News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY

• 541 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2019, 12:49:42 PM »
Often wondered what boring looked like in the cyber universe ... and wow DOA defines it nicely ...

Wow... this is the most boring thing I’ve ever read.  Way to go  :D ;D ;D

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2019, 02:13:51 PM »
Come on out Jackie
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2019, 02:28:18 PM »
That’s the truth .. we were both on and you ran.

I will even fight you here and your thread.  All the rest of DoA can ref.

Don’t talk shit to me if you are not going to back up your shit.
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2019, 03:16:08 PM »
Who the fuck is Jackie you dumb bitch?
Oh ... sorry slut .. balling up my right fist to test your abs ..

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2019, 03:26:49 PM »
You bitch........balling up my fist as well. So we going to do this whore?
yah .. not waisting faking a punch, instead trying to grab your bra strap between your cups.. dragging itvupntonyourvthroar if I can.

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2019, 08:06:26 PM »
You nasty slut, you grab at my bra trying to take it off. But I struggle with you. I reach out and grab your bra in hopes to rip it off. You bitch you should of walked away.

Come on Jessica ... you can take this big Aussie down ... and down hard!!!

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2019, 08:49:43 PM »
kick her ass C you got this

Offline JJTheWrestler

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2019, 08:52:59 PM »
Go Cindy!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2019, 09:08:07 PM »
Fuck this bitch up Jess.  You got this.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2019, 10:12:13 PM »
You nasty slut, you grab at my bra trying to take it off. But I struggle with you. I reach out and grab your bra in hopes to rip it off. You bitch you should of walked away.
we struggle left hands between breasts.. sneering at each other.. our thumbs slipping in between the cups, as neither of us is attempting stop the other. “I am so going to fuck you up bitch”.. My left hand going under your right to try and grip your hair at the back of your head. If I get it pulling hard to try and bend your head back to expose your neck... while pushing my other hand up towards your throat... to pop your girls free.. feeling my bra coming up.

People starting to fill the room.. JJ and Sarah on my side .. Tina and Anita on yours.. yt slut
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:23:10 PM by xxxCATxxx »

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2019, 11:38:27 PM »
We stagger in the DOA living room. Ppl start showing up. I hear Tina and Anita cheering me on. I also feel you move your left hand. Knowing what your doing I move my right hand. You grab my hair with you left right when I grab yours with my right. Causing us to press against each other. You fucking whore, I’ll rip your hair out. My left hand trying to grab your bra and pull it up. Our legs intwine with each other as we stagger. I kick my shoes off as we struggle.......yt bitch
Our bodies straining .. your boobs coming up with the under wire of your bra..the flesh starting to show as your bra starts to slip up.. I can feel the air on the undersides of my D cup bra as it is starting to slide over my breasts.. Entwining legs as I pull hard.. your neck muscles swelling and veins starting to appear..  locking my right calf over your right calf .. pulling back on your hair to try and topple you backwards.  My scalp suddenly starting to burn as you grip and pull my hair.. “Time to get your slut body on your back whore” .. yt

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2019, 11:42:23 PM »

Come on Jessica ... you can take this big Aussie down ... and down hard!!!
Ha, you wish

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2019, 11:43:34 PM »
Dream on..

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2019, 12:13:37 PM »
Dream on..

Yeah Jessssss, show this tramp who’s the boss here... you can take her down ... gooo. Jesss!!!!

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2019, 02:11:55 PM »
We struggle and fight as ppl watch. I can feel your flesh tits touching mine, as our bras ride up. They bang against each other. I feel your calf tangle with mine. I try to fight back, but we topple to the floor with a loud thud. I now take both hands in your hair, digging my claws in your scalp. You fucking bitch, you’ve missed with the wrong DOA sister you slut, I scream at you. We start rolling on the floor, kicking and screaming at each other. I’m going to rip your hair out bitch. Yt

Hell yaaaaaa bald her and pummel her body ... that my girl Jess !!!!