News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY

• 541 Replies

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
Re: THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2019, 07:50:32 AM »
hey there,

I'm Vicky (g.vicky92), and I'd like to join your group.

I'm petite 5'2, 98lbs, 25yo, 32b... and I'm into all sorts of fighting styles

Hope to join your group.

Vicky

Looks around this desolate place.... seeing the tumbleweed blowing around....

‘What a shame Vicky’. Shrugs my shoulders and sighs..

‘Oh hang on can you hear that??..... no?  Neither can I because nothing ever happens here!    ;D  ;D  ;D

*walks back to the Silk Mansion closing the rusty squeaky old gate on my way out...
Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2019, 03:48:00 AM »
LOL... i got this message from the newest little Sulky Sulk...
(No subject)
« Sent to: TinaFightsYou on: Today at 08:54:44 PM »
I believe I am going to join the silks, however, I wanted you to know that I have no intention of continuing my little feud with you.   I just figured I would come out and say it.

And here was my retort...
“Feud?? What feud??  Oh you’re talking about when you made a snarky comment on my profile and when i made one back, you had a hissy fit??  I wasn’t even aware we were in a feud sweetie.  I thought you were just another person who can dish it out but can’t take it.  But thanks for letting me know you’re over our feud.  You know, the one I didn’t even know we were in.  LOL!!!  I needed that laugh. “

I just thought everyone would get a kick out of that.

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2019, 07:50:33 AM »
I personally find it laugh out loud funny.  Someone comes to you with a nice gesture....you act like a c__t in return and then post it....I think most people will be able to figure this out.   Ya know Tina, its ok to go out of character from time to time and talk like one human to another....turns and walks away from the clique wars with my broken olive branch.....

‘Brooke, you know the best way to really pee Tina off is to join the greatest clique of all... the Silks, not only are we DOA’s arch nemesis and vastly superior to DOA, we’re also a lovely bunch of girls that will look after you and support you.  There are other cliques we have rivalries with’. *puts my forefinger to my lip struggling to recall any clique who can rival our brilliance....and smiles..’. but we can talk about those back at the mansion... join us, you won’t regret it... I promise’ ...  :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:52:29 AM by Hollyrific »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2019, 01:33:10 PM »
LOL ;D

Y’all are our “arch nemesis?”  That’s news to me too.  But I’m gonna stop there cuz I wouldn’t wanna say anything to hurt y’alls fragile feelings and get banned.  And as fat as you joining the Sulks and “really pissing me off...” go ahead.  Join them. You have my blessing.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:37:27 PM by TinaFightsYou »

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2019, 08:39:51 PM »
LOL... i got this message from the newest little Sulky Sulk...
(No subject)
« Sent to: TinaFightsYou on: Today at 08:54:44 PM »
I believe I am going to join the silks, however, I wanted you to know that I have no intention of continuing my little feud with you.   I just figured I would come out and say it.

And here was my retort...
“Feud?? What feud??  Oh you’re talking about when you made a snarky comment on my profile and when i made one back, you had a hissy fit??  I wasn’t even aware we were in a feud sweetie.  I thought you were just another person who can dish it out but can’t take it.  But thanks for letting me know you’re over our feud.  You know, the one I didn’t even know we were in.  LOL!!!  I needed that laugh. “

I just thought everyone would get a kick out of that.

And here is my retort. It is against the forum rules to post private messages anywhere here without the explicit permission of the other person. Next time it will result in a ban.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2019, 08:44:19 PM »
I was not, and am not, seeking your blessing.  I was simply attempting to make a nice gesture.

Nods... I didn’t think you were, just saying your welcome here.

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2019, 07:19:51 PM »
I was not, and am not, seeking your blessing.  I was simply attempting to make a nice gesture.

Nods... I didn’t think you were, just saying your welcome here.

Anyone up for a fight?
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2019, 03:03:43 AM »
Look me up on Trillian.  I’m not hard to find.

>:)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2019, 09:32:54 PM »
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of my sisters in the toughest & strongest clique on FCF... the Daughters of Anarchy!!!  I love each & every one of you and I’m so happy to call you all my sisters.  Now let’s show these other, so called cliques why we’re #1!!!

:-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2019, 01:29:32 AM »

I did! But you are too scared lol
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2019, 02:52:38 AM »

OMG... you figured it out.  It totally has nothing to do with the fact that you start EVERY message to me with something like “Hi bitch” or “Hey slut.”  But you cracked the code... it’s because I’m scared of you and nothing to do with the fact that you have absolutely no tact or any idea how to begin a conversation.  Good on you sweetie.  Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Amber Payne

• #TheOneTrueQueenofWrestling
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2019, 09:53:08 PM »
Guess what...IMMM BACCKKK! :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2019, 03:33:47 AM »
I concur with Dr. JessicaKicksAss, MD.  And getting our sister Amber back has only made us that much stronger.  We’ve proven time & time again that the Daughters of Anarchy are the top of the heap and the toughest clique on FCF... and we’re more than happy to keep doing it.

;D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2019, 04:37:10 AM »

OMG... you figured it out.  It totally has nothing to do with the fact that you start EVERY message to me with something like “Hi bitch” or “Hey slut.”  But you cracked the code... it’s because I’m scared of you and nothing to do with the fact that you have absolutely no tact or any idea how to begin a conversation.  Good on you sweetie.  Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

;D  ;D  ;D

Tina FTW!!!

God damn right

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2019, 05:02:45 AM »
I concur with Dr. JessicaKicksAss, MD.  And getting our sister Amber back has only made us that much stronger.  We’ve proven time & time again that the Daughters of Anarchy are the top of the heap and the toughest clique on FCF... and we’re more than happy to keep doing it.

;D

Proven time and time again that you are the biggest comedy troupe on FCF  :P