News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pauline vs Donyman

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Pauline vs Donyman
« on: November 16, 2018, 04:23:20 AM »
donnyman: hi
PaulineG1 hi again just pulling my tight black lycra suit into place :)
donnyman: mmm--i watch you fascinated
donnyman: where are we wrestling--your place or mine or a mat in the gym or the big ring
PaulineG1:somewhere private
donnyman: ok i have a key to the gym--we can wrestle on the mat after hours
donnyman: I'm all excited--my blue speedo is all filled out
<donnyman: We enter the gym and I turn on the lights
PaulineG1: eerily quiet and surprisingly cool  with all the sweaty gym goers no longer present
donnyman: yeah --well it wont be for long
donnyman: I'm already strutting around showing off my male physique
donnyman: I always chuckle at women who think they can defeat men
PaulineG1: I watch mildly amused at your attempt to impress me, I stretch a little , then check my suit is comfortably sitting in the right place before stepping towards the middle of the mats , wondering what on earth I am going to do with yet another pair of speedos after I crush you yt
donnyman: I move toward you arms out ready for anything---she is a pretty solid woman--then i move more quickly and grab your waist trying to begin by pulling you sideways to the floor---i struggle with you
PaulineG1: Sneaky bugger flashes through my mind as you dont wait for the formality of hand shake and go straight onto the attack. Taken by surprise (the 15th of November 2018 a day that will be remembered as a day of infamy) I find myself suddenly yanked sideways and off ballance as you pull me over my hands dropping to try and pry yours loose as I feel myself tipping over yt
donnyman: I twist my body to get you over the final vertical distance to the mat--I smile down at you--standing with my legs apart--then I bend my knees and flop on top of you--expecting no resistence. This is a piece of cake--female wrestlers--I chortle to myself
PaulineG1: (astride or across my body?)
donnyman: across your body--it was kind of a quick move--a little sloppy
PaulineG1: OOOFF I grunt as your weight flops across my chest before I can catch my breath. Pressing my feet flat into the mat and shoving up with my hips and twist my shoulders sharply  trying to  throw you off before you can try to pin me yt
donnyman: I realize I dont have a firm hand hold and my hands move around your body trying to find something to hold onto. She's making some strong moves--my hea spins as i frealize the situation im in--i grab at your knee but is too late --i flop onto my side on the mat. I qickly try to get to my knees as the woman moves
donnyman: yt
PaulineG1: Twisting and rolling quickly to my knees lunging forward as you turn to face my hands reaching out trying to grab you around the head as I attempt to snare you in a headlock   yt
donnyman: oops--i feel your firm arm around my head--my nose suddenly buried against your body--now I'm thinking I should have been a little moe careful with my sudden first move. Emotions in wrestling is not a good idea--she is so purposeful and thoughful--dammit
donnyman: I try to pull your arm from my head--I struggle as my body is bent forward
PaulineG1: Leaning into you still trying to get a decent grip on your head as you yank and squeeze my arm I try to use my weight to force you down towards the the surface of the mat determined to make you pay for your sneak attack yt
donnyman: I am desperate to pry your arm away from my head---as she forces me into an even more dangerous position. i kick with my legs to try to get leverage to turn my body--my legs are flopped open as I feel myself drven downward--my face is already red
PaulineG1: bearing down on you struggling to keep a hold of your head as you squirm, wriggle  and twist stopping me getting you face down I puff and pant with the effort of just keeping my arm in place risking losing my grip as I try to hook my right leg over your body still trying to get you face down yt
donnyman: I manage to turn my body with your help so I am on my belly--i push my knees under my body to lift myself onto all fours--i hate being on the defensive --but tight now she has the upper hand. I try to pull away from your grip--pushing my legs back and tryting to lift---but it is exhausting me without complete success
PaulineG1: "Bugger!" I hiss as push up on all fours with my right leg only halfway into position I am suddenly tipped towards my left side  I don't want to end up on my back again so I release my grip on your head and roll off to the side slapping the mat in frustration as I try to roll back up onto my knees yt
donnyman: phew--I'm saved!--my face is beet red---i was so nearly beaten--I look over and see you looking at me from the high position of your knees---so calmly examining me--i straighten my speedo which became displaced in my struggle--i take a breath and kneel in front of you trying to figure my next move. Finally i move toward you--arms out ready for maybe a test of strength
PaulineG1: I can't resist a grin at you red face and dishevelled look and eagerly accept the challange  my hands  reaching out to grab yours, confident that I have the strength to take full advantage yt
donnyman: Our fingers interlock. I realize now that she really did sap a lot of energy out of my stock of mojo.--i brace myself and frantically try to push her back--to show some  suoeriority here--i strain against you---making little progress--your palms are so flaming hot against mine.
PaulineG1: Gritting my teeth and furrowing my brow as I strain to force your arms backwards pressing forward as I shuffle closer on my knees my breasts almost touching your sweaty chest as I strain to get an advantage, thinking going strength for strength was not the brightest idea I have had as my muscles tremble with the effort of just holding my own yt
donnyman: well i do sense a hint of human limitation in the women now--I smile with the faint sense of hope. I try now to pull you to the side--relaxing my push forward--then I suddenly pull you toward me feeling your brests hit my chest--i have you bent forward now and I flip you to the mat.
PaulineG1: "Arghh!" I squeak involuntarily as your sudden change of direction sends me off balance. I try to free my hand to break the impact as use my own weight and forward shove to flip me to the mat yt
donnyman: now I have you woman--as you lay face down I fall on top of you again across your back---I thread my hand between your thighs and push my forearm to the front of yoru body--lifting you--then I try to flip you onto your back.
PaulineG1: Still cursing to myself for being dumb, I jump a little and squeak "Oi!" as I feel your hand slide between my legs. The mild panic that feeling your hand down there instills is enough to distract me from your real intent and suddenly I feel myyself lifted and twisted onto my back with a slap on the mats that seemed to echo loudly in the emppty gym yt
donnyman: I look down at you with satisfaction as if I were looking at a delicious dish I am about to eat. I flop again across your body belly to belly--i go to reach for your bare leg again--lifting your leg from under your knee.
8:31 AM donnyman: yt
PaulineG1:I try to twist and shake you off again but too slow and this time you are pulling up on my leg as well as pressing your weight across me. I twist my torso trying to keep you from pinning my shoulders "Get off you git!" I hiss throgh clenched teeth as wriggle and squirm yt
donnyman: Your twisting makes you hard to hold==you are giant constrictor snake--I suddenly slip off your body--and my hand accidentally slides to your crotch. I try to to move on top of you again, but its too late. Damn--opportunity lost again. now i am getting a little fatigued. I feel it in my arms and my back--moving is getting harder.
PaulineG1: "Grr!" I instinctively slap at your wandering hand as I try to roll out of reach to catch my breath  yt
donnyman: I am on my knees again facing you--I am breathing hard now--my exhaustion is clear--my head is downcast. I have my hands on my knees needing a rest as I kneel in front of you.
donnyman: I raise my arms ane wait to see what action you take.
PaulineG1: Getting to my knees, I push a my hair from my sweaty forehead, narrow my eyes, and lunge forwards trying grab your head and twist you over onto the mats before you can grab me again. yt
donnyman: When I see the narrowing of your eyes, I get a pang of fear--then she hits me--grabbing my head--i feel myself twisted and flopped onto me side in that headlock--my face is buried against the side of yoru breast.
donnyman: i kick my legs and wriggle and buck but she has me firmly by the head--my body almost doesn't matter--i feel my speedo getting all deranged again.
PaulineG1: Pulling my arms tight, squeezing as hard as my aching arms can manage, I yank your head into the side of my boobs and use my weight to try and twist you onto the mat trying to make it hard for you to breath as well as straining your neck as you kick at the mat and wriggle wildly yt
donnyman: I try to roll my body but each time I move, my neck is in agony--she is holding me like a vice--i try to pry your hands loose but I am too exhausted and your arms are tightly wound around me--i bridge and buck --my legs far apart lifting my torsoe on the mat.--my face is burning with blushing---feeling trapped and embarrassed--feeling your soift skin around my head--oooh gawddd!
PaulineG1: "Give!" I hiss straining to hold onto you and jerking my arms tighter around your head as I push with my knees to try and use twisting your head and neck to force you over onto your back yt
donnyman: The idea of submission is knocking at the door of my brain--but I wont let him in--I struggle as I feel myself flipped onto my back--the most vulnerable position--my knees are bent and my legs wide open as I struggle--my damn ill fititng speedo is half off. I can barely see yoru face brimming with triumph--it is unbearablke--i can't look at yoru face. I can't bear to submit to a woman. I keep moving and bucking looking for a miracle but my body is numb with exhaustion.
PaulineG1: Forcing you over I quickly hook my right leg across your belly rolling to straddle your belly as I let go of my headlock and reach to grab your wrists wanting to pin you beneath me. I can see from your beet red face that you have to surender yt
donnyman: ooh gawddd---i can't move--i feel the flesh of your thighs on my torsoe and your weight suddenly pressing my flesh and I look up and see the face of a victorious woman--gawdd there is nothing as frightening as that--i twist hoplessly and buck as much as I still can. My eyes avoid yours. ok ok I give --i whisper it hoping you wont hear.
PaulineG1: I grin throwing back my head to clear my hair from my face  I edge up your body til I can get my knees on your arms, treating you to a close up view of my sweaty lycra clad croth "You did say you give up didn't you?" I grin down at your red face relishing my dominance and in no particular rush to let you up yt
donnyman: i nod--not wanting to utter the words again--my eyes meet yours and my blush intensifies--she has my ams pinned and my body pinned and my shpoulders pinned--I am hers to do as she wishes.
9:12 AM donnyman: yt
PaulineG1: shifting my legs apart a little bit more to lower my hips. I let you get the full scent of my sweaty suit before I slide back to release your arms. I glance over my shoulder and notice for the first time that your trunks have slipped "HMM ! looks just like a penis only smaller" I giggle, wriggtling my hips on your bare belly before finally standing up and pressing my bare foot into your stomach, hands firmly on my hips. yt
donnyman: i throw my hands over my face to try to shield myself from your glance--my cock is rock hard to my embarrassment.
donnyman: ooh was this sexy or what
PaulineG1: one last tease before I step away. I slip my foot lower brushing the tip of your erect penis with my toes before reaching down to yyank your speedo all the waty off "Mine I think!"
donnyman: Defeated and stripped by Pauline--how can I live with myself.
PaulineG1: I forgot to bring an Exit pamphlet with me. They are good for assisted suicide advice :)
donnyman: lol--i wont need any help
donnyman: They would probably send a girl
donnyman: and she would rub it in.
PaulineG1: Humming the theme from MASH.
The End
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno