News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pauline vs Donyman: Best of Three

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Pauline vs Donyman: Best of Three
« on: November 19, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »
PaulineG1: Hiya
donnyman: hiya
donnyman: I climb into the ring
donnyman: I like the conservative look of your one piece
donnyman: I can concentrate on defeating  you
PaulineG1: well my bikini days if I had any are long behind me
donnyman: lol --mine too
donnyman: I just fake it
donnyman: I see you and strut around shwing off my male muscles. No mere woman can defeat a man.
PaulineG1: Oh really? I slip through the ropes pulling myself up to my full 5ft 4, and staring you straight in the eye. ( I have a feeling alcohol may have been involved)
donnyman: Im 5'6 145 lbs. I stare you back
PaulineG1: so you are a tad taller but I have a few extra pounds, 10 of them to be precise, "So whats it to be my cocky (pun intended)friend one fall or submission or do you want me to really torture you?"
donnyman: submission is fine--we can do best of 3
donnyman: i circle you--raising my arms ready to gab you
PaulineG1: slipping into a slight crouch hands in front circling with you darting a slap or two at your hands just to test your reactions yt
donnyman: i grab for your leg to try to lift it and trip you--my hand goes just above you knee. yt
PaulineG1: "OOO" caught a bit by surprise as you duck low to grab my leg, yanking me off balance, my hands dropping to your shoulders hopping on one foot as I desperately try to stop you tipping me over  yt
donnyman: i push forward now and pushing my knee against your stomach--its a tricky balancing act but i have to get thie woman on her back
donnyman: yt
PaulineG1: my hands come away from your shoulders and I flail at the air as you manage to tip past the point of no return . "OOFF!" I gasp as I hit the canvas my hands slapping down hard trying to break the impact yt
donnyman: i stand over you for a second enjoying my successs then i flop down on top of your--belly to belly breast to breast and face to face--i try to grab you arms as my legs open to hold you around the hips
PaulineG1: "UNG!" You drop heavily onto whilst I am still trying to catch my breath, slightly red faced already. I try to twist sideways my legs kicking  and tip you off balance as you grab my wrists.
PaulineG1: yt
donnyman: uh oh --i feel myself rolling off you to the side--i try to wrap my legs around your waist pressing my groin into your backside--i tighten my grip as you roll me onto my back
PaulineG1: "Bugger " I hiss angrily through gritted teeth, as  I roll too far allowing you to get behind snaking your legs around my waist, "Urgh!" I try to push and lift myself up with my feet trying to break your grip yt
donnyman: i bounce on my ass as you lift and fall--i tighten my grab and run my arms over your breasts to your arms
PaulineG1: "Grrrr!"  I shake my head hoping to distract you as my dyed blonde hairbrushes your face and kicking wildly with my feet as I try to stop you trapping my arms as well
donnyman: your hair in my face makes it hard to focus--your writhing body is hard to control--i just give up on this and roll away to get ot my knees and face you afresh
PaulineG1: red faced and breathing heavily angry with myself at so very nearly being trapped I roll up onto my knees, out of habit checking my shoulder strapsbefore I start to get back to my feet Yt
donnyman: i leap at you like a cheeta and grab your head in a lock pulling you to the side
PaulineG1: Once again caught out by how quick you are I cant avoid being trapped and pulled into you,. I grab at your arms trying to looasen your grip as I try desperately to pull my head free my muscles straining anf my body starting to glow (ladies glow we dont sweat)  yt
donnyman: i like that and so you do
donnyman: i try to twist you around onto your back like i was wrestling a steer--i mean to conquor you
PaulineG1:"Ummph! I find myself taken back to the canvas. My face pressed tight against your sweaty chest as I struggle to try and break free from your grip slapping and yanking at your arms as I fight to catch my breath yt
donnyman: now i wanna really get ya girl
donnyman: i push my arm betwwen your thighs and grip you buttock under your body as i drive you to your back
donnyman: my free arm snakes over your breasts to grab your shoulder and neck and snake into a headlock
PaulineG1: My spine arches and my skin tingles as I feel your hand brush the inside of my thigh before I feel your fingers through  the black lycra of my suit distracting me long enough for you to change your grip on my head as my hands dropped to reach for the arm that slipped between my thighs yt
donnyman: i gothcha Pauline--do you submit to me
PaulineG1: "GGGrrr! No no no " I hiss struggling to breath and flailing useless with my feet yt
donnyman: i begin to fold you--pulling yu rshoulders upward toward you belly--i am enjoying the feeling of your crotch against me arm --submit submit to me woman
PaulineG1: "Arrghhh no no Yess !" I slap at the mat as feel myself being folded up knowing I am trapped , furious with myself at being forced to give so easily yt
donnyman: one submission for the male
donnyman: i release you and rise over you, looking down at you and smiling
donnyman: i offer to help you up
PaulineG1: Petulantly slapping away your hand I roll onto all fours , still muttering under my breath as I get to my feet blonde hair sticking to my sweaty forehed chest heaving yt
donnyman: ready for anothe fall --i laugh heartily--hands on my waist
donnyman: i am so certain of my superiority over you i strut around with an air of authority
PaulineG1: taking a deep breath I turn on the spot, pulling the bottom of my suit out from between my cheeks as I watch you strutting, my blue eyes narrowed to angry slits, I take another long deep breath then without warning lunge forward dropping my shoulder towards your belly as I try to take you by surprise yt
donnyman: oh gawdd--i feel your anger as you shove me hard--i fall to my side under you
donnyman: dammit
PaulineG1: scrambling to take advantage before you can fully recover I throw my left leg over your twisting body as I reach to grab at your arms trying to get astride you and force you back over onto your back
donnyman: my eyes are wide with shock--i can't believe this--i try to exert my strength to keep from being forced onto my back--my face isgtting red and fllushed--i feel the inevitakble happening and over i go onto my back dammit
PaulineG1: My turn to sit astride you I lean in hair falling forward as I try to use my slight weight advantage to keep you beneath me digging my knees into your sides as I try to get control of your arms yt
donnyman: i buck and squirm like a wild stallion --i hate to be tamed by a girl--i try to turn my body to throw you off--i bridge--pushing my wide open legs on the floor to lift myself high
PaulineG1: As You push up I slip to my right kicking my right leg under your arching spine as my left leg crosses your belly trying to quickly cross my ankles before you realise what I am doing yt
donnyman: ooh gawd this is getting complicated
donnyman: i grab for yoru legs frantically tryoing to pull them apart--my male arm muscles bulge  as i strain
PaulineG1: feeling your hands pushing at my legs I try to slap them away as clamp my legs tightly around your middle, pushing my crossed legs out a tad straighter trying to squeeze your belly making it hard for you to breath yt
donnyman: i buck and squirm--my face a mask of alarm--ooh gawdd this is impossible--i squrm to try to loosen your grip but my strength is quicxkly waning
PaulineG1: I relax my grip for a fraction of a second before jerking my legs tighter again "Enjoying it?" I ask gleefully trying to apply even more pressure my thighs builging and straining yt
donnyman: i have a false sense of relief when you loosen--i suddenly try to get up then--my hope flees out of my  heart--aggghhhhh--i cry out my submission--i submit i submit to you
PaulineG1: I give a final squueze before breaking my grip and letting you roll free , my turn to look smug as I roll to my kneees blowing a stray hair from my nose yt
September 3 9:22 AM donnyman: i throw my hnads over my red face i can't look at you
PaulineG1: getting to my feet  I go through my habit of tugging my suit back into place  and lean back on a turnbuckle waiting for you to get back up , my heart thumping as I strain to slow my breathing down yt
donnyman: i slowly get up to face you---knowing this is the deciding fall--my defeat at the hands of a woman came hard--my face is red and my knees are quaking
donnyman: i try to get some mojo back--slowly strutting around the ring looking at you
PaulineG1: I stamp my foot on the canvas and clap my hands together as I step out of the corner dropping into my crouch hands extended yt
donnyman: i rush at you angrily head down like a bull--i try to grab yor waist and bully you down
PaulineG1: Seeing you charge in blindly. I take a step to my right twisting out of reach and aiming a cheeky kick at your bum as you fly past yt
donnyman: ooh that was too much--i crash into the rope and turn--moving toward you again---arms out i go for a test of strength--here i will show you
PaulineG1: Grinning, unable to help it, as you spin angrily away from the ropes I accept the challenge wriggling my fingers as I lock hands with you leaning forwards yt
donnyman: our fingers interlock-i feel your soft hands against my palms --i brace my legs and push gritting my teeth--my armmuscles bulkge as i try to show my superiority.i push you back and to the side
PaulineG1: trying to dig my toes into the canvas to stop myself being pushed back I grimace, arms starting to shiver as I struggle to hold you off suddenly regretting rashly accepting the test of strength yt
donnyman: i fight to pull you to the side--im surprised by your strength--execting this to be easy--i pull and push you tryoing to get ou to fall sieways--i extend my leg tryong to get you to trip on that
PaulineG1: Straining hard every bit of me resisting being pushed back your sudden pull jerks me forward I feel your leg suddenly between my own as I struggle to keep my balance  yt
donnyman: i pull you sideways--banking on your falling--i pull you exending my own balance a little dangerously--watching your body as i pull you sideays
PaulineG1: first forward then sideways I lose my balance trying to free my hands to my break my fall as feel myself hurtling back towards the canvas yt
donnyman: shes down--i smile as i open my legs and prepare to drop on top of you
PaulineG1: Ughh! I hit the floor hard , the canvas seemingly even more unforgiving than before I rry to twist and roll away  but am a tad slower still winded by my fall yt
donnyman: i flop down on you, knees on either side of your hips--i lean forward looking down at your face and grab fo yoru wrists
donnyman: im pinning you in a school BOY pin
PaulineG1: too slow twisting away. You have my wrists tightly in your hands. I shake my head and kick up with my legs trying to get a knee into your bum and at least unsettle you yt
donnyman: ooh that feels strange--i turn to look at your knee and let one of your wrists free
donnyman: damn now i have to catcxh it again
PaulineG1: I try to bump you again with my knee but its hard to get any force into it  yt
donnyman: i reach around and grab your wrists again--im so pleased with myself to have you in a pin so fast--i look down into your face and smirk a superior smirk
donnyman: i bounce on you a little then mover forward so my thighs are under your breasts.--i pull your arms ove ryour head
donnyman: classic. yt
PaulineG1: OOfff I gasp as you bounce my belly kicking wildly with my feet trying hopelessly to twist and topple you as you edge up my body into a more stable position yt
donnyman: it looks like an easy victory for me doesn't it girl
donnyman: i stretch your arms up high ove ryour head and push my face nearly touching yours
PaulineG1: urgghhh! I twist my head one way then the other refusing to look up at you trying one more time to plant my feet and push up to bounce you off yt
donnyman: ooh that was a good one --i find myself unbalanced leaning ove ryou--i try to get my balance back fast--your writing body is hard to control
September 3 10:05 AM donnyman: yt
September 3 10:09 AM donnyman: how about one with a male loser
PaulineG1: My back hits the canvas again close but no cigar as you manage to keep your balance I suck in another deep breath  and brace myself to try again yt
donnyman: my balance is tenuous with all your rocking and bumping --but i am still in charge and my smile lets you know
donnyman: i start to tease you by counting out the pin
PaulineG1: Urghh I twist sharply trying to get my shoulder clear forgetting you have to make me cry "Aunti!" to win. yt
donnyman: i laugh as i count looking down into your face
donnyman: 1, 2,
donnyman: i bounce on you just for fun to torture you
donnyman: submit? yt
PaulineG1: red faced I shake my head refusing to concede  even though I know I cant unseat you yt
donnyman: 3,4, i have to do something a little more drastic--i bend down and lick your face then kiss your mouth
donnyman: holding your arms way up over yoru head--i entangle my feet around yor ankles and pull your legs wide apart
donnyman: submit?! yt.
PaulineG1: Ughhhh! Nooo.... gerroff me you sod !" I squeal as your tongue crosses my face, then my eyes widen as I realise you have subtly shifted and I feel my legs being forced apart yt
donnyman: i keep my face down very close to yours --staring into your eyes as i threaten to lick you and kiss you again--say auntie
PaulineG1: "Ummmmmm Auntie!" hiss unable to hold out anylonger my whole body quivering at the indignity of being licked literally yt
donnyman: i release you slowly and bend down and give you a kiss on the mouth for real
donnyman: i stand over you and pose looking down at your face--arms up like a strongman
donnyman: loved this --play with me again
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno