News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gift for my Husband

• 4 Replies

Offline Cuplefun112

Gift for my Husband
« on: November 27, 2018, 03:04:32 PM »
I’m looking for someone who would be willing to help me out. My husband loves reading the stories on this site and I was wanting to surprise him with a story involving me and a friend of ours. Preferably in a catty wrestling type match in the basement of our home. If there is anyone out there who would like to help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks XOXO

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Gift for my Husband
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 03:34:34 PM »
Fiction writers come in as many forms as fans themselves, so, if this was my idea, I'd also add what type of stories he likes. I mean trash talk or not, how much setting and buildup there should be or go straight for the "meat", should it involve the psychological inner workings, describing your friend and you from the inside, so to speak, or simply just penning down the action. Questions like these help select out the type of storytelling and writer you're looking for ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Cuplefun112

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »
That is a great idea thank you! I would like to include some buildup and background to the match to lay out the scene and not just jump into a match. Say starting the story with the husbands discussing their wives having match then the wives having a private match without the husbands only a camera catching the action.

Offline cwfan

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 04:26:39 PM »
WOW that is so thoughtful and sexy of you to think of your husbands desires.

Just as food for thought; 1) what attire?, 2) what rules?, 3) what consequences, if any?, 4) who would win?

Enjoy,  :)

Offline Cuplefun112

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 04:35:39 PM »
Thank you so much. I was planning on getting into all that later if someone is will to do this for me.