News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kimmy Kat Vs. Kierstyn. NHB fight

• 43 Replies

Offline Kimmy Kat

Kimmy Kat Vs. Kierstyn. NHB fight
« on: November 16, 2018, 03:11:52 AM »
So this is totally my first poll match but I’m sure I got it covered!

This bitch Kierstyn thinks she can beat me in an NHB fight to the death. Loser gets a strap on shoved up her ass before getting finished off for good!

Let’s make this bitch regret ever taking me on!

Kierstyn

Kimmy Kat
{alt}

{alt}

Offline Kierstyn

Re: Kimmy Kat Vs. Kierstyn. NHB fight
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 03:21:43 AM »
I walk out to the cage wearing a black g-string bikini, black choker around my neck, and my toe and fingernails painted white, carrying a 10” long black strapon. “Alright, lets bring this slut out so the fun can begin!” I yell to the cheering crowd as I await my opponent.

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 03:25:08 AM »
I step into the cage, the deafening cheers of fans roaring. I smile and wave at them in my tight white tank top and ass tight yoga pants riding up the crack of my ass with a bright pink strap on. My hair in a ponytail and my glasses on my face. I step into the center of the ring and get in kierstyn’s face, hands on my hips. “I hope your ass is ready. And I hope nobody’s going to miss this whore!” I say to you and the crowd.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 03:28:06 AM »
I laugh in your face before reaching out quickly and unexpectedly, spinning you around by the shoulders and yanking down on your yoga pants. “Let’s show the crowd what I’m sure is your cellulite ridden ass bitch.”

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 03:37:27 AM »
“Ah!” I yelp in surprise as you flip me around and suddenly grip my yoga pants, yanking them down around my ankles. My ass plops out revealing my white thong. The crowd erupts in cheers. Shocked, I step forward, getting out of the pants, before turning around. “Alright bitch! I’ll make sure those pants are used to tie you up before I finish you in front of all your adoring fans!” I say before stepping towards you and sending a kick to your gut.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 03:41:32 AM »
I gasp out as the kick connects, doubling me over and sending me staggering back against the cage. “Maybe I’ll string you up by those pants after I stuff that fat ass of yours,” I say. The crowd cheeringa as I charge back forward at you, trying to spear you and tackle you to the mat.

Offline philman27

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 04:19:22 AM »
This looks like it's going to get a bit intense
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 07:36:45 AM »
“Like you ever could stuff my perfect ass!” I respond as you stagger back, drawing another cheer from the crowd. Your tackle hits me and I fall on my back with you on top. “Ahh! Get off bitch!” I say and grab your hair while sending a slap to your face

Offline Chantethefab

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 08:34:46 AM »
Shouldnt take Kimmy more than 5 minutes to kick Kierstyn's arse

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 01:46:22 PM »
I get up, straddling your stomach as you pull my hair and slap my face. I smile at you, “perfect ass? Maybe if someone is trying to fill a tub of cottage cheese,” o say before returning your slap with my own that knocks your glasses off. “Oops, my bad,” I taunt before I slap you again.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 04:30:17 PM »
Yes I can't vote?? Has the Poll been Closed?

Tony
Cheers!

Offline Kimmy Kat

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 06:46:46 PM »
“Ahh!” “Ahhh!!” I scream from the two slaps, my hair flying about and my glasses hitting the mat. “Get off me skank!” I say, tugging your head closer to be before sending a punch to your face and buckling my hips, trying to roll you over. “Like yours any better!” I shout.

(Sorry for the poll issues! I think I fixed it :/ )

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 09:41:08 PM »
Very good fight and hard decision!

I think the spear did heavy damage on Kim but I think in the end she will come out on top showing Kierstyn she's the alpha women.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2018, 12:57:08 AM »
I groan as you yank my head closer by my hair. “Get off my hair!” I scream just before you punch me in the face and buck your hips. My head flies back and I fall off of you to the side, my hands holding my face as I lay there slightly dazed.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2018, 01:07:32 AM »
If these two had a pillow fight, the pillows would win.