News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

GoT MMA league Round 1

• 5 Replies

Offline VanHelsing

GoT MMA league Round 1
« on: December 18, 2018, 07:45:11 PM »
Fight Card:

Lena Headey vs Carice van Houten

Emilia Clarke vs Sophie Turner

Natalie Dormer vs Maisie Williams

Nathalie Emanuel vs Rose Leslie

Pre-fight interviews

Both veterans face off, looking evenly matched. This is their second fight, first one went to Lena with KO in decisive fashion 10 years ago. Cameras flash as fighters get in each other’s face, looking calm as they have done it countless times before. That is until Lena grabs Carice’s arms and pulls her in for a kiss. Carice pushes her off and staff comes in between but it isn’t needed as Lena winks and sends kisses and Carice stares in shock.

Lena: "You all saw me beating Carice 10 years ago and be ready to see it again. Can’t wait to have that hot bitch locked in a cage with me without a chance to escape. And she will be only first one."
Carice: " I’d just want to say that I’m disgusted by Lena’s behavior, I’ve seen much worse in this job but I expected her to be one of the good ones. I’m sure years are putting a burden on her and I intend to pay her back. And no I’m not intimidated by her.

Next one up is Emilia and Sophie. Emilia is the biggest star of the league and she looks the part, smiling and radiating confidence. Height difference looks almost comical but everyone is reminded that Sophie is rookie in her nervous posture as she’s unsure what exactly to do.

Emilia: "I want to say that I'm really excited for this league and that I worked really hard for it. Sophie is a lot larger than me but so is almost everyone else and my gameplan is built around facing bigger girls. You know what they say: The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Sophie: "I know this is my first real fight and everyone underestimates the rookie but I prepared really well. The plan is to keep Emilia on her feet where she can't be any threat to me. I know she is scary on the ground but she'll have to take me down first.

Big bad girl of the league Natalie is next as she walks to the Maise leisurely, boredom and disdain on her face. She shows zero interest in her opponent looking like she’s beneath her. This upsets Maisie so she tries to get in her face in an effort to be recognized as a serious threat but Natalie backslaps her, staff coming in to hold her back from retaliating as Natalie just turns around as nothing happened.

Natalie:  "Maisie is no one,  and I intend to steamroll through her, making an example for everyone else. I am the boogiewoman in this league and I'll fucking show it. I will make every single bitch here bleed and after that who knows."
Maisie: "Well I came here to have some fun but since my opponent wants to act this way I'll have to teach her some manners. I’ll fucking show you who I am and I bet you’ll change your tone after.

Nathalie and Rose’s face off is a huge deal as it’s predicted to be the toughest fight of the event. Both girls act like professionals, exchanging greetings and shaking hands. Nathalie looks bigger than Rose, with more muscle definition but it doesn’t mean anything as redhead looked too skinny her whole career.
Nathalie:  "Oh I believe this will be one of toughest fights in the league but it's better to get it over with at the beginning. Reach advantage is on my side and I intend to make use of it. It will be a real war and I hope I'll give you all a show you deserve.
Rose: "I watched Nathalie fight and she is really strong. I haven't fought in a while and it would be good if my comeback fight is someone easier but it is what it is. I just hope I'll shake off the ring rust really quick or it'll be really hard to come back

Offline VanHelsing

Re: GoT MMA league Round 1
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 08:22:21 PM »
Lena Headey (45 years, 5'5''/166 cm, 119 lbs/54 kg) vs Carice van Houten (42 years, 5'6''/169 cm, 134 lbs/61 kg)

{alt}

Two oldest fighters were the first ones in the cage and they had put on a show, raising the crowd to their feet. Standing up both women exchanged clear shots whole night, stunning each other but as the night went on Carice was finding herself on the losing end more than not. Clearly more skilled Lena took time with Carice, carefully taking her apart first on feet and then on the mat.
Both standing up again, battered Carice breathes heavily, having barely escaped Lena's hold. Sweat and blood drip from her face as she goes for all or nothing, knowing she can't take much more. Cunning Lena was expecting this as she blocks first two Carice's blows, ducking under a third hook which swishes through the air above her, clearly the hit meant to take her down.
Lena follows up with a brilliant uppercut counter, hitting redhead in the chin and knocking her down. She jumps on her belly and starts pounding on Dutch girl’s defenseless face but the referee stops her after a few punches, Carice clearly out of it. Lena raises up, her arms up in victory after a masterful performance, showcasing her enviable skill set.

LENA HEADEY in 6:47 by KO

Carice starts to come around and releases a pitiful whimper, causing Lena to lift her up for a post-match humiliation. She gets around her beaten costar and slides her hands over redhead's breasts. After ripping apart her top she starts caressing her breasts gently while licking her neck and kissing her lips. Carice can only moan in pleasure and shame as Lena walks her all around the octagon like this for all audience to see.
When they get to the cage, Lena spins her and pushes her back first to the cage. There she takes it further with Carice, kissing her violently and squeezing her breasts more and more. Lena’s hands slip away from As Lena finally lets go, she whispers to Carice: "I'll take you completely one of these days." sending chills through her spine.
Lena lets her go and heads out with her arms high, fans stopping her for autographs, leaving the demoralized woman in the cage. Carice falls to her knees after Lena leaves and on referee's insistence drags herself to her feet and walks to the changing room in shame.

Post Fight:

Lena had a smirk on her face, looking smug as ever. "I just love the way her breasts feel. Like two balls just waiting for you to squeeze them. And the way she acts, submitting and kissing, it's just too cute even with her years. I don't want to risk suspension but when this competition is over, I might visit her for some one on one time." She finished it with a wink and strolled off.
Carice approached press zone looking like she really didn't want to be there, covering herself up in a robe. "I gave it my best and it wasn't enough tonight. No, I don't have any comments on her acts after the fight." As  she hears what Lena said after the fight, Carice shudders, turning around nervously and walks away.

Offline VanHelsing

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 08:30:55 PM »
Emilia Clarke (32 years, 5'2''/157 cm, 128 lbs/58 kg) vs Sophie Turner (22 years, 5'9''/175 cm, 141 lbs/64 kg)

{alt}

Emilia was in a fight against significantly larger Sophie next and promotors were worried about this one as it wouldn't be good if their biggest star embarrassed herself in a first match. Their fears proved unfounded as Emilia had put on a clinic on a young redhead.Clearly, Sophie was a stronger fighter but that didn't stop Emilia from taking her down on will and wearing her down on the mat. The only thing that let unexperienced girl survive was her enormous endurance which allowed her to get back up only to be taken down again and again.

Emilia obviously did her homework, taking initiative and wearing Sophie down on the mat and putting her in all kinds of scissors, leg locks, choke holds and just plainly pounding her opponent mercilessly. Although previous fights involved a lot of flashier stand-up crowd couldn't help but appreciate the pure skill of  Emilia as she controlled the whole match over her far bigger rival.
Sensing that Sophie is on her last reserves Emilia takes Sophie's arm and locks her legs around it putting her in an armbar. She puts on the pressure, almost breaking it until Sophie cries out and starts tapping her leg as a woman possessed. The bell rings and Emilia lets go, rotating her body, ready to start with her five minutes immediately.

EMILIA CLARKE in 7:35 with armbar submission

Still, on her side she slides her legs around Sophie's neck, a bit overemphasizing it. Once they are firmly around Sophie's neck she starts flexing their muscles as Sophie cries and taps repeatedly. Emilia doesn't even look at her and waves to the crowd, happy with the outcome. After a couple of minutes, she lets go and moves up over Sophie. Redhead starts begging: "No no no no no no" but Emilia doesn't care as she just lowers her ass on poor girl's face.
Emilia rubs her ass over Sophie's face and younger fighter passes out. Emilia keeps sitting on her throne while flexing her arms and posing for the pictures. As the bell rings the second time Emilia gets up, leaving her unconscious rival down, exiting the cage triumphantly. Medical team comes in for Sophie, managing to wake her up and she too leaves the cage on her feet, her debut not going well at all.

Post Fight:
Emilia is all smiles and joy as she greets her fans and journalists. "It was a perfect fight for me, I worked really hard in preparation and it showed. Sophie is really strong and she will be a force to be reckoned with in a few years.
Sophie sigh, looking exhausted. "Yeah she got me. I was really nervous about going in there and Emilia schooled me. Next round I have to make sure my head is in it or it will look a lot like this."

Offline VanHelsing

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 10:32:45 PM »
Natalie Dormer (36 years, 5'6''/168 cm, 123,5 lbs/53 kg) vs Maisie Williams (5'1''/155 cm, 112 lbs/51 kg, 21 years)

{alt}

The third fight of the night was a one-sided affair. After all the tensions at the face off, everyone expected a competitive fight, instead we got a massacre. Dormer was there to make a statement and that she did. From the beginning she went after outclassed Maisie, overwhelming her. She was hitting her mercilessly all over the octagon. Few elbows busted younger girl open and it was looking like a slaughterhouse in there as Natalie prolonged the fight to beat Maisie up more. Poor girl was barely standing, blood pouring from a deep cut on her forehead, her nose and her lips, one eye completely closed.

She looked out on her feet but Natalie wasn’t finishing her up. Instead, she was picking her punches, going after Maisie’s whole body, inflicting irrevocable damage. Finally, Natalie seemed to have had enough so she grabbed  the poor girl and lifted her up only to slam her down a few seconds later Maisie looked out cold just then and there but Dormer threw  hammerfists at her face before referee can drag her off.  She lets him, raising her hands high as everyone stares in horror at barely alive Maisie.

NATALIE DORMER by KO in 3:50

The crowd starts booing, disgusted by the unnecessary beatdown but Natalie doesn’t care, flipping them off. She turns to the bloody mess that is her opponent and rips apart her outfit, leaving her naked. Natalie throws Maisie’s clothes to the crowd, walking around her like a vulture. She stomps her belly and kicks her in the body before jumping on her belly. There she starts slapping Maisie’s face and punching her breasts, savoring every moment.
The bell rings for the second time and Natalie gets up, a vicious smirk on her face. She faces to the crowd and cameras with her arms wide open in a challenge for anyone. She walks away, looking pretty smug with a performance that gave other fighters something to think about. Medics come in after Maisie and she is carried out on the stretcher, still unconscious.

Post fight:

Dormer shows up with a sadistic grin. "I'm here to show these bitches how it's done. This little girl was only the first one, there is plenty left for everyone. And no, I don't care about her injuries, she shouldn't fought if it's too much for her.
Maisie was unable for comment because of injuries taken during the fight.

Offline VanHelsing

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 11:10:09 PM »
Nathalie Emmanuel (29 years, 5'7''/170 cm, 134 lbs/ 61 kg) vs Rose Leslie (31 years, 5'6''/168 cm, 117 lbs/53 kg)

{alt}

The main event of the evening lived up to the hype. Both girls came ready for war and they gave everything they had, getting in numerous fierce exchanges. Tide turned a few times with both fighters getting on the verge of defeat and coming back.

At the moment Rose vas the aggressor and it looked like this could be it as both of them were running on fumes. Rose fired a combo knocking Emmanuel back, clearly dazed. She went in for a kill but black girl spun away hitting her with a backfist that stopped Rose dead in her tracks.
Nathalie wasted no time, seeing her chance to end it. She fired a kick with her left leg, crowd gasping as it sailed through the air and hit redhead almost taking her head off. Rose crumpled down, knocked out before she even hit the mat, and Nathalie simply raised her arms up as the referee called the fight.

NATHALIE EMMANUEL by KO in 12:15

As bell signaled the start of post-fight humiliation Nathalie slapped Rose awake. Then she stood, posing for the crowd as she made Rose worship her body. Rose kissed her legs and arms, going slowly through the motions, too tired to really care.  Nat ended it with making Rose kiss her feet in a final act of submission.

After it ended Nathalie picked Rose up and both warriors congratulated each other on a great fight and left the octagon together, helping each other. It made for a great scene of respect and camaraderie after unfortunate tensions between other fighters, making it a fitting end to the great first night.

Post Fight
Nathalie met reporters exhausted but obviously proud of herself. "I went through war tonight and I got the win. Rose is one tough woman and she gave me a real challenge. I really hope I won't have to work this hard for every victory."

Rose look satisfied for someone who lost. "Hey I got back into the ring and I showed I still got it. Nathalie is one of the favorites to win this and I almost had her. Congrats to her and I hope to face her for a rematch someday."

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 10:30:21 AM »
Fantastic, many thanks, I really love it very much.