News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kaley Cuoco/Sophia Vergara

• 6 Replies

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Kaley Cuoco/Sophia Vergara
« on: December 17, 2018, 05:21:00 PM »
{alt}

Kaley had been fuming for days after reading an article that said Sophia Vergara was the top earner among women in sitcom television. Kaley was terribly jealous and when she heard there was a photo shoot for Sophia being held near her, she decided to show up and teach Sophia a lesson.
Turns out Kaley was the one learning a lesson - after confronting the gorgeous Latina lady, the blonde antagonist soon found herself on the losing end of a beating. After a few minutes, Kaley's dress was in tatters, her eyes were swollen, her lips were bruised and puffy and she was sobbing and trying to surrender.
"Please! Sophia - ow! uh! - please, I am sooo sorrrrryy!" Kaley blubbered.. "Offff! Don't - ow! guh! - hit my poor titties again!"
Sophia just gave her a cruel smile. "You come here and try to attack me? This is what you get!" She turned to the photographers. "Be sure to get this" she told them just before landing an unbelievable uppercut to the weeping blonde's chin. Kaley flew backwards and landed on a table - topless, almost bottomless and completely out cold.
Sophia smoothed down her outfit and posed holding the gaga Kaley up by her hair. "I'm not just the top earner in Hollywood. I'm a badass fighter too!" she giggled.

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Kaley Cuoco/Sophia Vergara
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 06:03:18 AM »
I personally believe kale would smash Sophia, my reason being is the amount of exercise, yoga and I think even a martial art kaley does would earn her the win.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 04:52:32 AM »
You could very well be right, Gent. This is just my version - I'd like to read your version too.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 01:23:17 PM »
I hope my comment didn't come across as confrontational, as that wasn't my intention.
But.... I may well write a mirror version, if you don't mind.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 03:14:41 AM »
No problem, Gent. I don't mind if anyone disagrees with the winner or loser of anything I write. It's all fantasy anyway.

Offline dbmoore1968

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 03:48:08 PM »
I'd love to see a detailed version of the fight. 

Ps it's your story....you write who wins or loses anyone disagrees....let them write a story.  ????

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 08:38:59 PM »
Kale couldn't believe it, all these years of working on big bang, and she wasn't even then highest paid female! What made it worse was this vergara no body pointing it out, making fun of kaley, actually making money off of the whole situation. Sophia was doing a 'fight shoot' at the studio not too far from kaleys apartment,
"Fuck it" she muttered, throwing on some flip flops, some Dungeness and a pink t-shirt she all but runs to the studio. As she walks in she finds Sophia posing with a mannequin,  made up to look like kaley!
At what seems the same time kaley sees red, and sophia spots kaley.

(Will finish in a bit, sorry )