News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• 3 Replies

Offline BriBunny

• Cute, Creative, and Catty... oh shit, and Nerdy.
Happy Thanksgiving!
« on: November 22, 2018, 07:28:40 AM »
It's officially the Fourth Thursday in November here in the States, so Happy Thanksgiving to all the US-based members of FCF! And if you're not US-based, have a wonderful fourth Thursday in November.

There are many things I'm thankful for this year (especially one incredible person), but I'm extra thankful that there's a place like this for people like all of us to come, make friends and rivals (and often that's the same person), and indulge these competitive, catty, twisted, tantalizing, dark, and dirty desires of ours.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Sabrina  :-*

{alt}
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 07:38:20 AM by BriBunny »
Pain and pleasure are why we exist. Let's enjoy our existence together.

Online pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 02:16:14 PM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you as well  :)
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today (and if you're not...happy thursday? I dunno) .   

Like my great-grandmother used to tell me when I was growing up, remember to gobble until you waddle.   Just not too many waddles, since we all know getting catty is the perfect cure for any turkey-induced coma.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 10:34:40 PM »
It's officially the Fourth Thursday in November here in the States, so Happy Thanksgiving to all the US-based members of FCF! And if you're not US-based, have a wonderful fourth Thursday in November.

There are many things I'm thankful for this year (especially one incredible person), but I'm extra thankful that there's a place like this for people like all of us to come, make friends and rivals (and often that's the same person), and indulge these competitive, catty, twisted, tantalizing, dark, and dirty desires of ours.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Sabrina  :-*

{alt}

OK probably would have responded this one .......... THEN the FOOD COMA HIT!!!   ;)
Since it is still weekend of. LOT of families, waiting to then.
To all get together.
May the feasting and fellowship of friends and family. Carry through the weekend.

Nice post Bri n Happy belated Thanksgiving !!