News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Test of Strength/Fitness competitions

• 5 Replies

Offline FitGirlBeth

• The fittest blonde on here!
Test of Strength/Fitness competitions
« on: November 15, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »
Hey girls,  I'm Beth from the UK :) I am here looking for girls around my size that feel the are a challenge for me or someone that can push me to my limits and beyond.

So I am looking for:

Test of strength contests such as mutual bearhugs contests, grappling, arm wrestling etc basically anything that tests our power, strength, determination.
Wrestling
NHB fights
Boxing contests
MMA
Cat fights
Basically anything that tests my fitness and determination

Offline MellyJay is back

Re: Test of Strength/Fitness competitions
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 08:47:16 PM »
Hey Beth, I `d like to challenge you, maybe you could win a bearhug contest...maybe. But I bet I will make you begging for mercy in a wrestling match with strong and long and painful holds...!!!

Offline Alpha Army Girl

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 11:07:32 PM »
Hey Beth, I'm Cathy

I really like your post!! I was just browsing around the site, to Familiarise myself with everything on here and I came across this.

I then had a good long look at your profile and pictures and not only did I like want I read and seen, but also that we are of a similar build, weight and like to prove that we are the best/strongest.

So I have seen some polls on here and I like the look of them. So if you are wanting a challenge!! Someone to push you to your limits and beyond!! Then I am your girl!!

Poll or in private (on trillian) let me know, as I am prepared to meet you woman to woman, muscles to muscles until one of us quits or gets broken.

So where it is a battle of strength, a nhb fight, Boxing, MMA etc!!..  I am game..

SO I AM ANSWERING AND ISSUING A CHALLENGE BACK AT YOU!!

P.S.

maybe we let the other members pick our battle!!

So if your not scared!! Then let's do this Beth!! As I have a strong feeling you will face me!!

So I am proposing this!!

You answer my challenge and answer it like I have yours and we put up the styles that we do and let the other members pick our destiny!!

I await your response

Cathy

Offline FitGirlBeth

• The fittest blonde on here!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 01:26:14 AM »
Hey Beth, I'm Cathy

I really like your post!! I was just browsing around the site, to Familiarise myself with everything on here and I came across this.

I then had a good long look at your profile and pictures and not only did I like want I read and seen, but also that we are of a similar build, weight and like to prove that we are the best/strongest.

So I have seen some polls on here and I like the look of them. So if you are wanting a challenge!! Someone to push you to your limits and beyond!! Then I am your girl!!

Poll or in private (on trillian) let me know, as I am prepared to meet you woman to woman, muscles to muscles until one of us quits or gets broken.

So where it is a battle of strength, a nhb fight, Boxing, MMA etc!!..  I am game..

SO I AM ANSWERING AND ISSUING A CHALLENGE BACK AT YOU!!

P.S.

maybe we let the other members pick our battle!!

So if your not scared!! Then let's do this Beth!! As I have a strong feeling you will face me!!

So I am proposing this!!

You answer my challenge and answer it like I have yours and we put up the styles that we do and let the other members pick our destiny!!

I await your response

Cathy

Hello there Cathy. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my poll challenge post, but also looking at my profile.

After having a look at yours and being very impressed by it, I feel like I have no other choice but to accept your challenge, as I am very confident that my arms can beat yours, I can out squeeze you, out wrestle you and put you down on your ass in a nhb fight.

So you say let the other members pick what we do? Well I am ok in down that.

So I am not sure how to do this, as it will be my very first time, so I may need your help on this

Offline Armwrestlegirl

• Hey I am a strong girl who loves to armwrestle
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 07:00:29 PM »
hey beth and caty, I am game too and especially when it comes to tests of strength I challenge both of you
Face me at the table if u think your guns are strong enough!

Offline FarrahTheHardestHere

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 07:56:05 PM »
Hi Beth well if it's a test of strength your after then you are on!! Also Cathy Army Girl I'm challenging you as well fistfight, NHB if you want it!!