News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity RPG

• 2 Replies

Offline Anon

Celebrity RPG
« on: November 26, 2018, 01:18:46 AM »
Pretty much what the title says. I'm running a DnD type rpg, meaning I'm playing the narrator and referee, and a group of players is going to go on an adventure, with the results of some actions resolved with dice. It's fairly generic fantasy stuff. The twist is that the player heroes, the villains, and various side characters are going to be your favorite (and least favorite) famous ladies. We've got some people signed up already but we haven't run out of room for players yet if you want to join. Come claim your favorite celebrity, get in sword fights, explore ruins, run off with big sacks of gold, and, you know, crush your enemies.

We'll be using discord (free, requires no downloads or sign ups, runs in browser). You don't need to have played any RPGs before, because I'll be handling most of the stats. Send me a message if you want an invite. If anybody's curious about anything I'd be happy to clarify.

Offline Anon

Re: Celebrity RPG
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 05:00:56 PM »
Thanks for your interest everyone! We've got a lot of players now. Until we sort out who's staying, I'm not sure any new players will get spots. You can still say hi and try to get on the waiting list if someone drops out though. I'll update if we get some free spots.

Offline Julieta-fvf-kissfighter

• Please, read my profile before PM.
    • Julieta's Kissfights and Sexfights
Re: Celebrity RPG
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 11:36:26 PM »
Pretty much what the title says. I'm running a DnD type rpg, meaning I'm playing the narrator and referee, and a group of players is going to go on an adventure, with the results of some actions resolved with dice. It's fairly generic fantasy stuff. The twist is that the player heroes, the villains, and various side characters are going to be your favorite (and least favorite) famous ladies. We've got some people signed up already but we haven't run out of room for players yet if you want to join. Come claim your favorite celebrity, get in sword fights, explore ruins, run off with big sacks of gold, and, you know, crush your enemies.

We'll be using discord (free, requires no downloads or sign ups, runs in browser). You don't need to have played any RPGs before, because I'll be handling most of the stats. Send me a message if you want an invite. If anybody's curious about anything I'd be happy to clarify.

I can't log in there. And can't get the password reset. Can you, please help me? My mail is julietaherrera76@yahoo.com.ar
Please; read my pofile before PM me.
If you're busy or out of time, please, don't PM me.