News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NUDE Catfight : PythonLegs (USA) vs. ThickGalda (England)

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
NUDE Catfight : PythonLegs (USA) vs. ThickGalda (England)
« on: November 16, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »
Simone (PythonLegs - USA) vs. ThickGalda (England)
I met a reasonably new British woman (from England) and built an instant rapport with her.  We were so much in sync that we had our first match immediately!  It was conceded that I was quicker, but she was stronger.  The match we had is now one of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy it!  You already know that there is nudity.  There is also some graphic violence (that you have cum to expect from my posts!   ;D

November 15, 2018  12:47 PM

Simone: (I am 5' 6" tall, 135 lbs., 24 years old)
Thick: I'm 5'7 140lbs right now 36G and 27 years old
Simone: I catch a jet into London.  Emma (my GF) and I go the address you gave me.  I am excited to have this No Holds Barred (except no biting or eye gouging) fight with you.  You are curvy in ALL of the right places, and I love taking on ANY sexy women who are going to fight me naked.  I go to the dressing room and put my hair up in a ponytail.  I strip down to my birthday suit and look at myself in the mirror.  I look good.  Pussy shaven. 
I hear a knock on the door and I am told "5 minutes".  I kiss Emma for luck and she grabs my ass as we kiss! Then I open the door and hear my name called. "FROM THE USA, at 5' 6" tall and 130 pounds, Simone, "the PYTHON"!  I run down the aisle and hop over the top rope and then wave to the crowd.  There is a smattering of applause for the visiting YANK; also some boos and catcalls. 
Then you are introduced as I start to stretch.  "FROM LONDON ENGLAND, . . . " The crowd already starts cheering loudly for the hometown favorite. ". . at 5' 7" tall and 140 pounds, . . . Galda, the MAGNIFICENT!"  ALL eyes turn to the aisle to watch your entrance. 
 (I stop stretching and stand erect to watch you enter)

Thick: I've already been preparing myself in the venue for awhile beforehand getting ready, for my first fight against a non English woman I need to be in my prime after hearing so much about you, a final check of myself as I drop my robe looking at my perfectly shaved body apart from a small landing strip. 
I smirk as the crowd roars.  I am relatively new to this kind of brawling. I've made my way up to one of the fans favorites. My nipples harden to the crowds delight as I slip under the bottom rope. 

Simone: I stare blankly at you, but watch as you climb into the ring.  Your large breasts sway slightly and kind of hypnotize me.  The voice comes back over the loudspeaker;  "THIS IS A SUBMISSION ONLY MATCH.  THEN THE WINNER MAY HAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10 MINUTES TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO THE LOSER! . . . . . LADIES; . . . ARE YOU READY?"  I wave my left hand and crouch slightly, now intently staring at you!   (My heart starts to beat really fast!)
Thick: I nod at the ref excited and nervous already panting slightly, I shift onto my right foot keeping straight. 

Simone: "FIGHT!!!"  I come at you crouched down with my claws both out in front of me.  I hold up my hands, fingers spread apart, as if to invite you to lock fingers with me.  "ARE YOU READY FOR ME, WHITE BITCH?!?" I taunt! 
Simone: (BTW; LOVE taunting!)

Thick: "These people can't wait to watch me fuck your black ass" I hiss moving in quickly to lock fingers. 
Thick: (Yeah, also I love the interracial fights so don't be scared to bring up color) 

Simone: I have my first move planned.  As soon as we close our hands, I lean forward ever so slightly, to put my weight on my left foot, and swing my right foot upwards, aiming right between your legs!  I am already wet, just thinking about the expression on your face if my foot lands squarely into your pussy!  I grin widely as I start my move. 
Thick: I smirk as we lock fingers knowing I have the strength advantage. Just as I start to push you, I cry out as your foot connects with my pussy! Struggling to stand I use our locked fingers for support. I Let go with my right and aim a right jab at your stomach; eyes watering from your kick!   
Simone: I feel a pang, deep within my loins, as my foot hits your labia with a loud SMACK!  My nipples are now ROCK HARD, and fully erect (1" long)!  "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS!"  You continue to hold onto me with your left hand as you cock your right hand and send a fist towards my very firm abs!  Luckily you are in pain from my kick, as your jab sticks me in my belly!  If this is how it feels to be hit by you when you are at a disadvantage, then I never want to take a full on punch!  I know that I must use my quickness and attack you mercilessly so you don't knock my black ass out!  I take a quick step to my left, trying to pull my right hand free from you, then get behind you and wrap my left hand around your neck! 
Thick: As you try to move behind me, you start to move your arms around my neck. I push back hard, directing us both towards the turnbuckle.
Simone: My left arm clamps against your windpipe, as I yank my right hand free and clamp my thumb and index fingers down hard on your erect nipple!  As I pinch and then twist your right nipple, you start to push us backwards toward the ropes.  I tighten my grip on your neck as we slowly move back, towards the ropes.  "I WILL TWIST YOUR NIPPLE RIGHT OFF, LIMEY cxnt!" 
Thick: I reach up over my head getting fistfuls of your hair and tug it with all I've got, as you assault my nipples! 
Simone:  As you keep backing us towards the rope, I release my neck hold and grab your other nipple, pinching and twisting it!  I then feel my ass push against the ropes!  "C'MON BITCH!  HOW DOES THIS FEEL?!?" 
Thick: I keep tugging at your hair groaning as I struggle to pull you off the corner before slamming backwards into it with you behind me.
Simone:  I feel my head being yanked around by my hair, but I hold onto your nipples for dear life while you now lean into me.  this makes me barely able to stand up!  I am AMAZED at the punishment your poor nipples are taking, and you are still trying to work free, ignoring the pain.  I am now holding myself erect by your nipples!  My feet are no longer stabilizing me! 
Thick: As you start to lose your balance, I send my right elbow behind me, at your ribs. My nipples on fire!   
Simone: Your elbow hits my ribs hard!  "UUNNGH!"  I grunt as I lose my grip on both of your nipples.  "FUCKING WHORE!"  I scream as I now attempt to punch you in the side of your head.  Your body is pressed against mine.  The ropes now bowing out, over the apron. 
Thick: As you punch me, I put my arm up to guard against it and spin around, then free and aim a knee between your legs eager for payback!
Simone: Your knee drives into my shaved black pussy and I cry out; "OH GAWD!"  The pain is intense and I now slip downwards, while the ropes also recoil and send my body into yours.  I cock and fire my right hand, hoping to land a low punch to your pussy as a tear runs down my cheek! 
Thick: I move back as you throw the pussy punch, but you catch me only slightly, making me groan as I swing a right handed slap at your face! 
Simone: My underhand right catches you with a glancing blow, as you turn your body.  We are both on our feet now, and your next move is an openhanded slap to my face!  A LOUD *SMACK* arouses the crowd, as they now watch you gain the advantage, and cheer!  My face turns sharply to my right and I stagger a couple of steps backwards.  Again I feel the ropes caress my fine, shapely black ass!  I MUST go on the offensive or perish.  I send an roundhouse open fisted left attempting to slap your right cheek.  Then I duck a bit left and lower slightly as I cock my right fist and send an uppercut right aimed at your left under-boob! 
Thick: I duck under the slap with a smirk, getting into the fight now, I get ready to throw another slap when your uppercut thrusts my boob up painfully! 
Simone: Again, I feel a twinge in my loins as my uppercut smacks into your tit, driving it upwards and stretching the muscle painfully!  I then step forward and reach my left hand towards your pussy, trying to insert my index and middle fingers up inside of you, then curl them into your vaginal wall, digging into it with my nails! I lean my head forward, close to your ear and in a low gruff voice say; "I NOW OWN YOUR PUSSY, BITCH!"  I start scratching my nails deep into your soft cxnt flesh! 
 (The crowd rises to their feet as we really start to sweat!)

Thick: I howl, as you move in, clawing at my pussy! I power through the pain as I grab you with my left arm, fingers in your hair, and start throwing hard right punches aimed at your jaw as the crowd cheers!
Simone: With my right hand now between your legs, I am open for you attack.  Your right hand comes looping HARD and strikes me in my mouth!  "OOOOOOH!"  Again my head jerks to the side.  This time I see stars as I reel to my right.  A trickle of blood runs from my pouting lips down my chin, as I stagger back into the ropes!  The ropes spring me back towards you.  I feel faint!  I shake my head to clear it, but I am stunned! 
Thick: I charge forward as you stagger back, coming at you with my shoulder down, aiming for your toned tummy.   
Simone: The next thing I feel is your shoulder cutting me in half (or at least that is what it feels like)!  I pinball off the ropes again and come bouncing back at you, out of control!  The crowd is on their feet, chanting and screaming for you to; "FINISH  OFF THAT BLACK BITCH!" I put my hands up in front of me to try and protect myself. 
Thick: I smirk and send a smack down at you as I flaunt my body for my home crowd, showing it off for them!
Simone: I fall to my knees in front of you.  I raise my head slowly; looking up at you; eyes tear filled.  You are playing to the crowd, so I take a desperate chance and, with what strength I have left, lift my right leg and put my heel on the canvas.  Then I send  a right uppercut, aimed towards your pussy!  I throw everything I have into it, in a do or die effort! 
Thick: Still showing off, I don't react in time as you crush my pussy! I cry out and stumble back on the mat!
Simone: (OMG!  I GOT HER!)  I rise slowly, shaking the cobwebs out of my head.  You looked like I hurt you bad, but you could be playing possum.  I have no choice, but to trust that you are hurt!  I struggle to my feet, and stand, straddling your knees. Then I grab your now crusty nipples (from the earlier nipple trauma) and start lifting you to your knees by them!  "YOU FUCKING WHITE, WHORE!"  I scream at you and then start to use your breasts like punching bags!  (Coming roundhouse and uppercut, alternating lefts and rights to the side boobs, and under boobs, trying to pound them until you surrender) 
 (The crowd goes almost completely silent!  Can their champion lose to this BLACK AMERICAN BITCH?)

Thick: I cry out, almost in tears as you assault my breasts! I grab your hair in vain the home crowd goes silent while my tits are being pounded, mercilessly! 
Simone: I wind up for each punch.  The sound of my fists SMACKING against your breasts now fills the small arena!  "I OWN YOUR FUCKING WHITE WHORE ASS NOW, YOU FUCKING cxnt!  *SMACK!!!*  I AM GOING TO POUND THESE FAT TITS FLAT, WHITE BITCH!  *SMACK!!!*  SUBMIT YOU cxnt; . . .  *SMACK*  . . .  BEFORE I POUND THEM FLAT!  *SMACK!!!*"  I then step back and step into a tremendous uppercut, aimed under your chin! 
Thick: Still crying out from the abuse in my breasts, the uppercut sends me sprawling onto my back; whimpering! The crowd is stunned as I crumple backwards my breasts covered with bruises!   
Simone: I am bleeding from my mouth, and covered in sweat, nearly exhausted, as I watch you fall onto your back on the canvas, sobbing from the pain!  I walk over you and plop my ass down on your boobs, pinning your arms to your sides with my legs!  I raise my right hand and deliver a roundhouse slap to your face!  "DO YOU SUBMIT TO MY BLACK ASS?"  I then come backhand slapping the other side of your face!   "DO YOU SUBMIT TO MY BLACK ASS?"  I come forehand again; *SMACK*  "I AM GOING TO DO THIS UNTIL YOU SUBMIT BITCH!  (I am Bitch slapping you!) 
Thick: My face is full of your black shaved pussy! I struggle under your ass, forced against it before crying out "I give!  I give!"
Simone: I am exhausted and relieved as the voice comes over the speaker to announce me as the winner.  "THE WINNER OF THE MATCH IS SIMONE!"  I smile as I skooch my ass up to cover your mouth with my now soaking wet and sweaty black pussy!  "Well, well, well!  You were all I could handle and then some!  . . . I WAS going to have you lick me until I came all over your face, but I have a better idea now!  You REALLY made me work for this!  I thought for sure you were going to knock my black ass out!  BUT NOW  . . . . . . . I am going to FUCK YOUR FACE!"  I position myself so that I can use your nose to stimulate my clit, and then I GO TO TOWN ON YOUR FACE, grinding my clit against your nose!  . . .
Thick: As I lay underneath you, bruised and battered, the interracial war is finished! You are now showing your dominance as you ride my face!
Simone: I start out with low moans as I try for my second orgasm of the fight!  You lay there with closed eyes as my moans turn to cries!  Then, finally, my cries turn into screams;  "YES!!  YES!!  YES!!  YES!!  . . . . . STICK OUT THAT TONGUE NOW GIRL!  FINISH ME OFF, WHORE!  . . . . . . . CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!!!   GREAT GAWD!!"  Then my pussy EXPLODES and I cum all over your face!  This lasts for a couple of minutes, and then I collapse to the canvas, breathing heavy! 
Thick: Knowing the price of defeat, I submit totally to you, licking the cum from your pussy!   
Simone: I lay on the canvas in bliss for a few minutes before sitting up.  The pain no longer matters.  "You were magnificent, sweetheart!"  I cum again, and then I give you a big hug and kiss, tasting my own honey sweet cum on your lips.  "call me when you want a rematch baby!  Maybe next time it won't be a fight."  I then rise, wink and smile, and then walk away. 
Thick: Sprawled out on the matt after my first defeat, I look up at the lights as the crowd cheers for a new queen! 

Simone:  As I limp away, I smile and basque in the glory as the arena crowd gives me a standing ovation!  I have bested a woman that they thought was undefeatable!   I raise my arms in victory!  Emma comes running at me, and hugs me, giving me a passionate kiss!  BUT all I can think about is Galda's very sexy, curvy body and what it would be like to lose to her, and to have my face forced to her crotch!  MMMMMM!   
-The End-

Simone: WOW!  I enjoyed the hell out of that!!!!!
Thick: Me too!  Shame you didn't use your win well!  I was expecting a fucking!   :) 

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)