News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Saloon Girl Catfight!

• 4 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Saloon Girl Catfight!
« on: November 18, 2018, 11:34:18 PM »
We ALL love a Bar Catfight way back in the day between two Saloon Girls. These two hate each others guts and everyone wants to see them fight to the bitter end! Who wins, the Blonde or Brunette Saloon girl?
Cheers!

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Saloon Girl Catfight!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:42:11 PM »
A Jack Daniels bottle up her ass??? Tony, it sounds as if you've just polished off a bottle yourself.  Interesting that you mention Jack.  Not only is that my whiskey of choice, it's also what Jamie Lee Curtis used to KO Tia Carrere in True Lies.   

I loved those barroom catfights that appeared in so many westerns of the 1950's.  Destry Rides Again, produced in the 30's, was well ahead of its time.   

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 04:07:56 PM »
lol Actually Crown Royal is my choice of whiskey.

The Blonde and Brunette have kicked off their shoes and are tearing into each other on the dirty barroom floor. The patrons are cheering them on. Hair pulling and slapping the Brunette is currently on top of the Blonde. The money was on the Blonde but the Brunette has come out swinging.
Cheers!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 09:03:08 AM »
The Brunette wins as she leaves the Blonde KO'ed on the Bar with A Jack Daniels Bottle up her ass!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 03:32:35 PM »
With her legs and pretty toes tearing through her fishnets stockings the cute Brunette has straddled the attractive thick Blonde. Slamming the Blondes head into the floor and hitting her with stingy slaps the cute Brunette is gaining control of the Blonde.
Cheers!