News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pull Her Hair

• 95 Replies

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Pull Her Hair
« on: November 11, 2018, 07:41:40 PM »
Hi    :)   for me a catfight is nothing without some hard hairpulling and clumps of long hair being left scattered around after the fight.

Even hairpulling only matches excite me whether they are fights or competitions like in the pictures below.

I love to hear anyone's stories or views on hairpulling or maybe get tips on how to make a hairpulling only match last long without getting boring....i'm always open to learning new hairpull moves even from you brunettes    :P 

Also like if anyone wants to add hairpulling pics.....just anything hairpulling really.    Thank you     :-*     Silky    :-*
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Annette_CF

Re: Pull Her Hair
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 08:10:44 PM »
Really bitch, you get BORED in a hairpulling match …….  you must not be as good at it as you claim then ….  when two girls go at one another's hair, it's a fucking WAR, and besides trying to littering the floor with your opponent's hair, you also want to twist her neck, drag her around the room, and force her against the wall.  It's pull, yank, grab another handful and repeat, over and over again, until one gives up, her tears streaking her makeup, her mascara running until she looks like a racoon, making her crying like a baby while her roots get torn out.  And when you get tired of that, dig your nails into her scalp and make her scream even louder.

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 08:52:21 PM »
Maybe bored is the wrong word....if it's a long fight it can seem like you are writing the same move just a little differently...like you say ' repeat over and over again '

I'm more than good enough to handle myself against a basic bitch like you Annette with your basic standard hairpulling techniques....you should keep a check on this post maybe you will learn something too....i doubt it though.   ::)

Yes Babita hairpulling alone can win you a catfight  if you can get a grip in the right place to take control....this is where knowing more can help.   :)

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 10:05:33 PM »
I agree, hair pulling is an essential part of a catfight.  That's why it drives me nuts to see vids posted on yt and other sites of two girls fighting, and you hear some people in the crowd yell at the girls to stop pulling hair.  It's a catfight....let the girls fight like girls and pull each other's hair!!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 10:08:16 PM by wasteland1952 »

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 10:59:57 PM »
I'm seeing more videos like that also Wasteland as if hairpulling in girl fights is starting to be frowned upon....i would hate if girl fights in years to come were just punching and kicking  :(

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 12:23:17 PM »
In competitive matches the facial expression says everything  as she grabs her opponents hair but what she gives she must take as the pair reach a hair pulling stalemate (pics 1 & 2).  These ladies were blaring the lines between wrestling and fighting and hair pulling was a major part of their battle (pic 3).  After wrestling hard without gaining an advantage frustration sees two ladies try to settle it in a most feminine fashion (pic 4).

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 05:33:46 PM »
Thank you for the pics Presenterfan   :)   i once seen a catfight right in front of me and i could see the pain in one girls face but a determined look in the other girls as their heads were both being pulled to the side....it was such a contrast in looks.
I really like the last pic as i haven't seen many fights in a wrestling ring with such viscous hairpulling.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 11:15:58 PM »
Some additional hair pulling pics for your enjoyment.

Offline susan ondine

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 08:22:44 AM »
It takes women dedicated to hairpulling to have a really good feminine match enjoying pulling hair and having their own pulled equally hard or harder depending on their experience or viciousness. Length? Private matches are better because
you don't have to worry about interruptions, you have time to choose your gear (or lack of it) and you both know the importance of looking good to match your opponent. So lipstick, perfume and often the feel of stockings pulling on your suspenders are intimate weapons of choice.  Mutual hairpulling is challenging when you're both wearing heels but the sound of them clattering on the floor can be sweet accompanying music to your struggle.

Without spectators there is no one to complain as you occasionally take a rest from the actual pulling with heads on each others shoulders as you regain the strength to pull even harder. Setting the rules you can also agree on a hair and breast struggle, one hand in hair and the other twisting a tit.
                                                                                     Susan Ondine

Annette_CF

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2018, 05:21:47 PM »
Maybe bored is the wrong word....if it's a long fight it can seem like you are writing the same move just a little differently...like you say ' repeat over and over again '

I'm more than good enough to handle myself against a basic bitch like you Annette with your basic standard hairpulling techniques....you should keep a check on this post maybe you will learn something too....i doubt it though.   ::)

Yes Babita hairpulling alone can win you a catfight  if you can get a grip in the right place to take control....this is where knowing more can help.   :)

That I doubt Holly, but I did get into a IRL fight once when the other girl rubbed her knuckles against my scalp as she pulled hair, and that plus the added leverage she got really hurt.  I learned quickly and did the same to her, and we both lost hair, and my scalp ached for a week.

Offline Norika

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2018, 09:54:55 PM »
" seem like you are writing the same move just a little differently...like you say ' repeat over and over again ' "
  That's why 'cyber only' people will never understand real fighters.

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2018, 07:24:27 AM »
Thank you Susan there are some really nice thoughts in your message i can tell you really enjoy it   :)

Ta Annette hearing you were in pain and lost some of your bottle blonde hair is the best message so far here   :P

Well Norika why not share your vast knowledge of 'real life '  fighting with all us 'cyber only people' soooooooooooo excited to hear   ::)

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2018, 02:01:41 PM »
pulling hair is instinctive for most of the women in the world in the fight
Normal ordinary women can not fight professionally so they fight with instincts.Hair,claws, slaps to face and so on.But women also use punches and kicks but not professionally especially elder ones
fight like cats

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2018, 04:40:01 PM »
pulling hair is instinctive for most of the women in the world in the fight
Normal ordinary women can not fight professionally so they fight with instincts.Hair,claws, slaps to face and so on.But women also use punches and kicks but not professionally especially elder ones

This thought corresponds to my epxerience, and I know what I say will not be so popular. I did some (not a lot)  of judo and two Jiu jitsu classes, and through dojo friends got into boxing pretty seriously, training for 2.5years.  I'm no professional fighter, but I know one still who is trying to get there, know a  guy who trained mma for a couple years. there are a lot more opportunities now for women to be fully accepted in training gyms. You can develop good skills and be strictly an amateur- most are amateurs in boxing and MA.

Most in a dojo see catfights as not  "naturally feminine", but as untrained fights. You are taught, it is drummed in, not to fight with anyone, to walk away, never to use whatever you learn to hurt except in case  of extreme threat. Boxing, yeah hurt people. Hair pulling is laughed at in a dojo. I'm some embarrassed to tell friends I'm even interested and turned on by catfight.  Please, please pull my hair,  use both hands, and don;t be too surprised if my fist uppercuts between your occupied hands. Oh yeah tough girl, please do scratch me. That hurts, briefly. But a knee lift to the liver will drop you in a hot second, and you won't want to try to get up as long as 'I'm around. Why is hairpulling the real woman's way? It is the  less effective. less powerful  way. That is *not * less womanly, damnit., it's the way to finish her, fast.

But finally I want to say that when in two of the three pretty serious spontaneous fights I've been in I have pulled hair. It is visceral, maybe because it seems wild and less trained. That's my experience.

I want to learn to catfight. Would anyone be willing to help me? I'm 5-7, 143lbs and temporarily 46 years old,.38DD for real.  That's not too old to fight, trust me on that. Come on ladies, catfight me.

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2018, 05:30:58 PM »
I agree with  Irada the last person who posted re) hairpulling being instinctive, along with other natural tendencies. Personally - and I am probably in the minority here - I enjoy the older fighters like Kelli and Ellen. Considerably more action, excitement and to be honest they are very, very attractive, certainly to many male viewers out there. Sad that Kelli, Ellen and other mature fighters are now retired from the game. I watched the Kelli Ellen fight this morning yet again and it is still as exciting as the first viewing. Just my thought for the day.