News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE MEET N' GREET

• 148 Replies

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
THE MEET N' GREET
« on: January 27, 2021, 08:26:40 PM »
Welcome to the Meet n' Greet
A place where new members and current members (ladies and gents) can get to know one another.  It could be the place where you meet your next rival or partner on FCF.  I will say that this thread is not a part of the Trailer park topics I've posted in the past or is it a poll challenge thread pertaining to the trailer park. 

With that being said, I hope that many of you will enjoy this thread and find some long lasting rivalries or partners. 

Also, don't feel that the thread is all about fighting.  It could be about sports, (another great way to meet a rival), or anything in general.  Truly it's about having fun and meeting people you may not have had the chance of meeting before because of schedules, time zones, etc... 

So please have fun and enjoy. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer:
Topics can be anything you wish, as long as they are respectful and non confrontational, (Please refer to the message at the top of the section by the moderation team), unless it's just fun banter between the members.   If I see any violation of the terms as stated by the mod. team, I will report it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 08:29:49 PM by PonyBoy »

Offline Jayden

Re: THE MEET N' GREET
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 05:03:33 AM »
Hello from one GB (Green Bikini) to another GB. I'm Jayden and I've recently joined this forum. My likes and preferred styles of matches are listed on my profile page. I look forward to meeting new friends and rivals here.

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 01:39:44 AM »
Welcome to the forum Jayden.  If you want to see Jayden in action, check out her poll with Fighting Becca.  It's a good one, non-stop action. 
From one GB to another GB, are you a Packers fan too.  (Yes I know they lost...don't f'ing talk to me about it..)

Offline Brandi

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 02:14:56 AM »
Hello from one GB (Green Bikini) to another GB. I'm Jayden and I've recently joined this forum. My likes and preferred styles of matches are listed on my profile page. I look forward to meeting new friends and rivals here.

Well of course I just had to check out your profile.  I have a thing for red heads, especially tall ones,  (maybe you'll find out soon.)  hit me up if you're interested. 

xXx

Offline Jayden

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 05:51:24 AM »
I would like to thank you, Green Bastard, for this thread. I met a wonderful new friend in Brandi tonight and we had an extensive chat and found out that we have a lot in common and share similar interests. It's likely we might not have met if not for this thread. So thank you again. And, GB, I am a Bills fan...and yes, we lost too, but it was a deeecent season!

Offline Jayden

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 02:51:24 PM »
Good morning, GB. "The Outsiders" was just left on my porch by Amazon Prime. I'll be looking forward to reading it this weekend. :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 02:52:08 PM by Jayden »

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 04:26:44 PM »
Good morning Jayden, I really hope you enjoy the book.  Something you may find of interest, the author, S.E. Hinton (Susan Eloise Hinton) was 16 when she wrote the book.  It was publish after she turned 18.  I'm still waiting on the delivery of  "Polishing the Mirror."  I'm looking forward to that one. 

I guess our super bowl wishes are washed away.  I was hoping for a Packers/Bills game.  I didn't want the Packers facing Kansas.  Let's just hope they beat the Bucs. 
Also, I'm happy to hear you met a new friend/rival through the Meet n' Greet.  Wonder if she is as tough as you.  Let's hope so. 

PS, You're welcome, hoping more of the new and current members check this out too. 
        I'm passing out free beer today, TGIF. Let's get the party started  (insert cheesy Bubbles laugh) heh heh. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 04:34:00 PM by PonyBoy »

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 04:54:08 PM »
A new look for Brandi....no cigarette?  Glad you’re making healthy choices, dear. 

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 07:14:57 PM »
Yes a new look for Miss Brandi doll.  I will say, I do like this pic of her. 

I don't think I've said this in the opening statement but this thread is open to everyone, not just the ladies.  Guys feel free to post here as well. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 07:16:55 PM by PonyBoy »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 11:26:40 PM »

Hi
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Jayden

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 03:47:06 AM »
Certainly you're more articulate than that, Leeann. :)

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2021, 09:18:15 AM »

Hi nice to meet everyone
 :D :D ???
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2021, 09:13:33 PM »
Good morning Jayden, I really hope you enjoy the book.  Something you may find of interest, the author, S.E. Hinton (Susan Eloise Hinton) was 16 when she wrote the book.  It was publish after she turned 18.  I'm still waiting on the delivery of  "Polishing the Mirror."  I'm looking forward to that one. 

I guess our super bowl wishes are washed away.  I was hoping for a Packers/Bills game.  I didn't want the Packers facing Kansas.  Let's just hope they beat the Bucs. 
Also, I'm happy to hear you met a new friend/rival through the Meet n' Greet.  Wonder if she is as tough as you.  Let's hope so. 

PS, You're welcome, hoping more of the new and current members check this out too. 
        I'm passing out free beer today, TGIF. Let's get the party started  (insert cheesy Bubbles laugh) heh heh. 

Hi everyone, *getting my fake ID ready*  Are you still giving away the free beer?  I'll take 2 please, one for me and one for my GF Jayden of course. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 09:27:16 PM by "Katie" »
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Brandi

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2021, 05:38:30 AM »
I would like to thank you, Green Bastard, for this thread. I met a wonderful new friend in Brandi tonight and we had an extensive chat and found out that we have a lot in common and share similar interests. It's likely we might not have met if not for this thread. So thank you again. And, GB, I am a Bills fan...and yes, we lost too, but it was a deeecent season!

That goes for me too, I'm very happy I got to meet Jayden.  Like she said, a lot in common and lot of similar interests.   :-* :-*
Too bad the Packers lost, sorry, but not sorry.  Tom Brady, need I say more? 
xXx

Offline Brandi

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2021, 08:44:00 PM »
A new look for Brandi....no cigarette?  Glad you’re making healthy choices, dear.

I still have the habit, just decided to post a pic with the cigarette.  Thanks for noticing dear.   :-*
xXx