News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CLASSIC Age Difference Fight - 25 year old fights 50+ woman (Black vs. White)

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
CLASSIC Age Difference Fight - 25 year old fight 50+ woman

On December 6, 2018 I added "SandyFights" as a new potential Trillian opponent.  What I loved most about Sandy was that she was in GREAT shape and more than double my age!  On December 7th she acknowledged and accepted my ADD.  In her FCF profile she stated an age of 53 years old.  Those who know me, know that I LOVE to match up against young teens, and older MILFs/Cougars.  To me there is NOTHING better than an age difference fight, especially when that age is 5 years over double my age!  I LOVE it especially when the older woman fights dirty!  And Sandy advertised that; "And when it comes to wrestling catfighting, sexfighting well the dirtier the better.

Then after chatting with Sandy, she was also gracious, respectful, and well, REALLY SEXY!  I had to have a match with her, and I was really looking forward, to the after fight stakes!  In our pre-fight dialogue I asked her the typical questions.  What attire, venue, style, and rules did she want.  We now pick up the live feed from this TRULY AMAZING experience. 

Disclaimer:  WARNING!  X rated  (The pic. attached to this story represents our positioning at the end of the fight, when one of us completely dominated the other.  If you peek at it now, before you read this story, you will KNOW who won!)

December 13, 8:46 AM sandyfights: mmmm you set it any way you like

Simone: I invite you to my apartment where I have a room set up with wall to wall mats, except for a small changing area.  I await you in my living room where I am wearing only a micro short white robe that barely covers my ass and is left open in the front, intentionally. 
I hear you at my door and open it, inviting you in.  I warmly hug you and "accidentally" allow my robe to fall to the floor!  I stare into your piercing eyes.  "OOOOPSEY!"  Then I give you a medium length passionate kiss and take your hand, leading you to the rear of my apartment and my exercise room. 
BTW  (I have my hair in a ponytail, and my pussy shaved.  And my heart is beating like a jackrabbit!) 

sandyfights: being lead down the hall my long trench coat slips off of me, half way down the hall.  My 5'1, 112 pound 34C frame is now bare ass naked as you lead me.  Your ass is swinging from side to side, and your pony tail bobbing.  mmmm; this is gonna' be a very good morning. 

Simone: (5' 6", 135 lbs., 35B)  When we get to the room I softly caress your ass and then glide to the far corner to warm up.  I bend at the waist a lot, always presenting my shapely, firm ass towards you, and my nipples are already engorged and poking out like high beams!  "Just so we are on the same page doll, until one of us submits, I will do my best to beat you mercilessly until you beg me to stop.  And you should do the same.  Then after the fight is over, the winner may then do with or to the loser whatever comes to her devious mind!  . . . Are we on the same page, SANDY?!?" 
(You can see my chest heaving as I breath very deeply!) 

sandyfights: "Agreed but it must be verbal submission!  None of this tap out shit!  You have to say you give up!"  As I look at you, I then drop down into the splits.  Showing you that I have retained a lot of my flexibility from when I was a gymnast in High School.  My nipples are like little rocks on my body and I can feel my waxed pussy start to leak and want to make contact with this little tramp. 

Simone: I stare intently at your body as you tell me what I already know, we are going to fight for domination.  I sense that you are attracted to me as much as I am to you, but first, WHO will be the dominant woman, calling all the shots!  "Come here for a hug, Sandy."  I walk to the rooms center and hold out my arms as if to hug you, but when you get close enough, my right hand reaches down quickly and I attempt to latch my index and middle fingers up inside of you, my left hand garbs for your right ass cheek to also try and dig my nails in.  I press my lips to your ear as I exclaim, "WATCH YOUR PUSSY, . . . cxnt!"
Simone: (Sorry sexy, but all is fair in LOVE and WAR) 

sandyfights: (LOL yes it is)
sandyfights: "OH you sneaky bitch!"  I quickly clamp my thighs together looking to trap your hand between my thighs so that your palm covers my pussy but not letting your fingers in.  "UNGH YOU cxnt!" . . . I feel your other hand digging into my ass, your hot breath in my ear.  I grab for your hair with one hand and your B cup tit with my other as we shuffle on the mat.  My fingers dig into your the ebony orb! I maul and twist your beautiful erect nipple! 

Simone: I felt confident that I could surprise you, but underestimated you, as you trap my hand briefly with your steel thighs!  My nails DO claw into your shapely ass as I scratch you!   With both hands tied up I am somewhat defenseless, and you have both your arms free.  You control my head by using my ponytail like the reins on a horse, and then your right hand latches onto my engorged nipple and pinches it HARD!  I let out a shrill cry, "OWWWWW BITCH!"  Then you start twisting it, as I finally yank my right hand free, but not before you cause me intense nipple pain!  "FUCKING LET GO, WHITE cxnt!"  I swing my right hand for your left cheek to slap you, HARD! 
Simone: (OWWWIE!) 

sandyfights: (yummy)
Simone: (SO WET.  MMMMMM!)

sandyfights: (heh heh) your palm smacks across my face; "OW! UNGH!" I stagger back 3 steps creating separation between us as I rub my cheek.  "You will pay for that you little slut."  As I now circle to the left watching you.  I then quickly step into you bringing my small little fist up into your lower belly hoping for a surprise belly punch to that soft sweet area below your sexy belly button. 

Simone: I am now very wet.  So much so that I feel a bit of juices run down my leg.  I find nipple torture erotic up to a point!  When I slap you, you react and I shudder from a small orgasm, but recompose myself rather quickly and come at you.  My hands come up and I grab your nipples, pinching them between my thumbs and forefingers!  YOU send a belly buster that hits me just at the very top of my pubic bone.  I barely clamp onto your nipples and just begin to twist them when your fist buries deep into my firm abs!  "UNNNNGH!"  I GRUNT LOUDLY!  The pain is so intense that tears well up in my eyes as I try to hold onto your nipples!  "FUCK!"  My head lowers and I now rest my forehead just under your chin.  I groan from the pain! 

sandyfights:  "Grrrr!" I feel your hands on my tits and then my small fist hits your smooth flat tummy! . . Did I feel something wet splash on my arm?  No it couldn't have been. . . I need to take advantage; but how?  I slide down your body and reach for a leg in hopes of bringing you down onto the mat to take away your height advantage and tangle you up in a leg lock. 

Simone:  When I grabbed your nipples the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.  Then you made me bend at the waist with a blow to my tummy!  Now you go down to your knees and wrap your arms around my legs, then you pull out a bit and raise up, dumping me unceremoniously onto my shapely ass!  I sit stunned for a second or two, as I see you trying for a leg lock.  I reach out and try to grab two handfuls of your hair! 

sandyfights: You grab me by my hair . . . "HAIR! SHE HAS MY HAIR!" (I love screaming and yelling when something is done that is "cheating" heh heh) As you yank me towards you, I shoot my hand between your thighs trying to repay you for the earlier attempt to get at my sweet smooth snatch!   

Simone: When you grab my crotch, my mouth opens wide!  "JEEEEEEEZUS BITCH!  . . .  LET GO OF MY cxnt!"  We roll around on the mats until we come up against a wall.  I am against it as you manage to get your fingers inside of me!  I release you hair and attempt a nipple pinch with my left hand while I go for your pussy with my right! 

sandyfights: "AHHHH! MY TIT! LET GO! LET GO OF MY TIT!"  My hand leaves your crotch and I grab your right hand.  We struggle against the wall and then start to roll on the floor as you pinch my tit! 
"SHE WON'T LET GO OF MY TIT!" . . .  We roll twice and then I wedge my thigh between your thighs in hopes of blocking your attempt to maul my pussy! 
sandyfights: (hope your having fun I am fucking wet)

Simone: (SOAKED)  I now concentrate on pinching and twisting your right nipple with my left hand as you manage to block my access to your pussy!  "I WILL RIP THIS NIPPLE RIGHT OFF YOU, WHITE cxnt!"  I grab your throat now with my right hand and try to choke you and cut off your air! 

sandyfights: You roll on top of me.  "UNGH! ARRGGH!  Your fingers pinching my tit.  . . I can feel your wetness on top of me as you choke me and squeeze my nipple!  My thighs slips between your slick thighs and I feel your nether regions pressing against my leg!  . . . "hmmmm! cough cough!"  I pull my thigh back, knee pointed towards your vortex and thrust looking to slam my knee into your hot wet cxnt! 

Simone: I confidently start to choke you.  I watch your eyes and see fear for the first time.  But a desperate animal is a dangerous animal.  "WHAM!"  Your knee hits me full force and in the prrr-fect spot!  My eyes again tear up and my mouth opens without a sound as I release you and I fall to the mat beside you, clutching my damaged pussy!  I moan lowly as I clutch my aching cxnt! 

sandyfights: I roll to my hands and knees; "cough cough!  YOU BITCH!"  I grab your ankles and roll you onto your tummy.  Now you're gonna' see what I can really do! . . . I cross your ankles and pull your feet up to your ass then sit on your feet with your toes on at my pussy opening I lean forward reaching for your hair. 

Simone: My pussy is throbbing as you begin to twist me like a pretzel.  I shout an idle threat at you; "I WILL DESTROY YOU, YOU OLD cxnt!"  But I have no strength to retaliate yet! 

sandyfights: Grabbing your hair I arch you back with one hand then slip my other around you and YES I latch onto your tit and dig my fingers in Pulling back!  I am trying a modified Camel Clutch.  Pulling your tit. squeezing and mauling you.  "Wiggle Your Toes You Slut Get Me OFF BITCH WIGGLE YOUR TOES IN MY PUSSY!!!" 

Simone: As you bend me backwards with one hand, I feel you going again for my stiff nipple!  You grab it and stretch it mercilessly as I scream and cry out!  "LET GO FUCKER!  OH GAWD BITCH!"  I wiggle my toe, hoping that the distraction will buy me enough time to recover more!  I am SO TURNED ON NOW as you have me at your COMPLETE MERCY!"
 (MMMMMMM!  It may be over for me, you SEXY BITCH!) 

sandyfights: your toe wiggles and teases my wet pussy lips!  "OH GOD, YES!"  Your toe flicking my clit!  "SHIT YES!"  I let go of your hair and reach under you.  Plastering my tits to your slick sweaty back. . . My other hand grabs your other tit. . . "UNGH! YA KNOW I HAVE YOU BITCH!  SAY IT!  SAY YOU GIVE UP!  I am humping my cxnt on your feet! 

Simone:   "OH MY GAWD!  YOU ARE KILLING ME!"  You now begin milking me!  The mixture of pleasure with INTENSE PAIN is making me cum HARD!  I squirt my juice on the mats leaving a puddle under me.  Then I cum again as the pain rises to unbearable!  "OH YES SANDY!  . . . YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!  PUNISH MY NIPPLES!" 

sandyfights:  SAY IT!  Say YOU GIVE UP, SIMONE!"  I am yanking your tits with every word!  "Give" YANK "UP" TWIST "SIMONE" JERK!  Oh god!  My juices running, covering your toes and feet as I work your tits over and press your feet to your ass!  "SAY IT!!!"  My orgasm is on the very edge!

Simone: SOON I can stand it no longer and beg you to stop as tears stream down my cheeks!  "NO . . . . . . MORE!  . . . PLEASE . . . . . STOP!!!"  I am now crying like a baby as you are destroying me!!! 

sandyfights:  "SAY IT!!!!! (yanking your tits violently from side to side)  "SAY IT!!!!!!!!   
Simone:  "FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!  I SUBMIT!  NOW PLEASE STOP!!!!!"  I SOB UNCONTROLLABLY IN INTENSE AGONY! 

sandyfights: My orgasm rips through me as I cum hard, hearing you say you give up!  "OH SHIT!!!!"  My cum sprays out over your feet, and your ass!  "OH GOD!  YES!!  YES!!  YOU BLACK WHORE!  I roll off of you my pussy is quivering, as my orgasm starts to subside, only to jerk my body again with the second orgasm!  "OH FUCK ME!!!" 

Simone: I lay on the mats, quivering and sobbing, yet never have I been turned on so much by a rare and overwhelming, dominating loss.  I am usually the one that wins and has her way with the loser, yet a woman more than twice my age thoroughly beat my black ass!  As I watch you finish, by yourself, I crawl on the mats, over to you and kneel next to you.  I wait for you to recover, eyes pointed downward, submissively, waiting to clean the cum off of you by licking it off!  That is the fate of the dominated! 

sandyfights: I stick my foot out to you.  "Clean my toes!" 
Simone: (You came on your toes?!?) 
sandyfights: (Shit I squirted you little bitch)  I look at you.  You may also suck my tits, BUT MY PUSSY IS ANITA'S and Anita's only
Simone: (AnitaCat?!?)
sandyfights: (my cum did hit my feet while I was in my computer chair. LOL But I like my toes sucked too
Simone: (OMG!  She is my BFF!)
sandyfights: YES! AnitaCat she is my GF! She is my Soul Mate my divine lover!
Yes and you will now have to kiss Anita's ass, also, for losing to her woman!  LOL

Simone: I kiss and lick your feet, working my way up your legs, but am careful to stop at the door to paradise! 
sandyfights: mmmmm!
Simone: I then move north across your belly, cleaning out your belly-button and then proceeding to your engorged nipples where I alternate a long lick, then a suck, then I flick my tongue rapidly across your nipples!

Simone:  So I guess you enjoyed that?
sandyfights: mmmmmm! SOOOO good you sweet little slut
Simone: I want a rematch however.
Next time I won't make such a bad mistake.
sandyfights: Oh I can see us having a few baby

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)