News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY

• 541 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2019, 01:19:31 PM »
Ummmmm queenofsex I don’t think you will fit in with our group. Might want to try the Silks. I hear there looking for more sluts. Besides there more your speed and I’m sure you can have all the nasty sexy with them lol.
you are such a loser..

... says the troll...

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2019, 10:42:59 AM »
Ummmmm queenofsex I don’t think you will fit in with our group. Might want to try the Silks. I hear there looking for more sluts. Besides there more your speed and I’m sure you can have all the nasty sexy with them lol.
you are such a loser..
Hey troll can you do us all a favor and crawl back into your hole where you came from
hey grandma .. can you act your age and go play cards with your friends .. creepy old lady
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2019, 09:07:45 PM »
We struggle as I finally roll you off me. We lay on our sides as i rip your hair out. I hear you scream at me, as you slam your elbow aginst me. Then you bring your leg up and try to pry me out of your hair. I rip a good amount of your hair out, as you push me off. I then roll away, to catch my breath. Looking over where we was I can see clumps of your thick hair on the floor. There’s ppl here watch to see what happens next. I glare at you. Yt
It seems like an eternity.. your hands tugging in my hair me working myself into position.  The people shouting are gasps of pain.. in some ways I am lucky my hair is very long and there is lots of it, because you are making my scalp burn.. but that also is leaving you open.. my first kick is my right foot to your left boob.. I can feel your nipple compress under my big toe... my stiletto nails slicing into your wrists.. as they dig pieces of skin out.. in out struggle manage to finally get an angle where my foot is on your neck and push hard to force your neck in an awkward angle... I am just about to slam my foot into your face when you let go and both roll away getting back to our feet.. only a foot away from AnitaCat.. my hair on the floor. Glaring back as I pick the skin out from under my nails.. see the crescent shape of my toe nail has left a deep mark on your breast.. and bruising starting to appear on your breast and neck.. once most of the skins picked out.  I send a back fist towards AnitaCat’s big mouth before striding forward.  Fists up .. “LETS DO THIS BITCH!!!” yt
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:44:31 PM by xxxCATxxx »
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2019, 05:26:58 AM »
Get her C take it to her you got this

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2019, 04:51:33 PM »
What's up sisters!?   I'm back after a few month hiatus.  And it looks like someone is again causing trouble  :)     

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2019, 05:07:38 PM »
Welcome back Stacie!!!!!

Nothing really to worry about... that’s just Crotch Face Cat and she’s just got a little sand in her vagina

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2019, 06:58:12 PM »
Hey Tina, you usher Cat out of our clubhouse and I'll do the same for this little trouble maker Sarah  ;) 

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2019, 09:52:24 PM »
Hey Tina, you usher Cat out of our clubhouse and I'll do the same for this little trouble maker Sarah  ;)
lol .. Tina the queen of gutless usher me out.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2019, 02:32:19 AM »
Awww... Crotch Face Cat still has that sand in her vagina

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2019, 12:24:37 PM »
Awww... Crotch Face Cat still has that sand in her vagina
gutless leader ... rofl ... try something dog faced slut.

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2019, 02:48:55 PM »

I'm a trouble maker by encouraging my sister ?  Interesting way of looking at it I guess considering members of doa visit our clubhouse just to talk stupid smack. Oh just an fyi I'm not exactly little .

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2019, 10:20:28 PM »
Who are these 2???

LOL

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2019, 11:26:51 PM »
ALL HAIL THE MOTHER OF ANARCHY!!!!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2019, 11:32:29 PM »
Kneeling beside "The Mother of Anarchy", my skin tight, scandalously short leopard print mini-tube dress disheveled, runs in my fishnet stockings, bright pink heels still clinging to my feet. My big, flowing, waist-long platinum blonde hair is a tousled mess. There are hand prints across my cheeks. Several coils of silk rope bind me - my hands are tied tight behind my back, with several loops wrapped around my shoulders and upper arms. My thick, toned thighs are tied together, along with my ankles. A hot-pink SLUT collar is wrapped around my neck. I nod and softly moan,

"Your Mother of Anarchy beat me in a catfight.. she's far more better than me.. she beat me up, slapped me around.. even used my own ropes to tie me up, and collar me.. she captured me, and now I belong to her..she owns Mama Silk.. I belong to DOA.. and DOA is the greatest.."

I slump my shoulders and bow my head submissively..

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2019, 07:28:17 PM »
Jan keeps runnin’ her mouth like a bitch and one of us is gonna have to slap her like a bitch... just sayin’