News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Text-Based Tit-Fight Simulator

• 11 Replies

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Text-Based Tit-Fight Simulator
« on: November 12, 2018, 07:15:59 PM »
After a good deal of setbacks and a long time in the works, the text based tit-fight sim I was working on is finally making some progress. I've been using Esther Baxter and Kate Upton as place holders (courtesy of their longstanding rivalry on here) but so far as I've checked it works for every other combination as well (200+ women).

Currently I'm working on the more humdrum 'weak' and 'very weak' attacks but once I get the more intense attacks in it should be a lot more impressive.

However, I'm (again) looking for help in actually writing the more intense attacks as what I've got so far is pretty vanilla.

Once a few variations of these are done I'll be able to automatically generate the bulk of the match's action and be able to gauge how to create the finishers and signature moves.

If anyone is willing to assist or wondering what assisting entails, please let me know.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Text-Based Tit-Fight Simulator
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:29:34 PM »
I could help you seaking pics or other items, but my english in too poor to write stories.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 01:40:41 AM »
No worries, I understand.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 12:43:40 AM »
I’d crush Kate in 2 seconds haha
I can certainly add your namesake to the roster.

Offline Mary Kink

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 09:39:09 AM »
This sounds very interesting, I might help with something :)

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 07:28:42 PM »
This sounds very interesting, I might help with something :)
I'd be more than happy to have your help.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 09:48:05 PM »
I feel I could help with this but don’t wanna scare all the competition away
Feel free to. I'd be very happy to have your help.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 05:38:50 PM »
So I've seen different versions of this over the years. Does it use the old echoice wrestling program by chance?
That's where I started, but due to limitations of the echoice program I abandoned it, moving on to a Flash based engine... which I then found to be needlessly complicated in order to create any kind of feasible combat system with a large roster of women. I've since compressed everything onto an Online Excel document (Google Sheets) which has been pretty reasonable in regards to the actual mechanics. I sacrifice a bit of form for function but overall it's allowed me to include over 200 women with variables that cover almost every eventuality.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 04:36:35 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, we've a long awaited breakthrough. I've finally figured out how to get pictures onto the Tit-Fight Sim!

Though it's still in the testing stages, if you want to put forward an image link for your favorite participant, go right ahead and I can add it immediately. For the moment I'm only accepting three per woman, but depending on how things go I may be able to add more. (Right now I'm trying to judge how much I can stretch the screen depending on different browser sizes)

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 12:40:36 AM »
So I'm a web dev, and I'm interested by the technique. Are you coding this? can you tell me what are you doing?
Been thinking of doing something like this too, and it could be interesting to see someone's answer to the project.
I'm actually using Google Sheets and utilizing all the functions it has to create it.

Offline ubleepinwotm8

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 01:29:27 AM »
Would be honored to help type out attacks, results, interludes; you name it. Can't help much with software and animation, but I can do a fair bit of writing. Just let me know what you're looking for, and I can send you some samples. And I don't expect payment for anything, of course!

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2019, 03:25:43 AM »
Thanks to all who've offered help thus far. Just to let those of you who might be watching but not seeing much going on, here are a few screenshots of what should be the main match screen;
{alt}

As well as some screenshots of a bit of the behind the scenes action;
{alt}
{alt}