News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight at the Beach ...

• 4 Replies

Offline Alluring_Ann

Catfight at the Beach ...
« on: November 15, 2018, 12:16:21 AM »
as we are pulling into the parking lot by the beach the Lady in Pink cuts Lee off … my friend Lee has a short temper and speaks before she thinks … The Lady in Pink was walking ahead of Lee on the beach … I was getting stuff out of the trunk … Lee said " cxnt "  uh oh the Lady in Pink hears her … ' bitch what did you say " says the Lady in  Pink and she heads towards Lee … Lee starts to say " you're a cxnt " but before she finished the Lady in Pink slaps Lee … I lean against the car and watch … Lee can be annoying … Who wins?
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Alluring_Ann

Re: Catfight at the Beach ...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 01:59:22 PM »
I think Lee is in over her head here … She's been in a couple of catfights and won but they were short … Actually broken up and Lee was winning … no one around here to break this up but me and I ain't getting in the middle of this … The Lady in Pink has Lee bent over and looks like a front face lock more like she is choking Lee and punching at Lee … Lee is grunting and moaning … Lady in Pink is saying she is " gonna fuck Lee up " 
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 01:44:27 PM »
The Lady in Pink thrashes leggy Lee all over the beach. Pounding her face into the sand.

T
Cheers!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 04:14:43 PM »
Lee is moaning " you are fucking choking me " and has drop to her knees …  The Lady in Pink is snapping " I AM GONNA KILL YOU BITCH " Yikes … The Lady in Pink lets go and knees Lee in her face … Lee groans and falls back into the sand … ouch .. The Lady in Pink has straddled her … it ain't looking god fer Lee …
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 06:59:03 PM »
The Lady in Pink destroys the mouthy Lee.
" get over it bitch "