News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suite fights coming back?

• 188 Replies

Offline Soony

Re: Suite fights coming back?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2019, 04:05:50 PM »
On Instagram Suitefights is recruiting for a potential catfight three weeks from now. Hopefully something good comes from that!
Cross your fingers. Over the past year and a half, I've experienced an epidemic of cancellations, no-shows, and time wasters, losing a small fortune on airfare and kill fees in the process. The lack of content has not been due to a lack of effort, believe me.

too bad the mila vs nikki rematch hasn't took place
Nikki is currently pregnant and won't be able to fight again until the Summer of 2020.

Just hope to see your another masterpiece in October  8)

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2019, 01:16:55 AM »
On Instagram Suitefights is recruiting for a potential catfight three weeks from now. Hopefully something good comes from that!
Cross your fingers. Over the past year and a half, I've experienced an epidemic of cancellations, no-shows, and time wasters, losing a small fortune on airfare and kill fees in the process. The lack of content has not been due to a lack of effort, believe me.

Nikki is currently pregnant and won't be able to fight again until the Summer of 2020.

Crossing my fingers and all my toes for you buddy. You take on an extraordinary amount of risk putting these together and it's gotta be ultra gratifying when it goes "smoothly" and extremely frustrating when it doesn't. If you ever come up with a system so we can help alleviate some of the financial risk, I'm sure many of us would be interested in pitching in.

For your sake, hope you find some reliable local girls willing to go at it to ease the headache on your end. Best of luck in your recruitment!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2019, 04:41:01 AM »

appreciate the update steve. That sucks that most of the girls didnt have no fight in em. Wonder if Mistys still available.
Ddot

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2019, 03:02:02 PM »

appreciate the update steve. That sucks that most of the girls didnt have no fight in em. Wonder if Mistys still available.

I think WBI recently released a couple of fights with Misty. It looks like be she is still active!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2019, 03:33:46 AM »
misty vs jess in a suitefights catfight format would be great.
Ddot

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2019, 04:29:22 AM »
misty vs jess in a suitefights catfight format would be great.

Yes!.. And what's about Jess vs Sarah, Jess vs  Mila Rose, Misty vs Sarah or Misty vs Mila?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 04:31:28 AM by lover.catfight »

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2019, 04:01:17 AM »
I think jess vs mila has the potential to be an amazing fight, neither fighter would want to submit st all :) I think misty might be a little out of her depth with the other fighters you mentioned lover.catfight, but there's a few other women that have fought at suitefights that I'd love to see her match up with, Leena and especially tara would be great. I'd also love to see Kat fight at suitefights again
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2019, 04:52:40 AM »
I think jess vs mila has the potential to be an amazing fight, neither fighter would want to submit st all :) I think misty might be a little out of her depth with the other fighters you mentioned lover.catfight, but there's a few other women that have fought at suitefights that I'd love to see her match up with, Leena and especially tara would be great. I'd also love to see Kat fight at suitefights again
Jess, Leena, and Kat are all retired.

As are Sammy, Mira, Lexi, Victoria, Charlie, Rosie, Jemma, Rosalee, and Tilly.

So basically any girls who fought prior to 2017 with the exception of Mila and Sarah.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2019, 05:25:59 AM »

So basically any girls who fought prior to 2017 with the exception of Mila and Sarah.

Well, It seems like we still have Mila, Sarah  and.... Misty(?)

Offline peezy67

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2019, 05:58:39 AM »

what about kyla vs mila rose , because on kyla instagram live she said her dream catfight would be her vs mila on suitefights. because alot of catfight fans have asked her about the fight

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2019, 06:24:11 AM »

Well, It seems like we still have Mila, Sarah  and.... Misty(?)

I have a problem with a lot of Mila's matches because I believe her dependence on hair-pulling tends to negate a lot of the competitive content in what might otherwise be very entertaining FvsF encounters.  Sure she dominates and wins against opponents who may have provided a much more entertaining (i.e. crotch grabbing breast wrenching) encounter.  She did this with Bella Ink and Tilly to name only 2. She 'tried' to pull this shit with Sarah Brooke but Sarah (a much better and well rounded competitor than Mila) wasn't having it and they went on to have a legendary match in which Sarah prevailed (and subsequently bragged about making Mila "The Rookie"eat her words) ;).  I've seen Mila in matches with other producers (Leather & Lace/Rasslin Gal) where her opponent paused the match and  literally screamed at Mila to stop ripping her hair out.  I saw another match where the producer (or the old guy that sits in the chair for Rasslin Gal matches) actually makes a verbal request for her to do a round "without" hair-pulling to no avail because Mila was either incapable or unwilling to comply with his request.   I saw a 3rd match with the same producer Naked Wrestling "The Catfighter vs. The Wrestler" where Mila's opponent has pinned her but Mila won't submit  and her opponent simply ends what could've continued as a most Amazing Dick Stiffening match up since both combatants were walking Smoke Shows.  Lord knows SuiteFite has produced some quality immaculate FvsF content but I truly believe they might be better served by insisting on a "NO Hair-pulling" policy on many of Mila's matches.  This would allow her and her opponent to resort to crotch clawing and breast grabbing, The Way God intended.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:28:54 AM by ParadigmSift »
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline Soony

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2019, 03:19:43 PM »

Oh Jess also retired? That's a real sad news....

Lexi, Mira, Kat, Jess, Jemma, Charlie, Tilly, Rosie Many good catfighters retired.

And Nikki was pregnant now.... So.... We have only Mila and Sarah?

Just hope next new girl as good as Nikki!

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2019, 07:03:07 PM »
That’s a big shame, I wanted to see leenw in more matches, really water leena vs misty and Nikki vs Sarah.

Was also gutted that we never got a Mila vs Mira match.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2019, 03:30:58 AM »
what about kyla vs mila rose , because on kyla instagram live she said her dream catfight would be her vs mila on suitefights. because alot of catfight fans have asked her about the fight

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2019, 08:15:49 PM »
You are the top producer. Too bad that most of the ladies who did such a great job for you are now retired. It is understandable. Your standards are high.

Absolutely no reflection on you, but please, no more Sarah or Mila.