News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Pro Wrestling Career Begins - The Third Match

• 5 Replies

Offline TessaTheRed

• Humanity's children are returning home...today.
A Pro Wrestling Career Begins - The Third Match
« on: December 02, 2018, 12:34:37 AM »
Chapter 3 – Professor's Pet, The Third Match.
[/b]

It took me about a week to recover from my bruises, and during that time I put all thoughts of wrestling on hold while I took some time to reassess my performance and goals when it came to wrestling.  Even though I got my skinny little ass kicked in both matches I was proud of my performance and my professional wrestling record of 1 and 1 against a much larger opponent.  The thought of how I won the second match always brought a smile to my face as I thought about how I could out fox an opponent if I wasn’t physically up to the challenge.

I wasn’t the only person that took notice of my in-ring performance.  It was two weeks after my last match with the Potato Princess when I found a note attached to an essay that I had written for my English Composition class.  It was from Professor William Shelton explaining that he and his friends had seen me in action at Fort Sill and that he had a proposition for me.  The note went on to say that there was nothing sexual involved and that he would like to meet me at one of the more popular upscale restaurants for dinner and that there would be no strings attached.  The instructions on the note suggested that I text my reply to his cellphone number that was also listed on the note.  At least this did not put me on the spot of having to give him an answer on my way out of his class.  I wasn’t sure where this was heading but as a hungry college student, it was beyond me to turn down a free meal.

Professor Shelton was always one of my favorite professors, even before he asked me out to dinner.  During my time at OU I took several of his English, literature, and composition classes as electives as most were not required of me as a math major.  Over a lovely dinner at Brad’s Pit BBQ and Steakhouse the Professor detailed how he and some of the other professors at my college and others sponsored female wrestlers in several professional and semi-professional wrestling alliances.  The sponsors would bet on their girls and collect the winnings at the end of the matches.  This had me wondering why he wanted me since I was a rookie with an unimpressive one for two record. 

The girl that he had been sponsoring tore her ACL during a cheerleading stunt gone wrong.  The cheer boy that was supposed to catch her after a toss missed his mark and she landed awkwardly injuring her knee.  Professor Shelton got right to the point of asking me if I would be willing to take her place in a match that he had scheduled for her over the coming weekend.  Even though it was short notice for me, I agreed to take her place without asking too many questions.  I figured that having gone one and one against the Potato Princess that I could probably do well against whom ever I was matched up against.

When I agreed to Professor Shelton’s proposal, he passed an airline ticket across the table for a Friday afternoon flight to Australia.  Included in the ticket was a temporary set of credentials that permitted me to compete in the Australian chapter of the Invitational Wrestling Alliance.  I knew that the Professor had this all figured out and suspected that I would agree to be his girl in a wrestling match.  When I thanked him for selecting me, I addressed him as “Professor Shelton”, this is when he took my hand in an overly friendly manner and responded, “Please, when we’re outside the class room call me William.  There will be no need for formalities.”  I nodded and responded, “As you wish.”  I think at that point he though more of me than as a student, and wrestler and I had no problem with that.  I had always been attracted to older men and William was quite the hunk for his age and position at the university.  I knew from rumors that he had been romantically linked to several of his students over the years, but they were mostly older students in his post graduate classes.

The event was on Saturday, and we would fly home Monday morning.  He said that we would have Sunday to relax and recuperate after a late night on Saturday.  My next few days were spent working on my in-ring strategy.  I really wanted to practice a few of the things I had learned from the Japanese wrestling videos that I had watched but could not do so without a partner to practice with.  The best I could do was to keep going over the moves in my head and try to remember the sequence to set up the moves, but this was not a good substitute for hands on experience.

When Friday came William picked me up at the apartment that I shared with Drusilla, and as I got into his car, I could see my roomie watching me.  I was sort of glad that she could not see who was driving the car, but I think she knew that I was going somewhere with one of my professors for the weekend.  I did tell her that I had dinner with William but didn’t elaborate on our conversation or weekend plans, or that I’d be in a wrestling match that he sponsored me for.

We checked into a hotel a few blocks from the office where the wrestling league was headquartered.  William called his contact from the league and he was on his way out to dinner with a couple of the league’s sponsors and asked if we would like to join them.  He said we could take care of the legal paper work after dinner, and William agreed to meet them.  He got the address of the restaurant while I unpacked a few things to change into for our meeting.

I dressed for comfort for the plane, but I wanted to wear something special to make an impression on the league manager, and on my sponsor since William was used to seeing me in mostly jeans and t-shirts.  For our dinner meeting I wore the leather motorcycle outfit that an ex-boyfriend bought for me for our motorcycle trips together, but since I did not have to dress for warmth, I only put on a tiny-cropped black tank top under my short leather jacket.  While wearing my leather boots with the four-inch heels I was close to William’s height.  I had to admit to myself that the skinny leather pants were now a bit tighter in the legs after running often and bulking up my thigh and calf muscles.  When I looked at myself in the mirror, I could notice the difference in the way my outfit looked on me.  After I fixed my hair and makeup, I did a quick model’s turn for William to get his opinion.  He said that I looked hot and that he loved my long red hair flowing freely down my back, especially when it had that uncombed wild look to it.  Of course, that was the look I was going for. 

We took a taxi to the restaurant and met up with Daniel and his group.  I was surprised to see that I was the only female and that there was more than one man at the table William had pointed out.  Daniel invited us over to the table where two seats had been reserved for us, I had the eyes of Daniel and the other two men on me the whole way as we walked from the door to the table.  I couldn’t help but notice how they stared at me and as we got closer to the table, I imagined that one of the guys was actually drooling as he looked me up and down.  William seemed to notice this as well, and as I looked up at him, he winked at me and smiled before proudly pulling out my chair for me as we took our seats at the table.

During dinner we fielded questions from Daniel and the other sponsors as to why I wanted to wrestle in the league, what sort of experience I had and such.  It was a nice friendly conversation over dinner and a few drinks.  I avoided alcohol since I was scheduled to wrestle the next day.  The legal drinking age in Australia is eighteen and even though I could drink legally, I decided not to in order to make a better first impression.  I knew that there would be plenty of time to get drunk after my match.  I figured that I would probably need a few shots after I found out who I would be wrestling.

After dinner as we socialized, Daniel showed us Shonta’s photo and stats.  At 34 years old, she was a tall dark-skinned woman of aboriginal decent.  At 5’ 10” and 160 pounds she had me by seven inches and about fifty pounds.  I thought it was bad enough that she had height, weight, and reach advantage over me, but then I found out that she was the number one contender for the championship belt.  One of the sponsors added a word of caution to what I already knew.  He told us that she was finding it difficult to find opponents to wrestle, which included the reigning champion who was avoiding her like the plague.  I was beginning to understand how the General Custer felt just before he went into his final battle against the Native Americans.  At least I knew that I would not be scalped, but I did sense that there would be some pain in my near future.

I tried to put on my best poker face so as not to let Daniel or the sponsors know that I was uneasy about the stature and reputation of my opponent.  I just started thinking that it would be like wrestling with Cherry the Potato Queen except that Shonta appeared to be bigger and heavier.  At least I had some experience against a larger opponent and I could use what I did against Cherry in my first two matches to help get me through my match with Shonta.  At least that was my plan, but of course there was a lot of doubt in my mind that my plan would succeed.  At least I knew that I did not have to win to impress my sponsor, but I did want to put on a good show and try to my best to win.  I did not want to make William look bad for sponsoring someone that was unworthy.

Ian one of the sponsors at our table spoke up and asked if I was having second thoughts.  I thought about it for a moment and of course I was but I did not tell him that.  I just responded that I would picture her as the tall buxom blonde that my ex-boyfriend was doing the nasty with and hope I can pull off a miracle.  That got the whole table laughing and after the laughter died down Ian suggested that I show up early to the arena and he would introduce us before the match.  He added that she is a very nice lady but that she is also a tough competitor after the bell is rung.

We talked for a while and eventually the subject turned back to my background in the sport.  Since they were honest with me, I was also honest with them and discussed my Muay Thai background.  I mentioned that I had been training at a dojo in Japan during my air force dependent days when Ian spoke up and said that he will warn Shonta not to get into a kicking battle with me in the ring.  From the size of her even if she was untrained, I imagined that her kicks could do some damage.

My plan was to stay at the hotel in my room and relax for the day.  Yes, we had separate rooms.  William being my professor could not afford the scandal of him getting caught with a nineteen-year-old student in his room even though we were 4,000 miles away from the university. 

When I signed up for the league the previous night, I was given a new official non-temporary ID card with my picture on it that said that I was a member of the league and was told that my ID card would get me into any gym or arena that was owned or operated by the league.  Since the league was international, I could wrestle or workout in any of the facilities listed on their website, though for wrestling they preferred that my sponsor book my matches for me.  I soon realized that this was a patriarchal organization.

For my match the I chose to wear white tanga shorts with matching sports bra covered by a tiny-cropped white tank top.  Over top of the tanga I wore a tiny blue, green and gray plaid pleated skirt sewn onto the waistband of the shorts that came down about two inches below the bottom curve of my butt and just barely covered the shorts underneath.  I figured that the perverts in the front row would enjoy seeing that as I climbed into the ring, though the tanga was thick enough that they could not see anything vital including anything that resembled any part of a camel. 

I did not bring wrestling boots since I planned on wrestling barefoot, but I wanted to have something on my legs that resembled wrestling boots, so I chose a pair of white clingy leg warmers that covered from my ankles to my knees and resembled the knee-high socks that Japanese kogals wore in Shibuya Japan where I had purchased most of my wrestling attire.

I may have been the lamb being led to slaughter, but I was going to be a sexy lamb for as long as I was able to stay in the ring.  When it came time for my match, I packed everything carefully in my backpack, and before I left the hotel, I braided my long red hair into a tight rope that swung freely down my back just about to the top of my butt.  I decided to forego applying makeup, as it seemed a little silly to go through all that work just to have it get messed up.

My match was the first one on the card being that Shonta planned to issue an open challenge after the last match of the evening had concluded to see if anyone was brave enough to step in the ring with her.  Usually no one accepted but they scheduled her matches so that she could have a few hours to rest and catch her breath in case someone did step up.

We met Daniel when we got to the arena about an hour early and he took me back to the dressing room while William went to sit at ringside with the other sponsors.  Daniel called Shonta out and introduced me to her, then she took me in the back with the other girls.  Shonta was a nice woman, and she introduced me to the rest of the girls that were on the card that night.  I could tell that from the moment we entered the dressing room the other girls were sizing me up, as was Shonta.  I was feeling like a lamb that had just walked into the lion’s den and all the felines were licking their chops.

Just as Shonta was telling me that she will not be going easy on me since she had her reputation to protect, she did say that she would try not to smash my pretty little toes.  I knew I was in for a battle, but I thought I was ready after my matches against the Idaho Potato Princess, but still I felt my stomach flip when the event coordinator yelled into the dressing room, “Tessa, you’re up!”  A few seconds after my name was called, I heard the ring announcer introduce me.  As I stepped toward the door Shonta held out her hand and wished me luck.  I shook her hand and wished her the same.

I did not get much of a reception from the crowd seeing as how it was my first match, but a few people were kind enough to clap and cheer, and one pervert in the front row exclaimed that he could see up my skirt as I climbed onto the ring apron and slipped between the ropes.  The announcer told the audience that I was 5’3” and 110 pounds and at nineteen years old that I was having my first match in the Invitational Wrestling Alliance and asked for a big round of applause to help chase away the butterflies.  I walked around the ring and waved to the audience, as they were kind enough to show me support.  Since the announcer had me thinking of butterflies, I was considering asking for a shot of Wild Turkey as a bug killer to get rid of those butterflies.

Next Shonta was introduced and came strutting down the aisle as she got a huge buildup from the announcer and a loud chorus of boos from the audience.  It seemed that she was a major heel given the amount of heat she was getting.  I had not seen what she was wearing in the locker room as she was wearing a robe over her wrestling gear.  She did not look so menacing in a black one piece with slime green stripes.  I thought that she looked a bit like a slime green bumblebee but of course I was not going to say that and piss her off.

The referee directed us to our corners then one at a time he checked us for foreign objects.  He seemed to take a little more time doing my pat down than he did Shonta’s and during said pat down he got a little personal when he grabbed my butt and rubbed my crotch.  I was ready to kick him and tell him that I was already excited enough without him touching me there, but I bit my lip and kept my mouth shut.  I suppose if he would have done that to Shonta she would have power bombed him through the announcer’s table.

When the bell rang, we both moved to the center of the ring where Shonta was the first to offer her hand.  I took her hand in mine and cautiously shook it while keeping wary an eye on her.  I had learned from watching the Japanese wrestlers that a handshake was often offered and on occasion the handshake was just a ploy for a sneak attack.  I was ready for that but Shonta did not attack.  She probably figured that I’d be an easy victory and passed on the attempt to Pearl Harbor me with a sneak attack.

We circled each other cautiously a few times as we made our way around the ring.  I was not looking for an opening to attack as I was looking to defend against her attack.  It was my intention to fight a defensive battle and hope that sometime during the match my very experienced opponent might take me too lightly and make a mistake.  Shonta made a quick move toward me and on instinct I expected a kick, so I brought my knee up to deflect the kick. 

As anticipated Shonta stepped toward me and as she did, I could see her right leg coming off the canvas and prepared myself for her incoming kick.  Taking a chance, I went on offense instead of defending.  I could have gone high and risked being blocked, but instead I went low and kicked out with my right leg and aimed for the back of her left thigh as I stepped forward and moved toward her flank.  The top of my bare foot impacted against her bare flesh giving off a loud smack followed by a loud exclamation of, “FUCK!” as she gingerly stepped back.  I knew I got her attention, but I was surprised that she was still moving.

She tried to move around to my side to launch another kick.  I was faster and more agile beating her to the punch so to speak and was rewarded with another loud smacking sound.  She did not call out this time, but I could see the grimace on her face so once again I knew I stung her good.  We moved around each other cautiously looking for an opening until Shonta limped slightly as she moved toward the center of the ring, crouched and raised her hand high over her head.

Thankfully I had seen this too on the Japanese videos and knew she wanted to try a test of strength.  I knew that she had me in strength, height, and weight but still I cautiously put my hand up and crept closer to her.  I was expecting a sneak attack, but she locked fingers with me and the test was on and we both struggled for an advantage with our hands over our heads and our legs spread for better balance and leverage.

It did not take her long to power me backwards and I did all I could to keep my balance. However, in the end I was pushed backward down toward the canvas.  I bridged my back as the referee got into a position to see if my shoulders were going to touch the mat.  They did not as I used my head on the canvas like the third leg of a tripod while I adjusted my position to get my legs back under me, so I could attempt to push myself back up to a standing position.

Once I was set with my legs under me, I began to push up as if I were dead lifting weights under my trainer’s supervision and soon, I found that I was turning the tide against Shonta.  As I got to my feet, I tucked on foot behind hers as if to trip her, which made her adjust her stance enough that I could press my chest against hers as we fought for an advantage.  When I was just about ready to push her backwards, she released her grip on my right hand and used both hands to grab my left wrist and went for a wristlock as she twisted my arm.

Before she got comfortable and had the hold locked in, I reversed it just as my trainers had taught me, but just as I went to cinch it in, she reversed the wristlock on me.  This exchanging wristlocks and arm wringers went on for a minute or so with neither of us gaining an advantage until she put one foot behind mine and swept my legs out from under me.  I had no idea what she had done but later I would learn that it was called a Russian Leg Sweep.

As I hit the canvas, she released the hold on my wrist and I quickly rolled close to my corner then sprang up to my feet, all the while I kept a close eye on Shonta.  As I was getting to my feet, she moved around me and wrapped both arms around me from behind while keeping her hands below my hips.  I knew that she was going for a German Suplex and I knew that I had to get out of her grip quickly.  My hands latched onto her thumbs as her hands were clasped together, and then slowly I began to bend them back.  She began to grunt, then scream as finally her thumbs were bent back far enough that she had to release the hold.

I tried to secure the same hold on Shonta, but she was too strong and was quick to separate my hands before I could get my fingers locked, but as she separated my hands I twisted and stepped behind her with one foot and took her down with the same Russian Leg Sweep that she had used on me me earlier. 

I tried to get beside her, but she was quicker than I expected and latched on to my arm as she went for an arm bar.  As Shonta was looking to complete the hold by taking control of my shoulder I rolled out and reversed the arm bar, but she was too quick.  As I was struggling to complete the hold she got to her feet and stepped toward me as she sharply raised her left leg and drove her knee into my flat little tummy.

The power and the surprise with which the blow was delivered startled me and in a split second I found myself bent over in front of Shonta with her looming over me.  The fun and games were over now as she grabbed me by my long-braided hair and straightened me up.  Before I could come up with a counter, she slammed her right forearm into my chest.  The combination of the knee to the gut and the blow to my chest had me quickly gasping for air.

As she closed in, I took a step back as I straightened up and as she stepped toward me, I launched my right foot into the back of her left thigh again.  The blow slowed her down and backed her up a step, but she still lunged forward and slammed her forearm into my chest again.  I must admit that I found it exciting to be breathless with William but there was nothing exciting about her hitting me in the chest with forearms that resembled thick tree limbs.

Her last shot caused me to stumble backward until I was up against the ropes.  I was about to launch my foot toward her thigh again, but she quickly took my wrist in both of her hands and launched me toward the other side of the ring.  I had practiced this often, so I knew that I needed to hit the far ropes with my back and springboard off them.  Everything was going as I had practiced, and as I came off the ropes.  I was going to launch myself at her feet first to try a dropkick, but she was too close, and I missed my opportunity.

As I moved quickly toward her, she caught me between the legs with one hand and under my shoulder with the other, the next thing I knew I was scooped off the canvas and suspended high over her head but only for a second.  With a loud grunt she slammed me down onto my back on the canvas.  The ring bounced and shook from the impact and before I could realize what happened the air had rushed out of my lungs and my back exploded with pain.  Shonta quickly dove on top of me and attempted a pin, but my training had prepared me enough that I was able to act on autopilot and get my shoulder up before the referee hit two during his count.

I rolled over as quickly as I could and started to get to my feet but Shonta helped me up the rest of the way by my hair.  As she pulled me up the referee warned her about the hair, but she ignored him, and then once I was on my feet, she slammed her forearm into my chest.  The blow staggered me backwards until my back touched the ropes. 

I was trying to catch my breath when she lumbered toward me and pressed her chest against mine to keep me pinned to the ropes.  The referee started counting as she draped my arms over the top rope.  When the count got to three Shonta backed up and delivered yet another forearm smash to my aching chest.  Before I could react, she took hold of my arm and whipped me across the ring again.

My back hit the ropes and as I was about to springboard back toward her, I saw her running toward me with her shoulder lowered as if she intended to use it as a battering ram against my tummy.  I was too winded to attack but I had just enough time to drop flat on my back on the canvas and at the same time pull down on the middle rope.  When Shonta noticed what I had done there was no time for her to put on the brakes and she went flying through the ropes and out of the ring to the floor below.

With Shonta out of the ring I had time to try to fill my lungs with air, though every breath burned as I gulped in as much air as I could before Shonta made her way back into the ring.  When I got to my feet and looked at my opponent, she was down on one knee rubbing her back, and from what I could see she was slow getting back to her feet. 

I noticed that she was standing near the railing with her head facing away from me.  She did not look too steady as she was standing up, so knowing that she could not see me I slipped through the ropes and stood on the ring apron and waited for her to turn toward me.  I had a chance to take a few more deep breaths before she made her turn and when she did, I took off running along the ropes on the ring apron and quickly closed the distance between us.  Once I was in range, I launched a running kick into the center of her chest just above her large womanly orbs.

The impact knocked her backwards onto the floor and as I was looking down at her I could see William in the front row a few seats down from where Shonta was giving me the thumbs up and yelling, “GO TESSA!”  Even though I was still trying to recover my breath I gave him a smile and a wink before returning my attention back to Shonta who was now rolling onto her side facing away from the ring and clutching her chest.

The referee ushered me back toward the center of the ring after I climbed through the ropes.  He was nearing ten in his count when Shonta rolled into the ring under the bottom rope.  Her back was to the corner and she had one arm in a guarding position across her chest when I had kicked her earlier.  Before she could attempt to get to her feet, I rushed her and stomped the bottom of my bare foot into her chest just below where her guarding arm was. 

She was sitting there winded in the corner, and as I watched her reach for the second rope to pull herself back up to her feet, I rushed in past the referee and stomped on her chest again.  The referee pushed me back and warned me to let her out of the corner, so I backed off toward the center of the ring.  As the referee was checking on her, I backed clear across the ring to the far corner and got a running start and as I got past the middle part of the ring, I went airborne and launched myself feet first toward Shonta as she sat in the corner.  With a loud thud my dropkick struck its target, which was Shonta’s chest.

The referee warned me to let her out of the corner, so I decided to help her.  I grabbed onto her ebony locks and dragged her a few feet away from the corner where I pounced on her and pressed my chest to hers as I lifted her left leg and went for a pin.  I got a two count out of the referee before Shonta kicked out and got her shoulder up.  I suspected that if I had a bit more weight, I might have had her that time.

Shonta tried to get to her feet but I was faster and as she got up to her knees, I was launching a kick toward the center of her back with the top of my bare foot.  The impact echoed throughout the arena, which was followed by a howl of pain from Shonta.  The building had gone silent except for Ian her sponsor who yelled at her, “I warned you about her feet!”  As I looked out to see where the voice was coming from, I noticed Ian sitting a few seats down from William who was still smiling widely as he watched me turn and make a run for the ropes on the opposite side of the ring from where Shonta had just gotten up to her hands and knees.

I was planning on hitting the ropes and dropkicking her as she got to her knees but as I got to the ropes she collapsed onto her stomach and was lying face down on the canvas.  Quickly I changed my plan as I came off the rope and as I was speeding in her direction, I gave her a hard stomp on the center of her back.

When I turned toward Shonta she was pushing herself up with her arms and as she got them extended under her I rushed in and grabbed her left arm with both hands around her wrist then sat down on her shoulder with her arm between my legs.  Once in position I started pulling back hard in the hope that I could get a submission out of her with a Fujiwara Armbar.  The audience knew what I was going for and the whole place erupted in cheers in anticipation of the biggest heel in the division tapping out to a diminutive redhead.

Shonta dropped back down onto her stomach, as she could not support her weight and mine with one arm while I was cranking backwards on the other arm.  The referee got down on his hands and knees watching for her to tap out, but she refused.  Soon she found the strength to get her legs under her one at time and the next thing I knew she was behind me in a crouched position while I was doing my best to keep the pressure on her left shoulder joint. 

It did not take her long to get into a good position behind me to raise her clenched fist above her head and send it down in a clubbing motion into the small of my back.  The impact rattled my spine and sent a jolt of pain coursing upward to my brain as I found myself falling forward and losing my grip on her wrist.

My mistake was that I could not get her to tap out and while I was trying, I gave her enough time to catch her breath and go on the offensive again.  As I was pushing myself up from the canvas, I felt her fingers twist into my hair and jerk me up hard to my knees, and then to my feet while the referee was warning her about using the hair again.

When I was fully standing, I expected her to attack since she was still holding my hair, but before she could release her grip as the referee was demanding I launched a kick toward her left thigh again and aimed for the dark spot that my previous kicks had made.  She screamed as the audience heard the impact and before she could react my foot was inbound again to strike the same spot a for second time.  As the impact sound echoed once again her leg buckled forward but she kept her balance and did not go down as I was hoping.

Shonta looked at me and attempted to take a step back but once again I moved with her and targeted the same spot with a third kick, and as I prepared myself, she turned her head upward to look at me and mouthed the words, “You’re such a bitch!”  Then she smiled at me as I turned and ran for the ropes. 

My intention was to hit her with a dropkick to send her down, but as I moved toward the ropes she limped along behind me and when I turned and came off the ropes she was waiting to scoop me up just as she did before, but this time instead of dropping me straight down, she executed a Back Body Drop and dropped me over her shoulders to land on the canvas behind her.  My back hit the canvas and exploded in pain as the air rushed from my lungs.  I tried to get up, but she had made her way over to me and dropped her knee down onto my chest, then used her weight to hold me down as the referee started to count.

The ref got to two before I was able to kick out and roll away from Shonta, but I was winded and not going very far and not very fast when she caught me from behind.  Her fingers gripped my hair again and she used her hold to yank me up to my feet before she whipped me toward the ropes on the other side of the ring.  When I turned my back to the ropes, I saw that she had followed me and as I came off the ropes, she launched a knee into my stomach that had me flipping over her and landing on my butt on the canvas.

Before I could attempt to get up, I felt her boot impact against the center of my back as she delivered a powerful kick to my spine.  The force of the blow caused me to crumple forward onto my stomach.  Fearing that she was going to stomp on me as I had done to her earlier, I rolled to my side away from her and attempted to get back to my feet even though my back was protesting painfully.

As I got into a sitting position Shonta was looming over me and I weakly launched a fist to the center of her stomach but in my condition and position there was not much on it and it did not phase her.  I tried again but got the same result.  As I was setting up to try again, she grabbed me by the hair and tossed me backwards with force, but I was able to catch myself before I hit my head on the canvas.

I was just getting to my knees when she helped me up by my hair, which brought her another warning from the referee.  She powered me back to the corner with her tree trunk legs until my back was pressed tightly against the turnbuckles.  I expected her to bulldoze me in the corner with her shoulder but instead she reached her hands behind me and latched onto my pert little butt and in one quick motion she lifted me up and sat my butt on the top turnbuckle as she climbed up to the second rope.

I had no idea what was coming as I had never practiced anything like this.  As she was standing on the second rope, she moved my legs one at a time to the outside of the ropes as the referee once again started counting and warning her to get off the ropes.  I was trying to fight her, but my back was still aching, and I was struggling to refill my lungs when she hooked her arm behind my head and pulled me toward the side of her chest with my head under her left armpit.

I was about to panic when she deflected a weak punch, I threw at her then took my left arm and hooked it around the back of her neck.  I was getting ready to use my free arm to try another punch to her ribs but that was thwarted when she lifted me up and fell backwards off the second rope, and suplexed me onto the canvas below.  I landed flat on my back with a bone jarring impact.  It seemed as if every nerve in my body exploded with pain as the air once again was forced out of my lungs.  I tried to breathe a couple of times, but my lungs were not functioning at the moment.

I was waiting for he to try to pin me but that never happened.  As I got my first breath of air into my lungs, she was dragging me up to my feet by my hair.  My body was not cooperating so Shonta ended up doing all the lifting.  Once she had me up on my feet, she held me there and then like before she lifted me up and sat me on the top turnbuckle. 

This time I knew what was coming but there was nothing I could do about it.  I was still gasping for air and my body was wracked with pain from the last suplex.  She positioned my legs outside the ring ropes again, and as she tried to position my arms as she had before I was weakly able to launch a few desperate punches toward her ribs, but they had little effect.  She tried again to set me up but this time I was able to get a clear shot at her head and one of my punches landed just above her ear, which caused her to drop down off the second rope.

She tried to get back up to the second rope, but I was able to get my feet back inside the ropes and onto the second turnbuckle.  As she moved in again, I punted my foot into the center of her chest, which knocked her backwards.  She stayed on her feet but was staggered bit.  Since I was up on the turnbuckles, I cautiously got my feet under me on the top turnbuckle and pushed off.  My feet were aimed at the center of her chest as I attempted a missile dropkick, but she had seen me coming and stepped aside at the last minute.  I painfully landed on my back near the center of the ring.

I rolled over to lay on my stomach once again gasping for air and trying to soothe my aching back Shonta yanked me up by the hair and pulled me into a standing position where she wrapped her arms low around my hips the jerked me backwards and slammed my back again into the canvas with a German Suplex.  She attempted to bridge and get the pin, but I was able to shift my weight enough that my shoulder came off the mat just before the referee counted to three.

She stood there yelling at the referee to count faster as I rolled over and attempted to get up.  She was still yelling at the referee as I got to my knees.  As I got to my feet, I was wavering a bit as I was still suffering the effects of her suplexes.  I was only on my feet for less than a second when she threw herself into the ropes at the far end of the ring and came flying back toward me with her arm extended. 

Her arm struck just where my neck meets my chest and I was quickly catapulted backwards onto my back with a bone-jarring thud.  I tried to breathe but could not fill my lungs, and as I continued to try, I felt a weight pushing down on my chest.  Shonta was lying across my chest and had pulled my leg up and before I realized what was happening, I heard the referee counting to two.

I tried to raise my shoulder with everything I had left in my slender body but there was nothing left and as I struggled to move Shonta’s 160-pound frame off my chest.  Sadly, I attempted one last kick out, the referee’s hand struck the canvas for the count of three.  It seemed like an eternity before Shonta rolled off my chest and the bell rang signaling the end of the match, and my first official loss in the Australian chapter of the Invitational Wrestling Alliance.

I struggled to get up but was unable to.  My lungs burned as they were taking in air in short raspy gulps.  I could see the referee raising Shonta’s arm in victory as I was finally able to roll over onto my side.  I was inching my way over to the ropes in an effort to roll out of the ring before this well-known heel decided to exact some vengeance on me for my earlier kicks. 

When I seen her lumbering toward me, I steeled myself for what was about to happen.  I looked up at her as I was still trying to get to my knees and as she came into range, I expected a kick in the head but instead she reached out and offered me her hand to help me up.  I was clutching my aching chest with one hand and took her hand with the other.  I was still expecting that this might have been a set up but her offer of assistance was sincere.  She helped me to my feet and shook my hand while telling me, “You did well rookie, and I hope we can do this again someday.”  When she backed away a few steps I bowed and thanked her for the kind words before she climbed out of the ring.
Tessa The Red

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: A Pro Wrestling Career Begins - The Third Match
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 03:43:18 AM »
I've said this before,

I very much love the high level of technical descriptions in your stories ;) It has been a long time, I've read your latest chapter, so I'm a tad behind on which seasons the story takes place (as Down Under always has the opposite, obviously).

The other thing I like about your approach is, that it can be a total fantasy, without the protagonist being a caricature or one-dimensional. I'm saying this now because of some things required to suspend my disbelief. For one, while I'm not that frequent of a flyer, jetlag is still a thing, especially from another continent, so a short weekend with a strenuous physical activity included is a bit harsh. I mean I know about myself that at least 6 hours in time difference would require 2 or 3 days of me to adjust.

I like your honesty about bets and illicit relationships. Given that in reality, it would be a massive conflict of interest, to the point of criminal intention, in practice, based on the dough college officials can and do make on young athletes... I don't hold my breath. As for the other, the best way is not even bringing up the subject of sex in any capacity, when it comes to legally underage.

The Japanese video reminded me on what could have been if the director of All the marbles doesn't get pissed off at Peter Falk, the idea was to do a sequel in Japan. The good thing about it not happening is obviously the lack of athlete safety in Japan, as I'm sure I don't need to tell you that some wrestlers, including female ones, did die in the ring, or in complications derived from it.

Once it comes out on Blu-Ray, I'll watch Fighting with my family, that biography reminded me of your stories, minus the substance abuse.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline TessaTheRed

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 03:23:01 AM »
The seasons have little to do with this story since the wrestling match occurs in doors in a large arena.  Yes, I could have written in a bit about jet lag but then this is a wrestling story.  In my science fiction stories I might take that into consideration but again, this story is a work of fiction about a wrestling match so jet lag was not a factor in this story.

As for the conflict of interest, there is nothing wrong with a professor and a student bumping nasties in my stories.  If you've read any of my other works you'd know that they are very sexual and that perhaps this one might go down that road eventually.  There would be no criminality to the relationship as both parties are over the age of concent.

I'm not quite sure if you really enjoyed the story from your comments.  You seem to be looking for more than what I have written.  If you like a more detailed work of mine you might take a look at a story on my blog page called The Gates of Cythera.  Here is the link if you're interested.  https://tessathebard.wordpress.com
Tessa The Red

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 11:29:25 AM »
I've started reading the blog, and as I said, you're a really good writer, especially in penning down the technical parts of fights. If I wouldn't enjoy your work, I'd refrain from commenting.

I'm more of a proponent of realistic fiction, where, to the best of abilities, only the characters and certain settings are fictional, thus why I commented on certain physical effects, or that in real life the code of ethics prevents faculty from "doing the nasty". Cat-, titi- and sexfight stories are obviously erotic in nature, so explicit scenes are of no concern to me, as long as it's based on consent.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 05:32:10 PM »
I love your stories, thanks by upload.

Offline TessaTheRed

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 09:20:03 PM »
Thanks for the kind words but over all it seems that you are nit picking my stories.  I really don't need that nor do I respect the people that do so.  I don't care about your realization that I didn't consider jet lag or a code of professorial ethics.  I felt that this was not necessary in this chapter, nor will I be accepting suggestions from you or the the other readers.  Once I start accepting and using suggestions from readers the story is not my own so I ask again, stop with the suggestions and nit picking.
Tessa The Red