News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My ex wife vs my adoptive daughter

• 3 Replies

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
My ex wife vs my adoptive daughter
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:35:05 AM »
my ex-wife Roxy was always a big bitch, she betrayed me even before we got married, until she got to leave me and our foster daughter, to run away with my daughter's boyfriend, my daughter Cammy swore her revenge, and now that she is eighteen, she has challenged Roxy in a no rules fight in our basement, Roxy has naturally agreed to humiliate Cammy in front of her ex boyfriend and me.
The day of the match the first to enter the basement is Cammy she is completely naked she is 5'8 125lbs 34D her nipples are hard and straight she is ready to battle, then Roxy arrives she is completely naked, she is accompanied by Jack the former boyfriend of Cammy, Roxy is really sexy her big boobs and her shaved pussy are ready to fight, she is 5'7 140 lbs 36DD, Roxy starts insulting Cammy, hey bitch you're ready to face a real woman I'll teach you good manners once and for all, Cammy does not have time to reply that Roxy starts slapping his face violently 1 2 3 4 10 times, before that stops, Cammy is upset her face is red, but Roxy does not give her truce and grabs her tits and she starts milking wildly, Cammy screams in pain, and she tries to take Roxy's wrists to detach her from her tits, but Roxy does not leave the grab, and smash Cammy's pussy like a ball more than 10 times, Cammy is tearfully reduced to a doll in Roxy's hands. that with a devilish look, pushes Cammy where Jack is, how on jack he fucking his ass as you can do, says Roxy, and Jack immediately obeys his order, so he lowers the pataloni leaving free his big hard cock and without any regard, he pushes it all into Cammy's ass which emits a harrowing cry of pain, but Jack does not care and he sodomizes poor Cammy,while Roxy milks her like a cow and destroys her pussy with her knees, Cammy begs Roxy, but roxy does not finish with her, so she takes a big dildo out of her bag and wears it, so while Jack puts her to 90 degrees and tempting her by the hair she rides like a runaway horse, Roxy wildly fucking Cammy's mouth, forcing her to suck the big dildo, so while jack cum dozens of times in Cammy's poor ass, Roxy fucks her the mercyless boob up to when Cammy is completely out. When he wakes up, Cammy is trapped under Jack who starts to fuck her tits, while Roxy shoves his pussy without pity, and I also oblige her to suck my dick, no please not you too begs me, you're quiet little whore and lick it, I say sticking all the cock in her mouth so I after a little burst into a potentent orgasm cumming in her mouth also jack cum on her boobs while roxy gets cum her in a multiple orgasm who sends her cum out of it
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
Re: My ex wife vs my adoptive daughter
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 11:35:59 AM »
More photos
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 03:36:37 PM »
WOW!!!!
Hot mature totaly destroy young beauty!
Like it!

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 05:12:02 PM »
Poor girl. Happy 18th Birthday "Here's a humiliating beating in front of the boyfriend I took from you and your foster dad" Throw in brutal forced anal and oral with cum and that's what I call a comprehensive victory with domination and humiliation at the hands of a far superior sexy woman. I understand cammy's ex and foster dad having to unload their excitement into her. Hard not too having watched sexy Roxy work her over so dominantly!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!