News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kimmy Kat Vs. Kierstyn. NHB fight

• 43 Replies

Offline Kimmy Kat

Re: Kimmy Kat Vs. Kierstyn. NHB fight
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2018, 01:56:24 AM »
“Like that bitch?” I say, getting back to my knees before straddling your stomach and sending a couple slaps across your face and a punch to your stomach, my vision only slightly blurred.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 01:57:12 AM »
Very good fight and hard decision!

I think the spear did heavy damage on Kim but I think in the end she will come out on top showing Kierstyn she's the alpha women.

Hehe you already know

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2018, 04:13:57 AM »
My cheeks get slightly red from the slaps and I gasp out as you punch me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. My feet kick out wildly before I try to drive a knee into your back. “Get off of me fatass!”

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2018, 06:31:20 AM »
“Grr!” I groan from the hark knee to my lower back. I arch my back and hold my back in pain before falling forward on the mat, over your face. “Better then having no ass!” I respond after I fall to my side.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2018, 09:15:40 AM »
“Better then having no ass!”

So ladies and gentleman, now you better take some steps back for your own safety. Such a sentence can easily envolve the battle into a war...

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2018, 01:42:54 PM »
I roll out from under you. “No ass? Really bitch?” I say before pushing you into your back and mounting your chest facing your feet so my ass is right near your face. “Let’s see about that,” I say as I give it a smack, making it jiggle before I start twerking it on your face. My asscheeks slapping your face as the crowd goes wild.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2018, 03:05:46 PM »
I lay there in pain and feel you mount on top of me. I open my eyes only to find your ass almost in my face. “Ah! Get your ugly ass out of my face!!” I shout and cough. I try to pull my head back as you smack your ass. Your ass cheeks smack my face left and right. “Uugghh!!” I moan, listening to the crowd roar. I raise up my hands to grab your ass cheeks and try to push it away. Lifting up my right leg, I try to aim a flexible kick to your face as I am pinned to the mat.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2018, 07:22:35 PM »
I laugh as you grab my ass. “Oh, a kinky girl huh? Enjoy it because that’s the only thing you’ll be doing to my ass,” I say just before your foot comes up and connects with my face. I cry out in pain and surprise as I fall off of you and onto my stomach, my hands holding my face as the crowd cheers.

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2018, 08:10:26 PM »
Take her down Kierstyn, I know you can do it!

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2018, 10:21:25 PM »
I quickly get out from under you and straddle you, my face slightly red from your twerk session and my ass resting on your lower back. “Oh I think I’ll be doing a lot more with your ass when this is over!” I shout before I lean back and grab your right ass cheek, drilling my nails into it. I use my other hand to grip your hair and yank your head up. I send a punch to your ass, giving it a jiggle before sending a punch to the side of your face. “Nothing to see here boys!” I shout as the crowd roars at the scene.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2018, 10:58:21 PM »
I lay there moaning as you mount me and yank my head up by the hair, a trickle of blood coming from my nose as the crowd cheers. The punch to my ass making it jiggle like jello as my feet start kicking against the mat. “Let go of my hair!” I cry out before you punch me in the face, my head being knocked to the side as the crowd cheers. I squirm around, trying to push up onto my knees, my g-stringed ass jutting out.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2018, 11:58:23 PM »
“Your an ugly bitch now!” I shout in your ear, making sure you can hear me over the crowd. I feel you trying to get to your knees and I yank your head to the side, trying to keep you down as your ass pops out for the crowd to see. “Ahh!” I yelp, falling forward and hitting my face on the mat. I roll myself over and jump back up to my feet. “Bring your smelly ass back over here! I want to rip that hair out of your head!”.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2018, 12:22:06 AM »
I manage to climb back to my feet as you tumble over me. I stand up, my small chest heaving as I wipe the blood away from my pierced nose. “I’m gonna fuck you up now kitty cat!” I scream at you before charging forward in a rush, trying to spear you back to the mat.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2018, 12:29:48 AM »
“You couldn’t even fuck a homeless person, bloody faced skank!” I respond. I step back and put my arms up as you slam into me, my back slamming into the cage. “Ahh!” I gasp from the hard hit. I try to push you off be and reach under you to grip one of your tits. “Come here small tits!”

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2018, 12:54:47 AM »
I keep pushing you up against the cage wall as you reach under me and grab my small right breast. “Let go skank!” I yell as I reach up, grabbing at your top and yanking down on it. “Let’s show the crowd your saggy melons!”