News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pull Her Hair

• 95 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Pull Her Hair
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2021, 07:09:32 PM »
A hair pull is as essential in a female fight as breathing is to living. I have yet to see a catfight that didn’t have hair grabbed in some fashion. As Dotti said it is a good source of pain giving migraines not to mention the woman will follow the hand pulling the hair so it’s a great steering tool if you want to put her in a position for added moves. It is sexy to watch two women go for the hair cause it feels so uninhibited when they do. A hair pulling match on its own is ok but I tend to like seeing more moves or holds added to the head jostling. But boy… after a female fight there certainly is a lot of sweeping the floor or mats. :P :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2021, 07:25:43 PM »
Oh by the way…. I would love seeing Silky and the Sinful one go at it if they still are game. I think everyone would love to see that battle! 

SENORITA VS. SILKY! !  Come on let’s see which can stand out at the end  :)

I think Female Catfighters and Wrestlers would be great for Shampoo Ads
I mean, they talk about how shampoo is good and creates strong roots then who better to sell their products than Catfighters and Female Wrestlers  ;) :)

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2021, 05:12:14 PM »
Much like my fellow metal loving Latina Carmen I wore my hair down in any of my fights too but paid for it by having it yanked
Love to sneak up behind you and Carmen at a concert and tie your long hair together.....be funny when yous start head banging pulling each other’s heads up and down....well funny for me anyway.    :P
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2021, 03:42:15 AM »
Much like my fellow metal loving Latina Carmen I wore my hair down in any of my fights too but paid for it by having it yanked
Love to sneak up behind you and Carmen at a concert and tie your long hair together.....be funny when yous start head banging pulling each other’s heads up and down....well funny for me anyway.    :P

Maybe you should take us on two on one. 

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2021, 07:59:36 PM »
Go for it! Two on one would be interesting :P

DottiD

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2021, 05:38:11 AM »
Hair pulling any style fight is an art and a weapon and can be another’s disadvantage , a huge thing to remember is where the head goes the body follows so using hair to move, throw or dislodge your rival is key, also in y estimate about 99% of fights street or bar or where ever open with each going for hair even if the two women /girls start to punch the hair is used to get the face up and open to hit, gettin gon top of your rival and use her hair you can dominate if you combine the right hold with a hair pull , for women who like to or do not mind having their hair pulled (yes it is a fetish ) it takes a bit longer to feel the full effect to someone who is sensitive to having hers pulled, I have done a lot of hair fights and no matter what one thing you can count on is leaving the fight with a major headache that just pounds like hammers. And a sore as hell scalp