News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who was your first?

• 4 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Who was your first?
« on: December 18, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »
Or more accurately, WHAT was your first real exposure to catfighting?

In my early teen years, we moved to a house that had all these old VHS tapes left behind....one of which was a SUPER cheesy movie called LOVELY BUT DEADLY. I ended up watching this movie soooooooooo many times....The villain Gloria was my absolute favorite. She looked like me, she was popular like me, she ruled. Watching her get her butt kicked changed me forever and made me such a fan of female combat. The movie is on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Kef0QH5j0

Fast forward to 46 minutes to watch the most epic fight. How AMAZING does Gloria look in her golden goddess outfit?!?!

XOXO,
Heidi

This could be a fun place to post first exposures to catfighting! OMG....another really early memory (maybe I was 5 or 6 years old) was watching the movie Airplane and getting SO turned on by the catfighting Girl Scouts.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 01:29:16 AM by Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline switch_heather

Re: Who was your first?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 09:30:03 PM »
I grew up in martial arts.  So for me catfighting was a foreign concept.  One day on yahoo though a friend of mine invited me to a chat with one of her friends and there was scrap going on in the chat.  So I watched and read and loved the way it played out and ended up looking for more....

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »
for me I guess  it was watching pro wrestling    growing up   both he w.w.f   at the time   and w.c.w…..as impossible as it may seem :)...I thought of myself  as a diva  manage....
the prez tramp

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 09:51:53 PM »
Such great answers everyone!!

The old Yahoo fight boards were awesome!

From Russia with Love is such a classic! That's still such a hot fight. And yeah, WWE is still such a source of sexy female combat. I was SUCH a Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler fan! They kicked so much booty!

Offline BoobsForDays

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 06:40:07 PM »
This is a great topic... I discovered some vhs tapes in my parents attic. California Wildcats, steel kittens and double trouble. My teenage years were fun!