News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Being the Jobber (mixed)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Being the Jobber (mixed)
« on: December 19, 2018, 08:49:32 AM »
Being The Jobber
By Stone Kidman

Despite being caught in Katie’s headscissors I was actually quite thrilled as the teen had my face nearly pushed up against the crotch of her pink and white string bikini. I grunted when she squeezed her lithe legs harder while feigning an escape but in actuality I was trying to press my mouth against her pussy; the thin cotton the only thing separating her lips from mine.

I had taken up the role of the curtain jerker jobber; I’d gone over two years without a single victory so The League assigned me to be fed to the new girls because if they couldn’t beat me then they weren’t cut out for sexfighting.

Katie was a dream; eighteen years old and cute with a little pixie nose, perky B cup boobs on her 5’07” athletic body. Even as I lay on the mat in her headscissors her beautiful light brown hair cascaded down over her shoulders like a waterfall made of sunlight.

Despite being twice her age and outweighing Katie by over thirty pounds she was efficient at taking me down. I had gotten into the habit of wearing red silk boxer trunks since it usually provided easier access for my opponent but I was still pitching a tent as I tried pushing her into the ropes after our lockup when Katie quickly spun around so it was my back against them.

She nailed me with a knee lift to my flabby belly; despite being active in The League for awhile I was quite out of shape, what some might refer to as a dad bod. The blow knocked all the air out of me allowing Katie to press her foot into my gut and monkey flip me into the center of the ring.

I was laid out spread eagle, it felt like I had fell off a two story building; just unable to move or even catch a breath. Katie tried to pin me but the ref, this old butchy cxnt with a mop of gray hair, informed her it was win by orgasm only.

I started to grab my opponent as she was getting up but, either on instinct or accident, she got ahold of my scruffy brown hair and fell back so I was caught in her headscissors with a front row view of her snatch.

Katie knew how to wrestle but was inexperienced when it came to having a mixed sexfight as I pressed my mouth against her bikini covered crotch and began humming. I could feel her body stiffen as she was unable to counter this attack; my hands crept up behind her back while she was on her side and slid her top up, exposing her perky tits.

This got some appreciative wolf whistles from the few members who were there for the early matches as Katie tried using the arm she wasn’t pushing up from the mat with to cover her boobs. She tried swatting away my fingers as I probed her nipples, giving her tweaks as they stiffened.

She had tried keeping the scissors tight but my distractions worked and I was able to slide my head free. I grabbed Katie’s leg and twisted her over so she was face down while I had her in a single leg crab. She wasn’t too far from the ropes but I was able to slide one hand between her legs; she tried blocking me but I was able to wiggle a digit past her bikini bottoms and start rubbing her clit.

“Don’t let him do that to you,” an older woman who I assumed was Katie’s mom or sponsor said from ringside. The lady looked pretty good but being the arrogant ass I was I pulled my fingers free to lick them before blowing the milf a kiss.

This proved my undoing as Katie was able to grab my ankle, since I had altered my stance to blow the kiss, so she was able to not only pull on my foot, freeing herself as I tumbled forward like I had slipped on a banana peel, but she reversed it so she was lying across my back.

“What have you got in there,” she hissed into my ear as her right hand reached over my hip. Her left arm was wrapped around my throat, choking me, while Katie’s slender hand reached into my trunks and grasped my stiff member.

I was near enough to the ropes I could’ve crawled forward less than a foot but the combination of her lithe arm, with her small feminine bicep digging into my windpipe, along with her fast stroking was making it difficult to breathe let alone think.

“Finish ‘em off, sweetie,” I heard that familiar voice yell from behind me.

“Yeah baby, cum big for me so I can make you lick it off my hand when I’m done like a good little jobber,” Katie whispered into my ear before she bent forward to nibble on my ear lobe; moaning against my neck.

I had a brief moment of clarity and reached over my back, trying to grab her by the hair, but instead got ahold of her loose bikini top.

“Ugh, that’s cheating,” she grunted as I pulled her top to the side, effectively choking her too. Katie was too nimble and pivoted her head away so the flimsy top came off in my hands as she switched to giving my cock a twisting jerk.

“You almost there, baby,” she fake moaned into my neck again as my precum acted like a lubricant; getting me closer to the edge.

Just then I summoned up my remaining strength and bucked Katie forward over my shoulder; it wasn’t difficult since she didn’t weigh much.

In a flash we were scrambling across the mat when she pulled me into a side headscissors like earlier only I wasn’t as near her muff, instead facing her butt, and my opponent quickly resumed jerking me off; pulling my trunks down enough so my erection bobbed free in the humid auditorium.

“C’mon baby, give everybody a good show and shoot a big load for me,” Katie said in a little girl voice. I was trying to grab for the ropes since I was closer now but she was doing a good job rubbing me; I couldn’t help myself and was actually pushing my crotch closer so she could get a better grip.

I grabbed the back of her firm thighs, trying to roll over to maybe escape or get to the ropes, when I inadvertently positioned myself so we were in like a sixty nine with me on top. Katie didn’t need any instructions as he went for the kill.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned while staring at the canvas as this beautiful teenager sucked my organ like a pro. I heard her mom yell something but couldn’t hear her with Katie’s legs pressed against my ears but a moment later I found out as I felt her index finger tease my asshole.

“Not like this,” I grunted as I felt her digit penetrate my rear end and that, combined with her tongue swirling over the tip like a lollipop, had me unable to hold back. Katie extracted my dick from between her lips; aiming the tip on her bare breasts, that she seemed to abandon her modesty about covering up, as I unleashed several squirts of my sticky jizz onto her chest.

I was completely deflated; the ref had to help roll me off of Katie so she could raise the girl’s hand, proclaiming her the victor—as if my guttural groaning followed my my butt spasming wasn’t enough of an indicator.

I just lay on the mat as Katie daintily sat on my chest, like a schoolgirl pin, before pulling my head up off the mat to lick my cum off her peach shaped breasts. I slobbered on her like a dog, lapping up my own salty semen as the teen cackled victoriously while rubbing my sticky spunk across my face.

When she was satisfied, Katie shoved me back to the mat; pointing her index finger, possibly the same one that had been in my ass moments earlier, telling me not to move. I was already starting to get another erection as this cute girl untied her bikini bottoms, now unabashedly discarding the pride she coveted at the beginning to strip in front of this small gathering of strangers.

“Eat me you pathetic loser,” she bid me. Katie had squatted above my mouth, hovering while declaring her order, before dropping down on my eagerly awaiting tongue.

“Oh fuck yes, mmmm,” she moaned as I reached up to push her on lower back so Katie’s hairless muff was firmly against my enthusiastic mouth.

After years of being a jobber I had almost looked forward to the post match facesitting by my opponent. There would be times the ladies would prefer to peg me but those were few and far between; rookies like Katie probably hadn’t experienced the spoils of victory.

“Oh my fucking god yes, suck my clit...,” she gasped when I felt her knees clamp against my side of my head. My nose was pressed against her pubis as Katie’s juices trickled onto my tongue. After years of jobbing I had gotten very practiced at eating pussy and this girl tasted amazing despite how sweaty we both got during our match.

After her legs finally stopped quivering Katie stood, now almost bashful again as she tried to cover herself, before exiting the ring to a rather raucous applause from the half dozen or so people there.

I was unceremoniously dragged out of the ring by the butchy ref cxnt, with my dong dangling in front of me while my trunks were down around my thighs, who told me get my scrub ass to the back so the real wrestlers could compete. On my way to the locker room to change that milf who was shouting during our match stopped me in the hallway.

“I wanted to thank you for going easy on my little girl; it was her first real match,” the older woman said. I wasn’t listening that much since I was still light headed from the facesitting but my eyes were drawn to the woman’s large breasts. She was a couple inches shorter than me wearing an orange tank top that complimented the suntan on her chest.

“She’ll probably have a rematch against you next week,” she said, her orange nails tracing a line down my chest to my still exposed, and partially erect, cock.

“How about you let her try her finishing move next time,” she whispered in a scratchy voice that betrayed her years of smoking cigarettes, “and I’ll give you a better present than this.”

The busty tanned woman slowly sunk to her knees and took my dick between her lips. Despite being milked by her daughter just a few minutes earlier this cougar had me at full mast within no time; she took my entire length as her other hand gently caressed my nuts.

She seemed to know I was close because she pulled her tank top up with the hand that wasn’t on my family jewels and stuffed my sausage between her braless breasts. She squeezed her enhanced D cups together, sandwiching my dick, as she told more than asked me if I wanted to cum on her tits like I did her daughter.

That image was all it took to finish me off a second time as the woman used the hand that had been goading my balls, ensuring I was completely drained, to squeeze the last couple of drops before she pulled her top back down.

“Have a good match next week, sweetie,” she said in that husky voice before giving me a painful swat to my nuts that immediately made me crumple to the dirty hallway floor.

“But if you fuck around or hurt my baby girl you’ll be in a world of pain,” she hissed in my face after pulling me up by my hair so we were eye to eye as she squatted down in front of me. “I’ll make it my duty to schedule you in no holds barred matches so they’ll have to carry you out in a stretcher; just let my little princess have her way.

“Fuckin’ jobber,” she said after using my face to wipe my cum off her tits, a little less lovingly than her daughter, before discarding me like a used tissue. I lay there, overwhelmed by what just happened, but realizing I better let Katie do whatever she wanted next time, or else.

If you want to read more of my stories check out www.patreon.com/StoneKidman
I post at least one new story each week while also uploading everything I've written for the last twenty years.