News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Figure skaters as boxers (or kick boxers, MMA)

• 6 Replies

Offline FightFantasy

Figure skaters as boxers (or kick boxers, MMA)
« on: December 17, 2018, 02:55:40 PM »
I've been reading this forum and I see that most of the threads are dedicated to actresses and singers. This is good, but here is an idea: what do you think about fights between sports celebrities from not combat related sports?

There are a lot of known and gorgeous-looking ladies (many above 18 years old) in, for example, figure skating. They are athletes and all have thin figures, meaning that in a fight they would be showing great flexibility, resistance and speed with every punch having an effect.

Also there are a lot of great historical rivalries between some of them which could be played on the ring.

For example, Michelle Kwan vs Irina Slutskaya in a boxing match:

{alt}

Or any of them against Sasha Cohen:

{alt}

As another example, those ladies could have a spectacular fight in the ring

{alt}
Carolina Kostner

{alt}
Kiira Korpi

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Figure skaters as boxers (or kick boxers, MMA)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:41:08 PM »
Some nice women there. Just let them fight it out (make polls or even write stories if you have the talent).  :D

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 08:12:46 PM »
Some nice women there. Just let them fight it out (make polls or even write stories if you have the talent).  :D
Thank you for feedback! That's actually my intention - to write some stories. Hopefully they won't be very bad :)

I just wanted to test the waters before actually writing them and see what others think. But, I guess, I'll just do it.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 03:07:31 AM »
Would like to see some of the new skaters like Karen Chen and Madison Chock vs the older skaters like Tara Lipinski or Sasha Cohen

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 03:10:49 AM »
Would like to see some of the new skaters like Karen Chen and Madison Chock vs the older skaters like Tara Lipinski or Sasha Cohen
I do like the idea about Karen Chen vs Tara Lipinski. I already wrote about Sasha Cohen, so for now I probably will not be writing another story about her.

Any other suggestions?

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 09:56:13 PM »
Kiira Korpi
{alt} {alt}

{alt} {alt}

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 08:31:25 PM »
go for it
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt