News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michael and Kelsey vs Alex and Darnel

• 6 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Michael and Kelsey vs Alex and Darnel
« on: December 06, 2018, 07:16:51 PM »
This follows my last story, posted here as a 3 vs 3 story.   This obviously has M vs M and F vs F...   

Since it's pretty much a sex-fight in general, I figured this would be the best place to put the story.    I hope you like it.

The stakes for this fight were set by the women, before we got here! It was to be myself vs Darnel, and Alex vs Kelsey. Darnel and I would go first and both the winner and loser would be tied up, as to not be able to interfere in the next match, no matter what happened. The winner of the second match would untie the winner of the first match, and then the 2 winners will get serviced by the 2 losers. After each winner cums, the 2 winners will face off against each other in a sex fight to prove which team is overall winner.  IF the 2 winners are from the same team, then the match is over after the 2nd win, and both losers will service the winner who chooses them…

The Night of the Match

We met at our place and the area was already cleared out. Kelsey and I had spent the afternoon clearing everything getting it ready.  Kelsey was still slightly steaming because Alex flaunted the fact that she was flirting with me, right in front of her. Some mean looks were traded and the girls got a bit catty with each other and another fight had been scheduled. 
Alex finally arrived with her “boy toy” and introduced him as Darnel. He and I shook hands as we eyed each other up and down a bit. Alex gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “No hard feelings babe. When I whip your g/f, I’m going to fuck you in front of her so good, she’ll need to take notes on how to please you!” She grinned and walked on in. Darnel followed her inside with a kind of, “ok, what’s really going on?” look on his face. 

Once everyone was in the living room, Kelsey and Alex were nose to nose staring each other down! From where I was standing, it was like two goddesses about to go to war! Both girls had perfectly shaped bodies! Alex was about an inch shorter than Kelsey and had a pair of full “D” cup breasts to Kelsey’s “C” cups!  I blinked a few times, shook my head, and walked into the living room and said, “OK, that’s enough… back off before it gets out of hand… BOTH OF YOU!” Both girls looked at me and took a step back.  “Now,” I said, “Everybody strip! We’re all starting off naked and going from there!”

Everyone stripped, as we’d all seen each other naked, accept Darnel. He was definitely staring at Kelsey as he was moving so slow that Alex has to smack him on his shoulder and tell him to hurry up! Kelsey and I watched Darnel too! I was curious as to my competition. When he finally dropped his pants, I was a bit intimidated. Kelsey’s chin dropped slightly and she even softly licked her lips. (I caught her as I glanced at her quickly) Then, she gave a slight look of concern towards me. Alex took the lead now and said, “Ok boys, you’re up first!  Let’s see who’s got the best cock in the room tonight!” as she and Kelsey took a seat on the couch.

Darnel is about my size, 5’8” and about 185 lbs., just a little lighter than I am, but has more overall muscle than I do! As the girls watched, Darnel and I locked up and tried to force each other back or down! We were already totally naked and our semi hard cocks were swinging freely as we struggled against each other! It’s because of that, that he began to take control of the grappling and began pushing me around the room when he felt like it!

Somehow, I was able to wrap my arms around his chest, underneath is, and pull him into a bear hug! “GRRRRRAHHHHHHH” Darnel growled as I was able to lift him up a bit and take some of his traction away at the same time! This obviously brought our bodies into full contact and I could feel his cock slapping mine as we still struggled. Darnel had a solid 8” cock, making my 6.5” look a bit small. It wasn’t just the length of it, but it was also about 1/2” larger in diameter too!  So, yeah, it kind of made mine look smaller.  (Well, it was actually.)

Shortly after I wrapped him into the bear hug and lifted him, Darnel wrapped his arms around my body and began squeezing me! “Aaarrrrrrrgghhhhaaahhh” I moaned in response to his grip! We staggered around in a mutual bear hug for about 30 seconds before we tripped over each other’s feet and fell to the ground, breaking our bear hugs on each other!  We bot got to our knees and immediately lunched at each other! Darnell was able to get me into a headlock and basically roll me onto my back with his weight on top of me! “ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!” I groaned as I struggled against him. I was able to get my right hand up to his face and push his head back, but that did little to help my situation as he leaned backwards some, away from me.  I was able to, somehow, lift my right leg up and was able to hook my leg around Darnell’s head. I began pulling at his head with my leg! Slowly, he was loosening his grip on the headlock as I was slowly pulling him backwards!

FINALLY, his hold broke around my neck and I could breathe better as he was rolled off of me by my leg! We both jumped to our knees as quick as we could, but Darnel was a little bit faster than I was.  We both looked down at each other’s manhood and It was then that I saw Darnel’s meaty cock standing almost at full attention, as was mine I realized too!

“I see your cock’s hard like mine! Let’s see how tough it is!” Darnel said! “Fine, I’ll beat your cock with mine, I don’t care how much bigger it is!” I reply with a cockiness. (Truth be told, I was quite intimidated at the moment) We came together and stopped right in front of each other! “No Hands on our cocks” I said, as Darnel nodded his agreement! We both twisted to our right and then swung our cocks into each other as hard as we could! “GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR” we both grunted in shock! (Oh my god! I was like I slammed my cock into a concrete wall!) Thankfully, Darnel growled too as I saw him wince from the pain on his face! We did it again, and again, and again, and again!  The pain intensified with each slam. 

Finally, I swung at Darnel and as I connected, I lost my balance and fell into him. When that happened, our now sweating bodies and cocks slid against each other! I was so glad this happened as I know my cock was hurting and was starting to lose my erection!  Darnel said, “Saved by the bell there huh?” as he felt my cock softening to his also! “Fuck you man!” I said back!  “No, that’s what I’m about to do to your cock! I’m going to fuck it to the point that you will always know who’s got the best dick, little man!” Darnel’s cock was still almost fully hard, but not quite. My cock was pretty much about half mast after the pounding it just took.

Darnel then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him as his cock was now crushing mine between my gut and his rock-hard cock!  “Ahhhn…fucker!” I called out as it felt like my cock was pinched between a pole and a wall. Darnel began grinding his cock up and down on top of mine and basically, his huge cock was literally shoving mine anywhere he wanted it to go! Finally, my cock slid out from under his and with his pumping and grinding action, it was actually sliding beside mine and now, making mine harder again! Soon, I’d be able to put up a righteous fight! Darnel also felt my dick hardening back up and said, “Oh, you’re finally going to try to give me some competition?” “Fuck you dude!” I say, “Pain hurts… yeah, your cock hurt mine, but this way… your size doesn’t matter! I can outlast you and make you cum first and second! Then, we’ll see what the ladies think after you’re lying there washed up!”

I looked over at Kelsey and she had a hugely worried look on her face as she’d watched me get my cock beat down by Darnel’s bigger, thicker cock! She tried to put on a positive and supportive smile, but I could tell that she was hugely worried! Alex, on the other hand, sitting next to her was sporting a huge grin! Her man had been dominating me so far! When Alex and I made eye contact, she winked at me and grinned as big as she could!  We all knew the stakes in this game all too well.

Darnel grunted and picked up his pace of grinding and pumping his cock against mine! I was back to my full hardness now and was able to keep pace with him!  Suddenly, I felt Darnel spray a little bit of pre-cum! I then picked up the pace on my end and began grunting and pumping into him as sometimes our cocks would line up perfectly and we’d grind together and sometimes they’d slip past and we’d slide them length to length!  “Cum for me Darnel! You’re almost ready to!” I said aloud! “Fuck you man! YOU’RE going to cum for ME!” he replied!
“The Hell I am!” I grunted back at him! I was struggling against Darnel’s greater strength but I decided to use his strength against him for a moment. I decided to try to force him backwards on to his right side, and so I began forcing him on his left… I then, as soon as he grunted and shoved back at me, I pulled away and jerked to my left, twisting as I went, which in turn, caused him to break through and we rolled onto his side, and eventually with me on top of him! Now, we were 100% cock to cock! “Arrrrrghh… Fucker!!” he exclaimed with a surprised tone as he was flipped to the ground! “I’m going to fuck you up for that!”  Now, this was really only Darnel’s 2nd Cockfight/sex-wrestling event, so he wasn’t too good at knowing what to do. 

So far, Darnell was doing great!  He was overpowering me regularly, and his cock was definitely something to be reckoned with.  “Now, I’ve got you!” I said matter of factly!  I began grinding my cock down against his and it was like trying to balance two metal poles on top of each other!  As hard as we both were right now, there was no other way to put it! As we’d landed on top of each other, I’d released my grip on him and tried to grab his arms by his biceps and hold him down, but he let go of me, I grabbed his wrists instead and tried to contain his arms and hands, to little avail. He was able to lift me off of him a little bit just by the strength in his arms, but I was able to hold steady wrapping my legs around his! When he did though, it caused our cocks to press together harder and we both winced and grunted as the pressure was hugely intense!  “grrrrrrrrrrrraaaaahhhhnnnngnggggg” I moaned as I tried to maintain an arm challenge with him. (Which I felt like I was losing anyway.)

I continued grinding my cock on his and was able to keep him moaning to the point that his arms started getting tired and I was slowly being let back down! (Thank god! My arms were hurting pretty bad now) I was able to pull my cock down his, until my cock-head hit the base of his cock, right between his balls. As I pressed my cock head into him there, he moaned low and strong! I then let my cock “pop” up out of the small recess there and forcefully grind against him the full length of my cock and then when the bases of our shafts lined up, I pressed against him harder as he moaned louder than I did at that move!  “GET HIM BABY!!!! DON’T LET HIM DO THAT TO YOU!!!” Alex yelled at Darnel! “Shut up bitch!” yelled Kelsey, “You’re just pissed cuz you thought Michael would be dominated by your boy toy and turns out, he isn’t shit! Just has a bigger cock, that’s it!”  Alex glared hatefully at Kelsey for that, but didn’t argue.

We were basically in the missionary position with our cocks grinding against each other with me on top! As we would pump our cocks, they were sliding against each other firmly as we angled and twisted our waists to make sure that they stayed in contact! “nnngggghhh… uuhhhhngg… mmmmmm…. Ahhhhh” were all sounds made by Darnell and myself as we were grinding our weapons together! I could feel Darnell’s cock twitch and flex once or twice as we were grinding. I knew he was getting close to Cumming, as was I! Then, that feeling hit me too! I was feeling the same things as our cocks rubbed… in fact, again it was getting slippery as Darnell let more pre-cum out and I let loose a little bit as well!  I slowed down and grinded really slow this next pass which apparently threw Darnell off his game!

“Oh fuck!!!” he hissed!  “You fucking asshole!!” I suddenly felt his cock twitch and flex hard!  I sat up so that our balls were in full contacted and my cock was shoved against the base of his! Mine was forced upwards while his was forced along his body! I forced the bases of our shafts together as we both moaned again!  Suddenly, “AHHHHHHHGGGGNNNNNN!”   Darnell climaxed and came all over his chest!  He shot a huge load of cum that literally puddled on his stomach! It was a matter of milliseconds and I fired my load onto his chest also!  Kelsey screamed, “YESSSS!!!!! MY BABYY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT HIM!!!!!!” as Alex looked on pissed off!  “YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! OH FUCK!!” he cursed at me!  I just grinned slightly and panted as I almost fell on top of him after Cumming so hard! 

I slowly crawled off of him as I was sore in more places than one. Kelsey ran over and helped me up and gave me a huge hug and kiss! “Oh baby!! You were awesome!!! I was really, really worried for you, but you did great!!!! I’m so happy!!! I love you!” I grinned and said, “Thank you baby! Thank you! I love you too!” as I walked over to the couch with her and sat down. She got us some water, and some for Darnel and Alex too, then sat and held me for a little bit.  Alex said, “Ok, time to tie’em up!” 

To be fair, Alex tied me and Kelsey tied Darnel on opposite ends of the couch. About the only thing we could do was drink the water from the water bottle. OH, and make snide remarks to each other during the girls’ fight. After we were tied, Kelsey came back over and gave me a kiss. I said, “You’re going to do great!!! Go Get her! I love you no matter what!”  Kelsey grinned then stood and turned towards Alex.

“So,” Alex started, “How do you want it? Do you want me to just kick your ass in a fight, or do you want me to prove to you that I can out fuck you in front of your man?” Kelsey, slightly taken back by Alex’s initial comment, tilted her head a bit, looked towards the ceiling a second, and then said, “Hmm… I really don’t feel like being bloodied up as I know we’d both cause some damage, and I have to be at work on Monday and pretty sure black eyes and busted noses and cuts and bruises won’t heal by then, SO… I’m thinking that I show you how a real woman fucks and then you can learn to train your boy toy over there!”

“Fucking Bitch!” screamed Alex as she dove at Kelsey! The girls locked into a hair lock with each other causing screeches and grunts and groans and yelps as they shoved and pulled and yanked each other around the room! Kelsey got a good grip on Alex’s hair and twisted and shoved Alex into the wall really hard. “ARRRGGG!!!” groaned Alex as her back connected with the wall! Kelsey jammed her body up against Alex’s and in doing so, got her tits crushed by the firm hardness of Alex’s! Kelsey winced as her tits were crushed against her chest, but continued the pressure on Alex! Alex then did the only thing she could do… She lifted her leg and slammed her knee into Kelsey’s totally exposed pussy! Kelsey literally froze and made an “O” with her mouth, but no sound came out as she fell to her knees and her eyes began to water! Alex then shoved Kelsey backwards and let her fall on the floor into a semi fetal position, holding her aching pussy and slowly rubbing the pain away. Alex dropped to her knees in front of Kelsey as getting slammed into the wall literally knocked the breath out of her!

Darnel and I sat there, open mouthed as our girls were both on the floor in pain, rather than pleasure! I then spoke up and said, “HEY!  Let’s not let this get out of control!”

Kelsey started to stir a bit and wiped her eyes. Alex then said, “I’m sorry. That was an instinctual reaction. You’d knocked the wind out of me and I just reacted to buy some time. I’m so sorry.  I’ll make it up to you!” Alex then slowly moved towards a weary Kelsey and spread Kelsey’s legs and lowered her head to Kelsey’s pussy!  Alex slowly began licking Kelsey’s pussy lips and kissing and sucking on them. “Oh, shit fuck!” Kelsey said as she let her head fall backwards as she was instantly moaning with pleasure! Alex then began using her tongue more aggressively and Kelsey’s moans increased with Alex’s use of her tongue!  Kelsey then softly grabbed Alex’s head and held it in place as Alex’s tongue was flicking her clit just perfectly! “OH… Unngghhh.. Aaahh….. Arrnnnngghhhhh… YES!” Kelsey moaned as she began slowly fighting an orgasm.  “OH, FUCK!” Kelsey screamed as she came hard in the next minute of Alex’s tongue job! Alex sat up and said, “I hope you forgive me now!” as she batted her eyes at Kelsey!

Kelsey just grinned an shoved Alex back wards and forced her onto her back, Kelsey then spread Alex’s legs and dove into her dripping wet pussy with her tongue!  “HOLY FUCK!!! OH, GOD!!” Alex yelled out as Kelsey’s tongue began working magic! Kelsey used her tongue to lick the inside of Alex’s pussy lips, then sucked on them, then moved up to Alex’s hardening clit! It was only a matter of minutes before Alex was screaming her first orgasm of the night! She covered Kelsey’s face with cum as she lightly squirted as she came!  “MMMMMMM…” Kelsey said!  This is going to be fun as she pulled back and wiped her face a bit as she watched Alex breath heavily at her quick, amazing orgasm she just had!

Kelsey looked over at Darnel, then me, and smiled her sweetest smile! Apparently, she noticed that both Darnel and I were hard again watching them go at it! 

Kelsey then, got a devious grin on her face as her eyes narrowed and she turned back to Alex, who by this time was looking up at her. Kelsey then grabbed one of Alex’s legs and spread them wide and slid her pussy up in there and came together with Alex’s still soaking wet pussy!  “OH SHIT!... “OH FUCK!!” both girls moaned as their wet pussies came together!  Kelsey started grinding good and hard into Alex, who was pumping and grinding her pussy upwards into Kelsey from the bottom with just as much energy and fever as Kelsey had! The splashing sounds of their pussies could be heard up on the couch as Darnel and I were both fully hard and each massaging our own cocks while watching the girls go at it!

It was only about 5 minutes longer until Kelsey had Alex breathing very hard!  “What’s the matter Alex, can’t keep up!?” Kelsey said in a cocky tone. “Fuck you bitch! Ung... ung…unnggggghhh…  I’m going to fuck you into tomorrow! I’m just getting warmed up!” came Alex’s icy reply. On the verge of another orgasm, Alex finally screamed out... “AAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” and she used the strength in her legs as she shoved forward, forcing Kelsey to squeak out a yell and fall backwards onto her back, as Alex climbed on top, lifting Kelsey’s leg and began her grinding from the dominant position! “MMMM…MMMM… MMMMMMMMM!” Kelsey began moaning as Alex began working her pussy over! Kelsey was now forcing her pussy up into Alex’s but, not with the fever she had while on top! “See Bitch! I told you!” Alex said!

“You haven’t won anything yet bitch!” Kelsey replied as she reached up and grabbed and squeezed Alex’s right, D cup breast! “MMMM…. “Alex moaned as her breast was squeezed! While squeezing Alex’s tit, Kelsey picked up her pace of fucking Alex from the bottom! Both girls were moaning and panting and sweating good as this was literally taking a small toll on them both! Alex and Kelsey were humping and pounding each other for a good, solid, 10 minutes before Kelsey started slowing down. At first, it was hardly noticeable, but I saw it, and so did Alex.  None of us said anything because we weren’t sure if she’d just slipped or something, but it was another minute and it happened again.  Kelsey was slowing down as Alex was so strong and able to continue fucking her from the dominant position that she was in!

Finally, Kelsey just lay there and moaned as Alex was steadily fucking and grinding on her with her soaking wet pussy! The whole time, Fluids were flowing so much that there was getting to be a small puddle on the blanket!  Kelsey looked over at me while she was laying there getting fucked by Alex and had a solid look of concern on her face! Alex was thoroughly bringing the fight to her in a way she hadn’t received in a long time! “AAhhh…Aahhh… Ahhh..Nnnngggghhhh…. nnnnnghhh… Ahhhh.. “As Kelsey panted! Just then, Kelsey did the only thing she could think of and grabbed Alex’s arms and pulled herself up to a seating position to slow down the pounding she was receiving! She wrapped Alex into a solid Kiss, distracting her from the fucking she was giving Kelsey!

Suddenly, Alex pulled away and yelled, “YOU BITCH!!!!” and tried to shove Kelsey back down!  Nope, Kelsey just held on and was even able to struggle enough to put Alex on her back! Since their pussies were still connected, Kelsey picked up where she left off earlier and began fucking Alex good and hard again! Alex, picked up again trying to fuck Kelsey from the bottom!  From the bottom position, Alex was able to give as well as she got!  Her powerful ass and thighs enabled her to keep up with Kelsey! The last girl that was able to do that was Bridgette, and Kelsey barely won that match!

Now, both girls were panting hard as they were still sweating like whores in church!  Both were moaning often and loud!  “Fucking Bitch!” “Dirty slut!” came from both girls as they fucked and grinded on each other!  They’d been going at it, pussy to pussy, for over 30 minutes straight!  My cock was still hard as a rock, and so was Darnel’s monster!  Both were stroking our cocks slowly as to not accidently cum while watching this!

Kelsey kept grinding and fucking Alex at a feverish pace! We could hear their pussies slapping together as their juices squished as they rubbed, grinded, and fucked! Both girls began panting harder soon after!  Kelsey had started adjusting her hip motions just a little bit, but apparently it had a huge effect on Alex! Alex was beginning to get more vocal now as Kelsey was working her over! Kelsey was also moaning a little louder, but it seemed she was able hold out just a little easier than Alex was! It wasn’t but a matter of seconds before Alex screamed out her orgasm! “YES…YESS….YEEESSSS>….. FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!! OH, GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!” as she convulsed in an ear shattering orgasm as she squirted all over both girls! Kelsey continued to ride her even as she lifted up with her hips and literally lifted Kelsey off the ground while she came and forced their clits and pussies into deeper, harder contact with each other! “YEAH BITCH!!! That’s it!!!  Keep Cumming for me!!!” yelled out Kelsey while she was literally riding Alex’s orgasm!

Alex finally went limp and collapsed as she gasped for air!  Kelsey, grinning from ear to ear said, “Now, who’s fucking who bitch?” The only thing Alex could do was flip her off… and she did! Kelsey grinned, got up and came over to Darnel and I. As she got there, she looked at Darnel and said, “you can put your tongue back in your mouth! You’re not getting this!” as she pointed to her pussy, then turned to me, kneeled down and took my hard cock in her mouth and gave me a mind blowing blow job! I came inside of 30 seconds as she pulled away just in time to avoid my eruption! She toweled me off, took my cock in her mouth one more time for about another 30 seconds, then stopped and said, “I want you hard again for this!’ as she got up and walked back to Alex, grabbed Alex’s legs and flipped her over, face down, then pulled Alex up so she was on her knees, with her head on the ground, and ass in the air, and began fingering Alex and rubbing her clit at the same time!  “AAAHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH….  FUCK!!!” Alex let out! “HOLY SHIT!!!!” she continued!  Kelsey continued working Alex’s pussy with her fingers, from behind, until Alex orgasmed yet again in the next few minutes.  As she started her orgasm, Kelsey shoved a finger inside Alex’s ass and Alex came hard, immediately again! “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDAMMNNN!!!!!!!!!!!” Just as Alex’s orgasm was starting to subside, Kelsey then took her hand and began palming Alex’s pussy and rubbing firmly, yet softly!  She was able to pull another quick orgasm from Alex in a matter of minutes! “Do you give up yet?” Kelsey asked Alex as she came the last time. Alex whispered, “No…   Bitch…. Never….” As she was panting like she’d just run a mile!
4 orgasms from Alex inside of 10 minutes of each other!  I looked at Darnel and said, “Ha! Not what you thought would happen, huh?”  “Fuck you man! You wait till I get free, I’mma pound your cock with mine until you can’t use it for a month!” “Hahahahaaaa!” I replied, “Sure, you’ll be able to try… IF Alex can pull out a win and make Kelsey give up!”

Kelsey then rolled the panting Alex back over onto her back and climbed on top of her, grabbed her arms and restrained them as she mounted Alex’s chest and slid her soaking we pussy onto on of Alex’s hard tits and nipples! Kelsey began fucking Alex’s tit as Alex would feebly try to pull her arms free from time to time as she grunted and groaned at the discomfort of Kelsey sitting on her chest and fucking her tit!  Kelsey’s clit would even flick Alex’s nipple every few moments and Kelsey could be heard whimpering some as she moaned along! Finally, Kelsey had a small orgasm and looked down at the beautiful Alex beneath her and said, “Finally, I’m able to cum from you!” and gave a smirk!  “Here Alex, would you like to taste a winning pussy as she slid forward and put her pussy right at Alex’s mouth. Alex scowled at her, then dove her long, strong, tongue right into Kelsey’s wet pussy!  “HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kelsey yelped as Alex surprised her with her quickness as Alex began lapping her pussy with a vengeance!

Alex took advantage of Kelsey’s display of arrogance. She wrapped her arms up, and over Kelsey’s hips and thighs and held her in place as Alex’s expert tongue was beginning to work Kelsey over! “OH fuckkk!!!! Oh Fuckkk!!!!  NOOOO…YESSS!!!.... NOOOOO!!!!! OH FUCKING SHIITTTT!!!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed as a huge orgasm rocked her to the bone as Alex held on during Kelsey’s bucking and kept working her tongue! Alex worked her so well, Kelsey came for 3 minutes straight! When Kelsey finally stopped cumming, she relaxed enough that Alex was able to roll her off of her, and as Kelsey lay, spread eagled on her back, Alex again, dove in between Kelsey’s legs and began working her pussy over with her tongue again! Immediately, Kelsey began screaming in pleasure as Alex’s tongue was working her over like none in a long, long time!

“FUCK YEAH!!! Get her baby!!!” Darnel yelled! “Yeah, she’s fuckin’ your girl up! Look at that, your girl can’t even move she’s so spent!” I was definitely worried now! I’ve never seen Kelsey worked over like this and, yet strangely, I was still hard as a rock watching her on the losing end. “Yeah, you just wait! I’mma get outta these ropes and I’m gonna fuck your woman after Alex does! Hell yeah!” Darnel yelled! “Bull Shit!!” I yell back! “You won’t be fucking anyone tonight!” Darnel and I were both straining and twisting at the ropes at the moment! Never mind our hard cocks still standing straight up and hard as rocks!

Alex knew that if she let up one bit on Kelsey, that She’d probably never survive it! Kelsey had been one of the strongest battles she’d had and Kelsey has seemingly been able to make her cum whenever she wanted to! This scared Alex and definitely made her worry!  Kelsey was laying next to Alex, still spread eagle and trying desperately to catch her breath. Alex got up, crawled over and moved to a 69 position and dropped her soaking pussy on Kelsey’s face, “MMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHH!!!!!” moaned Kelsey as Alex positioned herself well! Alex again dove her tongue into Kelsey’s succulent pussy and again in seconds had Kelsey moaning!  Alex then began grinding her pussy on Kelsey’s face as Kelsey hadn’t begun using her tongue yet! “nnngghh.. mmmph… aaaunngghh…mmmpphaaa..” all came from Kelsey as Alex’s pussy was soaking Kelsey’s face in juice as Alex was quite stimulated being in such a dominant position against someone she’d been worried about facing all this time!  Especially since she’d watched Kelsey single handedly almost defeat two amazing women in sex-fights, by herself, just the previous weekend!

Alex’s pussy was rubbing Kelsey’s mouth and chin and nose. Once or twice Alex was pumping so fast that her pussy actually landed on Kelsey’s nose an caught her off guard making her gasp harder for air! “Yeah bitch! You thought you were all that just for making me cum a few times! How do you like me now!??” Alex stopped licking Kelsey’s pussy to turn around and yelled back at her! “That’s right baby!! Fuck her up good!!” Darnel yelled at Alex! Just then, Kelsey screamed out another orgasm as Alex’s tongue was doing a superb job in stimulating her clit and pussy!  As soon as Kelsey’s orgasm subsided, Alex lifted up a bit to look at us, especially me, on the couch and smiled a wicked grin! Suddenly, Kelsey’s legs popped up and clamped around Alex’s head with a fairly tight head scissors as Alex squealed and began rolling to her side before Alex realized exactly what happened! Kelsey was able to Roll them over so she was on top of Alex this time, and yet was able to maintain the head scissors, ass he was able to brace Alex’s legs open as she dove her tongue deep inside Alex’s pussy!

“OH FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex screamed out!! “FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!” as Kelsey lapped her pussy with her expert tongue and began fingering her with a vengeance!  “YEAH BABYY!!!!!!!” I yell at Kelsey!! Alex screamed out an orgasm in minutes!  That was her first one in about a half hour since she’d been dominating Kelsey for the better part of the hour!  “YEAH!!!” I scream out!!  Then, Alex is able to lift her strong, solid legs and wrap them around Kelsey’s head and now they’re in a double head scissor hold! “ARRRGGHHHHH!!” both girls moan out at they apparently decided to try to torture the other! “mmmmnnnggg…. Aaaahhhnnnnggggg….” Come from both as they grunt and moan as they slowly rock back and forth!  The look of pain is on both girls faces and the seem to be trying to outlast the other!

Suddenly, Darnel lands on top of me and had some how been able to get his hands free while I was mesmerized with the girls fucking each other!  He was able to grab my hands and pull me down and fully lay me on my back and hold my hands up, above my head and began slamming his cock into mine! “Now, boy, I’m going to show you how strong my cock really is!” It again felt like a steal rod was slamming into my cock. He would swing side to side, and thankfully, that wasn’t too painful, but then he’s lifted up and slammed his cock straight down on mine, then grinds extremely hard as I’d moan and wince in pain below him! When he’d begin grinding against me, I’d be able to grind up into him and he even moaned a few times but, suddenly… after about 5 minutes of being battered and ground upon, I felt it.  The twinge inside that told me I was going to cum!   It wasn’t another 30 seconds and I groaned as I shot my load all over my chest as he leaned up and rammed the base of his cock into mine, essentially helping milk me! Then, he began jacking off and shot his load all over me as well, mixing our juices! Embarrassed a bit, I look over as Kelsey and Alex and see that they’re still wincing and squeezing for all their worth!  I look back up to Darnel… Darkness…

I don’t know how much time had passed, but there’s moaning and panting and grunting. None of which is coming from me. I open my eyes and realize I’m still on the couch, and look over and Darnel is fucking Kelsey with a vengeance, pounding her hard as Alex is in a reverse face sit totally covering Kelsey’s face with her ass as she’s grinding on Kelsey’s face while Kissing Darnel.  “What the fuck!!!” I yell and startle them both! Alex jumps off of Kelsey’s face and comes over to me as I see Kelsey’s awake and alert and wincing and moaning with every pump of Darnel’s cock.  “It’s ok… You guys lost and this is the stakes that were made.  Remember?” Alex said. “Yeah, I remember! I also don’t remember us having any clauses where we knock out the other person!  I know you and Kelsey were getting more violent, but not him!” “Untie me, now!” I say to Alex!  Alex kind of looks down, almost pouty faced as she knows she’s crossed a line, and unties me while Darnel just moans out his orgasm as he cums all over Kelsey’s chest and stomach! 

I sit up quickly and shove Alex off of me and dive over to Kelsey to check on her! I get her covered up and setting against the wall, as that’s all she wanted to move at the moment.  I look at Alex and Darnel and say, “You need to leave, now!” “But…” Alex tries to say. “Now Alex… Just go.”

They leave and I, still naked, go into the bathroom, turn the shower on nice and hot and come back and pick up Kelsey and carry her into the shower and begin washing us off. For a few minutes, we just stand there holding each other as we both lost tonight. “I love you.” I whisper in her ear. “I love you too.” She whispers back.
We stayed in the shower until the water started to cool off, then went to bed and crashed….

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Michael and Kelsey vs Alex and Darnel
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 12:08:47 PM »
i thought Michael won the the first round.. it wasn't Kelsey fault that Darnel got lose. Anyway what a good story

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 03:53:20 PM »
i thought Michael won the the first round.. it wasn't Kelsey fault that Darnel got lose. Anyway what a good story

I did win the first round, barely.  But, both were tied so neither would interfere with the 2nd round..  Im' guessing that Kelsey either wasn't the best knot tier, or Darnel just found a way to work it out.   It's ok.. it wasn't our first loss... only our first loss as a couple.   :-\ 

Thank you BOTH for the feedback!   

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 08:32:17 PM »
Incredible story baby! We'll get them in the rematch! Thanks for taking the time to write for us! You're amazing!

Offline philman27

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 03:04:43 AM »
Wow another good story good luck in the rematch
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 03:35:07 AM »
Yes that's true dear Kelseycat, I like Michael's stories. Especially when he writes about you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rematch

Thank you! 
A rematch has NOT been ruled out at all.  I've just been busy with other stories and had to pull back a bit...  I've got a story in the works right now... I hope yall like it when it comes out. 

D69

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 02:40:34 PM »
Yes that's true dear Kelseycat, I like Michael's stories. Especially when he writes about you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rematch

Thank you! 
A rematch has NOT been ruled out at all.  I've just been busy with other stories and had to pull back a bit...  I've got a story in the works right now... I hope yall like it when it comes out.

I look forward to reading the rematch!