News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

In J. Coleman memory

• 7 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
In J. Coleman memory
« on: May 17, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »
Back Alley Bitch Fight
Short Story by J. Coleman

Rose McGowan and Shannon Doherty had been long time rivals in Hollywood. Each girl was proud, aloof, and confident and neither liked sharing the limelight. They had worked together on several occasions and it was no secret that there was bad blood between the two sexy young Hollywood starlets.
     A rumor had circulated for quite a while that at the previous year's Emmy awards, Rose and Shannon were seen in the ladies room standing toe to toe with their hands cocked on their hips and their breasts pressed together while engaged in a yelling match that many thought would have erupted in a full blown cat fight had a few other women not intervened and separated the two.
     When Shannon was replaced on the tv show Charmed by Rose, Shannon saw this as Rose's doing and this just fueled the rivalry between them. The two had exchanged words on several occasions regarding the incident and each time they saw each other it was like waving a red cloth in front of an angry bull.
     Shannon already had a reputation in Hollywood as a scrapper from an infamous night club incident a few years back that made all the tabloids. She'd gotten into a heady cat fight with another aspiring young actress that made headlines and earned her a reputation.
     The ultimate showdown between the two came late one night at a small bar that many Hollywood notables frequented. The bar, just two blocks off the strip in North Hollywood was a private establishment that catered to celebs who wanted to mingle and party without the paparazzi and autograph seekers on their heels. The bar was well known for its occasional altercations between celebs and while these fights were usually between males, there were the occasional slap fights between two rival starlets.
     Rose was sitting with some friends in a corner both of the dimly lit bar sipping on a drink and relaxing. She was wearing a very sexy off white silk minidress with a halter style top that left little to the imagination. It was short, skin tight, and opaque enough to clearly see the outline of her pink bra and white thong panties beneath. Her sheer silky pantyhose were a light beige color and sheer to the waist. Her shoes were black stiletto heeled pumps with ankles straps. Her long auburn colored hair hung loose over her bare shoulders and fell to the middle of her back and her makeup was perfectly done.
     "Well look who's here!" Rose said to her friends as she saw Shannon walk in on the arm of a man she didn't know.
     Shannon looked hot in a very short black leather miniskirt with a white t-shirt like top that showed a few inches of midriff above the waist of the skirt. She had on light flesh colored pantyhose and wore black patent leather platform ankle straps. Her long black hair hung loose and flowed down her back as she clung to the arm of her date as they found a table across the room from Rose.
     "No trouble!" one of Rose's friends warned, knowing of the bad blood between them.
     "I never start trouble," Rose smiled. "I just finish it!"
     "Yeah, right," her friend nodded sarcastically.
     After a few more drinks, Shannon finally saw Rose and immediately excused herself from her date and walked over to Rose's booth.
     "I see they aren't too particular about who they let in here," Shannon said with an edge to her voice, goading Rose.
     "They were until you walked in," Rose fired back quickly, taking a sip of her drink as her friends all chuckled at the comment.
     "Maybe you and I should have a word in private," Shannon said, casting the gauntlet as she pointed toward the ladies room.
     "Perhaps we should," Rose agreed, sliding out of the booth and following the brunette to the ladies room after telling her friends to stay out of it no matter what.
     Once in the privacy of the ladies room, Shannon spun around to face Rose and they instantly went toe to toe, nose to nose, and breast to breast. They started name calling and taunting each other immediately, each trying to piss off the other enough to throw the first slap or draw the first blood. Rose finally got the better of Shannon verbally and the outraged brunette gave her a hard two handed shove in the chest that pushed Rose back against the wall.
     The auburn haired beauty came right back with an equally hard shove and the die was cast. With eyes burning with rage and fury, they lunged at each other and grabbed each other's long hair. Hissing and screeching like two alley cats, they struggled around the ladies room, bouncing off the walls in a vicious hair pulling battle.
     Rose then got Shannon pinned up against the wall and started driving hard punches into the brunette's stomach that thudded home hard against her taut abdomen, dropping her to her knees after 3 or 4 of the decisive gut punches.
     Rose then backed off as Shannon slumped and clutched her stomach and thinking it was over, Rose just shook her head and walked out of the ladies room leaving her vanquished foe on her knees.
     "When you learn how to fight, look me up bitch!" Rose spat as she left.
     This infuriated Shannon who quickly got her feet and followed Rose back out into the bar. Seeing Rose doing a little victory while her friends applauded sent Shannon wild with rage and she charged at the girl from behind.
     Rose's friends yelled to warn her but it was too late. Shannon tackled her like a linebacker from behind and they crashed onto and broke a nearby table, instantly crashing to the floor where they tore into each other like wildcats.
     They slapped, clawed, pulled hair, and immediately began trying to tear each other's clothes off as they rolled around on the floor knocking over tables and chairs and sending other bar patrons scurrying to get out of their way.
     The doorman and bouncer were already on the scene but Rose's friends shook their heads to warn them off and to let the two vixens fight it out. The security men backed off and watched as the other bar patrons began gathering around and cheering the two women on as they battled on the floor of the bar.
     Rose and Shannon then struggled to their knees and each with one handful of the other's long hair; they began exchanging slaps to the face and the occasional grab at a breast. Rose's sexy little silk dress was already hiked up around her waist, completely exposing her white silk thong panty underneath her shiny pantyhose which were already showing holes and runs from writhing around on the floor.
     Rose again soon began to get the upper hand and managed to get to her feet and drag her opponent up by the hair to a standing position. Rose then drove a knee into Shannon's cxnt that doubled her over and Rose pushed her backwards against the wall.
     Shannon recovered quickly though and pushed off the wall hard with a two hand shove that sent Rose reeling backwards. Before Rose could regroup, Shannon grabbed a beer bottle off a nearby table and holding it by the neck, broke the bottle over the edge of a table to create a formidable weapon.
     The brunette smiled thinly as she crouched and slowly moved toward Rose while wielding the dangerous broken bottle in front of her. The two security men now instantly moved in to end the fight before someone was seriously injured. They disarmed Shannon who fought like a tigress against them as they subdued her.
     "You want to keep fighting, take it outside!" The one man told her and that's just what they did. Heading out through a rear door into the alley, a small crowd of eager onlookers followed them.
     It was a warm night and a light rain was falling as the two women crouched and began stalking one another in the dim light of the alley. Puddles were already forming and the light rain beat against the nearby dumpster and trash cans as the crowd began cheering and urging on their favorite.
     "Now you go down, slut!" Shannon said through clenched teeth.
     "Bring all you got, bitch!" Rose snapped back.
     With no more hesitation, the two high heel clad females lunged at each other and they fight was on again. They dragged each other around the alley by the hair while slapping and viciously tearing at each other's clothing.
     Rose tore off Shannon's t-shirt top to expose her skimpy little black bikini style bra that barely held the brunette's ample breasts in place. Outraged at the loss of her top, Shannon went all out to rip off Rose's flimsy little silk minidress but the tight form fitting dress wasn't easy to rip and while Shannon was concentrating on that, Rose was throwing slaps to her face and wicked punches to her tits and stomach.
     Shannon finally managed to get Rose pinned up against the cement wall of the building across the alley from the bar and using her body weight to hold the girl pinned there, Shannon was able to rip down the front of Rose's dress enough to expose her pink bra, leaving the silky dress hanging around Rose's waist in tatters.
     Rose pushed off the wall but as she did, her ankle twisted slightly on the stiletto heel and she fell to the wet concrete. Still clinging tenaciously to Shannon's long black hair, Rose dragged the girl down with her where they began writhing and squirming around on the ground.
     Their nylon clad legs snaked together as they rolled back and forth, splashing through puddles and slamming against dumpsters and concrete walls. Rose's dress was now in a tight roll around her waist and each girl was totally soaking wet from head to toe.
     With their sexy legs still snaked together from their ankles to their cxnts, they each wildly pulled one another's long hair and slapped each other's faces. Each slap sent beads of rain water flying as the battle raged on with the crowd on eager onlookers screaming their support at the tops of their lungs.
     Shannon finally managed to get Rose pinned on her back and climbed atop her in a straddle position but Rose was not about to let the brunette have her way with her like that. She wildly kicked and flailed, throwing punches and slaps and grabbing at anything she could get her hands on. Finally running a hand up underneath Shannon's miniskirt, Rose grabbed a fistful of Shannon's cxnt right through the pantyhose and bikini panties, pulling viciously at her pubic hair.
     Shannon let out a loud shrill scream at the pain as she straightened up for a second which gave Rose the opportunity to slither out from under the straddle pin and tackle her rival into a nearby puddle.
     Rose then systematically tugged and pulled until she had Shannon's leather miniskirt down around her knees to impede the movement of her legs. Rose then fell atop Shannon and dug all ten claws into the brunette's bra covered tits. The thin silky bra afforded little protection as Shannon squealed and yelped in pain, kicking furiously to get rid of the miniskirt restricting her leg movements.
     Finally kicking off the skirt, Shannon fought back hard and once again their nylon clad legs entwined and they rolled around through the water in a hair pulling battle. Rose was still carrying a slight advantage and Shannon knew she'd have to raise the stakes if she was to win the fight so she slid a hand down between their wet, slippery bodies and deftly slid the hand underneath the waistband of Rose's soaked pantyhose. She grabbed at and started clawing Rose's panty clad cxnt and as Rose tried to roll away, Shannon sunk her teeth into one of Rose's tits bringing a horrible scream from the girl's mouth.
     The fight now quickly degenerated into an all out tit fight and cxnt fight with each girl shredding the other's sheer sexy pantyhose to get at the panties and cxnts beneath. Pubic hair was pulled, wedgies administered, tits were savagely bitten and clawed, and even thighs and buttocks were raked with fingernails in the heat of their vicious battle.
     Then the unthinkable happened as the two buxom fighters wound up going sixty nine where they not only used their claws on one another's cxnts and asses, but their teeth as well.
     Clinging tightly now to the remnants of each other's tattered pantyhose for a hand hold of some kind, the two wildcats bit each other's pussies and inner thighs to cause as much pain and injury as they possible could.
     Using their wet, slippery thighs now to clamp down on each other's heads, they rolled back and forth in this reverse head scissors while still clawing and biting and screaming.
     Shannon's sexy little black silk string bikini panties were sagging very low on her shapely buttocks now, weighed down heavily by the weight of the water and from Rose's constant clawing. Rose's thong was still wedged up in her cxnt from the wedgie Shannon had given her and neither girl’s panties looked like they'd survive the fight if it went on much longer.
     Once the reverse head scissors finally broke, both girls slowly got to their knees facing each other. Both were exhausted and their chests heaved up and down with each labored breath as they glared at one another.
     The crowd was still urging them on but the sound was just garbled white noise to the fighters who were too focused on the moment and on defeating the other to hear anything but the pounding of their own heartbeats in the rain.
     Falling toward each other now, the fight escalated to face clawing and eye scratching as each now wanted to destroy the other any way she possibly could. The evenly matched fight was taking everything each girl had and any mistake at that point could have meant instant defeat so it was all out anything goes offense now.
     They slapped, punched, gouged at each other's eyes, choked each other, and continued to pull hair with one hand all the while until they fell back down to the ground once again where they immediately went back to pussy and tit mauling as they slipped, slid, and wriggled around in the water.
     Even though Shannon was the more experienced cat fighter, Rose's tenacity was enough for her to claim the upper hand again and she started punishing Shannon with sadistic glee, beating the brunette horribly with punches, slaps, and face clawing until the brunette was in tears and begging her tormentor to stop.
     Rose then straddled Shannon and used her knees to pin the brunette's arms and shoulders to the wet concrete ground. Shannon wiggled and pumped and bucked but to no avail as Rose had her down for the count.
     Rose slowly slid forward until her white thong was right over Shannon's face. Shannon furiously shook her head no as her eyes got wide and she fell into a state of panic as the thought of Rose grinding her pussy against her face in front of all the onlookers.
     Shannon wildly clawed at Rose's bare flesh, raking her nails up and down the girl's legs while viciously biting at Rose's cxnt and inner thighs as she craned her neck. Rose threw several hard slaps to Shannon's face that finally stilled her and as Shannon went limp, Rose slid her panty clad pussy back and forth over Shannon's bleeding lips to totally humiliate her in public.
     Warning Shannon that this was just a taste of what she'd get if she ever fucked with her again, Rose finally slid off her vanquished rival who immediately curled up into a fetal position on her side.
     The crowd immediately began chanting, "Take out the trash! Take out the trash!" over and over and Rose slowly got to her feet.
     Dragging a whimpering and pleading Shannon to her feet by the hair, Rose guided her to a nearby trash can and pushed the brunette into the can face first, lifting up her legs to dump her entirely into the can.
     The crowd went crazy as Rose raised her arms in victory, still huffing and puffing for air and she teetered on wobbly knees from the incredibly long vicious cat fight. Her friends quickly came to her aid while Shannon's date got her out of the trash can and stood her up.
     Shannon looked like she wanted to fight more and when Rose motioned for her to come on for some more, Shannon just shook her head and cowered behind her date in humiliation.
     Surrounded by her friends, Rose triumphantly walked back into the bar for another round of drinks and to celebrate her victory over her hated rival.

The end

Offline realcatwriter

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: In J. Coleman memory
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:56:51 AM »
He'll be missed gmenn.  Think I'll keep posting some of his stories.  Folks here seem to like them a lot

Cat

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 12:19:00 AM »
I will not post more Coleman stories. More than 1000 views and no reply.

Offline LiLMrs_

• LiLMrs.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 08:39:08 AM »
I will not post more Coleman stories. More than 1000 views and no reply.

Hi gmenn,

In reading your comment about there being more then 1000 views and no reply's. I'm one of the many that read the above posted story without commenting. What caught my eye was the title "In J. Coleman memory" I was expecting to read something about the man and a memorial to him. Perhaps, you could fill everyone in about him and his writings then see if there isn't a few reply's. As for the story it's a great story and it's a tribute to his writing ability but your title is confusing. At the same time I want to thank you and others that do post stories, personal experiences or just sharing a wild fantasy. 

Thanks,
LiLMrs.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 11:27:42 PM »
What a better way to commemorate a talented writer like J Coleman than posting his stories. This is the way, I guess, he want remain in our memories. I didn't know him personally, but I know for sure he was a gentlemen and a very clever man. We miss him.

Offline joetex

• Longtime cf fan. Like 'em dirty. Come chat.
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 05:49:52 PM »
What a better way to commemorate a talented writer like J Coleman than posting his stories. This is the way, I guess, he want remain in our memories. I didn't know him personally, but I know for sure he was a gentlemen and a very clever man. We miss him.

I didn't know him personally, but chatted with him often when he did a commissioned story for me. He was highly talented, and wrote the story to my precise specifications, adding rhetorical or literary flourishes that brought my story outline to life.  I was a member of catfightcafe, and collected all the stories he made available.  I also have found several stories of his posted publicly and saved them.  He was gifted in writing stories of this genre. 

I had wondered why he had not posted anything on his yahoo site, so now I know.  When did he pass and what were the circumstances?  He will be sorely missed in any event.     

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 06:07:40 AM »
in d pantheon of cf story writting, hes got 2 rank with d best. if not d best. RIP

Offline joetex

• Longtime cf fan. Like 'em dirty. Come chat.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 10:11:57 PM »
Joe....I agree that all the stories I have seen from him are amazing....is there any chance you could post some of the stories you found?

Thanks, MarineChick.  Please see the PM from me.