News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Final of The Miss Bum Bum Contest (Ass fight) Holly Deacon Vs Selena Sizzle

• 18 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Final of The Miss Bum Bum Contest (Ass fight) Holly Deacon Vs Selena Sizzle
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 07:04:27 PM »
this will prove that brunettes are always better , we are the sexiest creatures blond bitches,accept that.
Of course
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Busty Curves

Re: Final of The Miss Bum Bum Contest (Ass fight) Holly Deacon Vs Selena Sizzle
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 03:25:48 PM »
I know Holly and she is just great. I am not just talking about this woman’s body but also her intellect. She knows her stuff when it comes to fighting and she is no doubt an alpha in her league BUT.. I’ll have to give the edge to Selene here she appears to have a slightly better ass. Maybe it was just those extra squats she did but she definitely has a physical advantage over Holly. As per the fight itself we all know it is more than just physical strength and very much depend on the techniques too. I don’t know why but I get this gut feeling that Selena has a lead over there as well.
From What I predict is that this fight will go on for long exhausting both the fighters and making their bodies drip with sweat despite of fighting in the chilly weather but at the end Selena will come be the winner with a red swelled ASS.

Offline Miss Rabbit

• The Original Rabbit
Selena Wins?
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 04:12:14 AM »
Wow, the tie option actually threw the vote in Selena’s favor! ;D I guess I would’ve stuck by my latina to win this anyway, still for the final, these were two pretty lackluster bums competing for the top spot. Hopefully the next contest will have final contestants with ass suitable for a good ass fight.

-Rabbit
Back for More

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
mmmm... I like see a four way survival assfight, only one ass can be the best...