News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Falcon Club

• 16 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
The Falcon Club
« on: December 22, 2018, 12:52:37 AM »
Hey everyone!  So here’s an intro to a new series I’m working on.  Hopefully it will turn into a great long story from several perspectives and I hope you enjoy it!  Feedback appreciated! 

The Falcon Club

Chapter 1: “First Encounter”

(Ellie)

The line was longer than Ellie had anticipated.  She looked ahead at the five different tables, each one with someone at them handing out items to everyone who approached.

“Hellooooo??” Said a voice to her left.  Her excited and smiling best friend Zoey.  The statement snapping Ellie back to reality.

“Huh?” Asked Ellie.

“Ugh.  You’re always spacing out girl.” Zoey laughed.  “I Said, isn’t this exciting??  We’re actually going through with this!”

“Oh uh yeah.  It is.” Replied Ellie.  And truth be told she was excited despite her nonchalant reply.  This was a chance to make a lot of money and she wasn’t going to pass it up.  The girls looked around the large building at all the people assembled there and chatted back and forth for some time before they reached the front of the line.

“Signing up?” Said the smiling handsome man behind the table that they approached.

“Yep!  Both of us!” Zoey chimed in before Ellie had a chance to speak.  Ellie laughed to herself a bit.  Zoey really was too excited for this.

“Well great!”  The young man said.  “It’s a $50 entrance fee, I’ll need your ID’s, then I’ll get you all set up.”

The girls both handed over their fees and licenses and watched as the young man typed a few things into the laptop sitting in front of him.  “Okay.” He said as he pulled two metal decorative pins from a bag at his feet along with two plastic cards and ten coins for each of them that appeared to be similar to arcade tokens.  “The rules are simple but listen closely.  This pin...” he started as he showed the girls the pins in his hand.  Both of them with the design of a silver falcon with its wings spread wide.  “Shows others you are a participant in The Falcon Tournament.  You see this pin, or others see it on you, either of you is free to challenge the other to a match.” He said as he handed the pins over and both girls pinned them to the front of their shirts.

Once they were done, the young man continued.  “Everyone is free to accept or deny a challenge.  If both competitors accept, you can fight anywhere you want in any way you agree on, provided you follow the general rules on the papers I’m going to give you.  You’ll wager tokens, and the winner takes the pot.  First 12 men and first 12 women to report back here with 20 tokens get into the finals.  You’ll record all of your fights and upload them to the streaming site on your participant information form, and both fighters get a portion of the money we make on those videos.  The winner taking a bigger piece of course.” He added.  “The finals tournament is held here in the stadium and the winner walks away with ten grand.” He smiled as he finished.  “Any questions?”

The girls shook their heads and the man handed them the forms to sign.  Waivers, consent forms, the usual legal things that came with something like this.  After it was over, the man nodded and smiled

“Tournament starts in two days so no fights before then will be official.  But if you want to do some practicing, or meet some of the other participants, the gym is open with plenty of equipment.  Good luck girls.” He grinned and Ellie and Zoey walked away.

“What do you think?” Asked Zoey.

“I think this is going to be fun.” Ellie smiled.  “And a great way to make some money too!”

“Hey, we’re both dressed for running anyway so why don’t we go into the gym and see who’s around?” Asked Zoey.  Ellie nodded.

“Sure.  It‘Lol be a good way to see who else is out there.  She said.  Ellie put her brown hair up in a pony tail and looked at her outfit.  Black leggings and a white tank top, matching her blonde friend Zoey’s outfit perfectly, minus Zoey’s shirt being blue. 

The girls both were plenty fit and slender from running, tennis, yoga and various other activities and felt they had a decent chance at some money when Ellie first heard of the Falcon Club’s Tournament.  Sure, it was an unusual sort of tournament with the unorganized challenges instead of brackets.  But it was a money making strike of genius.  What with the fights being sold online, AND the spectators who paid to see the finals, it was quite a business.  And with both of the 21 year olds gathering quite a lot of student debt, they decided this was something they should try.

As they walked through the door at the back of the foyer where they signed up, they saw the large stadium strewn with people and equipment.  Mats were laid out everywhere, two boxing rings and a cage dominated the view.  Ellie saw two shirtless boys on the mat closest to them wrestling fiercely and stopped to watch momentarily.  She locked eyes with one of them for just a moment.  A guy with dirty blonde hair and a fit slender body.  And damn was he hot.  Or maybe that was just the fact that he was shirtless and rolling around with another guy.  She wasn’t sure what sparked the thought.  Suddenly Zoey jerked her back to reality.

“Hello!  Earth to Ellie.” She giggled as she shook her friends arm.  “You wanna try and do some sparring with someone?” Zoey added.  “Nothing today is for tokens so may as well have some fun!”  Ellie grinned and nodded.

“Yeah but let’s not be crazy about it.  We don’t need to get hurt two days before we can even start making bets right?” Ellie said as she scanned the room.  She saw two girls boxing with gusto in one of the rings ahead of her.  A few more people stretching and shadow boxing or working on the various heavy bags in the room.  Zoey wandered off at that time with a wave to meet some other people and Ellie found herself just standing in the same spot, mesmerized by the sights.  She was nervous but was surprised at how much her body tingled with excitement.  It wasn’t until a bright voice interrupted her thoughts that she finally turned and looked behind her.

“Hi!” Said the girl.  She was a redhead and a couple inches shorter than Ellie.  She was petite but looked like she wasn’t a slouch at all in her red everlast brand sports bra and black spandex shorts.  “Um...I’m Sarah.” Said the girl somewhat nervously as she reached to shake Ellie’s hand.  Ellie shook and smiled back.

“Ellie.  Is this your first time too?”  She asked as she eyed the shorter girl.

“Oh yeah.  It sounded like fun.” Sarah responded.  “Say Ellie do you wanna maybe do some sparring?  I was thinking wrestling maybe.” She added and ran her hand through her hair. 

“Sure, we can do that.  How about that mat over there?” Ellie said, pointing to one of the empty wrestling areas that no one had claimed.  Sarah nodded enthusiastically and took Ellie’s hand, leading them through the crowd of people to the mat.  She kicked off her shoes at the edge leaving on her white socks.  Ellie did the same, leaving her black socks on and stepped onto the mat.

“Nothing too extreme since this isn’t official.  How about one round til someone taps?” Sarah asked as she stretched her arms and legs.  Ellie smiled as she stretched her body out as well.  “Sounds like a plan.” She said, being sure to show off her flexibility as she stretched.

Finally, both girls were ready and squared off at the center of the mat.  Ellie smirked and held out her hand for Sarah, who shook it with a smirk of her own.

“Good luck!” Said Sarah, less bubbly now and more focused.  Ellie smiled and nodded.

“Ready to start?” She asked.  Sarah just smirked a little wider and before Ellie knew it she was on her.  Sarah ducked and rushed forward, slamming her shoulder into Ellie’s abdomen and wrapped her arms around the back of her opponent’s knees.  Ellie didn’t know what hit her as her legs flew from under her and her back slammed into the mat.  Ellie gasped and quickly tried to get her legs up around the other girl’s waist but Sarah was too quick.  She had pivoted her body to come behind Ellie’s head and jerked her up into a sitting position and wrapped her arm around Ellie’s neck in a chokehold before Ellie had time to even think straight

Ellie started to pry at Sarah’s arm as her breath was cut off and she thrashed, trying to roll out of the hold.  This girl was quick, and Ellie was in trouble less than 30 seconds into the match.  Sarah clinched in the hold a little harder to try and hold on, but finally, Ellie wrenched free and scrambled back.

Now both girls were facing each other on their hands and knees, and Sarah was grinning.  “I was on my school’s wrestling team.” She giggled and Ellie smiled back.

“Good to know.” Ellie responded before lunging forward and grappling with Sarah, both girls on their knees now as they grunted and strained against each other in the collar and elbow tie up.  Finally, Ellie pulled downward hard and slipped her arm around Sarah’s throat in a guillotine hold.  She rolled back and clamped her thighs around her opponent’s waist for good measure and pulled the hold in tight.  She heard Sarah whimper a bit as she clamped down and held her firmly in place.  But Sarah wasn’t going to make this easy.

Sarah got her feet under her and with strength that baffled Ellie, she lifted and slammed Ellie back down to the mat, loosening the guillotine.  When she was free, Sarah leaped away and got to her feet, standing in a wrestler’s crouch again.  Ellie stood up quickly expecting another attack, but her opponent was waiting patiently for her.  The girls were now a few steps away from each other and began circling the mat, each one ready to strike if the moment arose.  Sarah said something else, but in the cacophony of noises in the gym, with so many other people at their own battles, she couldn’t hear it.  No one seemed to be paying Ellie and Sarah much attention yet, but Ellie caught a glimpse of Zoey across the large room, tangling with another female in the boxing ring.  But she couldn’t lose focus now.

Sarah bounced forward again, but this time Ellie was ready.  She lowered her body and sidestepped the shorter red head and grabbed her around the waist from behind.

“I wasn’t on the wrestling team.” Ellie started just before lunging and slamming Sarah down to the rubber mat with a resounding thud as she landed on her chest.  “But I have brothers.” She finished as she hopped onto Sarah’s back.  “And they taught me a few things.”  Ellie quickly planted her knees on either side of Sarah’s waist and grabbed her wrist, twisting her red haired rival’s arm into a hammerlock.  She grinned as the first proper shout of pain came from Sarah’s lips.  The girl under her bucked viciously, trying to twist out of the hold, but Ellie redoubled it, pushing it in even harder.

“Wanna Tap?” Ellie asked.  Sarah screwed her face up in strain and shook her head.

“N-no way!” She said as she gave one more twist, and the hold Ellie had on her arm was lost.  Sarah rolled her body so she was on her back, but Ellie still had her straddled.

Or she thought she did.

Sarah gave a heave and kicked her legs upward, around Ellie’s head and pulled back down, slamming Ellie to the mat and bouncing her head off of the rubber.  Ellie saw stars as she hit, and then pain shot through her leg.

“FUCK!” She shouted in pain as she looked down.  Sarah had her in an ankle lock.  And the smile on her face was gone.  Now her red haired rival’s fave was twisted in focus and effort.  She was putting all she had into this lock and all Ellie could register was that it hurt.

Badly.

She shouted and pulled, twisted and bucked but Sarah had her held fast.  The girls’ match had attracted some attention.  Some guys and girls both hovered nearby, watching the action.  But it was the presence of the cute blonde boy whom she saw wrestling earlier that gave her a jolt.  Finally, just before she gave in to the pain, she slipped free.  Ellie got to her feet slowly, as did Sarah.  Both girls still in a friendly mood, but neither one smiling and joking anymore.  They charged at each other but Ellie had a weakened ankle and she caught the worst of it.  Sarah gave no thought to technique this time.  She simply spear tackled Ellie to the mat.

Both girls sprawled down, grunting and grabbing as they sloppily crashed to the mat.  Ellie vaguely heard some gasps and a little cheering as they grappled, rolling across the mat back and forth, neither able to gain the upper hand.  They pressed their foreheads together and slammed, threw, tackled and grappled all over the mat against each other.

But finally, at a point when both girls had separated, crouched and lunged at each other again, Sarah grabbed directly for Ellie’s hurt ankle.  She wrenched it upward and sent Ellie crashing down hard on her back.  Properly winding her this time.  Ellie gasped for breath as her lungs burned from the impact and effort she had expended.  Sarah went for the kill.

Sarah jumped on Ellie, pinning her shoulders with a side straddle pin, and with a smirk, planted her forearm over Ellie’s throat.  Ellie gasped and strained.  But this time, the impact of the takedown gave her no oxygen to spare.  She tried in vain to release herself from the choke, but it was useless.  Her arms were pinned, and her legs were in no position to help her.  She turned red as she saw the handsome boy watching closely.

“G-....g....I g-give.” She choked out.  Sarah heard and released her, rolling off of Ellie and breathing heavily.  Sarah smiled and looked at Ellie.

“Good match.” She said through heavy breath.

Both girls stood and looked at each other.  The small crowd of spectators watched carefully as if they were about to attack each other again.  Even the girls half crouched for a moment wondering what the other would do.

“Hey!” A voice said, snapping them both back.  It was Zoey, back from her boxing match.  “What a fight guys!” She grinned and Sarah smiled, introducing herself.

“Hey Ellie.” Said Sarah as she approached.  Holding out her hand to Ellie again.  “Maybe I’ll see you again when the real games start.” She smiled.  Ellie smiled back.

“I’d like that.” She responded.  The two separated on friendly terms, but Ellie made a mental note to watch out for her.  She wanted that rematch badly.  The cute boy was still at the mat and they locked eyes for a moment.  He began to take a step toward Ellie and Zoey, but seemed to think better of it and walked away.

“Alright, I think that’s enough for today.” Ellie said as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.  “The actual matches start in two days so let’s just rest tomorrow.” She added.

“Sounds like a plan.” Zoey responded, taking Sarah’s arm.  “And Hey, lets not challenge each other unless we both get to the finals.” She winked.

“Alright.” Ellie said.  “But what if one of us doesn’t make it?”

“We will!  And if not, we’ll just fight when it’s all over, just me and you huh?” Zoey winked and lead Ellie to the door.

Ellie laughed.  “Deal.”

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: The Falcon Club
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 01:00:05 AM »
It's definitely off to a promising start ;) My over/under is simple, I prefer well formatted and mapped out stories where the author can offer the immersion to readers as if they're there, and isn't just looking for a quick tease in terms of this fetish.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 03:17:34 AM »
Thank you!  That’s definitely what I’m going for here is a full story.  Not just fights but some actual structure.  Hopefully it works out!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 12:25:27 AM »
Here’s the next installment.  Better late than never I suppose!

CHAPTER 2:

“Hi, I’m Alaina!”

(Ellie)

The day after signing up for the Falcon Club’s Tournament and her loss to the red haired girl Sarah in her sparring match, Ellie was at home in her apartment with Zoey, discussing the tournament that was set to start the next day.

“So the big question is how do we find people to fight so we can win enough tokens for the finals?” Ellie asked aloud.

Zoey shrugged.  “There’s a ton of people competing.  Surely it won’t be that hard.  I hear that a lot of the fighters tend to hang out at That bar downtown called Dave’s.  That’s a good start.”  She said.  Ellie continued to flip through the small book of regulations and tips that the competitors had been given.

“Arbor City is a big place though.  I guess we just have to...well...go looking for a fight.” Ellie laughed.

“Isn’t that the point?” Zoey chimed in.  “Okay, so what do the general rules say about the matches?”

“Well it’s pretty straight forward.” Ellie said when she found the page with the rules.

“No weapons of any kind are allowed during any matches.  If your opponent is injured or rendered unconscious the match stops immediately and the judges review it and determine the winner.  You can’t fight anywhere where you may face legal consequences for doing so.  You choose your fight style, attire, and individual rules.  You can fight men or women but the finals are separated by gender.  And then it goes on about how to submit the match videos online.  Easy enough.”  She read off.

“And they mean any kind of match right?” Zoey Asked.

“Yeah.  According to this, match styles can include but aren’t limited to: wrestling, boxing, MMA, No Holds Barred, and oh...wow.  Sexfighting.” Ellie blushed a bit as she read the last one.  Zoey giggled

“Bet you’d like to give that a try with that boy you were staring at yesterday.” She teased and Ellie blushed before smacking her friend in the arm.

“Shut up I wasn’t staring.” She retaliated.  Zoey dropped the subject but kept her knowing grin on her face.

“Well, anyway, why don’t we just hit the town tomorrow night and see where it goes?” Zoey suggested.  Ellie agreed and put down the handbook.

“So what kind of fight are you going to go for first?” Ellie asked.

“Probably a boxing match.  I did really well against that girl Ava yesterday.  So I think I have a good chance.  You?”

“Not sure.  I’ll just see what happens.”  Ellie responded.  “For now I just wanna relax and get rested up.  I need some cash so I need a win tomorrow.”

“Alright.  Well I’m gonna head out.  Give me a call tomorrow and let me know how it goes!”  Zoey gave Ellie her farewells and left for the evening.  And Ellie settled in, imagining how this tournament was really going to go.

Losing the wrestling match to Sarah was a blow to her ego even if the match wasn’t official.  She had to do better than that if she wanted to win any matches.  But she couldn’t dwell on that.  Tomorrow was coming soon.

And somehow despite the excitement and nerves, Ellie slept well.  The morning came and she decided to take her workout routine easy.  Focusing on yoga and a short run to get her limbered up.  When the evening came, she and Zoey had agreed to meet at Dave’s Bar downtown at seven.  Ellie began getting ready.  Dressed for a night on the town in a red dress and nice flats, but with a bag filled with clothing and equipment should she meet an opponent.

And then, at 6:30, Ellie got a text from Zoey.  It read: “sorry girl I can’t make it to the bar.  Found a match today while I was out running errands of all things.  Details later!”  Ellie closed the message and locked her phone with a sigh.  Zoey or no Zoey, she needed to get out of the house if she was going to do this Tournament.  And so, a half hour later, she found herself at Dave’s bar.

The place was crowded.  The large dance area was almost entirely packed and there weren’t many seats at the bar, but she found one after a moment and ordered herself a vodka and cranberry.

“Five dollars ma’am.” The woman at the bar said as she brought over the drink.  She looked at Ellie and saw the silver falcon pin on her shirt.  “No fighting in the bar.” She winked and went on about her busy night taking orders. 

Ellie took a few sips and turned in her barstool to eye the room.  Surprisingly, she didn’t see many of the silver pins in the room.  She saw a boy wearing one in the corner, but she was looking to fight another girl tonight.  She hoped there was at least one, but it was starting to look like there wasn’t as much action here as Zoey had said.

Ellie’s eyes darted back to the boy after a moment of shock.  It was him.  The boy from registration day!  And...he was headed her way.  She tried to make sure she was presentable quickly as he came up.

“Hi.” Said the boy.  “You’re...Ellie right?  The girl who was wrestling with Sarah at the gym?” He asked as he approached.

“Y-yeah um...that was me.” Ellie blushed as she recalled him watching her lose that match.

“I’m Evan.  It’s nice to meet you.” He smiled.

“Nice to meet you too Evan.” She smiled back and stood from her seat.  “You uh...you’re here looking too?” She added as she indicated the pin on his button down shirt.  Evan nodded and smiled.

“Yeah...there are some people here but not as many as I thought.”  He said.  Was he blushing?  “Say uh...while we’ve got some time do you Maybe wanna da-“ he started as he looked to the dance floor but was cut short by a loud voice.

“Evan!!  Hey buddy!” Said a girl who appeared on Ellie’s left out of nowhere.  “What are you doing here?  As if I didn’t already know.” She winked, playfully poking Evan’s pin with her pointer finger.  “Beat anybody up for me yet?”

“Oh hi!” Evan smiled and blushed.  “No, not yet.  I’m looking though.” He said then looked at Ellie.  “Oh right!  Ellie, this is my friend Al-“ he started and was cut short again.

“Hi!  I’m Alaina!” The girl grinned.  As she turned to face Ellie and shake her hand, Ellie’s heart jolted.  There was a falcon pin on her purple top.  Ellie shook her hand and saw Alaina eye her pin as well.  “Hey!  Another competitor!  Better watch out Evan, she may beat you.” She winked.  Evan blushed and shook his head.

“No no, we weren’t...we were just going to uh...” he hesitated as he had never actually asked Ellie to dance due to Alaina’s sudden appearance.  Alaina seemed to either not hear or ignore the comment.

“Well Ellie, if Evan here isn’t taking you for the evening, you wanna fight?” She said in an almost too friendly way. 

Ellie wasn’t too happy with being interrupted at this moment.  She looked at Alaina, who seemed nice enough...but she wasn’t her biggest fan right now.

“Yeah.  Yeah let’s do it.” Ellie smirked and looked to Evan.

“Well I’ll let you two get at it then.” He smiled and looked at Ellie once more.  She kicked herself for missing this opportunity, but she knew she wanted this match.  Needed it.  Others were probably already down a match, and she needed to get ahead.  This tournament was a race to get twenty tokens and she had to win.

As Evan walked away, Alaina smiled and looked at Ellie.  “Let’s talk outside where it’s quieter.” She said and led the way out the front door.  “It’s nice to meet you by the way.  Evan and I have been friends for a couple of years now.  It’s unusual for him to approach someone like that.” She giggled and winked at Ellie as they walked down the sidewalk away from the bar.

Ellie gave a little laugh out of courtesy and nodded.  “He’s a nice guy.  So uh...how do you wanna do this?” She asked.

Alaina smiled.  “I know a place.  My family has an old barn that no one uses anymore.  It’s good and quiet but it still has lights so it’ll be a great place to fight.”  She stopped walking and Ellie followed suit.  Alaina kept talking then.  “As for the kind of match, let’s not worry with rules too much.  They just get in the way.  So...does a good old fashioned catfight sound good to you?” She asked with a smirk.

Ellie grinned.  Perfect.

“Yeah it does.  I’ve got a change of clothes in my car.  So lead the way.” She said.

And with that, Ellie found herself in her car following Alaina down back roads with the summer sun making its final descent into the horizon.  About the time that it was finally properly night time, fifteen minutes after the drive began, Ellie saw Alaina pull off onto a short dirt drive which led to a large barn.  The building was in great condition considering it’s disuse.  Ellie put her car into park and grabbed her gym bag before stepping out into the humid air which was slowing cooling off.  Alaina got out with a bag as well and smiled at Ellie.

“Let’s go inside and get down to it.”  She said.  The girls walked toward the barn and as Alaina pulled the latch and opened the door, Ellie saw the large dirt floor that would serve as the place for their battle.  Alaina flipped the lights and illuminated the room.

“So before we change, I say we wager three tokens on this.” Alaina said, looking back at Ellie as she stepped into the room.  Ellie thought it over.  Three wasn’t much, but if she lost, she knew it meant she would still have plenty to work with.

“Three sounds fine to me.” She said as she followed her new opponent into the large center of the soft dirt floor.  Alaina smiled.

“Alright.  Well.  You can change in one of the stalls if you want.” She said.  Ellie looked and was shocked as Alaina began stripping right there in front of her.  She got her first really good look at Alaina since meeting her.

The girl was just as tall as Ellie, and fit as well.  She was thick but not chubby in the least.  Ellie guessed the girl probably had five to ten pounds on her.  Her short pixie cut brown hair was straight, and though there wasn’t a ton of it,  Ellie saw that it was plenty long enough to grab if need be.  Her breasts were small but perky and her bottom was something to be jealous of, even for the running and yoga enthusiast that Ellie was.

Ellie decided she wouldn’t be intimidated and began to change right there as well.  And when it was said and done, both girls were in short tight spandex shorts and sports bras.  Ellie’s bra and shorts were black, and Alaina’s were pink.  Of course they were.  Both girls had removed their shoes and socks for the fight.  The dirt under them was smooth and clean.

The girls set up their recording equipment and then came to the middle of the floor to talk.

“Okay.” Ellie said.  “So a no holds barred fight until someone gives right?”

“Or gets knocked out yeah.” Alaina winked with a smirk.

“Perfect.” Ellie smiled back and stepped closer to Alaina.  The cameras were rolling and Alaina held out her hand for Ellie.

When they shook, the smiles faded as both girls gripped hard, staring right into each other’s eyes.

Finally, they both took a step back and stretched.  “I need the money from this match so let’s make it good.” Alaina said as she rolled her shoulders.

“Oh it’ll be good.” Ellie said back as she stretched her neck back and forth.  Finally, they were ready.

Ellie and Alaina stared daggers at each other before crouching and getting ready to go.

“Let’s do it.” Ellie said as she began to circle the floor.  Alaina circled opposite her.

“Nothing personal.  But I’m going to fuck you up little girl.” Alaina smirked, causing Ellie to scowl.  With that, Alaina came forward, her arm arcing outward.

SMACK!

Her slap hit hard and Ellie’s head turned with the impact before Alaina had her hand in her hair, jerking her head down into Alaina’s incoming knee.

“Agh!!!” Ellie shouted as the knee struck her face hard.  Nothing was broken but the impact was brutal.  She reached out and grabbed Alaina’s shorter hair and pulled her down to her level, both girls tugging hard and grunting with the effort before they began swinging hard fists and open hands at each other that impacted both of them on the sides of the head.

“You mad yet honey?” Said Alaina through gritted teeth.  “Cause you’d better be.”  Alaina aimed a kick at Ellie’s stomach that got a hard “OOF!” From her and sent her crashing onto her ass in the dirt.  Ellie scrambled to get up but Alaina was on her too fast.  The two crashed together and wrestled for the top position.  Ellie desperately fought her rival off and finally flipped them over, landing Alaina on her back now where she kicked to struggle free.

Ellie tried to wrestle Alaina to keep her down but her thrashing legs were making it far too difficult.  She acted fast and sent a knee directly into the short haired brunettes crotch, eliciting a scream of agony.

More importantly, it stopped the kicking and Ellie was able to straddle her waist.  Ellie put a hand in Alaina’s hair and pulled her head up, slamming a fist into her nose causing her to let out another gasp of pain.

“That was for the knee bitch.” She growled.  But Alaina wasn’t out yet.  Her nose trickled the faintest amount of blood and she was furious.  She reached up and clawed hard into Ellie’s back just below the fabric of her sports bra.  Ellie felt the skin break and let out a hiss between her teeth from the pain. 

“Like it rough huh?” Taunted Alaina as she used the distraction to heave upward, wrapping her arms around Ellie and rolling roughly to land on top of her.  Alaina shoved her open palm onto Ellie’s face and pressed it into the dirt before raising her other fist and bringing it down hard into Ellie’s abdomen.  Ellie’s retaliation was cut short as the first punch landed.

“UGHHHHH!” Came the groan from her lips.  Just as she inhaled to catch her breath, Alaina brought down another hard stomach punch.  And then a third.  Ellie scrambled.  Alaina was timing her strikes with her breathing and she wasn’t able to get any air.  She panicked for just a moment as a fourth punch landed, leaving her letting out strangled gasps and moans.  With her short haired opponent’s hand pressing her cheek into the dirt she couldn’t see Alaina clearly enough to fight back properly.  Her arms were free, but her lack of air was making it hard to focus.

But finally Ellie reached up, grabbing what she realized was Alaina’s face.  She couldn’t get a proper punch from the ground so as she felt Alaina’s cheek, she grabbed, and hooked her thumb just inside of her mouth.  It wasn’t the cleanest or neatest tactic but she took the opportunity and pulled sideways.  Alaina let out a muffled shout as her face was pulled downward.

Ellie’s hand was jerked out of her opponent’s mouth easily enough, but it was all she needed.  Alaina’s straddle was offset just enough that Ellie could lean up into a hard punch right into her jaw.  It hit home with almost no defense and Alaina grunted as she was blasted off of Ellie.  Both girls rolled to the side away from each other and stood quickly, staring each other down.

“Sorry about that.” Ellie said with a smirk.  Her tone making it clear she wasn’t THAT sorry.  “But I needed you off of me.”

“Heh.  No, don’t apologize.  You just gave me permission to fight dirty too.” Alaina responded.

Ellie went on the offensive this time, coming forward and throwing a hard right toward Alaina’s eye.  The brunette ducked only to realize it was a fake as Ellie followed up with an uppercut, striking Alaina in the mouth.  Her opponent let out a grunt of pain but wasn’t deterred as she aimed her own punch at Ellie’s lips, busting her bottom lip and causing it to bleed.  Alaina followed up like a prize fighter after her first punch hit, aiming two more, a right and a left that both smacked hard into Ellie’s jaw and rocked her head to each side.

Dazed, Ellie tried to step back away but Alaina was on her, grabbing her shoulders and trying to wrench Ellie back down to the dirt.  Ellie acted fast and grabbed back at her opponent, getting hold of the straps of Alaina’s sports bra and jerking hard to the side, slamming Alaina into one of the barns stall doors.  She kept hold of Ellie and as her back crashed into the door, Ellie came with her.  But Ellie wasn’t going to be stopped.  She jerked at her opponent’s bra straps again, hearing a rip as she wrestled Alaina down onto her chest, her opponent hitting the ground with a grunt.

Ellie stomped down on Alaina’s back, getting a satisfying gasping scream out of her.  Ellie knew she should press her advantage now, but for some reason, she backed off, giving Alaina a “come here” gesture and letting the other girl stand up slowly.  As Alaina stood, Ellie saw that the rip she heard earlier was one of the straps of her opponent’s sports bra.

“Aw fuck.” Alaina said through her heavy breathing.  “This was my favorite one!” She exclaimed before, to Ellie’s surprise, she pulled it over her head and tossed it aside.  “Come on...” Alaina said as her now topless chest rose and fell rapidly.  “Come on!  Let’s do this!” She said again, putting up her hands.  Ellie smirked and shrugged, pulling off her sports bra as well.

“Might...as well...match each other.” She said, also trying to catch her breath.  Both girls began to circle the floor again.  They knew from the looks of themselves and each other that this fight wouldn’t last much longer and they needed to finish it quickly.  Both of them were hurting, and exhausted and knew they couldn’t go much longer.

The two of them edged closer together slowly, fists raised and watching the other girl carefully.  It wasn’t long before they were within arms reach.  It was Ellie who took the initiative.

BAM!  Came a blow to Alaina’s mouth, spraying sweat and a few drops of blood.

SMACK!  As she retaliated with a fist to Ellie’s gut, doubling her over and backing her off before...

CRACK!  A crushing knee to Alaina’s side got a loud whimper from the short haired girl.

Both of them traded slow blows for some time.  Each of them grunting, groaning, whimpering and moaning with each one that landed.  Neither one had much concern for defense.  Only trying to stay upright and take the other down.  But finally, in exhaustion, the girls came together and clinched, leaning on the others body.  If not for the sweat, bruises and cuts, one might think the girls were sharing a hug.

After a few moments of simply holding on to one another, finally they began to push.  They tussled and twisted and pushed each other around the barn’s open space, trying to take each other back to the ground.

Finally, with one final huge heave, Ellie ducked her head and drove herself into Alaina, sloppily taking her to the floor with Ellie on top.

With one...two...three slow and hard punches down into Alaina’s bare stomach, her opponent began to retch and gasp for air.

“You’re....done...Alaina....” Ellie said, feeling her blood rush at the words even despite her own exhaustion.  “Give up.”

“N-n-n-no!!” Alaina stammered, her arms pinned and her body too weak to fight Ellie off of her.  Her refusal was met with a raised fist and a crushing blow to her mouth.  With that, Alaina began to sob.

Ellie knew her opponent was aware she had lost, but she needed her to surrender...so once more she grabbed Alaina’s hair and SLAMMED the back of her head to the dirt floor.  Ellie had come to respect...even admire Alaina...but her tears were perversely satisfying.  She wanted more.  And so she slapped Alaina hard across the cheek.

“Say it.  Say it and I can stop.” She uttered before delivering another slap to the same spot.

“Okay!  O-okay!  I g-g-give up!  You win!” Alaina cried out.  Ellie slowly rolled off of her opponent, and Alaina curled up, sobbing and holding herself from the pain.  Ellie laid on her back and let herself breathe...a few tears of her own setting themselves free.

The girls laid like this for some time until Ellie finally stood and helped Alaina to her feet.  After the recording equipment was off...the two looked at each other.

“You’re seriously good Ellie.” Alaina said as she handed over the three tokens that were wagered between them.  “But I’m going to want a rematch.” She smirked.  Ellie smiled and held out her hand to shake.

“Anytime, any place.  You almost had me.  Next time I won’t even let it be close.” She smiled.  The two girls shook hands and surprisingly, Alaina pulled her in for a hug.  As the two of them grabbed their things and headed for the door, Alaina spoke again.

“So you know...I noticed you were totally into Evan.” She giggled.  “I’ll give you a word of advice.  He’s into you too...I can tell.”

Ellie tried to look unperturbed but felt herself blush deeply.  “Oh.  Well I mean uh.  Yeah he’s cool and all.” She stammered.

“Well, you should go for it!  But keep an eye out.  There’s a rumor that his ex might actually be in the tournament too.  And she’s vicious.  So if you run into a girl named Emily Vetson...just watch out.” Alaina said.

“I’ll uh...keep that in mind.” Ellie responded.  “Hey...why don’t we exchange numbers?  It’ll be fun to train together maybe.” She added, mostly to change the subject as her embarrassment grew.

“I’d like that.” Alaina said.

And so, Ellie had thirteen of the twenty tokens she needed to secure a spot in the finals.  She would need to rest from this fight, but knew she did not have long.  After exchanging phone numbers, Ellie got into her car and thought about her next strategy.

Who was next?

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 11:06:15 PM »
Definitely looking forward to seeing more installments of this series, since it's very well crafted I think.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 09:06:04 AM »
Here’s the next chapter.  Less editing here so it may be rougher work.  My apologies but hope you enjoy none the less

Chapter 3

“The Old Flame”

It had been exactly three days since Ellie had won her match with Alaina.  Three days since The Falcon Club Tournament had started.  She had healed up rather well over that time as she hadn’t sustained any serious injury during the fight.  The commission money was coming in from the online upload of the video as per the tournament rules, and Ellie was thankful for that, but she knew that she needed another match and soon if she wanted to be one of the female finalists.

She had, as promised, stayed in touch with Alaina, as the two had gotten along quite well after they had finished their little duel.  Alaina, Zoey and Ellie had all met for lunch the next day and talked about the fight in depth.  Alaina was still a little sore about the loss, and the two girls engaged in catty but playful trash talk concerning an impending rematch, but according to the rules, two challengers couldn’t fight a rematch for at least a week so that everyone had a chance to face multiple people.

So, after her morning exercise, seeing that her soreness, scratches and bruises were mostly gone, Ellie decided as she went out that day to run errands to once again place the silver Falcon pin that marked her as a contender onto the collar of her shirt.  She wasn’t going looking for a fight just yet but if one found her then all the better.

The day passed, however, with nothing interesting coming to pass.  She hadn’t expected much else as she had only been taking care of mundane business such as grocery shopping and paying bills, but wearing the pin was her way of keeping her need of finding another opponent in mind.

It was however, as she got back into her car at the super market, and flung her purse into the passenger’s seat beside her, that things took a different sort of turn.  Her phone and wallet spilled out of the unclasped bag and as she reached for her car keys, the phone dinged.  She had three different text messages.  Two from when she had been inside shopping and hadn’t bothered pulling the device out just yet, and the one that had just come through as she  entered the car.  The new message was from Zoey.  She opened it first and read what it said.

“Hey girl, I just got to your house.  Let myself in and raised the pantry.  You need more chips :)” Ellie rolled her eyes and laughed.  She and Zoey truly did have THAT kind of friendship and she loved her for it.  She typed out a hasty reply...

“Way ahead of you, and I’m on my way now.” She sent.  Then she proceeded to look at the text log for the other two messages.  One was from her sister, Elsie.  It simply read “Hey sis, haven’t heard from you in a while.  You doing alright?” Ellie sighed and knew she needed to call her sister soon.  She hadn’t had a super close relationship with her older siblings, but she was close to them in a loving way, and tried to stay in touch.  But of course, lately things had just been busy.  She chose not to answer immediately, but vowed to do so a bit later when she had settled in at home.

The third text, however, was the one that gave her a bit of pause.  It was from a number with no name attached, but had a ring of familiarity to it as she looked over the digits.  She opened it curiously, and saw that it was a longer message than the other two.  And as she read it, her mouth opened slightly in surprise, and she felt her cheeks flush red.

“Hey Ellie.  I don’t know if you’ve still got my number but this is Zeke.  Just wanted to tell you congrats on your fight...I had no idea you were in the Tournament, but I came across the video and couldn’t help but buy it.  Anyway, give me a call sometime.  We should catch up.”  Ellie read the text twice just to be sure she wasn’t imagining things.  Zeke of all people had seen that video?!  How did her ex boyfriend even know about the tournament at all?  Where did he get off texting her about it, and why was he acting so damned...friendly....as if they hadn’t ended on bad terms and hadn’t gone without speaking to each other even once in the last year!  He had some damned nerve...

Zeke and Ellie had dated for a little over a year.  He had seemed, at the time, like the perfect guy for her.  But Ellie had learned the hard way that sometimes things seemed great when they really weren’t.  He was charming...but that charm hid a controlling and manipulative personality underneath.  It had all come to a head when Zeke had cheated on Ellie with a girl from his workplace.  On the day that she had caught him, he didn’t even bother denying it.  Even laughed about it.  She ended the relationship abruptly after, and the two hadn’t spoken at all since, save for the week or so immediately after the break up that was used to exchange personal belongings.

She huffed and jammed her phone back into her purse before cranking her car and heading back to her apartment in a silent rage.  When she arrived, Ellie quickly greeted Zoey who sat on her leather couch, her socked feet kicked up on the coffee table.  After a brief hello, Zoey laughed.

“Bitch where them chips at??” She said with a grin.

“Oh...yeah.  Here.” Ellie said, tossing the bag to Zoey.  Her friend didn’t say anything, but arched an eyebrow upward at Ellie’s distracted tone, as if to say “spill it” without having to utter the words.  And so, Ellie sighed and told her all about the text message from Zeke.

“Ew.....” Zoey responded after a brief pause.  “What a fucking creep.”

“Yeah...I just don’t want to think about it right now.” Ellie said, and with that, the subject was dropped.  Zoey shrugged.

“Well, how about a drink at Dave’s?  You’re looking for a match and so am I.  Pretty easy to come across one there.  It’s where you met Alaina and I met that Haley chick after all.” Zoey said, referencing her first match which had won her two tokens of her own.

Ellie smiled.  “You know...I think a drink and a fight sounds good right about now.” She said.  And so, later that evening, the girls got dressed for a night out, grabbed their gym bags, and placed their silver pins on their shirts.  The bar was a short drive away, and the girls walked inside.

Dave’s was pretty popular among the Falcon Tournament’s contenders.  The owner, Dave Taylor, had opened the place three years ago, using the money he had won by winning the tournament himself, and as such, was more than willing to let the participants find matches there, provided they did not fight on his property for liability reasons.  Each year, he held a single fight night hosted there for contenders to provide some entertainment under strict rules and watchful eyes, but any other day, any patrons who started fights in his bar, tournament or not, were quickly thrown out.

When Ellie and Zoey arrived, they were both already wearing appropriate clothes for competing, further advertising their own willingness to find a match.  The bouncer at the door looked them up and down and grunted “Behave ladies.”

Zoey gave him a flirty smile and wiggled her fingers at him.  The red polish on them gleamed in the light of the door outside.

“Behave is all we know how to do Robbie.  Give us some credit.

The bouncer, Robbie, smiled and waved the girls through.  It was a Friday night, and as such, it was quite crowded.  Dave stood behind the bar, helping his bartenders catch up on the ever coming customer orders.  Ellie and Zoey approached the bar, and Dave caught sight of them.  Smiling, he said “One second girls.  We’ll be with you in a minute.”

Ellie looked at Zoey, and said “My god its crowded.”  She took a long glance around the room, and saw people dancing, talking, flirting, and among them she saw at least a dozen silver pins shining back at her just from her initial sweep of the room.  “Shouldn’t be hard to find an opponent tonight.”  She added.  Zoey grinned and nudged her with an elbow, pointing across the bar at two boys who were clearly setting up a challenge.  The two were smirking, almost nose to nose before one of them nodded toward the door and they both headed out.

“They were HOT!  I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that one.”  Zoey giggles.  Ellie punched her playfully in the arm and smiled.

“Don’t be such a pervert.” She said, rolling her eyes.  Zoey simply laughed and the girls ordered their drinks, quickly Recieving them from the pretty female bartender.  They paid and began to sip them, facing away from the bar into the crowd.

After a minute of taking in the scene, Ellie received a tap on her shoulder and she turned, seeing Dave there with second drink in his hand, which he placed in front of her.

“‘Scuse me miss...” he said with a nod across the room.  “That gentleman in the white tee shirt wanted to buy you a drink.”  Ellie gaped and turned, not knowing who to expect.  Maybe it was Evan...

But no...her mouth dropped for a split second when she saw, in a pair of khaki shorts and a crisp and new v neck T-shirt, smiling and giving her a wink...

Zeke.

“No fucking way.” She said, giving Zoey a nudge and pointing.

“What the actual fu-...” Zoey started but she never finished the statement as Ellie had leaped to her feet and stormed across the room.

“What are you doing here Zeke?” She fumed as she glared at him.  The boy just smiled and looked at her with an up and down sweep that made her uncomfortable.

“Well...I imagine the same as you.” He shrugged and angled his body, lifting his left arm slightly.  Just under it, about halfway down his shirt seam...gleamed a silver Falcon pin.  Placed where he could easily hide or expose it with his arm.  “I expected you to be a little happier to see me honestly.” He smirked.  “From what I hear, no one’s exactly lining up to get with you.” He smirked

Ellie didn’t answer.  She just left the drink he had gotten for her on the edge of the table and stormed off.  But as she got about three steps away, he was there, sidestepping in front of her with a smirk.

“Hey!  I just wanted to see if you wanted to catch up, but if you want to be a bitch, then whatev-“

“Ellie?” Came the question, interrupting Zeke’s words.  It was Zoey, who walked up with someone in tow.  It was Dallas, one of the bar’s bouncers who stood, staring at Zeke seriously “Everything alright over here?” He asked as he looked back and forth between Ellie and her ex boyfriend.

“Yeah...yeah.  Everything’s good.  Just wanted to talk to an old friend is all.  But I can see she’s definitely not worth my time.  I’ll show myself out.” He said putting up his hands in a placating manner.  With that, he turned and began to walk toward the door, chuckling to himself.

Ellie didn’t know what it was, but she felt her fury rise up at everything Zeke had done.  All of the old problems rose up in her and she felt her face redden.  As Zeke got to the door, and Dallas turned and walked away, pleased that the situation had resolved itself, she stormed after him. 

“Ellie NO!” She heard Zoey shout as she came after her.  The two girls marched out into the night air and Zoey wasn’t quite able to catch her before she stopped him, grabbing his arm and spinning him around quickly.  Zeke turned looking bewildered and said “Look, if you want to make a scene go ahead.  You’re just proving to me you aren’t good enough anyway.  Go find yourself another chick to roll around with.  I’ll pay for the video.  Especially if you end up topless again.  You always did like to show off.  That’s about all that fight was worth anyway.” He winked

“Ellie....” Zoey said quietly in a warning tone.  “Walk away.” She added.

“Zeke...” Ellie growled, her eyes brimming with furious tears. “I’ve had enough of you.  I want this over with.  I don’t want to deal with you anymore.  Stay away from me.”

Zeke shrugged.  “I mean...you’ll come crawling back soon enough.  Who cares?” He said and scoffed before starting to turn away.

And then, as if she was possessed...as if someone else was speaking on her behalf, she found herself saying something she never thought she’d say...

“I’m challenging you, you son of a bitch...” she growled.  That stopped Zeke dead in his tracks.

“I’m sorry....what??” He said with an infuriating chuckle.

“You’re a Falcon, I’m a Falcon...I’m challenging you.”  Ellie said again through clenched teeth.

“Ellie NO!  He is NOT worth it!” Zoey said, now tugging at Ellie’s arm, trying to drag her away, but Ellie stood firm, jerking her arm away from Zoey now.

Zeke faced Ellie and stared at her, seemingly amused for a minute.  Ellie knew this was more than likely a mistake, but she wanted nothing more than to hurt the arrogant boy and humble him at the same time.  A Falcon Club match that would be seen by everyone was a great way to make that happen.  He was of a thinner build as most guys she was into were, and she knew that if she played her cards right...if she played to her advantages, then she did stand a chance of winning.  He was athletic but so was she.  She COULD do this if she worked the match in the right way.  And so, before he could reply, Ellie spat out her next words quickly.

“A wrestling match.  Submission.  Best two out of three rounds.”  She said.  She knew that Zeke wasn’t as flexible as she was, and that he at least used to be a smoker.  So a two out of three wrestling match served her best if he accepted.  She already felt like she had let him under her skin far too much...but she had made a choice and backing out would mean looking weak now.

Zeke seemed to consider the possibility.  “So...I get to roll around with you, make some money, AND put you in your place?” He smirked.  Zoey looked mutinous, and spoke up.

“No...no, I am not letting you do this creep.  Come ON Ellie, we’re leaving.”  She said.  Ellie spun on Zoey and snapped

“NO Zoey!  I made the challenge, and I’m sticking with it.  Stay OUT of it.” She growled.  Zoey subsided but stayed close, the blonde girl staring daggers at Ellie’s ex.  Zeke grinned wide then.

“Alright.  I’m all for it.  What’s on the line?” He asked.  Ellie hardly noticed Zoey behind her at this point. She was speaking into her phone quietly, and she thought she heard her say “Alaina you need to hurry.” But didn’t pay it any attention.  Ellie looked at her ex and squared her shoulders.  She hadn’t thought quite this far ahead and was unsure how to proceed.  Zeke looked about ready to speak again when someone sidestepped between Ellie and her ex boyfriend.  Two people actually.  The short cropped blonde hair of the boy standing in front of her gave her a shock.  It was Evan!  The boy who she’d only spoken to on one brief occasion.  The other one was Alaina.

“We were just getting to the bar when Zoey called.” She said quietly to Ellie.  “Sounded like you were in some trouble.”  With that, Alaina gently nudged Ellie back away from Zeke and Evan.  “From what she said this guy is real trouble.”

Ellie was shocked, furious, nervous and above all embarrassed at the same time.  Here was Evan, the boy she’d not even gotten to know yet, standing in front of her and staring daggers at her ex boyfriend.  Alaina must have brought him along.

“What exactly is going on?” He asked in a level tone.  Not unreasonable, but as if he were asking an honest question.  But the look on his face made it clear that he wasn’t allowing this to go any further.  Zeke cocked an eyebrow.

“Boyfriend I take it?  Ellie and I were just about to head to my place for a fun little wrestling match.  I don’t guess she bothered telling you.  She’s good at that.”

Ellie exploded.  “THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED YOU SLIMY-“ she started but was silenced.  Alaina her arm around Ellie’s waist from the back and pressed in hard, both cutting off Ellie’s air and her sentence mid stream.  “Let Evan handle this Ellie.  He’s got it.”  She whispered.  Evan turned for a second and looked at Ellie over his shoulder with a reassuring smile and a shake of his head.  Turning back to Zeke, he shrugged.

“Hey I think we’re all a little on edge.  It’s been a long night and these tournaments get everyone riled up.  Let’s all just forget this happened alright?” He smiled and held out his hand to Zeke as if to shake, and hope it all blew over. 

It did not happen that way.

Zeke slapped Evan’s hand away and shoved him, hard.  Evan stumbled a couple of steps back but righted himself quickly and started to step forward.

“If you don’t want me wrapped up with Ellie later, why don’t you fight me then lover boy?  Come on!” Zeke said getting close to Evan now, attracting the eye of a few onlookers.  “Ellie can watch.  Hell everyone can come along if they want.”

Evan, to his credit, stayed quiet but stared daggers back at Zeke.  Ellie was fuming and still being practically held back by Alaina at this point from launching herself at her ex boyfriend and clawing his eyes out.  This was mortifying.  Evan, one of the cutest guys she’d ever laid eyes on was here between her and her ex...no way she could even bother trying to get to know him now.  She was never going to live this down.  Right now however she only wanted to get back at Zeke.

“Alright...fine.” Came Evan’s reply after what seemed like an eternity, much to everyone’s surprise.  “But just me and you.  You can leave Ellie and everyone else out of this.”  He said calmly.

Zeke just smirked.  “I have a better idea.” He said snidely, looking over Evan’s shoulder at Ellie.  “You remember Zandria right Ellie?”  Ellie froze, confused.  Zandria was of course, Zeke’s sister, and had never been Ellie’s biggest fan.  She just raised an eyebrow.

He continued.  “Since you’re so eager to go at it with someone, why don’t lover boy and I here have a match, and I’ll call up Zandria for you.  She’d LOVE to see you again.” He winked.  Ellie stared, stunned.

“She’s in the tournament?” Ellie asked.  Zeke simply nodded.

“Unless you don’t think you can handle her.” He shrugged.  Alaina tightened her grip on Ellie’s arm, and Evan looked back with a small shake of his head, warning her against it.

Ellie was tired of everyone trying to defend her now.  She was tired of Zeke and his family and all they’d done to make her life a living hell in the past.  Zandria specifically had spread some hard to break rumors about her after her breakup with Zeke.  Her blood boiled now even more fiercely than ever.

“Fine.  Call her.”  Ellie said as Alaina and Zoey groaned audibly behind her.

Zeke grinned widely.  “I’ll bring the cameras....”

“Elsworth Park...one hour.” He finished.  With that, Evan came back to stand beside Ellie and much to her shock put a supporting and firm hand on her shoulder.

“See you there.” He said simply before gently guiding Ellie back toward the door of Dave’s Bar.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 08:16:04 AM »
Thanks so much.  I’m glad you enjoy it so much!  If anyone has any requests or anything for this series, please let me know.  I’ll take them into consideration.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 03:27:56 AM »
(A little prelude and FYI for chapter 4.  This particular installment includes the full fight in detail between Evan and Zeke.  I realize that MvM has its own forum here, and that it isn’t most people’s preference, but in the interest of preserving the story itself, i didn’t want to post this chapter elsewhere, and I didn’t want to skim over the details.  I hope that’s alright.  But if you have no interest in reading a mvm fight despite its plot relevance, feel free to skim over the action sequences here.  Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy it!)

Chapter 4

The Double Showdown Part 1: Evan vs Zeke

It was a whirlwind of events.  As if Ellie had been drunk or drugged, she almost couldn’t recall how she ended up stepping into the white Camaro with her bag slung over her shoulder.

Had it really happened like that?  Not even five minutes ago, she hadn’t even known Evan Peters outside of a few brief words exchanged one single time.  Now, she was in the passengers seat of his car, with Alaina and Zoey following behind in Zoey’s old reliable Malibu.  The two of them had been talking, but Ellie’s recent rage at her ex boyfriend had died down, leaving her dumbfounded how this had all gone.

“You...you didn’t have to...I mean.” Ellie stammered.

Evan cracked a small smile.  “Ellie I’m sorry.  I know I shouldn’t have interfered but...I know guys like that.  He was manipulating you into a bad situation.” He said.  “I know I don’t know you all that well yet, but...I just can’t stand seeing things like that.”

Ellie didn’t say anything to that.  He was right.  Zeke was goading her into challenging him.  And god knows what would’ve happened if it had actually happened.  She wasn’t unconfident in herself, but it still wouldn’t have been a good idea to be in a fight with Zeke, tournament or no, with the two of them alone.  He wouldn’t have seriously hurt her she was sure.  He wasn’t THAT kind of monster.  But he would’ve done all he could to twist her into what he wanted out of her.

“So uh...tell me more about yourself?” Evan continued.  And against all odds, the two of them spent the ten minute drive to his house just getting to know one another.  Boring details, stories, even some laughter despite the seriousness of the situation.  Once they arrived, Evan looked at Ellie.

“Here’s my place.  I just have to grab some gear.  I didn’t expect to pick up another match tonight.” He laughed nervously.  “Feel free to come in.”

Ellie nodded and blushed a bit, but was brought back to reality as Alaina and Zoey parked behind them and hopped out as well.

“DO I HAVE to remind the two of you how stupid this is??” Alain’s started in.  Ellie was starting to realize, even though she had only known Alaina for a day, that she was very much what people called a ‘mom friend’

“The BIGGEST unspoken rule of this tournament is you do NOT use these matches to settle old grudges or random arguments.  It clouds your judgement too much.”  She continued as they stepped through the door of Evan’s surprisingly clean apartment.  “I mean, yeah it’s LEGAL...but it’s a good way to screw up.”

“Alaina.” Said Evan with a sigh.  “It’s happening now.  Nothing we can do about it.”

“Yeah well fine, but you didn’t have to let Ellie agree to fight the D-bag’s sister!” Alaina retorted.

“You must not know Ellie too well if you think we could’ve stopped that.” Zoey chuckled.

“Besides Alaina, Ellie is an adult, and you know as well as I do that backing down sometimes makes everything worse.  She’ll do fine.” He smirked.  “She beat you after all.”

“That’s not...oh come on!” Alaina sputtered, smiling despite herself.  “Fine then.” She chuckled and put her hands up.

Ellie looked at Alaina and Zoey with a sigh, sitting down on one of the open chairs in the large living room area as Zeke excused himself to go and change clothes.  “It’s true.  Zandria and I probably would’ve had it out eventually.” She shrugged.

“Well.” Zoey said, “we’ll be there to make sure nothing bad happens.  No funny business or anything.”  Ellie was glad for that.  She didn’t think it would happen, but she didn’t want to walk into an ambush.  Knowing Zandria the way she did though, if she came, she would definitely want to take on Ellie one against one.  That always was more her style.  And if it was going to happen as a tournament match, then all the better for her.

Within about ten minutes, Zeke came out of his bedroom, emerging in the living area again.  Ellie stifled the urge to bite her lip and stare...

The handsome boy stood in a pair of mid thigh length white mma shorts and a grey undershirt that clung to his chest and stomach, accentuating his lean muscle.  He wasn’t a large guy by any means, but he was fit and slender.  The way Ellie liked them.  His close cropped top fade hair was unstyled and somehow it made him all the more handsome.  To her horror, he locked eyes with her as she drifted her gaze back up and he blushed.

“Um.  Well I’m ready.  Do we need to stop by your place for anything?” He asked.  Ellie shook her head.

“No, I’m all set.  Uh, thanks.” She smiled.

“Alright alright flirt later you two.” Zoey spoke up, then sighed deeply.  “We’ve got a match to get you both to.  You should be thankful I love you Ellie because I wanted to find one for myself tonight!” She grinned.

Zoey and Evan both blushed deeply, and the four of them headed for the door.

It was a quiet drive to Elsworth Park between the two of them for a while until Evan spoke up when they were almost into the parking lot.

“Uh hey...I was thinking.  Maybe you’d uh...you know when this is all over.” He started.

“Yeah?” Ellie asked, her heart skipping a beat or two.

“Well, maybe the two of us could um....maybe hang out a bit after?  You know.  If we’re not too banged up.” He added with a nervous laugh.

“I’d like that a lot.” Ellie said.  Her internal monologue turning into a girlish scream of ecstasy.  “It’ll give me a chance to get to know you.” She smiled.

“Alright!  Let’s figure out where to go after.  It looks like we’re here.”

With that, the four of them took the half mile walk down the nature trail of the park to the only place where a match for the tournament could feasibly take place.  The small field by the pond where the lights were brightest and the ground was clear.  Few people ventured back here this late in the late hours of the evening.  Being 9pm now, they were certain to have mostly perfect privacy.

To the small groups surprise, despite being a few minutes early, there at the edge of the field stood Zeke and Zandria.  The black haired girl next to Ellie’s ex was as pretty as ever.  She was tall and slender with legs and thighs that seemed to go on for days.  Her black T-shirt and denim short shorts clung tightly to her as she stood, cross armed, her green eyes narrowed and her face smirking at the four of them.  With them, two other people, a boy that Ellie recognized as Zeke’s best friend Nate, and a girl that Ellie had never seen before.

“Glad you made it.” Zeke said with a vicious sneer.  “Hope you don’t mind we brought some witnesses of our own.  This is Nate and Lauren.  His girlfriend.” He said as he and Zandria walked to the center of the field.

“Ready to get fucked up bitch?” Sneered Zandria as she approached, but Evan stood between them.

“Hold on.” He said as Ellie started to reply.  “How are we doing this?” He asked.  Zeke looked around at the two cameras he had set up to film the match as per the regulations.

“Easy.” He said.  “For you and me, lover boy, I’m feeling a good old fashioned fist fight tonight.  No holds barred.  Let’s say...five tokens?” He smirked.

Five tokens was a maximum bet in the Falcon Club.  It was a bold challenge to Evan just to throw down that number.  To her surprise, Evan shrugged.

“Fine.” He said simply.

“And for me and you.” Zandria said, bumping chests with Ellie.  “I’m thinking you and I can do the same.” She smirked.  “No dirty fighting but everything else is fair game.  Five tokens for us too.” She finished.

Ellie glared back at Zandria and nodded simply.  She tensed as Zandria kept that ugly smirk on her face, but didn’t back down until her rival stepped back to her friends, and sat down in the grass, never looking away from Ellie’s face.

Zeke pulled a quarter from his pocket and smiled.  “Heads the guys fight first, tails, it’s the girls.” He said.  When everyone had agreed he tossed the coin into the air and caught it as it came back down, flipping it onto the back of his opposite hand.

Ellie stood by Evan and waited.  Her heart was racing.  She was eager but also nervous.  Zandria was a mystery to her as far as strength and skill.  She had maybe 10 pounds on Ellie, but that didn’t bother her much.  She would win this.

Zeke grinned and held out his hands, letting everyone see that he did not tamper with the results of the coin toss and waited a moment.  He removed the hand covering the coin where it gleamed in the street light over their battlefield.

“Heads.” He said and tossed the quarter aside.  “You and me first.” He added to Evan.

“Two minutes to start then?” Evan asked.  Zeke nodded and replied “perfect.”

Both boys stripped off their T-shirt’s and shoes.  Evan and Zeke were well matched.  Their tanned skin showing strong definition and their weight was almost identical.

“Well.”  Ellie thought. “I do have a type.”

Evan set a timer on his phone and handed it to Ellie.  It showed a countdown of two minutes.  The spectators all backed away far enough to give the boys room but Ellie stayed a moment longer.

“Kick his ass.” She said, and put a hand on his back for a moment before stepping away herself.

The two combatants stretched and bounced in place as the timer ticked down, standing about ten feet from each other.  The wait seemed excruciatingly long.  Ellie, Alaina and Zoey were bundles of nerves.  All of them silent.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, the timer ran out, and an “DING” sounded from the phone.

Both boys put up their hands and glared at each other.

“Let’s do this.” Evan said simply.

“Oh I’m going to enjoy every second of taking you apart.” Zeke replied. 

The boys approached each other.  They walked slowly.  Both of them sidestepping a bit to circle each other as they stared at each other dead in the eyes.

Ellie bit her nails as they came within arms reach of each other wondering how it would start.

They stood toe to toe for about five full seconds, seemingly daring the other to make a move.

Then it happened.  Simultaneously the boys swung their right fists and with a loud *THUD* both hits connected into each other’s jaws.  Both of the boys grunted and staggered a bit but Evan was on the offensive a half second faster.  He grappled Zeke by the back of his neck, and as Zeke answered by grappling up with him, Evan’s knee had slammed home into Zeke’s gut, and hard.  Zeke gagged and half doubled over but took the hit like a champ and slammed his forehead into Evan’s face, staggering him back.  They separated for a mere second before they came in again.  Both of them on their feet, hitting each other slowly, back and forth.  But the power behind the blows more than made up for the slow pace.

“Jesus.” Alaina winced, her knuckles in her mouth.  “They’re going to try to really hurt each other.” She said slightly nervously as Evan took another hit to the ribs and yelled a short exclamation of pain.

Finally, after a few hard blows traded back and forth, the boys growled at each other and charged, hands outstretched.  Before anyone knew it, they both had each other by the throat!  They twisted and writhed, squeezing and gasping for air as both of them tried to drive the other to the ground.

Ellie almost instinctively stepped forward in fear that it was already going too far, but Zoey and Alaina grabbed her arms.  “Don’t interfere.” Zoey warned.  “They’ll be fine.” Alaina added with an almost imperceptible “I hope” whispered at the end.

It was a mutual release as both Evan and Zeke, almost blue in the face after writhing and struggling on their feet in the mutual chokehold, shoved each other harshly back and stood, coughing and catching their breath, never taking their eyes off of each other.

The girls were transfixed, as were Zandria and Zeke’s other two present witnesses to the battle.  It was silent.  No words of encouragement, no cheering.  It surprised everyone present how very much unlike a normal fight between two young men like these two would go.  There was no chaotic scrambling, no wildly thrown limbs.  It was all calculated, slow paced battling.  Neither one seeming in a rush to finish it, but rather looking to end it decisively.

Ellie was nervous, her heart pounding.  But also, she found herself a bit more excited than she probably should have been.  There was something about this...about watching her ex, and the boy she was growing so fond of so quickly doing this dance that she found fascinating.

Zeke and Evan straightened up, looking to each other across the short distance.  To Ellie’s shock, both of them smirked.  Evan put his hands up in a half shrug as if asking a question.  Zeke nodded, and the two approached each other again, hands up for another engagement.  Sportsmanship was an odd thing to see here.  But there it was.

And it began again.  Evan half bounced, his fist arcing over head and brought it down hard into the side of Zeke’s temple.  To which Zeke answered with a straight jab, hard into Evan’s mouth.  His lip split with the blow, and blood flowed slightly, but Evan wasn’t slowed.  The boys traded hard strikes again, blocking some,  but most hitting home as defense was practically abandoned.  A few seconds of the melee and it was clear that it was taking its toll.  Both of the combatants were bruised, bleeding from noses and mouths, and had nasty welts growing in various places.  In close quarters now, they clinched each other.  Almost looking surreally as if they were embracing.  But from the looks of anguish on both faces, and the heaving of both of their chests, it was clear that they were taking the moment to rest without letting their rival go.

Ellie watched, mouth open, as the boys began to move their mouths.  They were talking.  Quietly.  She could barely make out the words.

“If you wanna end this now, we can walk away.”  Evan had offered.

“Not a fucking chance.” Zeke snarled.

“I hoped you’d say that.” Evan retorted.

“Come on Evan.” Ellie whispered to herself as the two boys’ embrace slowly morphed into a wrestling struggle.  Grunts and moans of effort again permeated the silence as the struggling intensified excruciatingly slowly.  Soon, the two fighters were twisting and writhing with each other on their feet, trying to get the other to the grass.

Then the unthinkable happened.  Ellie saw it just a moment before Evan did.  Too late to warn him.  Zeke, having a good position with his hands, shifted his weight and moved his fist, slamming it hard, deep and against no resistance into Evan’s kidney.

The scream was horrible as Evan crumpled, hitting the ground curled into a ball, clutching his side, screwing up his face.  He tried, like a real champion to recover and get up quickly, but Zeke was there, arcing his foot back and then up, hard into Evan’s stomach.  Evan was lifted by the blow, slamming him down onto his back.  He made desperate strangled gasps to try and regain his breath but it was too late.

Zeke had straddled Evan’s waist, pinning his arms to his sides with his own knees.

“No!” Ellie instinctively yelled despite herself.

“Take your time tapping out lover boy.  I want her to watch this for a while.”  Zeke snarled as he slammed a fist into Evan’s unprotected face, spraying spit and a little blood across the grass.  Evan groaned.  Another blow.  Another.  Another.

Ellie, Zoey and Alaina were horrified at what was playing out in front of them.  Evan was losing.  And badly now.  His face a mess.  Zeke aimed another fist and slammed it into Evan’s rib cage, gaining another yelp.  “Maybe when I’m done with you, and Zandria finishes off Ellie, I’ll take her back as my reward.  What do you say to that?” Zeke mocked.

That did it.

Evan almost went purple with rage at that comment.  Ellie didn’t have time to react before she saw it.  Expertly, Evan lunged his weight upward with a savage yell, unbalancing Zeke in his position of assured victory for just a moment.  Long enough.

Evan jerked his legs upward and around Zeke’s head, driving it down, slamming it to the grass and ground.  Everyone winced as Zeke’s voiced cracked in the scream of pain he let out.  Evan was up and on him faster than anyone could imagine.

“You’ll leave her alone.  From now on.  You hear me?!” He screamed in Zeke’s face as he rained savage blows into it hard, fast and undefended.  After about six hard bone straining punches, Evan shifted, rolling into a position behind Zeke and jerked him upward into a hard and savage rear choke hold with Evan on his knees, holding Zeke in a sitting position.

“Take your time tapping out asshole.” Mocked Evan, squeezing for all he was worth as Zeke struggled against him, letting out strangled cries and curses.  “I want her to watch you taken down a peg.”

Zeke fought, but Evan kept him at bay with the occasional snapping fist into the side of his head.

Slowly, Zeke’s struggles grew weaker.  Ellie was that Evan wasn’t trying to really choke Zeke out.  He was keeping him conscious...he wanted to hear Zeke surrender.

“SAY IT!” Evan bellowed, jerking Zeke’s head back savagely.

To Ellie’s bewilderment, she saw the slightest tear in Zeke’s eyes from pain, as his mouth was split wide in strangled screaming of frustration and agony.

It wasn’t a few more seconds, but it felt like forever....that it came.

“I give up..” Zeke sputtered out.

Instantly, Evan let go, and brutally, with no gentleness in him shoved Zeke aside, where he lay moaning and shuddering.  Evan heaved for breath and stood on shaky legs.

“Now.  Leave Ellie alone.” He said, spitting a spot of blood from his mouth.  “Or this happens again.”  He walked away, staggering toward Ellie, Zoey and Alaina.  The girls cheered despite themselves and patted Evan on the back as he collapsed in exhaustion onto the grass beside them, sitting with his head in his knees.

“You did awesome!” Alaina said as Zoey whooped gleefully.  Ellie sat down beside him and put an arm around his shoulder.

“Sorry you had to see that.” Evan said with a nervous laugh.

“No, don’t be so-“ Ellie started.

“Did you forget about something cxnt?” Came the snarling voice of Zandria.  “Get up.  I don’t have time for you to play doctor.”  Ellie looked up at Zandria who was now standing in the middle of the field, arms crossed as Nate helped Zeke back to the sidelines.

“You and me bitch.  Two minute prep time.  Let’s go.” She snarled.

Ellie started to stand, but found a hand holding her elbow.

“Go Get her...” Evan whispered and planted a kiss on her cheek with a smile.

That was all the motivation she needed.

“Let’s do this.” Ellie snarled as she stood and walked out to the battlefield...

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 05:48:34 AM »
Thanks again to all who are reading and enjoying this story.  I’ll try to have Part 2 of this chapter up late tonight.

I thrive on comments and feedback so please!  Positive, negative or indifferent, let me know what you think and how I may improve on it as the saga goes on!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2019, 05:03:01 AM »
Chapter 5

The Double Showdown Part 2: Ellie vs Zandria

Ellie was on her feet in a second as Zandria set the two minute timer on her own phone, tossing it back to her waiting friends.  The girls, with even more savagery in their eyes than the boys had at any point stared as they stripped their shirts.  Zandria in her tiny denim shorts and what seemed to be a white bikini top, and Ellie, in her spandex shorts, equally as tiny, with her favorite black sports bra.  Neither of them bothered removing their sneakers as the timer counted down.

They were like coiled snakes, staring each other down in hatred, ready to strike at a moments notice.

“A clean fight.  Just like the guys.  No dirty moves or cat fighting.” Ellie reminded Zandria.

“Exactly.  I’m going to fuck you up hard bitch...” Zandria snarled back.

“Come on and try.  This has been too long coming.” From Ellie.

“Let’s end it then.” Zandria snapped.

“Yeah...let’s fucking end it.” Ellie growled just as the timer DINGED loudly.  She barely heard Zoey scream a sentence of vulgar encouragement as, much different than how Zeke and Evan had begun, she and Zandria pounced like wildcats aiming for a kill.

They collided in a mutual tackle, both aimed low as they thudded together and with growls and shouts grappled for just a moment before tumbling to the grass in a mess of flailing fists.

Ellie felt her fist strike Zandria’s cheek as she rolled atop her for a second and smiled but it was short lived.  Zandria had her knees up into her chest, kicking Ellie off and sprawling her to her ass in the dirt and sprung on her.  Ellie took a hit to the jaw.

“Fuck.” She thought simply as the strike was far more than she anticipated.  That single punch was enough to jar her eyesight in pain.  This was bad.  Before she knew it, Zandria had  Ellie down on her chest in the grass and was straddling her back.  Her shoulder screamed and so did she as her arm was twisted back behind her savagely.

“I should fucking break it!” Screamed Zandria as she used her other hand to shove Ellie’s face into the grass hard.

“Come on Ellie!  Get out of it!” Evan yelled out in encouragement.

It hurt.  Badly.  And they hadn’t been fighting even for a full minute yet.  But salvation came as Zandria’s grip on her arm slipped.  The dew gathering on the blades of grass getting both girls a little damp and hard to hold onto as Ellie writhed.  She felt her arm slip free and she put her hands to the ground, pushing upward hard.  It was enough to lift and unbalance her opponent for a second while she rolled to get away.  The girls tumbled apart and both were on all fours in a second, palms and toes down as if getting ready for a sprint rather than a fight.

And sprint they did.  They charged at each other again and grappled hard against each other, growling and groaning in each other’s faces as they pushed against each other.  Zandria looked at Ellie in the eyes.

“How’s the shoulder whore?” She asked through gritted teeth.  Ellie started to snap out a reply but was cut short as Zandria dug her fingers in, squeezing against the sore joint.  Ellie gasped and momentarily slackened her grip.

It was enough time for Zandria to let go with her other arm and send it crashing into Ellie’s mouth from the side.  The blow staggered Ellie a bit and Zandria followed it up by shoving Ellie away from her.  Ellie fell and rolled a few feet away as she hit the grass hard.

“Damn it Ellie get In there!” Screamed Alaina.  “You can do this!”

Ellie looked for Zandria to charge her but she didn’t.  Instead, her ex’s sister just looked at her in disgust.

“Get up.  NOW.” She snapped, walking toward Ellie.  And Ellie did get up.  But she knew this wasn’t going her way.  Zandria was far stronger than she had anticipated.  When she was on her feet again, they both stood, trading blows like boxers, hard and rapid back and forth.  But Ellie was taking far more than she could block and Zandria seemed ready for almost every retaliatory strike she threw.  How did she learn to fight like this?!  After taking too many shots to her face, head and body, Ellie got in one more good blow...a crashing and loud THUMP sounded as her right fist hit home straight into Zandria’s jaw.  She rapidly stepped back several paces as Zandria staggered a bit.  “Yes!” She thought to herself as her friends cheered her on.

Zandria approached her again, murder in her eyes and again the girls engaged.  Ellie went for an uppercut hard into Zandria’s midsection but was met with an effective block as her opponent grabbed the swinging arm at the elbow.  Ellie desperately swung her other fist upward but Zandria pulled her in, her knee crashing into Ellie’s chest and hard.

Ellie cried out as it hit and again she was shoved away.  She hadn’t been paying attention to where they were standing and gasped loudly as she hit with a splash into the edge of the shallow water of the pond beside the field.  She faintly heard Zeke laugh as she hit the water and made the mistake of looking over at him enraged.  She was paid for her distraction by Zandria, who grabbed her by the front of her sports bra and started to haul her up.  But Ellie reacted quickly, jerking her legs around and grabbing Zandria’s wrist, turning and thrusting her opponent to the ground with her, also crashing into the water.

Luckily, it was not enough here to submerge them even lying down, and the girls grabbed, grappled, wrestled and rolled back and forth, neither able to stay on each other for long as they tumbled between the grass and the water, locked together like serpents, legs and arms entwined.  This went on for a while.  Finally, when Ellie was on top for another brief moment, she shoved hard downward on Zandria’s chest, pinning her.  She noticed with some satisfaction that Zandria had a swollen lip from an earlier blow and aimed to worsen it with another downward strike.  It hit home.  Zandria shouted in pain and anger.  Her feet kicking in the water as her back lay in the muddy grass as the edge.  Ellie aimed again, but Zandria lurched upward, wrapping her arms around Ellie and driving up, lifting her off the ground and SLAMMING her back down into the shallow water again.

Ellie lost her breath, gasping for air and looked up, her legs around Zandria’s waist as her opponent was on top of her again.  She felt her head lifted and slammed down.  Her head swam dizzily.  Not good.  Again her head was picked up and hit the ground hard.  She groaned and was vaguely aware of her friends panicked cries for her to get up.  The extremely shallow water did little to dull the blows and Ellie felt her head pounding.  But she wasn’t done yet. She wrapped her arms around Zandria’s head and pulled her in, squeezing the girl tightly against her chest and turned her legs into a vice, squeezing at her enemy’s midsection for all she was worth.

Both girls let out primal screams of rage as they writhed on the ground, but Zandria’s was muffled against Ellie’s chest.

“That’s it girl!  Now make her tap!” Zoey screamed at her, and Ellie tried, redoubling the squeeze on both fronts.  But Zandria wouldn’t give up.  A splash and a thud rang out as Zandria’s fist hit Ellie’s ribs hard.  Ellie gasped but held tight.  Then with excellent precision another blow struck the same spot.  Over and over until Ellie’s rib cage was on fire and felt in danger of cracking.  Her grip loosened a fraction and Zandria leaped up, breaking the hold.

Ellie’s opponent was gasping for breath but so was she.  And she had taken the worst of this by far.  Zandria was on her knees.  Ellie, on her back.  Both girls in the shallow water and with hatred in their eyes.

“Fuck...you.” Ellie spat up at her opponent.

“Fuck me bitch?!” Zandria yelled, grabbing Ellie by the back of the neck and pulling her up into a hard crashing fist that slammed across her left eye.

“AHH!” Ellie cried out as she crashed back down.

“Fuck ME?!” Zandria yelled again and grabbed Ellie’s sports bra by the front again.  She stood and jerked Ellie to her feet.  Before Ellie could mount a defense, Zandria tossed her by the clothing back into the grass where she toppled  with a cracked and pained “oof” from the impact and tried to roll to her feet.  She was on her hands and knees when Zandria made it to her in two strides and shoved her foot hard into Ellie’s face.  The sneaker cracking into her nose and mouth as she toppled back down, feeling the blood start to trickle off her nose.

“Yeah!” Shouted one of Zandria’s three spectators.  She wasn’t sure who.

“No, no, no!” Gasped one of the girls on her side of the field.

“You’re the one....” Zandria paused her sentence to stomp down on Ellie’s stomach getting a strained yell and a round of coughs from her.  “Who has this coming.” Zandria finished, still standing over Ellie before grabbing her arm and slinging her upright and toward her friends who watched in terror.  She was about seven or eight feet from them and looked at them briefly.  They all looked worried.  She rolled to her back and tried to stand, getting to her feet shakily and putting her hands back up.

“Yeah...” Ellie stammered out.  “Fuck you.  cxnt.” She said defiantly, aiming a sloppy, punch drunk fist at her opponent, only to have it slapped away, and to be met with a hard open handed SMACK to her face.  Ellie stumbled, feeling her lip split before Zandria, like a school yard bully shoved her hard back to the grass.  She was hurting badly.  Zandria was short of breath with a bleeding lip and a few bruises but Ellie knew she must look much worse.  Zandria kicked at her stomach.

“Ughhhhh...” Ellie choked out before taking another kick to the chest.  The field was silent.  She couldn’t help herself.  She started to feel the tears well up in her eyes.  The girl who hated her for no reason other than that she had left her cheating, manipulative brother...the girl who defamed and lied about her, almost ruining her reputation, the one who had no right to win this fight...

Was destroying her.

And she was doing it in front of her ex, and Evan, and their friends.

“Ellie...” she heard Alaina say quietly.  The one word with plenty of meaning behind it.  Just by saying her name, her new friend was telling her to surrender.  She wouldn’t do it.  Her few seconds of rest, curled on the ground was interrupted by Zandria shoving her into her back with her foot.  She stood over Ellie with a smile.  A blood curdling smile.  And slowly, she brought her sneakered foot down, pushing Ellie’s face to the side, and very slowly, bit by bit, brought her weight down on Ellie’s cheek.

Ellie let out a scream that dwarfed any that had been let loose in this field so far today.  She shouted, her voice cracking and sobbing in pain and anger as her rival humiliated her, grinding her shoe into her face and her face into the ground.  Ellie grabbed Zandria’s ankle and tried to move it, but to no avail.  Zandria only moved it for a second to smash her foot down into Ellie’s chest which turned her screams into choking gasps before putting her foot back onto her face again.

It was too much.  And she was facing toward her friends and Evan.  She screwed her sobbing eyes shut to not see their horrified faces.

“You done yet?  Please say no.” Zandria taunted, pressing a bit more weight down.  “I’m not tired of hearing you scream yet.”

Ellie laid there, her struggling still getting her no where.  She was mortified, and in more pain than she’d ever felt.  Zandria moves her foot and placed it on Ellie’s neck now.

“Now bitch...” Zandria ruthlessly continued.  “Fuck who?”

Ellie looked up at her.  Hatred still boiling in her, but also knowing she was beaten.  She could barely breathe with her enemy’s foot on her throat, but mustered the words anyway.

“I’m....done...” she sobbed.

Zandria smiled and very slowly lifted her foot.

“Slut.” She said simply, and spit directly into Ellie’s face before walking away, leaving Ellie curled in a ball on the grass, trying to stifle the urge to weep openly.

She vaguely heard the rushing footsteps that came to her side.  For a brief moment, she thought Zandria had returned for another attack, but the hands that took her were gentle.  It was Evan, easily and carefully lifting her up to her feet, putting his arm around her for support.

“Don’t stress it Ellie.  You fought hard and you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of.” He said quietly as he smiled at her crestfallen face.  “Come on.  We have to trade out our tokens, and then we’re getting out of here.  Ready?” He asked.  Ellie nodded, a tiny movement of the head and Evan helped her back to the middle of the field.  He had retrieved her five tokens for her, and placed them in her hand.  Zeke and Zandria approached them.  Zeke looking angry, but somewhat satisfied.  Zandria looking smug with her hands on her hips.

“Pay up.” Zandria snapped, her hand out.  Ellie didn’t look at her as she thrust out the Falcon embossed coins, and Zandria snatched them out of her hand.

“Hope you enjoyed getting your ass kicking.” She laughed harshly as she tossed the coins around a bit in her hand.

“That’s enough.  The fights over.  Take your tokens and move on.  No need to be more of a bitch than you already are.” Evan said to her with a frown.

Zandria snarled and looked at Zeke.  “Are you going to just let him talk to me that way?” She asked her brother.  Evan looked over at him, the blood still dried under his nose, mouth and head.

“Yeah Zeke...are you?” He asked challengingly.  Zeke just scowled and held out his lost tokens to Evan who took them with a smile.  “I thought so.” He added.

“Let’s go Zan.” Zeke muttered.  And with that, the two of them turned and started to walk away.

“Zandria...” Ellie said, looking up now at the girl who had beaten her.  Zandria turned back with a raised eyebrow.  Evan looked at her warningly as if to say whatever she had in mind wasn’t worth it, but Ellie stepped away from him by three feet and stood on her own, looking at her opponent.

“I....you....” She started, searching for the words.  “You beat me...and I hope this drama bullshit between us is over for now...but I still have eight tokens.  I’ll be seeing you again.  And next time, I’m not going to lose.” She said.  Her tone more civil than it had been all night.  Zandria simply smirked an evil smirk of satisfaction.

“We’ll see bitch.” She replied and turned back.  With that, Evan and Ellie were joined by Alaina and Zoey, and the four of them watched their rivals walk away.

Down to eight tokens, and with some recovery time ahead of her, Ellie wondered what would happen next.

But for now, she was with her friends, and with Evan.  And that was all she needed for now.  Zeke, she knew, would never bother her again.  That much was over.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2019, 10:33:02 AM »
IMPORTANT NOTE:

I will be moving this story into a new thread.  It’s reached a turning point and new things will be happening soon.  So look out for The Falcon Club Part 2.  I don’t know which board it’ll land on in the stories section, but I will update that info here after the first is posted.

Stay tuned!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 07:53:02 AM »
Late night update but I kind of want to do a poll for the next fight.  I have four different ideas for the next installment and I would like to know what you wanna see.  Don’t know how to post a poll in a response, so here is my consolation.  Comment your vote here.

1.) we take the story from Zoey’s POV and we see one of her matches.

2.) we do another male POV and let Evan get another match in.
3.) Ellie meets another match mate that tickles her fancy.

4.) Alaina finds a good match for either Ellie, Zoey or herself and recommends it.  It happens.

Second vote: (please comment your preference)
1.) wrestling (submission)
2.) clean fight (like we saw our characters do during the last chapter.)
3.) Boxing
4.) wrestling (freestyle)
5.) catfighting (basically just #2 with dirty fighting)
6.)MMA
7.) sexfighting
8.) kick boxing

Let me know!  I don’t know that I’ll get any comments, but if I do, i’ll Consider them all.  If I get only one, I’ll use it.  If I get none, I’ll just pick at random.

I hope I get some suggestions.  If not, I’ll still make it work, but I wanted to give anyone who might read this post a chance to chime in

Offline italiangirlcombat

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2019, 11:42:28 AM »
Ellie
Submission wrestling

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2019, 01:30:34 PM »
I vote for Ellie, in what starts as a clean fight but then turns into more of a catfight.

Or if we're doing second round voting, Alaina versus Zoey in some fashion.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2019, 04:55:02 PM »
Well I’ve got a few votes now and enough to work with!  Looks like it’ll be Ellie’s match again!  As for style everyone had a different opinion so I’ll pick one at random and hopefully it’ll be to everyone’s liking.

Next chapter coming soon.  Titled “Smoke And Whiskey” featuring a new opponent.