News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

1.0 Girlfriend vs Side Piece - Jen vs Mikky in Lingerie - Rewrite

• 4 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
This is an overhaul/rewrite of the story I did a few years ago.  I had a bunch of requests for me to continue this line, also requests for the Housewife series I started, and a few other misc. ones regarding using Jen in more stories - so here is an attempt to relaunch this series trying to do all those things and more.  I put 1.0 in the title since this will be the intro and will number accordingly as I go.

My girlfriend Mikky was out of town for one more night, and not being one to ever miss an opportunity, I decided to call Jen, the breathtaking brunette that I have been fucking behind my girl’s back.  Jen and I had met only a few weeks ago but I was really falling for her...enough that I began thinking about breaking up with Mikky and starting something serious with her.  Jen sat across the table from me and her beauty took my breath away, the face of a model and body of a Playmate.  The brunette was wearing a beyond sexy tanned crocheted dress that wrapped around her ample bosom and showed of her tiny waist, hugging her heart shaped ass like a glove hardly covering any of her shapely thighs.  Her face looked flawless with high set cheekbones, a cute nose and plump lips painted red, with an enchanting pair of bedroom eyes. 

{alt}img safe free image host

Her long hair cascaded down ending in big flowing curves, which she suddenly flipped over her shoulder and smiled, "Let's get out of here and go back to your place…I went out this morning and bought some new lingerie for tonight and I'm getting wet and horny thinking about you fucking me!"

"Check please!" I yelled across the restaurant to our waiter.  Jen smiled, her foot suddenly slid up in my crotch, and began rubbing up and down, the brunette whispered across the table, "I've been a badddddddd girl who needs a spanking!"  Jen ran her fingers over her bright red lips, “Mmmmmm….My lips want a night time date with your big cock! I bet you’d like that huh baby!” I hurriedly paid the bill and we left the restaurant, I was practically dragging her along by the hand, wanting to fuck her right there.  Jen was by far the best in the sack that I had ever had been with, willing to do things in the bedroom that most guys would only read about in a Penthouse Forum.  The brunette seemed to have a new lingerie ensemble or sexy costume to wear every night we were together...I couldn't wait to get home.

It seemed we made it back to my house in record time, the RPM's red lining as I floored it from every stop sign, while the sexy little vixen continued teasing me the entire drive, running her hands over my bulging cock, purring, “Take me from behind…tug on my hair and spank me like the bad girl I’ve been!”  Throwing open the front door to my house, I let Jen lead me up to the bedroom, my eyes staring at her curvy ass, which she purposely swished back and forth with each stair she ascended, her dress pulled upward so it barely covered the underside of her derriere.  I slid into bed more than ready to fuck her, my cock rock hard just thinking about it, but the brunette smiled at me and walked into the attached master bathroom, "I’ll go change into my new lingerie sweetie…you’re gonna love what you see!”  My pulse raced thinking about fucking her, listening to her scream, slapping her ass, watching her big tits bou…

“Surprise!  Honey I'm home!”  My thoughts were suddenly interrupted and my heart dropped, stomach suddenly churning nervously...I was in a baddddddd situation.  That was my girlfriend's voice coming from the hallway downstairs.  Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!  I couldn’t believe it…what the hell was she doing home…her flight wasn't scheduled to get back in until tomorrow.  "Baby where are you?  I thought about you all trip and now I can't wait to fuck your brains out!  Wait until what you see what I'm wearing!"  Mikky was coming upstairs...what the fuck was I going to do!!!  I was sooooo screwed, my girlfriend walked into the bedroom wearing a trench coat and smiled when she saw me sitting on the bed, apparently she thought I was waiting for her.  "I missed you baby!" she said and let the coat fall to the floor.  My jaw dropped...holy fuck did Mikky look incredible.

{alt}

The 5'5" busty blonde Goddess tussled her long blonde hair sending it cascading down over her shoulders, flowing down her back.  Stepping forward slowly in her black ankle wrap 3 inch stiletto heels, Mikky looked to die for, scantily clad in a sexy schoolgirl costume that barely covered any of her rocking body.  The white top was the perfect contrasting color against her dark tan skin, and left little to the imagination hardly covering any of her 34D’s.  A tiny-checkered skirt hung around her tiny waist, hardly covering her ass, and black checkered thigh hi stockings ended half way up meaty thighs.  The blonde’s heart shape ass was parted perfectly by the miniscule T-back thong, leaving most of her fleshy cheeks exposed, the thin material holding it together looking like dental floss.

“”I’ve been a naughty little school girl!” she smiled, spinning around so I could take her entire body in, my cock growing rock hard staring at her, my mouth hanging open.   The blonde slowly unclasped her little checkered skirt letting it fall to the ground, a minuscule white T-back thong hardly serving any function covered little to any of her amazing ass, "Have you been a good boy or do I have to make you beg?"

I didn’t even get a word out before the bathroom door opened and out walked Jen.  Yup I was pretty much fucked and I didn't even have a lie to tell Mikky that would make sense.  My eyes flicked back to Mikky who stood in the bedroom door across the room, the realization slowly setting in that no story in the world could explain why a drop dead gorgeous brunette was standing in the bathroom door wearing lingerie.  “What…what the fuck!” Mikky shrieked, looked at me, then back to Jen, and then back to me, “Who the fuck is this fucking slut?”

Jen's 5'5" incredible centerfold body filled the doorframe to the bathroom, the brunette wearing an equally sexy outfit to rival Mikky’s get up.  A bright red bra had Jen’s bigger faker tits thrust up sexily, the material struggling mightily to even contain her meaty mounds which bounced around sexily.  A matching thong covered her curvy ass, the material going high over her shapely hips.   Garter belt and stockings ended halfway up her thighs, her muscular legs ending in 3-inch heels.  The brunette's hands resting on her curvy hips, she hissed, “Who the fuck do you think you are calling a slut you bleach blonde bitch?” now standing with her arms crossed over her chest.

{alt}

“I’m his girlfriend you dumb fucking tramp…And I'll be the one asking the questions…not you, you stupid cxnt!”  Mikky stared at the brunette then glared a look of pure hatred in my direction before spinning back to the busty brunette, “And just what the fuck are you doing here in my man’s bedroom you cheap trashy whore???"

Jen apparently wasn't backing down from my girlfriend, nor willing to show any fear if she felt any.  “How stupid are you?  I’m here to fuck his brains out…like I have been doing for weeks now!  He clearly needs a real woman to fuck him cause your fat ass ain’t satisfying him!  Listen bitch, I’ll even let you watch us fuck if you are in to that…maybe you could learn a few things on pleasing a man…shit you can use to please your next boyfriend!” Jen shot back.  If possible my erection grew even harder, Mikky's anger now seemed to be directed at Jen, and neither Goddess looked back at me as the girls were now yelling at one another.

“Fat ass?  Next boyfriend?  Are you fucking delusional?  Why the fuck would he want your busted ass face and washed up looks when he has perfection right here?  Bitch with a face that ugly you need lingerie to make anyone want you…You’re a fucking butter face…let’s get you a paper bag to cover up that horse face!  And not to mention those hideous fucking basketballs you call tits…did a surgeon just stuff watermelons under you skin?"  Mikky hissed back.

Jen smiled, "Well apparently this face, and these tits are hot enough for your now EX boyfriend since he begs me to fuck him…He tells me that you fuck like a dead fish!"

"He must have drank a lot of wine to want to fuck an ugly cheap whore like you when he could have a real woman like me...don't think for a second he would leave me for a dirty little skank like you bitch!"  Mikky screamed.

Jen smiled, "Pleaaaaaase you over peroxided bleached out slut!!! He keeps telling me how much better I am in the sack than you...according to him you just lay there and can’t please him…I make him scream!"

Mikky snarled, "I'll fuckin show you what I can do to make someone scream…you’re dead cxnt!!!"  Mikky charged into the bedroom with claws out ready to go at the brunette babe.  Holy shit!  These two sexy Goddesses were going to fight…right in my bedroom and both dressed in their sexy lingerie!  My eyes were as wide as saucers, a dream blonde vs. brunette battle was about to unfold and I had a front row seat.  Jen chose not to response to Mikky's comment, instead she emerged from the bathroom more than ready to go right at Mikky, taking the fight to the blonde.  The girls charge across the short distance, their incredible bodies slamming into one another, fake tits mashing together, and both beauties went on the attack.  I sat back open mouthed watching the action unfolding, hoping for a nice long and nasty catfight.

Mikky’s hands were already latched onto Jen’s long locks, the blonde trying her best to rip clumps free from the brunette's scalp, fighting like a woman possessed. “Myyyy haiiiirrr!” Jen sexily screamed out in pain, but the brunette fought back.  Mikky’s hands were wrapped in the brunette’s locks and Jen wildly began firing closed fisted punches into the blonde’s stomach, hammering her midsection with no regard for accuracy.  “Unnnghh!” Left, right, left the brunette’s fists thudded into the blonde’s tight stomach and ribs, Jen's arms swinging away hammering Mikky’s torso.  God, Mikky’s sexy moans and groans were intoxicating, her tight tummy pummeled by the attacking brunette.  Taking five straight punches to the midsection, Mikky hopped backward releasing her grip on Jen’s hair, the blonde's stomach aching from the powerful punches. 

“You weak cxnt!  Is that all you got no wonder you can’t keep a man around!” Jen yelled, and charged forward, both hands reaching out toward Mikky’s breasts, the brunette's freshly manicured talons ready to tear into the blonde's big melons.  Just as her fingernails latched onto the blonde’s mostly exposed mounds, Mikky’s left hand locked onto Jen’s hair.  Jen's nails began tearing into Mikky's mouth-watering tits, but Mikky ripped backward with her left hand, while the busty blonde's right hand flew back and slammed into the brunette’s cheekbone.  THUD!  “I’ll show you weak!  How did that feel?”  Mikky screamed.  The closed fisted punch hammered the brunette's flawless face, and Jen's hands lost their grip upon the blonde’s boobs.  What a shot!  “Here’s another one you ugly bitch!”  Mikky yelled, and another closed fist thudded into the brunette's face, this one sent Jen slowly staggering backward.   

“You fat assed fuck!  That's my man you dirty fukin whore!” Mikky shrieked, still with a tight grip on the stunned brunette’s long locks.  The blonde violently yanked forward and Jen’s body jerked in response. Mikky shrieked, “You’re gonna be sorry you home wrecking cxnt!” The blonde was already in motion, her right first was cocked back and it barreled forward slamming just below the brunette's left eye.  CRACK!  The next punch was flying and this hammered into the side of the brunette’s head, leaving Jen visibly dazed and in a lot of pain.  Mikky wasted little time, the busty blonde stepped up and latched onto Jen’s hair, and now held a tight two handed grip. 

“You stupid whore!  I am going to fuckin kill you for thinking you could fuck my man!” The blonde screamed, and began yanking and tugging the brunette’s upper body down until she had Jen bent over at waist level, Jen’s thong covered heart shaped ass pointing right at me, sexily wiggling side to side.  Mikky tightened her two handed grip on Jen’s thick hair, reared upward and then violently drove the brunette's face blasting down into her rising kneecap.  “Unnnghhh!” Jen moaned, and a thud filled the bedroom, the kneecap crunching Jen's forehead painfully against knee bone.  “My haiiirrr!” Jen yelled suddenly as her upper body was hair-hauled forward, Mikky maintaining her tight grip on the hunched over brunette.  “Fuck your hair slut!  I’ll rip it all out tonight!”  Mikky screamed. 

The blonde’s stocking covered leg came flying back and again shot off the ground, leading kneecap first slamming home into Jen’s forehead.  “My face!”  Jen wailed.  The brunette Goddess was clearly dazed and disoriented, five punches and two kneecaps to the forehead only seconds into the fight, and the sexy brunette dropped down to her knees.  God she looked incredible...I was praying Jen could turn this one sided slaughter around as I didn't want this to end this quickly.  Seconds into the fight and I was speechless at the savagery being displayed...Mikky clearly planned on fucking up Jen's stunningly beautiful face! 

“You’re used to being on your knees aren’t you, slut?  Probably giving blow jobs to all the creepy guys in the strip club!” The blonde continued her attack.  Using her hair hold to her advantage, Mikky secured a grip with her left hand, her free right fist flew back and then exploded into Jen’s cheekbone.  THUMP!  Jen’s head shot out to the side, her long hair spraying wildly over her face, and a mist of spit shot from her mouth.  Mikky’s left hand tightened its grip in Jen’s hair and then the blonde went into attack mode, her right fist pumped up and flew down hammering flush into Jen’s China doll face.  The first punch barreled into her temple, the second fist was a nasty shot to her cheek, and a third immediately followed blasting into the side of her face.  “I am going to give you a free face lift tonight!”  Mikky screamed, the rage having taken over. 

I suddenly grew scared for Jen's safety worrying she was in over her head as Mikky was literary beating the fuck out of her.  Finally Jen’s hands came upward in an attempt of some sort of self-defense shielding her face, while Mikky took a second to clench and unclench her right hand, her knuckles sore from using the brunette's face as a punching bag.  With Jen’s hands still holding her aching face, Mikky stepped back and her heeled foot flew forward blasting into the brunette’s breasts, flattening them against her chest bone and knocking her over onto her back. 

“My boobs!”  Jen groaned in agony.  “Those mutated melons aren’t fucking boobs you bitch!”  Mikky screamed.  The brunette’s incredible body lay sprawled on the bedroom floor with both hands holding her aching face, while Mikky again bent down grabbing hold of her long brown hair.   "Let’s go bitch…I haven’t even begun fucking you up yet!" Mikky hissed and began yanking the aching brunette off the floor.  Jen's hands were on the floor supporting her, and the blonde’s left knee shot upward and slammed into the brunette’s forehead once again.  Jen groaned, “Unngh Fuck!”  Jen’s flawless face was already showing signs of the fight, her forehead having a small bump in the center, while her cheeks were colored and slightly puffy... I wasn't sure how much more the brunette beauty could take. 

Mikky’s knee was going back again, ready to do more damage, when Jen finally came to life, the brunette’s right fist shooting upward and blasting squarely into Mikky’s pussy.  What a shot!  Straight to the pussy!  Time seemed to stop for the gorgeous blonde who instantly stopped her attack pain filling her lower half.  Mikky’s face contorted in agony, and her mouth was hanging open in pain, her crotch pulsing from the surprising low blow.  Slowly her knees began buckling, her legs feeling like jelly, the blonde dropped down to the floor and curled into the fetal position.  “My crotch…oh my Gooodddddd!  Mikky sobbed out and pounded the floor with one hand, her other sliding over her aching pussy. 

Jen looked up and I could see she was in far too much pain to mount an immediate attack, looking back at Mikky she slumped back to the bedroom floor, her hands coming up to her aching face.  I watched in awe, as both bodies lay on the floor and the fight hadn’t even gone on for a minute.  Shockingly it was Mikky who began pushing herself off the rug, the blonde flinging her long blonde hair out of her face with one hand, the other still protectively covering her aching mound.  I watched the blonde warrior slowly make it up to her feet, and then I quickly looked to the other side of the room where Jen was struggling to make it back to her knees, the brunette’s hands cupping her cheek.  “You’re going to pay for that you dirty little bitch!” Mikky shrieked and stomped over toward the battered brunette. 

Jen’s hands came upward to defend herself, but the blonde pushed them aside.  “Now you’re fucked!”  Mikky screamed.  The blonde grabbed a handful of Jen’s hair, dodged a weak punch from the brunette and then ripped Jen’s head back forcing her to stare at the ceiling.  Jen’s entire body arched back, her tits almost popping out of the sexy red bra.  Again the blonde’s balled up fist cocked back and flew through the air, this time it slammed down square into Jen’s luscious lips.  The brutal blow caught the brunette flush on her lips, her head snapped straight back, and a sexy moan filled the air.  I couldn't believe the brutality I was witnessing as Jen's face was being hammered, and I prayed it would still look the same after this beat down. 

Mikky quickly followed up with a right cross that slammed into Jen’s puffy cheekbone, her head whipping out to the side.  “Stop…no more!”  Jen whined sexily.  The blonde hissed, “Plenty more you stupid cxnt!  I don’t know what the fuck he saw in you to begin with, but I plan on making sure no one finds you attractive after this!”  Mikky tightened her grip on Jen’s now wildly disheveled hair, then drove her face first blasting into her right knee which was speeding off the ground and hammering into the chin of the dazed brunette.  Jen’s head snapped backward and her eyes filled with tears, but Mikky pulled the Goddess's head forward and then delivered another knee lift straight to her face. 

“My face…oh God…it hurts!”  Jen sexily groaned, now sprawled on her chest, her heeled feet kicking the floor.  God Jen looked so hot, her body rolling side to side, her thong covered ass coming off the ground as her torso sexily wiggled side to side.  What a sexy show this was turning out to be, Mikky was hell bent on kicking the shit out of Jen and didn't seem to be slowing down...and I guess I couldn’t blame her.  Jen tried to somehow crawl back up on all fours, but just as she was rising Mikky slammed a hard kick square into the brunette’s ribs.  “Stay down you fat fucking bitch!” Mikky screamed, the kick lifting the brunette in the air, before she flopped over and landed upon her back. 

Mikky’s hands slid forward and grabbed onto the front of Jen’s sexy thong and in seconds the blonde's hand disappeared inside the front of the sexy material.  “This pussy?  This stinky fucking pussy was gonna fuck my man!” Mikky screamed, her hand was wedged inside the sexy red thong.   What was my girlfriend going to do to the poor brunette now?  Mikky smiled when her fingers found their intended target, "It's like a fucking forest of hair down here!  Bitch trim this patch next time so I can’t do this!" Jen suddenly let out a shriek of pure agony, and the blonde evilly began yanking on the brunette’s pubic hair.  “You planned on fuckin my man you slut!  You are gonna pay you whore!” Mikky yelled while pulling and tugging, and I watched open mouthed as the brunette's incredible body was flopping around the floor like a fish out of water, screaming in pain as her pussy hair was tugged.   

Rolling onto her side proved to be a costly mistake for Jen as it caused Mikky to completely rip out a clump of the brunette’s short hair, the beauty crying out as her crotch blazed.  Mikky tossed the handful of Jen’s short hair in the air, “That had to hurt you dirty whore!”  Mikky stood up and finally looked back over to me, and yelled,  “And I plan on dealing with you right after I kick the shit out of this cxnt!  This bitch is going to get fucked up!”  I didn’t try to defend my actions, not really caring if Mikky planned on breaking up with me…I was more interested in Jen, now I just had to pray the brunette could somehow turn this slaughter around before she got seriously hurt.  Mikky went to resume the attack on the brunette crotch, Jen was still lying on her side when suddenly her left elbow flew backward slamming into the side of the blonde’s cheek. 

Mikky gasped, the blonde never saw the elbow until it slammed into her nose, the powerful blow knocking her backward with her hands coming upward and cupping her face.  Jen slowly slid her sexy thong back up in place, and starred at Mikky who was still hunched over with her hands rubbing her nose.  Jen fought through the pain, and like a wounded warrior slowly advanced over to the blonde.  Just as Jen neared, Mikky reached out to grab at the approaching brunette, but as she did Jen’s right fist exploded into the blonde’s cheek.  “My turn you ugly fucking bitch!”  Jen screamed.  Mikky groaned from the force of the blow, and Jen quickly latched onto her long blonde hair more than ready to dish out some pain. 

Securing a grip on the blonde’s long locks with her left hand, Jen’s right fist reared back and slammed square into Mikky’s chin.  “How does that feel you ugly skank?”  Jen yelled.  Mikky’s head shot out to the side, pain exploded in her flawless face, and the blonde beauty fell to her knees, staggering to clear her thoughts.  “I am going to fuckin’ kill you!  He doesn’t want to be with you anymore…like that style of bleached blonde… you are old news skank!” Jen shrieked, reaching down, grabbing two fists full of long blonde hair, and held Mikky in a secure position on her knees.  The brunette was still screaming, continuing the attack, cocking back her leg and then her right knee slamming squarely into Mikky’s right breast. 

“MY boooobb!” Mikky yelped in agony, her breast driven flat against her chest, and her hands came up to defend herself.  Just as Jen’s right knee came off the ground again, Mikky changed tactics, quickly seizing the opening and latched onto the brunette’s left leg.  What a quick thinking move!  All of Jen’s weight was supported on the sole of her left heel and Mikky pushed back driving both girls forward sending the brunette falling backward through the air.  “Oh shitttt!” Jen yelled out, and instantly lost her balance.  The blonde sprang from her kneeling position, and sent the brunette crashing backward to the floor.  Mikky crawled forward and collapsed right on top of Jen, their incredible bodies lying in a tight pile of sexiness. 

Two lingerie clad goddess lying on one another hell bent on destroying the other, what a picture that would turn out to make!  Slowly, Mikky began shifting her body upward, her face was hovering above Jen’s breasts, and suddenly the blonde went face first into the brunette’s ample bosom...God I would love to have my face between her tits to!  Mouth wide-open, Mikky savagely chomped down, clamping her teeth upon Jen’s right bra cup.  The brunette’s eyes flew open, and she shrieked in agony, “Myyyy tiiitttt!”  The bra providing little protection against Mikky’s cannibal like attack.  Trying to pry her aching mammary free, Jen’s hands shot up and immediately began raking her manicured talons right across Mikky’s face. 

Claws barred, the brunette’s nails tore into Mikky’s face, gouging her cheeks and raking the tender skin, the blonde’s head flying back in pained response.  “My faaccce!  You cxnt!”  Jen quickly thrust her body up and to the side, knocking Mikky over and onto the bedroom floor.  Rolling with her momentum, Jen wound up on top of Mikky, the blonde’s hands were on her face holding her burning cheeks.  Astride her aching opponent, Jen’s left knee came shooting upward, parting Mikky’s legs, and slamming square into the blonde’s wide-open pussy.  “You nasty bitch!" Jen yelled.   Mikky’s body slid inches along the ground, her aching crotch hammered for a second time, but the blonde got little rest as Jen was in rage and ready to continue her attack. 

“You like biting tits cxnt?” Jen screamed from her perch upon the blonde’s stomach.  Mikky’s breasts quivered on her chest, and the fight grew even more savage as Jen’s mouth hovered over the blonde’s left mammary, positioning her wide-open mouth over the orb.  “EEEEEEEEEIIIHHHH!!!!!”  Mikky suddenly let loose a blood curdling scream as Jen’s teeth bit down on her breast flesh, the brunette biting down like she was chomping on a steak.  I knew Mikky had a temper but this was a side of Jen I had never seen.  Jen began opening and closing her mouth, each time evilly clamping down and the grinding her teeth as tightly as they would go, while Mikky screamed in agony, the blonde wildly grabbing onto the back of the brunette’s hair. 

With her free hand Mikky began firing desperate punches to the side and back of Jen’s head, but they seem to have little effect.  Punch after punch connected with the sides of her head, but from the position on the floor, and the angle her arm was held at, the blonde couldn’t connect with the brunette’s face.  Mikky’s wild bucking and thrashing finally paid off as she pried Jen’s teeth from her now raw breast, the blonde’s hands feverishly massaging the burning flesh.   Jen was quick to roll over, rise up, and just as the blonde turned around to look for the brunette, her jaw took the brunt of a kick that sent her sprawling back to the rug. 

Mikky’s jaw felt like it was broken and the blonde suddenly had Jen standing over her with a look of rage on her face, “How dare you!  You bleached blonde whore…you’re old news!  He is done fuckin you!” she shrieked.  Another kick flew through the air and jarred the blonde’s head to the side, this time it was a shot square into Mikky’s temple.  Mikky’s head was ringing, and Jen never slowed, screaming she pressed the attack  “I don’t blame him for not wanting you any more!  You look like a dude dressed in drag!”  Mikky’s blonde hair was sent shooting out to the side as Jen’s third kick connected squarely into the side of her head yet again, this time the jarring kick sent her spinning around and laying chest first on the rug, her cheek taking the brunt of the blow.  Mikky tried to scramble up to her feet, fighting through the pain in her face and the dull ringing in her head, her breasts flopping around on her chest. 

The blonde was just about up on all fours, but Jen was right there with her.  “Face lift time slut!”  Jen latched onto Mikky’s long blonde hair, ripped the stumbling beauty forward and slammed her face first right into the bedroom wall.  The gorgeous blonde groaned as her face was crushed against the plaster, and Jen’s left hand tightens around Mikky’s long locks dragging the beauty away from the wall.  “Now I am going to rearrange your ugly mug…you’ll need a plastic surgeon to fix your face!”  Jen yelled out, left hand holding Mikky in place, Jen’s right hand flew back and forth, closed fist flying through the air, and before I could even blink, the brunette landed two punches slamming into the blonde’s face.  Mikky’s model like face contorted in agony and before her hands could come up, a third punch hammered flush into her nose sending her stumbling backward and then staggering back to the bedroom floor. 

Jen took a few seconds to clench her aching fist, while the blonde struggled on the ground, her hands slowly pushing herself off the floor.  Mikky slowly turned her face upward and the blonde was met with a vicious kick that slammed squarely into the side of her face sending her sprawling back down to the ground.  “My face…fuckkkk!”  Mikky wailed.  The blonde was in trouble and got no rest for Jen was already picking the aching girl off the ground and then began another round of closed fisted attacking.  “I plan on letting you watch me fuck him…you can learn how to satisfy a man bitch!” Jen screamed, and her left fist now flung upward, knuckles slamming home hammering flat into Mikky’s rosy red lips, jolting the head of the blonde to the side.  “Stop!  Don’t hit my face” Mikky wailed. 

Jen didn’t slow, the brunette hammered her face with a grueling right, then a left slammed into her eye socket knocking the stunning girl’s head side to side, and sending a wad of spit spraying outward.  Mikky’s eyes seem to glaze over, the blonde looked drunk stumbling and swaying on her feet.  “No man is going to fuck you when I get through with you cxnt!” Jen screamed.  Jen threw a left that Mikky somehow sidestepped, more luck than anything, but Jen followed with an overhand right that landed flush into the blonde’s cheek.  The blow jolted her head yet again, the blonde desperately tried to get her bearings, but Jen then slammed her left fist up square into Mikky’s right eye.  Mikky tripped forward, her forward momentum slamming her body into Jen and the girls went down to the bedroom floor, the brunette still in total control. 

The fighters hit the ground and Jen’s left leg landed under Mikky’s neck, and within seconds, the brunette slid her other leg up and had Mikky in a perfect head scissors between her sexy calves.  “You need to pass out cxnt!” Jen hissed and squeezed her shapely legs together and Mikky started gagging from the chokehold, the sexy blonde thrashing her body and slamming her feet on the floor.  “Can’t breathe”!  Mikky screamed, the blonde reached up with both hands, desperately trying to loosen the chokehold around her throat as her face was now starting to swell up and began turning colors. 

“Let me gooooo you cxnt!  I am going to kill you” Mikky threatened, her face slowly began turning a deep shade of red as Jen was really applying the pressure, hell bent on choking the blonde out.  Mikky was working hard to free herself, her incredible breasts heaved up and down wildly on her chest as she tried to gasp down some much needed air.  She began clawing feverishly at Jen’s exposed flesh just above her sexy thigh highs, leaving large red welts down the brunette’s shapely legs but to no avail.  Mikky was growing desperate and her hand finally made its way up and over landing on Jen’s thong.  Fingers sliding under the front, Mikky went to work and a shriek of surprised pain filled the air.  “My crotcchhhh!”  Jen shrieked, her lovely face contorted in pain as Mikky’s nails were ripping into the brunette’s pussy lips savagely gouging the tender skin, and that gave the blonde the opportunity she needed.  Just as Jen’s legs began loosening, Mikky managed to scramble to her side finally free of the hold, and tried to fight through the pain coursing through her body.

“You dirty slut!”  Jen screamed.  The brunette spun of the bedroom floor, and went back to work, latching onto Mikky’s right wrist and dragged the aching beauty off the floor.  Jen quickly spun around and sent the dazed blonde beauty stumbling forward, to dazed to get her arms up Mikky went head first into wall.  A boom filled the air, Mikky’s head thudding into the wall, not moving an inch and the blonde instantly crumpled right back down to the ground in a heap.  “I am going to fuck him all night and you can watch me…how does it feel to lose your man to the better woman?” Jen asked.  Mikky’s body was pulled back upright, Jen had two handfuls of hair, the blonde shrieking as she was jerked off the ground. 

Mikky rose shakily and never got a chance to defend herself as Jen drove her face first into the wooden dresser, the blonde’s eyes rolling back in her head.  “Let’s rearrange that ugly face some more!” Jen yelled, rearing back on the blonde’s long locks.  Driving forward, Jen mashed her face down again, this time Mikky’s nose crushed against the unyielding glass surface on the dresser and the blonde saw stars as pain exploded in her face.  Tears coated Mikky’s enchanting eyes, but Jen still held her hair tightly with two hands and slammed her face forward one more time.  Mikky’s knees buckled and the stunned beauty found herself on the ground in a heap with pain filling her entire face. 

Jen took only a second to adjust her bra, sliding it back up and over her sweaty breasts, “This washed up cxnt was your girlfriend….really I would have expected better taste in women from you!”  The brunette pointed down at the aching blonde before continuing, “This dirty whore…you deserve better!”  I didn’t say a word but watched as Mikky somehow began pushing herself off the floor.  Jen spun back around and Mikky was on all fours like a badly beaten dog, her long locks covering her face.  “Let’s finish this off and get to fucking!” Jen said stomping back over towards the battered blonde.  Mikky didn’t say a word but when Jen neared, the blonde sprang from the ground and shot her hands up into Jen’s long brown hair tackling her to the ground. 

Holy shit!  Both girls began screaming as they suddenly rolled over one another on the bedroom floor, their hands were locked in the others hair.  “I am going to rip your fucking hair out!”  Mikky screamed, pulling away at Jen’s long locks.  “Fuck you slut!  I ain’t losing to your skanky ass!”  Jen yelled, pulling and tugging as the girls rolled all over the floor.  Stocking covered legs intertwined, their fake breasts were rubbing against one another’s, and each girl was hell bent on pulling out clumps of hair.  I don’t know how she did it, but Mikky looked to be back in the fight, the blonde and brunette now in an all out catfight on the floor rolling around wildly.  Mikky was in rage and ripped Jen’s head side to side pulling and tugging for all she was worth trying to rip her hair from her scalp.  Jen let out a gasp, her head was ripped backward by the vicious tugs and pulls, the blonde’s weight and height giving her a small advantage that she was now pressing. 

Jen rolled to the side, the brunette wildly snaked her leg out and drove it forward catching Mikky’s stomach.  Mikky gasped losing her hair hold of Jen, but scrambled back up to her knees.  Jen was already kneeling and she dove forward and again the girls were rolling about on the rug of the bedroom going over and over one another.  Mikky began sending wild punches flying through the air trying to rearrange Jen’s lovely face, but most were missing their marks.  One nasty left cross caught the side of Jen’s head and caused her to slow the attack for a split second, long brown hair whipping to the side.  Mikky dove forward and tackled the stunned beauty to the rug pinning her to the ground, the blonde quickly straddling the brunette’s tiny waist.  “A make over…really cxnt…you were going to give me a make over?  Let me show you a makeover!”  Mikky screamed. 

Jen bucked and trashed but a closed fisted punched thudded down into her cheek and slowed her weak attempt to free herself.  Jen was focused on freeing herself and took another closed fisted punch to the side of the face from the now fully in charge Mikky.  Jen finally freed one arm, but it may have been to late as her face took another punch.  I watched in horror as Mikky’s fists now reigned down on Jen's face, the blonde hell bent on destroying her stunning good looks.  Jen’s face whipped back and forth, the brunette now desperate and did the only thing she could wildly raking her nails down Mikky’s exposed thigh flesh.  “You bitch” Mikky screamed as her leg blazed with pain, the blonde yelping and scrambling off the aching beauty.  Mikky’s body bucked forward in response as ten bright welts coated her tanned thigh flesh, Jen again bucked upward and the stunned blonde was sent shooting forward. 

Jen, face now swollen and puffy, stood up and ran over to the blonde grabbing two thick handfuls of hair from behind while pushing Mikky’s face forward with her foot.  Mikky’s upper body arched off the rug as her head was being ripped backward by her long locks.  “Time to finish this!”  Jen screamed.  The brunette’s foot came up and slammed forward into the back of Mikky’s head jarring her face first into the rug.  Mikky’s face smashed down into the floor, and the material did little to soften the blow on her nose.  “No you fat whore…you’re getting the make over!”  Jen screamed.  Mikky was again pulled upward by the hair and Jen’s foot came flying upward this time smashing into her jaw.  Mikky groaned and her body spun to the side from the jarring kick, the blonde lying on the rug starring at the ceiling totally dazed.  Jen was on her in a second; again pulling her up to her feet using her long hair like it was as a handle. 

Mikky helplessly struggled against the pain in her face for a brief second until her head was rammed into the hard wooden dresser.  The blonde saw stars and couldn’t get her hands up in time to prevent her nose from being crushed against the wood yet again.  Mikky’s hands cupped her pulsing face and Jen didn’t slow again ramming the blonde forward by the hair.  Mikky was stunned and her forehead was bright red when Jen finally let go of her long blonde hair.  Jen latched onto Mikky’s forearm, spun the dazed beauty around and then sent Mikky shooting forward.  Mikky couldn’t get her arms up in time to stop her from going face first into the closet.  The wood buckled and sent Mikky right back to the bedroom floor lying lifeless on the rug laying spread eagle. 

Jen ran over to the dresser and in seconds walked back over towards the lifeless blonde with one of my leather belts in hand.  The brunette began wrapping it around Mikky's neck, spinning the aching blonde onto her chest and then planted a foot in Mikky's upper back. "Get ready to go nighty nighty Bitch…I’ll wake you up when I fuck him don’t worry!" Jen teased as she jerked the belt upward, and pressed her foot down on Mikky's back.  “Nooo….akkkkk…..cann’t breathe…”  Mikky’s eyes bulged and she frantically gasped for air as the belt tightened around her neck, Jen’s foot driving into the back of her head literally choking the life from her.  Mikky's back arched in the air, her big breasts thrusting out and I suddenly realized the fight may be over.  Jen kept the pressure up as Mikky desperately clawed the carpet trying futilely to find an escape, the belt choking the life from her. 

Mikky’s tongue hung from her mouth, the blonde’s eyes fluttered and we briefly made eye contact.  Jen continued to push down on Mikky’s head putting every ounce of strength into choking the blonde out.  Holy shit…I didn’t know what to think watching my girlfriend being choked out, poor Mikky put everything she had into breaking free, but I didn’t she how she could possibly get free.  A full minute of hell went by for Mikky, whose struggles were weakening, her heeled feet stopping the random kicking, until suddenly the blonde Goddess was motionless.  Not taking any chances, Jen continued to squeeze the belt tightly for a few seconds before she was satisfied that Mikky was really passed out.  Jen smiled, as the beaten blonde lay lifeless, the brunette quickly removing the belt from her neck. 

The brunette smiled, her face a swollen mess, “I need a souvenir from your EX girlfriend!” Jen yelled latching onto Mikky’s lacey bra and popped the clasp.  Pulling the bra from the limp blonde’s body I watched in awe as the brunette grabbed the blonde’s sexy thong.  In one quickly swipe Jen slid it effortlessly down the blonde’s thighs and right off her body leaving the blonde naked save her sexy stockings and heels, exposing the lifeless gal’s neatly shaved pussy.  Jen quickly lifted Mikky’s feet off the floor and slid the leather belt under them and then began looping the belt around and around.  “I ain’t taking any chances….and I want this cxnt to watch us fuck all night long!”  Jen yelled.  The belt tightly tied in place, the sexy blonde’s legs were now bound together at the ankles, and I watched stunned as Jen began securely knotting it tightly when she ran out of material. 

A soft groan came from Mikky as her hands were pulled behind her and the blonde’s own bra was now being used to bind her wrists, the lacey material going around and around.  “She can learn how a real woman fucks!”  Jen yelled, looking over at me, “And you better be ready to fuck because I am sooooo horney right now!”  Mikky had no idea what was happening to her as she slowly started gaining consciousness; Jen began knotting the topless beauties bra around the blonde’s wrists tying them tightly behind her.  Once the blonde was bound securely, Jen rolled Mikky over onto her back and stood up off the Goddess who was just becoming aware of her horrific predicament. 

Mikky laid on the floor with her legs tied together, her arms pulled back and bound painfully behind her, she pleaded, “Let me gooooooo!  Get me out of hear!  Untie me!”  Mikky’s eyes bulged and she screamed in fear, begged Jen to release her, but Jen only laughed at her, “You filthy cxnt!  I am going to show you how you fuck a man…my new boyfriend sure looks ready to fuck!”  I watched, mouth hanging open as Jen slid her red thong down over her shapely legs and slowly stepped out of the material.  Evilly Jen began stuffing her sweaty thong into Mikky’s mouth, the blonde’s eyes going wide as her screams became muffled by Jen's sexy underwear.  Jen taunted the trapped Goddess, "Now you can taste a real woman, while you learn a thing or two about fucking a man!"   

Jen slid on the bed, the brunette popped the clasp on her bra and the material slid off, her big breasts looking worse for the wear after the grueling encounter with the blonde.  Jen looked over at Mikky, the brunette reaching for my fully erect penis, “God his big cock tastes so good…and he loves it when a real woman sucks it!”  Those big puffy red lips engulfed my dick and I moaned in pleasure, the sexy catfight was more than I could watch and it wasn’t going to be long before I shot a load.  Jen’s mouth was wide open, her tongue slid around and around and I latched onto her hair.  Jen’s face slowly bobbed up and down, the brunette clearly getting aroused hearing my moans of pleasure, and I glanced down watching her cupping her big breasts as she sucked my dick like a pro.  God she was so sexy, I yanked her hair and her lips popped off my dick, “Ya baby…that feels good I bet!”  She purred now holding my dick at the base. 

Slowly she began pumping it with both hands, “Take notes you useless blonde cxnt!”  Jen screamed at Mikky, the blonde sobbing in shame and pain, bound and helpless on the bedroom floor.  Jen’s hands left my cock and the body of perfection slid over me “Kicking her ass made me so fucking horny…What a rush!  Oh my God I need you inside me!”  I looked up seeing her huge tits hovering over my face as the brunette mounted my fully erect cock with her sopping wet pussy.  My dick slid inside and it felt like heaven, the brunette again cupping her battered breasts as they began to bounce wildly about her chest as she bounced around riding my cock.  “I fucked her up…It felt so good!  I need to do that again!”  Jen screamed pumping up and down, tits bouncing everywhere.  Mikky shrieked through the thong lodged in her mouth as Jen’s body bounced upward and down, her fleshy ass cheeks slapping down upon my thighs. 

Jen felt indescribable, the air was still charged with the electricity of the fight and we proceed to have the best sex we ever had, all the while Mikky sobbed watching us fuck like animals.  Jen rode me like a stallion, her breasts bouncing around her chest wildly as I fucked her as hard as I could.  I was so turned on from watching the two Goddesses fight over me I lasted only minutes, but as stimulated as I was I became rock hard again.  Jen was on all fours hovering over me on the bed, her incredible ass sticking up in the air, “I’ve been a baddd girl….I may need to be taught a lesson!” She purred and I smacked her ass then slid my dick inside her again.  Her big breasts flopped wildly about, and I grabbed her thick hair from behind and ripped back, smacking her ass again and again as I pumped away like a champ.

“Oh yeah…oh yeah…smack me again!  I'm a bad girl! Spank me!!!” She screamed as I now had my left hand tugging on her long locks, my right hand smacking her fleshy ass cheeks as I went to town fucking her.  This time I lasted long, long enough to fuck her all over the bedroom, Jen even going so far as to fuck me only a few feet away from the sobbing blonde who I guess was now my ex-girlfriend.  Mikky was screaming through Jen’s thong, but I just went with it, letting Jen get off, the brunette riding me like a wild woman, her nails now tearing apart my flesh as her orgasm built.  Jen’s head flew back in ecstasy, her hands cupping her big firm breasts as the orgasm tore through her, “Oh….oh yeah…yeahhhhhh….yeah babbbbyyyy keep fucking me!”  Jen’s fluids poured all over and I continued to pound away fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

I was about to cum and Jen suddenly ripped my dripping wet dick out of her sopping wet pussy.  Dragging me over by the shaft of my cock, Jen pulled me towards where Mikky lay bound and helpless.  The blonde’s eyes went wide as the brunette wildly began pumping up and down on my dick, Jen smiling in satisfaction watching the look of defeat plastered on Mikky’s face.  I groaned and felt the explosion coming, my knees were going weak as the brunette pumped up and down on my rock hard cock, her other hand caressing my nuts.   “Come on baby…give me a nice big load right on this cxnts face!!!!  This is going to be her going away present” Jen cooed while she continued stroking my cock.  It wasn’t long before the pleasure overtook me and a massive load shot out spraying Mikky’s face, completely covering it in wet hot white cum.  Another wad pumped out of my cock and splattered across Mikky’s forehead, the blonde’s face dripping with fluid.  Jen burst out laughing, “Who's the slut now you no good cum dumpster?”

“Let’s take the trash out sweetie!”  Jen yelled latching onto Mikky’s hair.  Mikky’s eyes went wide as pain flared to life as she was violently dragged along the floor by her long locks.  Bound at the ankles and wrists, Mikky could do little as she was yanked out of the bedroom and pulled toward the stairs.   I tried to stop her, fearing for Mikky’s safety, but Jen still had two handfuls of hair and began descending the stairs.  “Got you weigh a ton you fat fuck!” Jen yelled out.  Mikky’s body slammed down the first few stairs, then momentum took over and the bound blonde rolled down the rest of the stairs landing in a heap on the concrete floor.  Jen strode down the remaining stairs and again grabbed a hold of Mikky’s disheveled hair.  BOOM!  Jen slammed the blonde’s cum filled face right into into the wooden door.

Mikky’s nose was driven flat, and globs of cum splattered on the wood, and Jen ripped the door open not paying attention to the sobbing blonde.  By now it was well past midnight, and luckily none of my neighbors were outside to witness the unusual display as Jen began dragging the battered blonde down my driveway.  “Stop you bitch!”  Mikky’s screamed.  Jen had two handfuls of bleached blonde hair, dragging the battered baby chest down along the concrete.  Jen deposited the blonde near my mailbox, and the brunette ran back towards me smiling, her face puffy and swollen, “I trust we won’t be seeing that cxnt again!  I need to fuck you again…that made me soooo hot!  It looks like you loved every second of me kicking her ass to, didn’t you!  I want to do it again…I am so fucking horny…I want to fight again!  I need to fight again!”     

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: 1.0 Girlfriend vs Side Piece - Jen vs Mikky in Lingerie - Rewrite
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 02:47:25 AM »
Always loved these story starring Jen. I lived the second part more, but won’t spoil it for people who haven’t read it yet.

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 03:16:05 AM »
Always loved these story starring Jen. I lived the second part more, but won’t spoil it for people who haven’t read it yet.

You'll be surprised...starting with the second part most will be new stuff. 

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 04:22:48 PM »
Oooh, very hot story!  :P Not only great fight action, but awesome trash talking!  :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 09:55:22 PM »

You'll be surprised...starting with the second part most will be new stuff.

Great. Can’t wait to see what goes on, but hope the results are the same as the first time you wrote the second part.