News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The School Girl Fights Donnyman

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
The School Girl Fights Donnyman
« on: November 27, 2018, 03:43:40 AM »

<donnyman> i show off my male muscles and strut around
<Elle> I smirk. “Enough show and more action”
<donnyman> i hunch over and move toward you--hands out ready to grab you
<donnyman> i wont be defeated by a girl
<Elle> Crouching down as well I wait until you are close and try to grab your arm to twist and toss you over my shoulder.
<donnyman> i wont let you catch my arm--i wrap my arms around your waist and try to throw you to the side
<Elle> His arm slips free and I’m grabbed and tossed down to the mat with a thud
<donnyman> yes--i stand over you for a second or two gloating--then i spread my legs an lleap at you trying to fall on top
<Elle> Rolling to my back I pull my legs back and fire them up looking to kick you away as you come down at me
<donnyman> ooof--your foot hits me in the chest and i go sprawling on the mat a few feet away--i get to my knees quickly and try to rise
<Elle> Flipping up to my feet as I see you rising and quickly send a red booted kick under your chin
<donnyman> oof---i crash to my back again--rubbing myself--i try to roll to all fours to rise again
<Elle> This time I leap to land on your back and try to slip on a sleeper hold. “Looks like another one done”
<donnyman> i cant bear the thought of submission to a woman
<donnyman> i elbow you in the ribs once, twice, three times and try to break away
<Elle> Unable to lock it in as I get jabbed in the ribs and struggle as I sit on your back
<donnyman> i try to rise--you are not that heavy--i rise to my knees and try to toss you off me
<Elle> Unable to hold on as I crash down beside you and try to kick you away. “Why not make this interesting?” I grunt.
<donnyman> i get to my hands and knees and move toward you. What do you propose girl?
<Elle> I’m on one knee now. “Let’s make it real. Loser gets locked I. The training cells downstairs at the winners mercy until the winner agrees to let them out.
<donnyman>mmm--does the loser get stripped too
<Elle> “At there mercy means anything”
<donnyman> ok. i agree--i rise on my knees and raise my arms reacdy to engage you
<Elle> I lurch at you looking to tackle you to the mat.
<donnyman> we engage--i grab your waist pulling you to me and trying to squeeze you
<Elle> instead of taking him down I’m trapped in a punishing bear hug. Grunting and trashing trying to get out and struggling to breathe.
<donnyman> no mere girl can defeat a man--i whisper to you 7:49
<Elle> Feeling my strength draining, I slam my hands down to either side of your neck to stun you. “Yet I’ve akready beat’m most of your classmates.”
<donnyman> bong--my ears start ringing--i push you away and try to scramble back to get some air
<Elle> As I’m dropped I fall to one knee. Weaker and taking in some energizing breathes after being squashed.
<donnyman> ok im ready--i leap at you trying to drive you back by sheer momentum like a raging bull
<Elle> putting my arms up to stop you but still ending up on my back under you
<donnyman> i am defeating the schoolgirl--look at me. i open my legs and try to straddle you
<Elle> pinned down I grunt and try to power up. My chest arching into the tight spandex as I struggle
<donnyman> i am having trouble holding you with all your motion--i try to grab you arms to stabilize myself--but its like riding a wild horse
<Elle> Arms pinned now. Seems I can’t escape. My hips arching off the floor in effort. Red skirt pushing up against your blue speedo
<donnyman> i cant hold you--that bucking has loosened my gip --i fall off you to the side
<Elle> i swing my legs around and try to get them around your stomach and ribs in hopes of scissoring you
<donnyman> i feel those mighty legs--agggh. i try to pull them apart--reaching under yoru skirt and pushing at your thighs
<Elle> His hand very close to my warm groin but I hold on and squeeze
<donnyman> ooh gawddd--i buck and squirm tryn to loosen this deadly grip. i move my hand a little further up you thigh and touch your panties.
<Elle> ”oh!” I gasp a bit feeling him touch my sex. My squeeze weakens but I try to hold it in hopes he submits
<donnyman> i cant breathe--i flop around in a panic--the idea of submission knocks at the door of my brain but i cant admit defeat to her
<donnyman> unnnhhhh--my hand is wandering aimlessly around under your skirt--but i am defensless. im beginning to think i'll pass out
<Elle> breathing heavy both out of effort and arousal. I’m thinking I have him just a few more moments. Legs shaking.
<donnyman> aaggghhh--i cry out --agghhh--all the people in the room can hear me. i submit i submit--i whisper it hoping no one will hear--im all red faced and breathing like a fish out of water
<Elle> I smile and release him then stand up over you, hands on my hips. “You lose.”
<donnyman> i throw my hands over my red face--i cant look at you. Beaten by a girl--i cant bear it
<Elle> 
I signal two of my female friends, who were watching with interest. “Seize the loser man and follow me.” The two, who are both in red one piece leotards, come and grab each arm and pull you to your feet
<donnyman> Noooooo--i wriggle ad try to fight them
<Elle> i walk in front. My ass rounding out the back of my skirt as it sways while I walk downstairs. They toss you in a cell. I step in and hold out my hand. “You said strip. So have over the speedo”
<donnyman> i strip the speedo--my face dark red with embarrassment--are the other girls watching. im naked now--the shame made my cock hard
<Elle> “How did you think you could win?" I ask. The two women watching from outside the cell.
<donnyman> you are just....i whimper...a girl
<Elle> The two giggle and scowl at him. “And I beat you. Don’t assume anything when you go to battle” standing in front of you. Legs parted.
<donnyman> oo gawddd--this is so sexy. i gtg --but i want to play with you again.
<donnyman> thank you!

Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno