News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Priyanka vs Kestin (Germany) on Sand – (Revenge match to follow),

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member

Hi, role of Priyanka is played by me. (rohit_girlwrestler trillian id).

You may go directly go to the start of the match from letter "Start" marked in color….editings/spell checks could not be done because of the time constraints..so request to bear with them wherever necessary.

rj_htiek: Hello all
rj_htiek: The meeting on the beach
kerstincat1: ok wear small bikini
rj_htiek: The setting is a private beach that Priyanka owns and at the moment she is having some fun in the water. Kerstin the German tourist is having a morning jog with me along the beach. We are unaware it is private property
rj_htiek: Go ahead and start Kerstin, I will not actually  participate but I may put out comments in () when needed
kerstincat1: we jog along the beach see priyanka in the water she yell that this part is private property stop and get in te water what will you do about it yt
Priyanka: M changing a bit with the below post ..(Just wl b bk in a min pl)
kerstincat1: ok
Priyanka: Thanks m back.
Priyanka: m Priyanka from India.
Priyanka: & here the beach & my opponent is
Priyanka:
Priyanka:
rj_htiek: (Kerstin
kerstincat1: from germany
Priyanka: I & Krestin are exactly on the same beach
Priyanka: Krestin is from Germany
Priyanka: Here few of my Pics
rj_htiek: (Unless you want to change your name and identity Kerstin, final call for all Identity changes, lol)
Priyanka:
Priyanka:
Priyanka:
Priyanka:
rj_htiek: (okay, now it is time for action. so far the following has happened: 11:34 AM rj_htiek: The setting is a private beach that Priyanka owns and at the moment she is having some fun in the water. Kerstin the German tourist is having a morning jog with me along the beach. We are unaware it is private property
11:35 AM rj_htiek: Go ahead and start Kerstin, I will not actually  participate but I may put out comments in () when needed
11:37 AM kerstincat1: we jog along the beach see priyanka in the water she yell that this part is private property stop and get in te water what will you do about it yt)]
Priyanka: M 5'6" - 62 kgs....should it be a wrestling or a wrestling mixed with catfight on Sand..I would prefer a wrestling..in submission mode
Priyanka: Should i change a bit if you dont mind
kerstincat1: ok i am 5,5 53kgs
Priyanka: I will write the second option..then we will decide what we would prefer between the two..7 the 2nd option of start goes as below....
rj_htiek: (Very similar, but Kerstin is more lean)
rj_htiek: ok
Priyanka: Thanks. We are on the same beach....you are German & myself an Indian....mtc
kerstincat1: so where do ypo want to fight
Priyanka: (on the beach itself)
Priyanka: We are on the same beach
rj_htiek: cool, same setting :)
kerstincat1: we are look at you at youre sexy body will make you loose indian bitch
Priyanka: :-) We introduce to each other & have a match between us ..mtc
Priyanka: German vs India
kerstincat1: yes will be hot
Start

rj_htiek: Okay so the setting opens as follows...mtc
rj_htiek: Priyanka is at her private beach enjoying the sun until in the distance she sees a couple in the distance. They appear to be jogging along the beach, her private property. It is morning and the sun is casting a soft yellow hue over the horizon.  Kerstin and I are coming into view, her in a small bikini in the pic and I in my trunks.
rj_htiek: Priyanka, you start us out as you see us just a hundred feet out
Priyanka: Ok.
Priyanka: I came out of the water as i see you people are approaching....I brush my hairs back...with my towel & curiously watching who these couple are approaching towards my private property ..I see them coming just about 50 feets distance from me...mtc
Priyanka: m 5'6' 62 kgs....in my small blue bikini (as in my aove pic)
Priyanka: yt
kerstincat1: se you coming out of the water look at youre body as we come closer 5.5 53kgs yt
rj_htiek: (I definitely notice you and nearly trip, hehehe)
Priyanka: we are at 10 feets distance now..who the hell you are entering my private property without asking or taking permission from me..m still brushing my hairs back with my wet towel..curiously wathing at you two couples. yt
kerstincat1: ohh you bitch igo where i want my hands in my hips look at you yt
rj_htiek: (I stop and smile at Kerstin as she asserts her will here)
Priyanka: Ohhh... i see you know who i m.....i also took my hands on my waist..you seems to be tourists.....from which country you are bitch..just let me know...? yt
kerstincat1: i am from germany and go where i want bitch yt
rj_htiek: I am from the USA we didn't know this was private...(you too seem to be ignoring what I say as you glare at one another)
Priyanka: Bitch you are not crossing this line..I stop you with my right hand right in front of you...."You want to see a taste of India? I see at your partner as well..."Is she is willing to test India then?? I ask him yt
kerstincat1: yes i am you bitch i show you push with both hands hard again youre breasts yt
rj_htiek: She has proven herself against Indian women before... She doesn't need to test... (I stop as I see Kerstin push you, my trunks rise at the assault)
Priyanka: I push your hands back ignoring you & moving in more into the center..mtc
Priyanka: Bitch seems you want to fight with me..& see who is better btween India vs germany you bitch...mtc
Priyanka: let it be ...Come here as we start..Come let it be a India vs Germany match you bitch..mtc
kerstincat1: yes lets fight bitch yt
Priyanka: I move back..& take my stance..with my right hand a bit on my right knee..looking at your moments deeply..as i see your partner moving a bit back..mtc
Priyanka: lots of space in between..mtc
Priyanka: Lets come bitch let it be India vs German then..I yell.
Priyanka: Yt
kerstincat1: bend my upper body run again you my shoulder hits youre tummy hard want tp push you in the sand yt
Priyanka: I grab your both hands just below your shoulders....moved two steps back to control your sudden rush..then stabilize my self & push you back to your place in front by two steps....we are back to the same position. both bare feets. yt
kerstincat1: dam you bitch i scream step forward kick in the back of youre left knee yt
Priyanka: (we were face to face so think your kick will hall on my front knee & not back..correct me if m wring)
Priyanka: (wrong)
Priyanka: sorry
Priyanka: (correct if m wrong)
Priyanka: (I assume it fell on my front knee as we were face to face..sorry typo)
kerstincat1: was face to face but me foot can reach the back of youre knne
rj_htiek: (she kicked her leg out and hooked your knee drawing it in)
Priyanka: (Aghhh as you hit me in front of my knee as we were face ....but as soon as your leg was about to go back...I rush ahead & head but you on your belly hard......(next m writing with you hitting back of my knee..you can answer any one of the two)..mtc
kerstincat1: ahhhhh my belly hurts stumble back fall on my ass in the sand but trip youre feet with mine yt
Priyanka: Aggggh you hit me hard on back of my knee i was about to fell down...I fell on my knee..but turn fast & grab your both thighs & pull you down on the sand on your butts in front of me..Ehhh yell)
Priyanka: ok
Priyanka: I m replying you sorry
Priyanka: Ahhhh you fell on the sand with a splash of your ass on the sand..mtc
Priyanka: but at the same time you trip my feets with your legs..& i fell on you with my right knee hitting your tummy on the ground..Aghhh !1 Yt
kerstincat1: try to kick at youre feet to make you fall down in the sand too yt
Priyanka: I fell on you with my right knee hitting your tummy yt
kerstincat1: ohhhh gasp it hurts but try to slap youre tits from below yt
Priyanka: Aghh it hurts but i try to get a good position on you with spreading my both knees & putting them on both sides of your waist..& try to get your wrists of both hands....(you are watching the wrestling from behind) yt
kerstincat1: ohhhhh you bitch fight hard with my hands try not you let them pin in the sand buck hard under you to throw you of me yt
Priyanka: As you try hard to buck me off..my ass fell down once on my right side on the sand..but with my good positioning on you it rolls again on top of your tummy..as our hands still battle for superiority ..I will show you german..as our hands tussle on the sand.. yt
rj_htiek: (I see the struggle between you two and the jiggling of the soft skin over tight muscles and my swim trunks are now at full bulge standing like a pitched tent
rj_htiek: yt)
kerstincat1: ahhh you bitch feel you still on top youre breasts on mine try to push my thigh between yours to roll you over again yt
Priyanka: As your thighs roll...I to roll...I get on my back....but try to toss you quickly again down on the sand..with your both wrists tightly locked in my hand. yt
kerstincat1: ahh youre hands around my wrists fall down again in the sand youre grip strong on my wrists yt
Priyanka: I grip your wrists more strongly in my both hands..then slide my right knee up & fix my right feet very tightly on your tummy & with full strength of my ass & legs i try to trow you down again on the right side on the sand....my butts & legs apllying full strength. (you are watching the wrestling from behind) yt
kerstincat1: hhhh dam youre strong try to fight back you throw me down buck wild ohhhh to escape yt
rj_htiek: (I watch as the German woman bucks with such power between the thick dark thighs of the Indian woman. It looks like a beast trapped in the jaws of a dark predator.)
Priyanka: I throw you again on the sand ....& get on top of you with my breasts on your breast...my chin over you chin....my fingers are tightly gripped with you as i shift my hold from your wrists to your fingers....not with me the Indians you Bitch..you will get the lesson today....as my thighs are on your thighs....then you start again bucking me....i increase my tightness of grip on you..as my thigh muscles tightens over your thighs...as my hands tightens over your hands...bitch you will get a lesson today.. i hiss yt
kerstincat1: noooo get off me i scream feel youre body on mine push my feet in the sand to buck upwards to get you off me feel my nipples get hard under yours yt
Priyanka: but your next bucking try weakens a bit.....I pin your both hands on the sand more harder..& try to take you in grape wine move ( I will try to add a pic below)....i press my breasts more harder on your breasts....your fingers still locked in my fingers....my nipple touching your tight niples.....m tryiing to get you in grape wine move (if you want i will trying to add the pic0..yt
rj_htiek: ( I don't mind)
kerstincat1: know what a grapevine is but if you like you can add a pic
Priyanka: ok...then you can continue pl...though m adding a pic.
Priyanka:
Priyanka: thank you
kerstincat1: ahhhhh you pin my hands on the sand nooooo you spread my legs in a grapevine try to fight but youre legs strong feel youre breasts on mine ahhhh yt
Priyanka: yt
Priyanka: ok my turn
Priyanka: I tighten my ass on you....i thing my more 62 kg weight over your 53 kg is working good for me....but i want to enjoy this fight a bit more....I will make you submit you bitch..I yell...as my leg muscles tightens more as i tighten my grape win more on you & try to spread your legs apart.....I start spreading your legs more..as our nostrils breath hard on one another....hot air moves from both ends & gets inside us from our nose..m spreading your legs hard..& giving you considerable amount of pains by that..Bitch I yell. Yt
kerstincat1: ahhhhhhh dam you spread my legs cant stop it it hurts ahhhhh let me go i scream yt
Priyanka: Now i jump & sit on your belly again & try to strip & throw away your bra at distance...but at the same time i dont want to give you any chance till you submitt..I keep my ass hard on your belly. Every time Indians will fuck Germans you weak... Iyell..as the fight continuous...yt
kerstincat1: ohhhhhhhhh nooo i scream as you take my bra over try to cover my breasts hard nipples with my hands yt
rj_htiek: (The crown of my stiff member peaks below the lower end of my shorts from a leg hole.  I see the dark body over the lighter German body and I can't help but enjoy.  I still wonder if the german has more fight inside her)
Priyanka: I pull your bra off & throw it far away....now m with my ass very much on your belly.....I press my ass hard on your belly....& try to move your both hands away on both sides from your breasts...so that i can next press them under my kness...& then try to fondle tour breasts with my both hands (but for that i must get your both hands under my knees)..M pressing you belly hard with my ass...& trying to get your hands under my knees first....I will teach you a lesson german. I yell..& spit on your face now.   yspit on German face. yt
kerstincat1: sahhhhhhhhh noooo you pin my arms under youre knees my legs sildes helpless in the sand yt
Priyanka: Now i press your both hands under under my knees very strongly...& i begin to squeeze your both breasts (smaller than me)..in my both hands....are you enjoying it bitch...I yell....Submit bitch..or you are going to have more pains from the Indian..I yell....see how i will fuck your friend on the same if she doesn't surrender.. I yell at you...Show me what you Germans have..I yell..but in know you are less weight than me...show should i be that proud..?? i question mark on myself also. yt
kerstincat1: ohhhhhh my breasts hurts as you press them hard i give i sob yt
Priyanka: I press your breasts more..sand from my hairs fall on your face too.....now i go down.....& try to remove your panty too..sliding it downwards....but i fear as your upper body is quiet free due to that....it would be my win over the geramn on the sand. i thought. yt
kerstincat1: ahhh feel my panties removed nooo push hard again you slide my arm around youre neck try to roll you on youre back yt
Priyanka: I try to slide your panty down..but ohhhh..I made a mistake....it could be slide only a bit below your knees but could not slide down totally through your ankles as it locked there as you moved up & locked my neck & tried to roll me down..mtc
Priyanka: Ohhhh.....you rolled me down...but you cannot move your legs much as your panty is tied between your legs just around your shackles above your ankles....
Priyanka: my ass down on the ground..but i press my hands very hard on your neck with neck lace of my hands around it..& press your breasts very hard on my breasts..Ehhh. I Grunt loud. YT
Priyanka: YT
kerstincat1: ahhhh try to hold you down around youre neck struggle with my panties ohhh feel youre hands on my neck my breasts pressed into yours moan ahhh yt
Priyanka: This german is also stronger than what i thought....I gripped the panty over my toe....& striped it down it your feet..as you are totaly necked over me now.....I press your neck hard on me ..now I threw my both legs over your waist & locked them over each orthers tightly over your waists ..& started to squeeze you hard..trying to make you cry out in pains now,,,,(you are still not coming to separate us from fighting..& wanted to see who finally wins..though m dominating more till now). yt
rj_htiek: (I stand away from the two staring at the fight in ecstasy.  I know better than to break up a fight Kerstin is in.  She has been in this situation before with another indian woman and was still able to win.)
kerstincat1: ahhhhhhh let my go youre legs strong my breasts my nacked pussy pressed again yours wiggle between youre strong thighs try to push them of with my hands yt
Priyanka: I throw you down in front of me....& get on my feets..& stripped myself down...totally necked....I go front & try to kick your ass on the ground with my right foot...yt
kerstincat1: ahh before i could get up you kick my ass it hurts tried to get up too but fall in the sand again as you kicked me yt
Priyanka: I pour myself on you by kicking my right knee very hard on your gutts..must give you lots of pains by which you should not be able to move much.  Get it bitch & let me finish. I yelll as both are tired a bit i too huff..but m left with more stamina than you as m more dominating over you...will fuck you german today. i yell yt
kerstincat1: ahh scream in pain as as youre knee hits me hard ohhh lay on my back breathing hard please stop i beg yt
Priyanka: give it up bitch....as i took some of sand in my right hand..& try to make you swallow it pouring them & trying to stuff them forcibly through your mouth ..we both are necked now..my whole body could feel yours as our full skins are over one another
kerstincat1: ohhh feel youre body on mine gag from the sand i give i moan youre skins feel good dam yt
Priyanka: I lay down on you & brush my body with yours....our cxnt lips brush against each others....as i see both becoming very hot...your lips just very near over my lips....will you not submitt bitch..should i fuck you then..i yell,..as unable to breadth....as it goes so high..same your now..as both are feeling so hot. yt
kerstincat1: ahhhhh feel youre pussy on mine fuck back my pussy again yours pull youre head close to mine kiss you yt
Priyanka: We start kissing each others wildly on the sand..our pussy's also started kissing each others..you still dint give up..as i keep brushing you down with my body....its just like a massage on you....I dig my hand down from behind your ass ..& start digging my finger nails in your cxnt...give up bitch or you will enjoy this fucking ..i yell yt
kerstincat1: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i give i screram as i feel youre nails on my cxnt dont want you to hurt my pussy ahhh yt
Priyanka: I started to fuck your cxnt deep hard with my fingers....& fondle your right breast with my left hand....& now dip my tongue deep in your mouth to win the tongue battle yt
kerstincat1: ohhohhhhhohhh  i moan youre finges feel so good kiss you back but at youre mercy moan in youre mouth ahhh yt
Priyanka: i give i yell..& fuck you more & more harder..trying to make you come out now....ehh ehhh as i fuck you more & more had..trying to make you come out now. yt
kerstincat1: ohhhhh scream cummmmmmmmmm ahhh all over youre fingers yt
Priyanka: I see it totally wet over my fingers..I move my butts up..& commmmmmmmmmout with my white discharge over your face too..& try to make you swallow some part of that too...your face totaly white. yt
rj_htiek: (omg, Kerstin lost O_O I am in love with this powerful Indian woman, she is the first Indian woman to beat Kerstin since we got here)
kerstincat1: ohhhh cant help but have to swallow lay there beaten under youyt
rj_htiek: ( I watch as the Indian woman pours her clear fluids on Kerstin's face.  My cock is to constricted so i reach into my pants to straighten it out)
Priyanka: I turn your ass on the ground...with your breasts on the sand..I get on top of you from back,,,with my pussy on your butts..& we lay there till ..the sweat of our body completely dries up & we feel the cool again....did you enjoy the fucking in hands of the Indian bitch i murmur slowly in your ears..(& thought inside me..that really i was lucky that i could fight thiss German bitch today by luck..hope more people like her come again & again tin my property & i wrestle with them) yt
kerstincat1: ohhh dam i say i lost but you made me cum so good want revenge soon yt
Priyanka: when? I murmur...& wait for your answer..but i doubt she would come as i defeated her so badly.....she should not dare it again..or should be ashamed off...i was much more superior than her in all dets...I thought. yt
Priyanka: ( i murmur slowly in your ears when i say wen/) yt
kerstincat1: ohh tomorrow i answer next time i win yt
Priyanka: no not tomorrow..as m a very bussy person.....next week same day same time you bitch if you dare..but i will expect a more tough fight with you looser....as i hate loosers.....i taunt u. yt (You still sanding their shanking your handle0. yt
kerstincat1: have to l.eave a while
Priyanka: yups no probs..hope you enjoyed the fight
Priyanka: will expect more hard fight from you in our next meeting...
Priyanka: should we say a bye as of now
Priyanka: thanks for spending a valuable time of yours with me
Priyanka: will you not say a final bye before we depart
rj_htiek: ????
kerstincat1: i fight harder
rj_htiek: Bye, I have to go too
kerstincat1: bye
Priyanka: i will be available next week end saturday same time.
Priyanka: ok
Priyanka: bye both of you
Priyanka: bye
kerstincat1:

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Revenge Bid!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 06:34:08 PM »
Pl ignore if any spell errors..etc...(Sending without any edits---or will not be able to play more matches so less posts)

Kerstincat1:   yes start please
Priyanka:   okkkkkkkkkkk....after All...after a long waittttttttt......m starting..so be readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
Starting.
kerstincat1:   i am ready
Priyanka:   Ok.
i m Priyanka...
kerstincat1:   like youre name
Priyanka:   (Thanks you will like everything...& i really want to beat you again)....Waiting for you in my private beach....
kerstincat1:   mm come on the beach wear just a tiny red bikini beat you today
Priyanka:   (Just wait....let me finish..then i will give you Yt then you play your turn....Thanks).
kerstincat1:   ok
Priyanka:   Thanks
So I m waiting for you to come on time for your revenge match.....(mtc..m to continue..so pl wait till my yt..thanks).
The fixed day was Saturady....& you had challenged me for a revenge match..which i accepted.  mtc...
You told this time you will be alone & not with your other friend & the match will be very private between us & then you can fight me more freely....mtc
I told Yes....
I was waiting for this day since last 7 days.....& finally today the day has come.
& I was waiting for you eagerly to come on time....
I was in my small bikini...as in the pic below (I m reproducing again if you like)....M 5'6" - 62 kgs...having a bit weight advantage over you.
Yt.... (meanwhile i will post the pic). Yt
[Image]
kerstincat1:   come on the beach in my tiny red bikini 5,5 54kg see you waiting on the beach for me
Priyanka:   [Image]
[Image]
kerstincat1:   want to win you underr my body and have make you mine yt
kerstincat1:   [Image]
Priyanka:   (& i want to overpower pin you on the sand...& make you lick my feet at the end.....the winner if likes can fuck the looser at the end...but lets fight first..which is most important0...m replying my turn.
Let me psot your another pic first
I see you from a distance that you are coming..I stood on my feets.....picking & rubbing some sand in my both hands seeing that you are approaching towards me for for your revenge match.....I wait for you to come.
yt
kerstincat1:   come close stand close to you look in youre eyes today i beat you bitch i hiss bend a bit arms in front circle you yt
Priyanka:   
Seems you are in very much hurry bitch...I also can't wait to wrestle & fight you on the sand bitch....I feel i m a bit advantage of weight with me ..so m more confident..cmon bitch..I want o fuck you again today..As i too take my circle on the right side with my bare feets..carefully watching on the movement of your bare feets also on the sand...yt
kerstincat1:   look at you suddenly get fast on my knees grab the back of youre kebbes with both hands pull hard make you fall in the sand throw myself on top try to pin youre wrists in the sand yt
Priyanka:   As you bend on your both knees on the sand....& grab my knees in your bear hugg....I also get down on my knees....& putting my both hands over your back I lock my right wrist very tightly with my left hand over your navel & block you tightly on the sand....both blocked ...my knees in your hand & your belly is locked in my hands from top as you dip down to hold my knees..my chin blocked hard over your back. Yt (if possible dont jump quickly..we both will get chance to win on proper times..lets enjoy the match..which is most important) Yt
ohh both in a thight hold you blocked my let go youre knees try to wrap my arme around youre neck yt
Priyanka:   I too let go your belly & wrapped my hands over your neck & try to swing & throw you down on my right on the sand... yt
Bitch! yt
kerstincat1:   ahhh you bitch lay side by side both arms around the other neck roll around in the sand our breasts rub again each others yt
Priyanka:   Ahhhhh...we fell side by side...nobody good get up on each others..then we rolled over each others once on right..then again on left.....& finally i try to get up on you.....yt.
kerstincat1:   ohhhh you get on top buck my hips up to get you off me yt
Priyanka:   Uppss you try to lift me in the air but I use my weight & try to keep you down....but seems you are in a much revengeful mood today....Lets see if i manage to keep you down or not...breathing a bit high! yt
kerstincat1:   ohhh buck wild my feet deep in the sand grab youre hair to push you on the side yt
Priyanka:   Bitch ..You pull me on my side....I too grab your hairs tightly & try to throw my legs on top of you & try to roll back again on top of you..my hold on your neck is very tight...both holding each others my hairs....yt
kerstincat1:   ohhhhhhhh it hurts you bitch feel youre legs on mine you roll on top again but i slap youre ass hard " get off me bitch yt
Priyanka:   It sound much when you slapped my ass that hard with your right hand....but it was a golden chance for me to increase my grip on you...as i grip your hairs more tightly...our lips very near over each others...even the eyes are near..long hairs falling on them...I plan to head but on your forehead with my forehead.....your slap on my ass falls but ass is having much mass to bear that.....so it dint pained me much.....rather i enjoyed....now i trying to increase my grip on you & planning to head butt you. yt.
kerstincat1:   ahhh see you want to head butt me try to get of youre hold stop slapping youre ass try to push youre hands away to get out of youre hold yt
Priyanka:   We wrestle hard....& not I try to sit on your belly with my both knees on both sides of your waist....i m still trying to fight & maintain my grip on your hairs ...as your hands fight hard to push my hands...lets see what happens....we are fighting tough now..yt
kerstincat1:   ohhh you sit on my belly ahhh you bitch push my hands again youre breasts squeeze hard yt
Priyanka:   You started to squeeze by breasts so hard....that i decide to leave you & start the fight from the beging.....huh! I spit on your face......& get back on my feets......trying to adjust back my breasts again inside my bikini.....get up bitch...come front to front again..as i challenge you tomstand again & start the fight from fresh from beginning....knowing i fucked you well in the first round..get up bitch..I challenge you again. yt
kerstincat1:   ohh get up too you was on top most of the time but my grip on youre breast free me lower my head run into you my shoulder hits youre tummy hard yt
Priyanka:   AGHHH !!! It pained me....I get pushed back by a steps distance & it still huts me....but I turn & try to get over you back & hold your tummy in my bear hugg from behind. yt
kerstincat1:   ohhhhhhh stop struugle what are you doing youre arms strong yt
Priyanka:   I entangle my right leg with yours & try to wrestle you down again on the sand. ..yt
Bitch fight me..youn wanted to take the revenge no.." I hiss yt
kerstincat1:   ohh i push my elbow in youre tummy to break free yt
Priyanka:   with your elbow pushing ..I get pushed back my a feet ..even my more weight & strong body could not stop it....your elbow doing a spoil sports...so i decided to leave your belly & now directly hold your right thigh in my bear hugg..& try to lift it strongly in my hands..so that your elbow pushing gets stopped & m in full command....my feets are also dancing on the sand...   as i try to lift your right thigh high up in the air in my hands grip..next i will try to throw you down on the sand again..bitchhhh!!! I hiss. Yt
kerstincat1:   ahhhhhhhh slide my arms around youre neck as you hold my thigh try not to fall try to choke you with my arms yt
Priyanka:   I push you back by 2-3 steps..but then we both could not bear each others weight..& we fell side by side on the sand....our lips so close....my legs wrestle with your legs to get superiority....as my hands pul your hairs hard before i start puching hard on your face with my both hands..as my legs wrestle with your legs to get superior position. yt
(sorry battery was out..now ok)
kerstincat1:   ohhhh fight back with my legs slap youre face but youre punches weaken me ohhhh yt
Priyanka:   I push my ass on top of you....& try to grab your slapping right hand in my left hand....I spit on your face...."You will take revenge from me you German" I hiss.  as my legs are on both sides of you legs....my pussy on your pussy.....faces chins very close....Yt
kerstincat1:   ohhh buck up try to break free my pussy pushes again yours from below suddenly kiss you to weaken you and push you off yt
Priyanka:   I know all these tactics....I move my lips away & try to keep it away from your kiss....your buck up is not hard.....I want to control your both hands with my hands..on the sand..with our fingers joining.....then suddenly i drop my hand down & slide your panty down....i did if quite a bit.....but then again went up to hold your hands.....as can't left off them fully at this moment......i try to join my fingers & palm to palms with you...chins are close again... Bitch I Hiss!
Yt
kerstincat1:   " ahhhh you bitch suddenly i feel my panty get slided down noooo i scream holding hands i try to push yours up  and get you off me yt
Priyanka:   You held my hands strongly....& try to push my hands up.....Ahhhh..our hold on each others hands are very powerfull....I can feel your of hands..as our hands buzz & you try to get off me....Ohhh   I find the going tough.....I raise on my feets....& plant rather nail & pinch my right feet hard inside your soft belly...trying to push your palms down..then lifting my right knee up..& punch your belly hard with my right feet..How it Sounds Bitch?? I Cry ....nobody is here..only you & me.... yt
kerstincat1:   ohhhhh scream in pain as you hit my belly hard with youre foot try to catch my breath as you punch my belly hard again with youre knee fall on my knees holding my hurt belly yt
Priyanka:   After my knees fell on your knees...I get up again..hold your both legs strongly in my both hands..& try to twist them round..so that I get your breasts brushing over the sand....& i sit on your butts with your legs in my laps in a crab boston move. Yt (i will attach on epic soon) yt
kerstincat1:   ohhhhhhh let my go feel my breasts touch the sand hard struggle but cant escape let me gooo you bitch yt
I m replying
kerstincat1:   dam hard to get out
Priyanka:   (but you can try it by sliding ahead..trying to weaken my hold..)...m replying...
I sit well on you ass in a crab boston move....now i get you panty again...& slide it down...i can see you full ass necked in front of me.....I try to slide it fully & get it out from your feets....it will be a big achievement for me. i m really fucking the bitch !1
Yt
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”