News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Three On One Catfight - Part 1 of 2

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

Three On One Catfight - Part 1 of 2
« on: May 20, 2010, 02:29:01 AM »

Three On One Catfight -  Part 1 of 2

Cast of Characters:

Blondes;
  Angela - aggresive bitch, short on breasts  and with short blonde hair,
  Candi - Angela's neighbor, big-breasted, beautiful long hair
Redheads
 Tori S - Candi's roommate, eager catfighter, 36 DD
 Sharon - Another of Candi's roommates, strawberry-blonde, 36DDD

Opening scene has the angry Angela straddling the prone Candi whose big breasts are squeezed together between the other blonde's thghs and pressed tight against Amgela's bare and shaven pussy ! Candi is screaming, "GET OFF ME YOU DIRTY SLUT, HE WAS MY DATE AND YOU JUST HORNED IN !"  Candi realizing that Angela's attack was left over from the night before when the  blonde bitch came over to the table where Candi and her date were having dinner and tried to horn-in because the date was a good-looking guy!   Now, Candi's abrupt dismissal of her tawny blonde rival after the
date excused himself 'for a moment', is coming to a head ! 

Angela wants to really hurt the smaller blonde for the snub she got and Candi's date excusing himself from this obvious female argument. "YOU SMARTASSED LITTLE SNOT, YOU THINK THAT LONG HAIR AND THOSE BIG FLOPPY TITS ARE SO HOT !"  Angela sneered down into Candi's face as she squirmed her knees over the other platinum blonde's upper arms so as to use both hands tearing down Candi's top and get at her big breasts for some delicious squeezing !

Candi, screaming as her breasts were being grabbed and squeezed by the other blonde, "You dirty whore, get off me, You're just jealous because my tits are better looking than those flat pancakes you have inside that padded bra. You're just a stinking titless bitch and I hate you !" the 'titless' bitch, grinding her teeth at this true fact and then reaching back to really punish her screaming, squirming victim's oozing crotch - this fight getting to the point of 'dirty stuff'. Angela's tit mauling not yet really hurting her pretty blonde opponent, but starting her erotic feelings - AND THEN the crotch grabbing
signalling that this 'discussion' was to include dirty cxnt fighting  !

What neither catfighter realized was that Tori and Sharon were in the back bedroom lying on Tori's bed, positioned for some wildly erotic double breast-sucking and both were almost into orgasm as they sucked and squeeezed each others' attractive breast glands, swallowing each others' milk and going back for more, their 'Oooohs' and squeals not loud enough to be heard in the mayhem going on between the two blondes in the living room. Both redheads were nude, so as to have 'everything' convenient for their rousing sixty-nine, blasting, multiple orgasms that had already begun from this
 breast-sucking form of stimulation they both enjoyed with each other ! 

But one of Angela's screams of orgasm as she pushed her bare cxnt hard into Candi's face told the two redheads that there
was something going on in the living room that warranted serious checking. Sharon arrived first, quickly followed by Tori
who rushed over to push Angela off the screaming Candi and then leap on the tawny, short-haired, flat-chested blonde, pinning her flat as Candi pulled away her sweat suit and Sharon eagerly joined Tori in attacking the screaming Angela.

As soon as Candi was nude, her big tits swaying back and forth, she got to her knees behind Tori ,wiping Angela's acrid pussy jism off her face.and screamed, "I WANT TO TEAR HER LOUSY LITTLE TITS OFF HER CHEST!" 

The orgasming Tori, her spurting pussy flooding Angela's gasping face screamed back, "NO, NO CANDI, BITE THEM OFF, MAKE HER SCREAM LOUDER !" Angela's shriek at hearing this fate for her tiny, undeveloped breasts got louder as both Candi and Sharon each grabbed a breast and clamped their mouths down on the small glands to quietly chew and suck the blonde's flattened breasts, each of them emitting loud growling sounds and shaking the partial mouthfuls of soft gland they had sucked in to really frighten their shrieking victim.

Angela was nearly unconscious with fright at these two wild-eyed girls working over her sensitive, undeveloped glands, each of them squeezing the remainder of what was sucked into their mouths and teeth with both hands to try to push more of the sensitive glands further into their mouths. Tori saw this and screamed down into Angela's stricken face, as her vagina released another flood of jism into it, "Now you fucking blonde bitch, you'll be completely TITLESS in a few minutes, have you got anything to say about THAT ?" laughing wildly at Angela's frenzied plea of:
"NO, NO PLEASE DON'T -- PLEASE ! NOT MY LOVELY LITTLE BREASTS - OH, PLEASE DON'T !"

Candi, was almost ready to carry out REAL BITING, but let go of Angela's saliva-covered gland to scream that she wanted to really hear Angela's shrieks as she and Sharon really bit down on the other blonde's soft little glands. "THIS FILTHY cxnt WAS TRYING TO BITE MY TITS WHEN YOU CAME IN TO HELP ME !" up to Tori who was working Angela's face again with her jism-slimed pussy for another hugely gratifying orgasm! Tori's ability to ejaculate MASSES of her jism from her active vaginal lubrication glands had been practiced to the point where her victim's would almost drown in
the hot jism she could build up inside her vagina and ejaculatedd during the mind-blowing orgasms she would have over doing this to a gasping victim !

After Tori's Academy performance of a violent female orgasm, Candi suggested  binding and moving the squirming, gagging victim up on the long  table so she could be tied down more securely and not have to waste valuable mauling-time holding her in the vulnerable positions required to get at her soft, sensitive female parts. The really horny bitch Sharon nearly exploded with, "WOW, NOW WE CAN ALL HAVE HER TITS TO CHEW ON AND SHE CAN'T FIGHT LOOSE !"her other two maulers gazing down at the redhead's bare crotch where her long, throbbing, bright-red clitoris had erupted
from its cave just above Sharon's drooling pussy! "GAWD SHARON, ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK HER WITH THAT THING?" Candi asked, looking down to inspect her own clitoris which was also poking  out of its cave! Candi knew that Sharon's wildest orgasms would come when that slender almost-penis was plunged into a screaming victim's vaginal orifice and the redhead's face would match her flaming red hair as she added to a victim's already violent clit-fucking by reaching around her buttocks and fingering that end of her clit-plugged vagina for even more blasting spasms !

Tori and Candi had seen that happen to Sharon's girl friend during some sex fighting during a small party one night in their shared apartment !

Through her clenched teeth, Sharon gasped, "WHEN IT GETS OUT TO ABOUT 12 INCHES I'M GOING TO RAM IT UP THROUGH HER CERVIX AND SMASH UP THE INSIDE OF HER UTERUS,  THIS SNOTTY BITCH MADE FUN OF IT LAST WEEK DURING THE FIGHT CLUB MEETING WHEN THEY HAD THE UNDERGROUND DALLAS CATFIGHT' BETWEEN LINDA AND JOAN WANNABE'S!" adding, "NOW THIS BITCH WILL PAY FOR EMBARASSING ME AND FOR GETTING THOSE OTHER cxntS WHO WANTED IT INSIDE THEIR TWATS COMING AFTER ME
 LATER !"

This vivid description was quite true and Sharon's unusually long clitoris had been enjoyed by half of the club when Sharon was attacked after a particularly violent sex fight between two other brunettes. Tori and Candi had done their best to pull the excited rapists off Sharon each time another club member fought her prone, but the horny redhead waved them off and enjoyed her own raping along with each of the ten girl- rapists that had her clit driven into their own pussies by the excited red-haired bitch !   The Club President told Sharon later that her performance was to top all entertainment for that
month and as a 'thank you' for the information had another share of that rigid organ driving up past her torn- out panty crotch by the excited redhead!

Tori smiled at this and quietly remarked, "YOU KNOW, SHARON, THAT THING TURNS US ALL ON !  IT'S ALREADY SLIMY WITH YOUR JISM AND THOSE RIDGES AND KNOTS ON IT COULD BRING ON ORGASMS THAT'D MAKE A WOMAN'S HAIR CATCH FIRE !"

"YEH, I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT, BUT IT SCARES AWAY ALL MY BOYFRIENDS WHEN THEY SEE IT!   DOPEY BASTARDS THINK I'M A GUY WHEN THEY SEE IT!" but Tori kept smiling as Candi added, "OH SHARON, GETTING FUCKED WITH THAT THING WHEN ITS OUT THAT FAR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT MESS OF SEMEN ! I'M GETTING SO HOT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT JAMMING INTO THIS DIRTY, TITLESS BITCH'S GUTS AND HEARING HER SHRIEKS AS IT JAMS HARD AGAINST HER TIGHT CERVIX  !"

Then Tori put in her idea, "CANDI, YOU CAN BE FUCKING HER FACE WHILE I'M AT HER TITS WITH SHARON'S BIG LONG COCK DRILLING UP INTO THIS BLONDE cxnt'S BELLY !  HEARING HER GAGGING WITH YOUR JISM FLOODING HER FACE AND SHARON'S BIG DONG PUSHING INTO HER UTERUS WHILE I HAVE THOSE TITS IN MY TEETH WILL GET ME CLOSE TO REALLY RUINING THIS DIRTY SLUT !"

It took about five minutes to find all the ropes and assorted female garments to use to hold the tawny blonde down on the metal table as she complained about how cold it felt to her tight little ass and her back ! "WHAT ARE YOU DIRTY BITCHS GOING TO DO TO ME NOW?" Angela asked, her voice quavering and getting her three torturers even closer to orgasm as she struggled vainly against her ropes. Candi noticed that her legs could be spread further apart, "SHARON'S BIG MONSTER MAY NEED A LITTLE MORE SPACE TO GET THROUGH HER TINY LITTLE cxnt!" Candi added,
knowing it would really frighten their squirming victim!

"OH GAWD, YOU FILTHY cxnt-LAPPERS, DON'T LET HER PUT THAT THING INTO ME !" Angela's fear of being raped by the crazy redhead Sharon, making her squirm even more violently than before! But Sharon was already on her knees, her long clitoris, slimy with jism and throbbing with excitement just a few inches from pushing between the tawny short-haired blonde's labia while the redhead impatiently waited for Candi to get onto the table for her position in this terrible three-way raping. Angela's screams of fear and hatred were partly smothered by Candi's oozing pussy settling over
the other blonde's gaping face! "OK, I'M FUCKING HER FACE, LET'S REALLY GIVE IT TO THIS DIRTY TITLESS BITCH GOOD AND HARD !" Tori added her scream of triumph just as her mouth sucked in Angela's left tit, the redhead's fingers already digging around the blonde's tiny right breast for a tight grip.  Angela Faith was being royally raped by her three opponent's,but would join them in their screaming, spurting, gasping orgiastic spasms for the next hour !   

Sharon's unusually long clitoris slimy with her jism was driving back and forth inside Angela's cxnt, her screams of sex and some fear being muffled by Candi's jism-slimed pussy over her nose and mouth, the busty blonde' big tits bouncing as she squirmed and twisted her crotch into her victim's face and gobbling  mouth.  Angela knew she'd have to get these bitches off a number of times before they'd either pass out or crawl away, completely sated with the orgiastic spasming that they would have been doing to her for however long they could all last !

END PART 1