News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY

• 541 Replies

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
Re: THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #465 on: March 27, 2021, 04:29:28 PM »
Uh oh... the Sulks are mad at us.  We beat them at their own game and now they’re saggy AND salty.  So they’re coming after us... I’m sure we’re all afraid.

... she said with HEAVY sarcasm.

;D
[/quote

Well Tina, keep it up. You'll be sorry if you gang up on anymore silks. Better yet if you had any guts you'd meet me one on one that Is if you haven't drank to much cheap wine.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
A General Statement from a DOA Sister
« Reply #466 on: March 30, 2021, 02:26:04 AM »
Hello Everyone,
I asked my fellow DOA sisters to post this on the threads since I am no longer a member on FCF website. I want to take this time to say few words about Clique Wars…

Over the years I have seen Clique Wars go from good, safe fun to just pure out attacks and drama. I am not going to sit here and point fingers, but a lot of people are to blame, including myself. When I came on the scene about 4 years ago, Clique Wars was all about bragging rights, who’s the better group of cyber fighters. It was all for fun and no worry about drama.  It was something that caught my eyes. There was one that I really wanted to join, and I am still a member of, Daughters of Anarchy. Over the years now, these group of ladies have become more than just fellow clique members, they have become sisters to me. They experience my up and downs, been there for me when I needed it. There have been times they were the voices of reason for me. I am sure that is like that in the other cliques like the Silks or Tramps. Being part of these cliques is just more than having fun with fights, it’s a sisterhood. Over time, I notice the shift in the air that things were taking the turn for the worse. People joining just to cause real drama, people attacking others because you didn’t like them, judgment towards other cliques because of rumors. People hoping in and out of cliques because they think its fun. Some cliques taking in people that are known to be troublemakers. It all just started to become like we are in high school all over again. It was getting to the point where I had the feeling some higher up members of FCF wanted clique wars to end. It was so bad, it spilled over onto Trillian and Discord Servers. Really everyone, we are all grown women 18 and older and we must act like teenagers again? I think its high time things need to be address. We are all not perfect, trust me I am no were near perfect person. But this…this is an escape for everyone. We have real lives outside of these and we come here to escape it and have fun. There is no need to bully others, make people feel worse about themselves. I can admit I have done some bad things and I admit I was wrong, and I have moved on since them. You have people joining group, leave then join another. For what? Because you get bored or because you are not a good person at all? Bouncing around the cliques is not something we all want. We people to join that we can trust and have fun. Reputations of each clique: Daughters of Anarchy are bitches, bullies, biker gang. Yeah, the name does sound like a biker gang. We are not bitches…we are not bullying. Over the past two years, we thin out our clique and removed people that gave us that reputation. Few like myself who are trying clear our names. None of DOA are what you think you heard. Silk Stocking Girls: Stuckups, Submissive, jobbers. Girls that cry and whine all the time. No…not all silks are like that. There are some that fun and friendly, some that tough as nails. There are few that want to be submissive. You know what, there is nothing wrong with that. Classy Tramps were referred to being sluts and rude. That too is not the case. It is in fact a lot of have been trying also to mend relations between the cliques. Then there is the Pirates, a clique some consider extremists and anarchist. While few have shown those colors, most of them as well are laid back and just want to have some fun. So, what can we do about all this tension between the cliques? How about…lets end it. Some of us need to come to grips that this is not real life and not to be taken seriously. Some of us, including me do not like others which is fine. But we do not need to make it our goal to come online and try to ruin those people lives on here. I myself have no ill will towards anyone anymore, I always said if you have a issue with me, you can always message me (which is still open to anyone, Trillian: AmberJenkins09). We need to start rethinking who is joining the cliques, remove the bad apples and try to come to terms to makes things right again. I understand there is a individual that hiding their true colors just to get close to most of us, but that person has been removed in most places.  There was a group chat about a month ago called the Cliques roundtable, a chat that was created Pirates leader Megansgt. She had good intentions to help mend bridges and make things fun, but that was soon disbanded. I want us all to have fun again… I would like to open those conversations once again to make things right…….

I would like to ask that no ones think down my fellow sisters for posting this. I ask them to do this for me.
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #467 on: April 03, 2021, 03:53:08 AM »
Happy Easter.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #468 on: April 04, 2021, 03:19:53 PM »
happy easter to the d.o.a
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #469 on: April 04, 2021, 06:19:33 PM »
Happy Easter to DOA

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #470 on: April 08, 2021, 09:38:52 AM »
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 04:06:29 PM by queenoffight »

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #471 on: April 23, 2021, 08:17:34 PM »
Great to see you back Jess...we've all missed you so much.  Looking forward to chatting with you again.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #472 on: May 13, 2021, 04:55:56 PM »
I"m still waiting for Susan to "come looking for me."  Now that she has resigned from DOA I guess she is like all the silksluts, gutless and hiding.

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #473 on: May 20, 2021, 02:26:30 AM »
When are the drunk old a-holes going to do anything especially that old decrepit puddy cat Robin...
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

koedbabygirl

« Reply #474 on: September 03, 2021, 10:17:43 PM »
I Was Removed From The Silks Group  After They Wanted Me To Keep Quiet And Let They're Favorites Say What They Want To Me And Me Not To Answer Back , But I Figured I Was Not The Proper Silk For The Group . I Accept It And Move On ! I Might Be Looking For A Better Group That I Would Fit In . So Any Group Out There That Is Interested Let Me Know , Please Read My Page To Know More About Me .

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2021, 05:55:55 PM »
Hello
Does anyone read this board from the daughters of anarchy?
They are in their cave

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #476 on: December 25, 2021, 10:57:26 PM »
Happy new years to all DOA wish a great year for you and your families
 :-*

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #477 on: January 13, 2022, 09:09:20 PM »
The daughters of drunky need to put up or stay sleeping.

Uh oh… someone is saggy & salty because the Daughters of Anarchy have dog walked her sulky ass all over the place.  I’m more than happy to ram my fist down yer throat Elle, so whenever you want to get yer ass handed to ya, you just let me know. 

;)

Offline MsEmma

« Reply #478 on: January 16, 2022, 10:23:24 PM »
I like the sound of anarchy

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #479 on: January 17, 2022, 02:02:05 AM »
I LOVE the sound of saggy silks getting squashed.