News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE EPIC MATCHES Series – 1. The Bandit QUEEN – (Madhuri vs Juhi)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
THE EPIC MATCHES Series – 1. The Bandit QUEEN – (Madhuri vs Juhi)

Trillian - rohit_girlwrestler –

Tale of a two sisters not by blood…loving & caring each others…but one among them has to be the Queen… “The Bandit queen” of the famous gang….when both finish their 18 & attain 19.
The two girls..…cant touch each others till they both complete 18 & go for fight on very first full moon night after they both attain 19. They had a sexy eye on each others from childhood…but they can’t touch each others before the auspicious day when they first fight.

Type of Match – Wrestling with very light sex at the beginning…Too much back & forth….& end up in a very cruel fight…only to be believed to become the famous Bandit Queen out of the outcome from the much awaited famous fight between them to know Who will be the Bandit Queen from outcome of the fight.

It was at around 1930 in the hills of Chambal which was famous for dacoits, there lived a notorious gang now headed by a male but have to pass the reins to one of these two girls…after they finish 18 & attain the age of 19. Amongst the two Juhi was elder by only 2 days.

Since their parents demise in a police encounter when they were only 3 yrs they were bought up very lovingly by the loyal members of the gang as the daughters of their demised respected heads who happened to be great friends to each othes. They used to become heads in alternative years & vise-versa but both had only a lone daughter each but they vowed that the next generation will take reins as only 1 Queen amongst them for some good reasons but why & How?

The time had turned ugly when both the heads demised in a police encounter along with their wife but before that they had already declared their will.. that is…till the gals don’t attain the age of 19, the next head will be loyal Madho Singh who will be controlling all the reins before one of these gals takes the final throne from him!

& how one of these Gals should take the throne from him?.... It will b exactly on the very next full moon immediately after both the Gals attain an age of 19..but How?... There was a Agreement …both the gals meant same for both the friends… they used to love them both as their own child so no differentiation…so no two queens will be there in the next generation as other wise it would mean that they differentiated the other gal as not their own child.

But How?... The both gals have to be trained in All formats of Combat...& after attaining the age of 19 in the immediate next full moon both the gals have to fight bare hands with each other under the full moon if required the fight may go for the whole night till one of the gals makes the other agree that only she is  returning to the camp as a Winner & the looser had to return in the following night when the thorn ceremony would take place & the looser will put the throne on the on the head of the winner by her own hand & be her honest deputy for rest of the life…followed by a repeat show between them again..so that all get to imagine what would have happened between them a night before.

The thing was agreed upon & followed rigorously but there was another vow that the gals cannot touch each others till the day attain 19 & their fight takes place as they should not know their any of the skills & body qualities before the ultimate fight takes place. They should try to know their All Qualities only in their fight & for that they have the whole night to share between them in their first fight.

The most Good part was that both the Gals also had a sexy eye on one another but they both could not touch each other till the day they fight after attaining an age of 19. Many a times they felt like touching each others but ended up in Sigh! & couldn’t ...& both waiting eagerly for that auspicious moon light when they turn 19 & they could fight.  Many a times they came close face to face against each others eye ball to eye ball fingers like gripping each others…thighs like to touch & go at each others…but OHhhh...they had to stop with a Big Sigh!!!

Their positions were also known to everyone but nobody could help before the vow.

Finaly the day came both turned 19 & in the next immediate full moon they both were given a long Royal bath in the morning itself as per the rituals. Very joyful moment for both of them they both were prepared in folk dark blue two piece skirts…loose at knees so that their legs can have their full moments, their beautiful legs were bare just below from their knees around their shackles…, their bare shackles below their knees looking realy fabulous. There belly & navels were also bare under their tight blouse & above their tight waists.

Finaly both the Gals could stare at each other today for the first time around 6 pm in the evening after a 3 days separation before the match as per the rituals decided. Both are bought together Ist time in a room by their counterparts...both the girls were separated in two groups for preparing them like bride & grooms, now that they have finished All their jobs…Juhi first smiled gladly at looking Madhuri for the first time today after 3 days & giving her a feel of importance of the would be proceedings of tonite¦

Madhuri also nodded back with a cute smile.

Looking at this All the other Gals engaged their in the room burst with a big laughter & there was a much joyful moment amongst All as if a honeymoon between the two gals is to be on the cards tonite.

But the lil sad part is that nobody would be able to witness this great fight at first stroke as it could disturb the proceedings in some way…& as there should be no chance for any excuses & it should be a very fair & clean match. All could understand that…& allowed them for that happily.

At exactly 8 pm they have to bid adieu their All counterparts & head towards the big flat empty battle ground situated about 18 kms from the camp by riding on their horses!

Finaly after waving hands & collecting everyone’s well wishes both the girls bid adieu their counterparts…colleting loads of best wishes for the next would be the Queen…by riding on their horses back.
They took their first halt covering around 10 kms of distance but dint talk much to each others & proceeded again.

Finaly they reached the destination on time at 9.3 pm. Full moon Light Glowing All around...Fight to begin at 10 PM.

Juhi was the first to get down from the back of the horse on her right feet followed by Madhuri getting down on her left.

They could feel the well hardened but quiet dusty soil under their bare feets. It was a big flat open ground… no question of anybody there on all ways wherever their eyes reached...only both of them under the full moon on the big flat ground.

Without wasting much time in next 10 minutes they started all the rituals…First fifteen minutes they besides each others on their knees…& prayed to their demised parents & God…seeking their blessing with closed eyes….to be the next Queen between them…Finaly the day had come…for full 19 years they had practiced such hard for this day. Its no doubt both wanted to be Queens & not play the second feeder role to the other.

But for the first 15 minutes of the match they wanted to finish their All Sexual desire for each others..so that later …they can enjoy the real sex between them …which they of-course would prefer as wrestling between them…After the prayer…they turned face to face with each others….with thudding & ponding hearts…they looked at each others….no more waste of time…eyes on eyes…then on lips….eyes told everything to each others…& Ohhh!!!!!…they started the Sexual encounter with each others……Juhi was first to push Madhuri on the ground….& threw her All against Madhuri…Madhuri went down…their hands & legs started muscling hard with each others….soon both the girls forgot totally what is going on between them…it went for a complete 15 minutes between them….& when eyes opened…Juhi was still lying on top.
Madhuri brushed her bruised kissed lips with her right hand & came out of the Sex Fight first…knowing the real sexual desire will be fulfilled while doing the real Full Wrestling soon. Juhi was also knowing the same..Juhi also pushed herself up pushing Madhuri’s chest down….both knowing the full sexual desire can be fulfilled only while doing a full wrestling between them.

Both girls Got up..Tightened their dresses…

Both knew they have to start the wrestling soon.

Tightened the button of their blouses which had gone unbuttoned in the first encounter.

Juhi 5’5 – 56 kgs..looks little more quicker between the two, Juhi 5’6” – 58 kgs..who looks little more stronger.

Both stood & came chest to chest with each others..body to body, toe to toe & eye to Eye…Hands on Waist.

Juhi stared indicated with her eyes to Madhuri to Come in the Exact Centre of the Big battle Ground & Start the final wrestling from the center.

Both Came at centre ….& again had a sex fight for first 10 minutes….After doing that now they are ready for the final fight.

Tightened their buttons again. now finaly ready for the fight.

They vowed to defeat each other in the Fight..& again came in the exact Centre to start the fight

START -

Juhi- Finaly I raised my hands first to start the Fight…inviting you to join your finger tips with mine…slowly circling to my right.

Madhuri – I joined my finger tips with yours… nose to nose..finger to fingers..We are not sweet sisters any more.

Juhi – I know inside… when in fight I do not care anybody….& then why I should care you.

Madhuri - & You know me too…I thought inside.

Juhi – I waited for so long for this day.

Madhuri - & Me too. My Nose dipping a bit more on yours…

Juhi – I will fuck you.

Madhuri – Lets see who fucks whom..as our fingers clinched…I took a deep breath in.

Juhi – M Afraid if I defeat you.

Madhuri – It’s a big false dream of yours.…& long way to go as I push your hands back..Time will show who defeats & fucks whom..I gave a sudden jerk & to my hands ahead…

Juhi – Is it…Don’t cry when you get defeated & get fucked by me.

Madhuri – Lets see who makes whom Cry & who fucks whom?

Juhi – Its deal Right?

Madhuri – Who says no..as our fingers clinch harder.

Juhi – I also felt the battle has began…I pressed my forehead more hard on yours….fingers totally clinched..waiting for my first big move.

Madhuri – Nose on Nose…Now feeling a bit pinch of your nose on my nose..M also waiting for to start with a first Big move now.

Juhi – I thought lets hang up & test her strengths a bit….before I go with my All Against her.

Maduri – Nose on nose..I also feel to test her strengths a bit before I go All against her….Our hands continue our pushing jobs…as I could feel each others strengths…feets also started taking back & forth by now...Its time I apply my Big move very soon….

Juhi..Yes noses still on each others.…hands on hand…me too thinking to apply my best move forward very soon…think we would go in a Big way at each others very very soon now.

Madhuri – & at last…I was the first to attack….I grabbed your both thighs from behind in bear hug in my both arms & try to lift its full weight with all powers of my hands …& then by all power of my butts… try to throw you in front of me on your back on the ground with a Big thud!!!

Juhi – Good move…but I was alert….I took my legs back at the right time….dint fell in your trap…manage to Keep you at a suitable distance….Our strong hands jabbed over each others bicep tops strongly...& suddenly I lean down on my knees taking your whole weight over my strong back & shoulders & try to lift & throw you over my head with a big thud of your back on the ground on my back side!... Bam!!!…Bitch ! I roar inside me.

Madhuri – While you try so….in the mid way I entangle my both powerful legs around your head & before you could throw me down…Pushing with full weight & power of my ass on your front neck I try to thrash Your back & head on the hard ground surface. Bam!!! & sit with my powerful ass on your neck!

Juhi – Aghhh! I Ghasp a bit….but with my legs totally free beneath you…I grip the ground hard with my feets & toes….& by trying to lift my powerful ass sideways up in the air as far as possible….I try to hold your heavy ass totally on my strong right shoulder & back… & try to slide & throw your ass down sideways on the ground in my front from over my shoulder… before trying to pin my hard right knee bones over your soft left breast which was sideways on the ground… I also try to entangle your flying fingers up over my head so that next I can power your fingers down over your head for a comfortable pin with my ass sitting & hovering left & right over your chest!

Madhuri – Ohhh the Bitch got me down….I am in a bad shape, specially with knee bones of the Bitch crushing my soft lower breasts…but it dint take me much to wrestle & free my fingers from your grip as it was not that strong grip…& I quickly wrap your nuisance knee around my bear hug over my chest….could feel the hardness of its bones out there…grabbing it hard I try to push myself up & get up on my ass first ..then on my both knees… with power of my ass & back...Ehhh…I sigh!....By my this act you fell forward in front of me with your right shin now in my hands…now I can twist your right ankle & leg like quenching water from a wet cloth & make you turn down on the ground on your chest with your ass hovering in front of eyes.. inviting me for testing its kind of meat over there..with a right kind of right kick on your bubbly white ass from behind which is in front of my eyes! 

Juhi –

I m in a bad shape now…I see rather than kicking you are pressing & rubbing your toe on my soft white ass from behind….(I change a bit..hope you will not mind).. I try to stretch forward ..with my elbows firmly gripping on the dusty hard ground ….my much muscled toned leg being twisted in your arms…I struggle for a while but then suddenly turn on my ass on the ground…& try to snatch my muscular leg with a jerk from out from your hand grip. I see you felt like helpless when I try to snatch my leg out of your grip. My eyes on your eyes!

Madhuri –

I see your strong leg slipping out of my grip….I was on my knees..I crawled forward towards you on my knees…with stretching my breasts forward like a brave…tried to lock your left ankle again in my both hands…& try to twist it again on right very tightly in my hands…by this your ass turned towards me..as your chest against touched the ground…this time I dint let chance go & kicked your ass from behind ….Bam!! ”Get it!” I said…

Juhi –

The kick on ,y ass was great insult to me….my ankle in you’re hand grip…I again crawl forward with my right knees on the ground..but my legs were strong enough..I again jerked my strong leg hard…& snatched it out of your grip….& quickly crawling on my hands & knees…I ran away from you…& quickly got on my two feet’s on the ground ..again circling to start fight with you from fresh.

Madhuri –

Bhag gayi…kaha jayegi….tujhe to aaj chod kar hi rahoongi…(Ran away…but where you will go..definitely you are going to be fucked by me today)…..I also get up & circle you..my confidence on seventh moon….
My eyes on your eyes..I m bent forward….eyes looking at your eyes very minutely..I again circled cautiously on my right.

Juhi –

My eyes are also on your eyes…I was also on a slight bending position…looking very carefully on your eyes..I too moved & circled a bit on my right side..now I should take my revenge from her for the kick on my ass….
I moved forward & tried to bearhug your belly from both sides in my hand….from behind….you are in my strong arms grip now…my hands are pressed very hard in front of your belly…& my legs are trying to trip you by taking my legs in front of your legs & trying to kick them behind on your legs…by my this act you should fall in front on the dusty ground on your face.

Madhuri –

The bitch held me from behind strongly….First I tried to free your hands knot in front my belly..then I found its quite strong…I waited a bit ..then tried to move my waist & ass on both left & right direction trying jerk & to free my belly from your hand clutch….by doing so I m also trying to trip you with my legs also …once from left & then from right….along with their moment with my waist & ass….(so I dint allow you to trip my legs..rather I m trying to trip you down with my legs)….With this we both should fell side by side on our knees on the hard ground beneath…
Mere saath nahi Juhi. (Not with me Juhi).

Juhi-

We both fell side by side on our knees on the ground..our waists & ass brushing & pushing each others from sides..I turn & throw my whole weight on you….& throw your back on the ground..my hands & legs wrestle with yours to get them in my hand & legs control. Now as if it was my turn..m trying to overpower you under me ..my breast crushing your breast under it…your both legs are in-side my legs….so that I can grip your legs but you cant grip mine….

Mere saath bhi nahi Madhuri (Not with me too Madhuri). Trying to take you fully in my command!

Madhuri –

I get down under you…I toss my ass a bit up..move it aside my left….Our fingers are cliched with each others..& I try to overpower your fingers….& turn your both hands on my left sides on the ground..so that I can turn my waist & myself on you from my right side….I am about to turn you down…Aur ladegi mujhse..(Will you fight me more)..As I am about to turn my ass on you!!! Ehhh!!!

Juhi –

I came down..but scissor your waist very tightly in lock of my two legs crossed over your waist very tightly…I bearhug..rather head lock you very tightly in my both hands..& try to tilt my ass slowly on you to roll you down,…ye le behen..(Take it my sister)..As I m about to roll you down.

Madhuri-

You roll me down..we had some rolls… once on right then again on the left…before we got tightly locked….You are on top & dominating….I take some time…My hands locked very tightly over your head….I gasp! I grunt!...I see you also grunting….I try to push your feet down very powerfully with my right feet….& by that try to create a space for my legs…Our faces very near…I kiss on your lips…& by the heat wanted to loosen you up….by then shaking myself again on both sides to get out off your grip….I jerk hard to free myself from your grip.

Juhi-

Kissing was a technique applied by you to free yourself….i got a bit wild up by the heat of that ..but tried to control you….& wrestled hard with you to get control over your hands & legs…
“Bitch I will not let you go..” I say & try to pin your hands & legs on the ground…& jump & sit with my ass on your breasts…& again try to squeeze your breasts painfully hard with my hard right knee bone…m putting lots of pain on you right there….& almost pining your wrists at little distance of on both sides of your ears…I m squeezing your breasts hard with my right kne!!!
“Are you enjoying it Bitch!!!…?”

Madhuri –

Ohhh my God..She is giving me lots of pains….I m trying to free hands out of your hands…my fingers wrestle & twist your fingers back & on sides with my full strength..& try to pull my waist again up from sides on you…twisting fingers of your both hands on my right side…I try to turn my waist on the same side & with my all strengths try to get on my right knee on the ground taking your whole weight of ass on my waist….m about to throw you on the ground….Our fingers still locked & pinned together very tightly on the hard ground….my biceps bulging while m trying to lift weight of your ass on my waist..m about to throw you down…but my biceps are bulging….Ummmm..I put all strength…press my lips hard on each others & about to throw you down again…

Juhi-

Bamm!!! You get me down…We both are huffing… there is sweatiness around our front necks…breasts of both stroking ups & down very fast….breathing deep….i understood we both are equal…it may be anybody’s match…but I think I am the stronger between the two…I slowly slide my ass on the left side….try to gauge your strength..then slowly pin my right feet knuckle very hard on the ground & then with my all strength try to roll my ass on you….”Ye le behen…issee match kar…(Take this Sister ..& match this strength…)..As I try to roll you hard on my left side!!

Madhuri-

Ohhh…my god you get me down….but I wrap my both legs on your waist tops…wrapping my both shackles on each others…with my ankles locked very tightly over each others on your waist…My head lock is strong on your head…now I try to roll my ass on you…”Le meri bhi takat dekh behen…(Come ..See my strength also sister)..As I squeeze your waist hard & try to roll myself on top of you….

Juhi-

My God…She comes on my top again…I think I need to open a bit now for the catfight….or m not sure whether I could realy win over her…She got on my top….
Bohot hua bahen…(Its enough sister..) I told…grabbed her hairs full in my left hand & pulled your head behind…& smacked a very hard right hand punch on your left jaw…it should break you…I gave two more repeatedly…& lifting my knees a bit up…I try to push the ground with my heels & try to toss you down from my top..You might have broken down by my 3 back to back jaw breaking punches on your jaws….which may ease my task…to get you down…
…Ehhh!!!…you should get down now.

Madhuri-

I grip your punching wrist hard in my grip…m still to recover from your hit….but my ass dint allow you to toss me down that easily. Pinning your hands down…I jumped with my ass on your chest locked your left bicep under my right knee..your right wrist in my left hand…My right hand is free…I started blowing your nose with my right punches falling one after one over it…like bees going after someone…”Good that you started it..& I will finish it now.”

Juhi –

Ohhh..i tilt my head to my left side...& get your punches on my side face rather than directly on my nose..some fell on my temples….Aghhh!! Aghhh!!….it was just like raining on me…I try to twist & free my both the wrists from your grip…but it was not easy….somehow I managed to slide & free my right hand from beneath your knee & gripped your striking wrist very tightly...it was like a matter of life & death…I should not let your this wrist go from my hand…or I may get teared by you very soon…I try to push my heel behind hard & try to slide my ass up & aside….I spit on your face….managing to slide away….I freed my right leg away....& stamp my right feet hard perpendicularly on your chest like with a glue…we both are struggling…my right feet stamped on your chest & you are struggling to free your right wrist from my grip…soon I will try with my best efforts to push your chest away back with my right feet firmly stamped  perpendicularly on it…Now I fixed the Bitch! I thought.

Madhuri-

The spitting on my face spelled about your frustration ..it rather encouraged me a bit…It doesn’t matter that you had spit on my face…but it matters more that you are frustrated… it encouraged me more. You are gripping my striking wrists in your wrists as a matter of life & death for you..as you know if I get it free I will tear & break down your nose badly…I sat on your Chest comfortably before you glued your powerful feet perpendicularly on my chest….I struggle & freed my right striking wrist from your wrist…& grabbed your perpendicular feet on my chest with my both hands…& before you could push me back I started to twist it on my left side like taking out juice out of a Sugarcane...giving lots of pain & making you turn on your chest again by the kind of twist m giving you on your legs with my both hands…& when I see you completely turned in front of me..& your ass visible in front of me..I kicked you ass twice very hard with my right feet Again…Get it Sis..As I Kick you again twice folding your leg in my hand..& making you cry-out loudly in the battle ground..but nobody is here to listhen your cries in this secluded barren land.. I gain kick you twice there..Get it..Hope you are getting full right there..I again gave you two more kicks there..as if to weaken your back bones also around the waist there.

Juhi-

I cry out in pain..I never thought this girl would be able to dominate me like this…I cry in pain….turn myself on my ass on the ground…& with the other feet…threw a resounding kick on your left shoulder…It should break your few bones around there…match is becoming wilder now….

Madhuri-

Aghh! You hit me very hard there….a Very Painful blow of feet on my right shoulder..Aghh…I wait for a minute…then grabbing your both legs in my hands…I turn & sat with my ass on your ass..felt taste of your ass out there very much..by lifting your both legs up..in an arch..in a Crab botion move….my Arch should kill her by pain..my ass pressing her ass very firmly on the ground giving you less chance now accept to Cry…I press my ass hard & hard on your ass…& pull your legs hard & hard on my hands…
Har man ja Sis, (Accept your defeat Sis)…I grabbed your both ankles under my Arm pits…& my stretching of them under my armpits should tear you out…Ehhhh! Mar jayegi Aaj!.(You will die today).

Juhi-

Aggh! I feel the taste of your ass sitting on my ass…Aghhh…Now you Arch me in Crab botion..Aghhh…I never thought you could be that much dominating….My ankles are firmly clobbered under your Arm pits….I try to stretch my hands forward…& try to skip & slide away forward from your grip….I stretch my hand forward…my belly in arch…& in the process my right ankle skips out of your lock of your arm pits…
I crawl forward & try to free my other ankle also from under your Arm pit lock..In the process m on my right knee on the ground….my body is stretched up in the air from the ground….my hands on the ground..as if I am doing any pushups & trying to balance myself by that….With a hurricane effect I jerk my powerful right thigh & try to free my powerful thigh from your arm pit grip..the powerful jerk of my powerful thigh must rake you up….you must be feeling less in strength & must be in a surprising position how to tackle this leg strength…You may be surprised & perturbed with kind of power me & my thighs showing to you.

Madhuri –

Your both legs skipped out of my hands….I was surprised & bit nervous also for the first time by the kind of strength  they showed to me…also a bit perturbed…I cannot turn & jump on you that quickly…..I turned & allowed you to get on your knees…
We are front to front with each others on our knees…both bruised & with some blue brushed eyes…with the kind of hits we hurled as each others..My thighs are showing a kind of pains….I moved a bit my right thigh forward..very careful watching what action you take…M ready to take on you if you throw yourself at me.

Juhi-

I just had a very bad bashing from you…I dint throw myself suddenly at you…It will be a mistake…you are also an equal contender..rather I almost had been defeated by your last move.
I also move my right thigh carefully at my right….watching very carefully at your eyes….i again took a big step forward with my knee & thigh towards you..but still not much near you,…waiting you to move forward..Very careful…But I couldn’t resist myself much…& with a heap of revenge getting much inside me I jumped on you..with my both legs on your both sides…& grabbing your both wrists in my hands I try to throw your back on the front ground!!! Bitch!!!

Madhuri-

The Bitch jumped at me..She threw me on the ground…but I quickly pressing my right feet knuckles hard on the ground…I try to use your momentum on you & try to throw my body up & try to lift my ass up..& lifting your cxnt over my cxnt..I try to roll & throw you down under me on the ground…
Take this Bitch!!!..As I was about to roll you down.

Juhi-

Bitch..I grip your hairs tightly from both sides of your head…I head butt you…lift your cxnt too on my cxnt..lift you over my cxnt & about to throw you on the ground..Ye le (det this….Bitch!!!..M about to Roll you down.

Madhuri –

You Threw me..I grip you hard…My both feets are locked & crossed powerfully over your waist…Ehhhh…I grunt…I try to control you totally on me..Then again fixing my right feet knuckes very tightly on the ground..I try to roll you slowly under me with my ass again…Ehhh…My ass is trying to slowly roll you down under me again…Bitch!!!.

Juhi-

I also lock you in the same fashion as you had locked me…& now my also tilting you on the ground as you had done to m…Bitch!!!  as m about to roll you down.

Madhuri –

We rolled again….before we got bundled with each others…m on top…Our chests are closed on each others…I hit you twice very hard with my index finger knuckles….Get it Bitch!!

Juhi-

I toss my ass up & roll you down under me…We are tightly gripped…our fingers tightly locked I head butt you twice very hard on your forehead…Get this!!!

Madhuri-

Ahhh! I cant fight more..& I surrendered!!!

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”