News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Pro Wrestling Career Begins - The Outback Adventure Continues

• 0 Replies

Offline TessaTheRed

• Humanity's children are returning home...today.
A Pro Wrestling Career Begins - The Outback Adventure Continues
« on: December 24, 2018, 04:13:12 AM »
or Chapter 4 – Let’s get the new girl crushed again, The Fourth Match.

My breathing was still labored as the referee helped me from the ring.  As I ducked between the ring ropes a twinge of pain ran up my spine which told me that I was going to be plenty sore come morning.  Shonta was already back in the locker room when my feet hit the floor outside the ring.  I tried to stand upright and proud as I walked the aisle, though it was difficult to stand straight with an aching back.  A few of the audience members were cheering and clapping for me as I walked past.  A couple even shouted words of encouragement telling me that I did great against a tough opponent and that I would do better next time.

When I entered the locker room Shonta was limping badly as she crossed the room to the changing area.  When I dragged my sorry butt into the locker room, I got a standing ovation from the other girls, but Shonta did not stand.  It was not because she was trying remain in her heel persona, it was because she was sitting on a bench applying ice to the back of her left thigh.

I thanked all the girls for the kind words and applause then walked over to Shonta to see if she was ok.  She turned to her side so I could see the back of her left thigh.  It was all dark, bruised and badly swollen.  She told me that I kick like an angry mule.  I told her if it is any consolation because of her I would not be having sex of any kind for the next week or so because of my back.  I sat on the bench next to her and we talked for a few minutes before I asked her to roll over on her stomach. 

I hobbled over to my locker and retrieved my backpack and pulled out a small jar of num mun muay cream that I had brought with me.  I sat down next to her, removed the ice pack from her thigh then used her towel to dry off the bruised area.  I took a little of the cream on my fingers and began rubbing it into her thigh.  She groaned a few times as I massaged the cream in.  After a few minutes Shonta said that it feels much better and asked what sort of salve I was using on her.  I explained that it is a cream that we use in Muay Thai to numb our shins before a match because we use our shins and knees to block incoming kicks.  I took her back to the beginning of our match and asked if she remembered how when she feigned a kick that I had brought my knee up in defense.  She remembered and confessed that she was going to attempt to sweep my leg the next time I pulled my leg up to defend.  As Shonta and I talked the locker room was silent as the other girls listened in.

I let Shonta keep the jar of cream since I figured that she was going to need it for a few days.  She thanked me and accepted the jar.  Shonta said that she was hoping that I would be here until Tuesday when our division was scheduled to compete against another from out in the suburbs of Sidney.  She added that she was not sure how long her thigh would take to heal and confessed that she knew that the thigh muscles were bruised.  I expressed my regrets that I could not stay but wished that I could.

Once Shonta’s thigh felt better she stood and offered me her hand and helped me up.  Next, she directed me to the trainer’s table and told me to lay on my back with my hands over my head.  I got on the table as she suggested and then she painfully climbed onto the table and took up a straddling position over me and began pushing on my back in different places.  While she was working, I could feel my muscles begin to relax, and when she started to lift and twist my torso in various ways my back began to feel much better.  As she worked on me, she told me that she was a chiropractor and that I would be good as new in a few minutes, but might still be a little sore for a few days.  I told her that she had magical hands and that if I lived in Sidney, I would be her regular patient.

After she was done with my back, I was able to stand up straight.  I thanked her and then headed off to the shower knowing that the hot water would also help ease the last of my aches and pains.  I got into the shower and began to soap myself when Shonta walked in to join me.  My eyes focused on the scars that she had across her chest, tummy and back as she turned herself around under the water spray.  She caught me looking and I felt embarrassed and decided it best not to ask about her injuries.  She looked at me and smiled as she soaped herself and as she was looking at me, she said, “Hardcore matches.”

I did not quite understand what she meant so I excused myself then confessed my ignorance on the subject.  While we showered, she explained what a hardcore match was, and that she has had matches in steel catches, and rings surrounded with barbed wire.  She told me that there were a lot of sites devoted to hardcore matches online and that I should check out the videos but she cautioned me that I should avoid those since she would not want to see my beautiful face scarred by a trashcan, ladder, or baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire.  I had to admit that the thought of this sounded horrible and I remarked that she gave good advice to avoid such things.

We finished our shower, dried off, and dressed.  I just slipped into my comfy jeans, hiking boots and Harley Davidson t-shirt.  As I exited the locker room to sit with William to watch the rest of the matches, Ian met me at the entrance and presented me with a DVD of my match with Shonta.  He told me that he records all of her matches and thought that I might like to have a copy of my match with her.  I hugged him tightly and thanked him, though it would have been better to have a video of a match that I had won.  When I stepped back from Ian, I heard Shonta ask Ian if he was cheating on me with the little foreign girl.  Of course, she was just teasing him.  Before I parted company with Shonta and Ian I gave her my card with my email address, phone number and such and told her that if she ever makes it to America to look me up.  She accepted my card and told me that she had never been to America but might like to visit there some day.

I made my way to where William was sitting and took the seat next to him that he had saved for me.  As I sat down a few of the folks in the area recognized me and congratulated me on a fine effort for my match against an opponent with a reputation for brutality.  I thanked them for their kind words, then turned to William and asked him how I did.  He said that I did great but I expected him to say nothing less if for no other reason than to be kind.  I did have concerns about what would happen to his sponsorship if I continued to lose, though it was his choice to match me up against a much larger and more experienced opponent.

As we were watching the next match, a pudgy blonde girl had her opponent down on the canvas, hooked her leg and tried for a pin.  When the thin brunette kicked out at the count of two the blonde slammed her hands down on the canvas in frustration as she had been trying for quite some time to pin her battered opponent.

The blonde stood up and dragged the brunette toward the center of the ring by her hair and as she was dragged, she offered little resistance.  Once she was positioned properly the blonde climbed to the top rope with her feet resting on the turnbuckle, then pushed off propelling herself toward her seemingly helpless opponent.  As she descended toward the brunette, she quickly rolled out of the way to avoid the frog splash that the blonde was attempting to deliver.  As the blonde tried to compensate for the movement of her opponent she landed at a bad angle and from where we were sitting, I could immediately tell that either her shoulder had dislocated or her collarbone was broken.  It looked pretty nasty, so much so that it was cringe worthy.

The match was immediately stopped and the medics in attendance slid into the ring to address her injury.  Her arm was splinted and strapped to her body across her chest before she was put on a spine board and removed from the ring under the bottom rope.  She was transferred to a stretcher and taken by ambulance to the hospital.  The whole time she was being attended to she was howling in pain so I assumed that the injury was quite serious though we never figured out if it was her shoulder or arm or perhaps both.

During the pause between matches I made a trip to the snack bar.  When I got back to my seat Daniel and Ian were sitting next to William.  They were chatting up a storm when I asked, “Ok guys, where am I supposed to sit?”  I expected a smart answer from one of them but they just kept talking, but I did get an answer from a familiar voice that I recognized as Shonta.  She teasingly told me that I could sit on her lap.  She never expected me to say “ok” and actually do it… which I did without a second thought.  She warned me about wiggling as I made myself comfortable.  She added that if I wiggle my little butt too much, she might have to take me home with her.

I offered her some of my cheese fries but she noticed the onions and hot peppers that I had piled on top of the cheese sauce that covered them and she declined.  I knew that even my slight weight must be causing her discomfort with her thigh being the way it was so I slid off her lap and sat next to her.  I inquired as to what was going on with our guys in the row in front of us.  I tried to listen in but could not tell what they were saying.

She told me that Jackie, the blonde girl that had been injured earlier in the ring was set to compete in a match on Tuesday night when our division takes on one of the others.  She explained that the divisions here are having a competition where points are given to the division for each win and that we are required to fill so many slots to make a full card for the evening.  With the loss of Jackie that leaves Ian’s team one wrestler short and they will be penalized if no one steps up to take her place.

I could see where this was going already, and I even thought I knew what her answer was going to be before I asked the question, “So why couldn’t one of the other girls could fill in for Jackie?”  Shonta had two reasons why they could not find a replacement.  Tuesday was Halloween and the women with children had to take them out for tricks or treats.  The second reason was that the girls remaining wanted nothing to do with the girl from the other league that was scheduled into that slot on the card.  When I heard the second reason, I knew I had guessed right and that someone said, “Let’s get the new girl crushed again.” 

Out of curiosity I asked Shonta about the holy terror that they were trying to talk William into signing me up to face.  The other woman was Jaiya, she was 38 years old, 5’4”, 145 pounds and strong as an ox because she was built like an ox!  Shonta went on to tell me how she had left a trail of devastation throughout the Sidney divisions.  When I asked Shonta why they could not switch things up and let her wrestle Jaiya.  It turns out that the two of them had just had a match two weeks ago, which is how Shonta ended up as the number one contender.  That did not answer my question so I asked again why she could not take on Jaiya, and sadly she answered that she was not sure that her leg would be well enough by Tuesday as she feared that she sustained a deep muscle bruise from my kicks.  Of course, I thought that this was a total bullshit reason and that Shonta still would have a much better chance against Jaiya than I would.

Ok, so now I was thinking that since I incapacitated their star wrestler that I was being set up as the designated sacrifice?  Shonta went on to say that she would still compete but she was not sure that she could effectively keep up with Jaiya in her current state.  She did confirm that she was scheduled against a lesser opponent that she was sure she could beat without too much trouble.  All I heard out of Shonta’s explanation of things was, “Blah, blah, blah, new girl…  blah, blah, blah…  gets squashed…  blah, blah, blah!”

I considered what Shonta had told me and I was intrigued by the thought of doing this match but I had to confess to Shonta that I doubt that I could beat Jaiya and stressed that I already had plans to fly home on Monday to be back at school on Tuesday.  It was then that William turned around and offered to have a friend of his exchange the ticket for me without penalty if I decided that I wanted to do the match.  Seeing as how William had purchased my tickets, I wondered why I had to know about his ticket finances unless he was reassuring me that he had everything covered since he would be leaving me behind in Australia while he returned to Oklahoma.

My concern was still that I would lose and probably lose horribly just like I did with Shonta, and when I explained that to William, Ian and Daniel entered the conversation and told me that I did not do horribly, and in fact I had done better against Shonta then most of the girls in the Sidney division had in several years.  I was flattered by their kind words and as I pondered my response William told me that it was up to me to decide and that he would not force me into a match that I had deep reservations about.  I was happy to hear that but I had to ask Daniel what was so wrong with losing a few points if no one took Jackie’s slot on the card.  Daniel explained that the penalty for not filling the slot would cost our group more points than they could afford to lose since a no-show forfeit carried a penalty of fifty points.  Ian added that we only get twenty points for winning a match and lose nothing from a defeat.

I excused myself and went into the locker room where it was quiet to think about things for a while before I made a decision.  After considering the possibilities I returned to my seat next to Shonta and told her and Daniel that I would stay and take the match.  I figured that I would be healed up enough by then, I just had said something.  Shonta promised to take care of that for me, then suggested that I pack up my things at the hotel and that she would pick me up in the morning.  Shonta told me that I was staying at her place while I was here and that she was not taking “no” for an answer.  William told me that it would be ok and that I should stay with her rather than be alone in an unfamiliar city.

After the last match Shonta and I went to my hotel room, collected my things before I checked out.  I found out that the room bill had been taken care of by some unnamed benefactor.  As I was about to leave the desk a gentleman in a hotel uniform approached me and handed me an envelope from the concierge desk.  When I opened it, I found an airline ticket for Saturday morning inside with a note saying, “Sorry ma’am, this was the best I could do with your flight.”  I thanked him and said that it was fine.  I tipped the man then headed off with Shonta.

As we walked to Shonta’s car I noticed that she was still limping badly and that her left leg was bothering her a lot.  I asked her about her leg and she said that it hurts like hell but the cream that I gave her along with a hand full of industrial strength aspirin helped her a lot.  When we got to the car there was a tall slender blonde woman in the driver’s seat.  As I sat down in the back seat and closed the door Shonta introduced the woman Alana, her wife.  I offered Alana my hand in friendship and we did the old socially proper handshake greeting.  I could not see her face as she addressed me since the car was now moving and she was busy watching out for traffic, but I felt my heart skip a beat when she said, “So you’re the girl that crippled my wife?”  I was hoping that she was not upset with me.  I realized that she was not upset when Shonta started laughing.

They took me to a sheep ranch outside the city that Alana and Shonta owned.  Her father left the ranch to Alana when he passed.  Shonta worked in town at her chiropractic practice while Alana tended to the running of the ranch.  Even though Shonta tried to turn the topic of conversation to ranching, Alana just would not let go of that previous cheating subject and was doing her best to tease her wife about being injured by a beautiful teen rookie.  Of course, I thanked her for her kind comments but assured her that we never bumped naught bits in the shower. 

We were getting along quite well when we arrived at the ranch.  I thought that they were going to put me up in a guest room, but instead they walked me across the compound to a small one-bedroom guesthouse.  Alana said that I was free to stay as long as I liked as she showed me around the guesthouse.  I was so thankful that there was a small apartment style washer and dryer in the efficiency kitchen since I did not bring enough clothing to wear for a weeklong stay.  Not to mention that my wrestling attire was in need of a good wash since I only brought one set with me. 

When I mentioned about washing my wrestling outfit Shonta spoke up and said that we really need to find me something better to wear.  She told me that my outfit was super sexy but that I needed something a bit more functional than what I had worn.  She understood when I told her that I only had a few days noticed before I had to be here so it was either the kogal look or the metallic red bikini that an old boyfriend had purchased for me before our trip to spring break in Florida.  When I mentioned the red bikini, they both said in unison, “Now that I would love to see you in!”  We all started laughing and giggling at the same time.

Before they left me, I asked where would be the best place for me to do my morning run.  Alana asked how far I normally ran.  When I told her about three miles, she said that it was about five K to the end of the dirt road that runs past the barn.  She pointed to the west and said that the its best to go early in the morning before it gets too hot.  When I told her, the heat does not bother me since I train in the Oklahoma summer heat, and had to keep covered so that my pale skin did not burn.

After they left, I changed into my running shorts, sports bra and high tops and set off down the road.  I had gotten a late start and just as Alana warned it did get hot here but it did not bother me much since it was less humid here than it was in Oklahoma.  I passed a few of the ranch hands while on my run and one of them took off after me on a horse.  It did not take long for him to catch up to me and as he pulled up and rode alongside me, he kept trying to get my attention by saying, “Excuse me miss!”  I was focused on my run and did not realize he was talking to me but when I did, I exchanged greeting with him before he informed me that I was trespassing on private property and that I would have to leave.

I told the ranch hand that I was spending the week here with Shonta and Alana and that they told me that this was the best course for me to run.  He cautioned me about running outside in the heat.  I thanked him for his concern as I kept running.  After a few minutes he turned back to return to his work, figuring that I must be telling the truth since I mentioned the names of the owners of the ranch.

When I returned from my run Alana spotted me returning and came to apologize for Eric challenging me while I was running.  I told her that it was no problem, then confessed that he was cute and that I did not mind.  She giggled and teased me about letting him know that I had said that.  Alana had a good sense of humor and even though she was an older than me, she had a young heart and a young spirit.

On Monday after my run Shonta came to collect me to go shopping for wrestling gear.  She took me to a shop in Sidney that sold all sorts of sporting equipment including various types of wrestling and boxing outfits.  Some of them were quite sexy, but Shonta tried to steer me away from those outfits and toward the ones that were more generic and made of more durable materials.  She said that the last thing I wanted to have happen in the ring was a wardrobe malfunction.  As I browsed through the selection, I ignored Shonta’s advice until she decided to help me pick out something sexy.  Now being a nerd girl sexy is not something that I normally wear but being that Shonta thought I could look sexy in wrestling attire spurred me on in my quest for the sexiest functional item I could find.

Together we picked out a cute little outfit that had a pattern that contained several different shades of purple in a pattern that looked like a cross between leopard spots and military camouflage.  The edges of the tight little shorts were trimmed in white while the halter-top was white and trimmed in the same camouflage print as the bottoms.  They were made of a durable shiny looking fabric that was somehow shiny and breathable.  I looked at the tag inside the shorts but could not understand the name of the fabric since it resembled a chemical name of some sort.

I liked the colors and the pattern and that there was not much to it, nor did it leave much to the imagination with its tight fit and the wide-open cleavage area.  What Shonta liked about it was that it was durable and functional.  She expressed her opinion that I should wear a little bit more fabric than what this outfit was made of but I told her that this was a compromise between sexy and functional.  She agreed with me for once.  I do have to say that the one thing that I liked about the top that I would not admit to Shonta was that the straps that held the top tightly around my neck were thick and were made of one continuous piece, as was the back of the top.  I would have to stretch the fabric and put it on as I would a t-shirt or tank top.  At least with the top being one piece I would not have to worry about it being untied to expose the “A Team.”

Along with the top and shorts I found a set of three-inch wide wristbands and boots that matched the purple pattern.  I tried the boots on and remarked that it would be tough for me to wrestle in boots.  That is when the sales lady suggested that I try a pair of footless leg guard that were popular with some of the karate students.  The guards that she suggested looked just like boots except they had a stretchy strap that went across the bottom of the foot between the ball of the foot and the ankle.  The strap never touched the floor so it would not be a slipping hazard.  I tried them on then asked Shonta if I could take a couple of practice kicks at her in them.  That did not go over too well.  The thing that I liked about these guards over the boots was that if someone started kicking at me, I could use my shins to block with and have a little bit of protection from the impacts.  The guards were not made of plastic or any hard material and they were a little thicker than the tops of the boots, which is where the better protection comes from.

Next Shonta took me over to the section that had the kneepads and said that these are a must for me especially since I also used my knees to deflect kicks.  She picked out a pair for me that fit snug and went from a bit above my knee down to the top of my shin guards.  Once we had everything picked out, I went into the dressing room to try everything on to make sure it fit.  The halter top seemed a bit loose until Shonta told me to take the top off and cross the straps just under my neck, this way it holds the halter tightly against my chest so my boobs do not spill out if I am tipped upside down.  Not that my boobs were big enough to spill out anyway.  I spun around in front of Shonta and when my back was toward her, she smacked me on the butt and said, “Now if I wasn’t married.”  I knew what she meant and I thanked her for the kind words.

Now that I knew how the sizes ran in this shop, I would be able to order online from America since they ship worldwide.  After we left the shop Shonta headed across town to her hair stylist.  I figured that she was due for a wash and a cut, but when she told me to get into the chair I resisted.  When I protested, she told me that my hair was way too long and that at one point in our match she was tempted to wrap it around my neck and choke out me with it.  Another thought she had was to tie my hair around the top rope and kick me in the chest repeatedly while the referee worked to untie me.  Shonta cautioned me that my opponent on Tuesday would not think twice about doing something similar to me if given the chance. 

I saw her point and asked how short I should get it cut.  She suggested an inch or two below my shoulders.  At that length she said that I could put it up in a pony tail or just let it hang free without it being a hindrance.  Shonta also suggested that I could braid it as I had for our match and since my hair was shorter it should not be a choking hazard to be used against me.  I agreed and let the stylist do her job.  At least she made it look good though I was missing my long red hair as soon as I had a look at the new style in the mirror.

Once we were done with the hair cutting, we were on our way back to the ranch.  The one thing I was not counting on when I got my hair cut was Alana telling me that I looked so much younger with my hair cut this way.  Alana felt embarrassed when Shonta told her that I was nineteen.  She apologized and said that she was not implying that I looked like I was fifteen.  Shonta laughed and agreed with Alana that I looked younger.  I took it in stride and suggested that perhaps my opponent might think that too and give me an opening early on to do some damage.

When Tuesday night came Shonta and I drove to the arena.  Since this was two divisions going against each other it was held in a medium size arena on the other side of Sidney.  When we got to the arena it was almost filled to its 9,000-seat capacity which surprised me that so many people would show up to see a wrestling card with my name on it even though I should have been listed as, “Tessa The Sacrificial Redheaded Lamb.”  Shonta told me that almost any time there is a women’s wrestling competition that the arena is usually sold out in advance.

We had a different locker room than our opponents did.  I guess they did not want any fights starting in the locker room before the wrestlers entered the ring.  Shonta and I changed into our wrestling attire and started stretching out.  When we were finished, I wanted to find a place outside where I could watch the action, and Shonta suggested not doing that before a match.  She said that watching others before your match can mess with your head and cause a bad performance.  I did not see the harm in it but since she had the experience, I listened to her and stayed in the dressing room.

My match was the third match on the card for the night.  The first two matches went well for our group and we won both matches so we were up forty points before my match was announced.  Being the junior to my opponent in seniority in the league I was introduced first which would allow her to make her big entrance while I had to wait and watch.  I had never seen this woman before so I was hoping that I did not give my emotions away by making a face when she came down the aisle.

I watched as Jaiya came down the aisle while the announcer gave her stats as 5’4” and 147 pounds and listed her as being from Walkabout Creek, Australia.  So, at last I was matched up against someone close to my own size, but gave up 21 pounds in weight to what could best be described as a female aborigine warrior.  She came down the aisle dressed in a red spandex outfit with long pants and sleeveless cropped top.  The cropped top was not flattering given the size of her belly, but I noticed as she came closer to the ring that her belly did not jiggle meaning that she had muscle there instead of the fat that I had assumed.  She had this wild black kinky hair that looked something like an afro from the 1960s with the only difference being that her hair looked like it was styled by sticking her finger in a light socket.

Before the bell rang, I moved out to the center of the ring and offered my hand, and just like Shonta did she cautiously accepted my hand and shook it firmly.  After that we backed up a few steps while keeping an eye on each other.  We circled the ring a few times and then we both lunged for each other and as we came together, we both went for the collar and elbow lockup that the Americans usually use to start their matches.  I had not expected this but it was preferable to a forearm smash to the face.

We danced around the ring for a few seconds, at first neither of us could obtain an advantage until she got low and drove me backwards toward the ropes like a bulldozer pushing a tree.  When my back hit the ropes, the referee called for the break, but she did not break the hold so neither did I.  Once again, we were fighting for position as I pushed myself off the ropes.  I used my leg strength to bend her backwards and shove her into the corner without breaking the hold.

The referee continued to call for us to break the hold again as we worked our way down the ropes to the next corner.  Finally, she got me into the corner and pressed her chest into mine to pin me there.  As she kept her legs driving forward her overly abundant breasts mashed against mine making it feel as if two hands were squeezing them tightly.  The referee started counting and we both broke the hold before the count of five.  She backed away with her hands in the air and the audience clapped at the show of sportsmanship.

We came to the center of the ring and while Jaiya went for the collar and elbow, I slipped around behind her and gripped her low below the hips and started lifting, trying to go for an early German Suplex.  She was heavy and lowered her stance which drew me forward and disrupted my attempt at the suplex, but I kept my grip and squeezed in somewhat of a reverse bear hug. 

She tried hard to pry my hands apart but she could not break my grip.  As she worked on my hands my position changed and I was now squeezing on her abdomen as if I were giving her the Heimlich hug.  She abandoned her attempt to pull my hands apart and forced both of her hands followed by her arms between my hands and forced the hold to break.

As soon as the hold was broken, she swung around behind me and attempted the same hold on me.  It did not take me long to bend her right thumb back until she released the hold.  Once the hold was broken, I adjusted my grip and moved from her thumb to her wrist.  I got a good sound hold on her wrist as I swiveled my hips against her lower belly and powered her over my hip, tossing her roughly to the canvas. 

As I closed in on her she was up faster than I had expected given her size and weight, but as I was moving toward her, she moved toward me, hooked my arm and hip tossed me to the canvas.  Like her I was fast to get to my feet and was moving toward her as she thundered in my direction.  When she went for the hip toss again, I sidestepped and used my foot to sweep her legs out from under her.  My leg sweep sent her crashing backwards butt first down to the canvas.

I attempted to go for a quick pin but when I dropped down with my chest across hers, she just raised her arms and rolled me off her chest over her head.  We both raced to get to our feet and I was able to get up first but as I moved toward her, she lunged at me with her arm outstretched and hit me with a clothesline that sent me back down to the canvas.  It was her turn to go for a quick pin but just like she did I lifted my arms and leveraged her of my chest.

We were going fast and furious and I could hear her breathing heavy.  I was up first and waiting for her to get to her feet and when she did, I went running toward her and leapt at her and attempted a dropkick to her chest but she was fast enough to get her arms up and deflect my feet away from her chest.  However, my momentum was still enough to knock her to the canvas.

We both hit with a thud and quick as a cat I was up to one knee and ready to rise to my feet.  I could see her getting up slower this time as she brushed aside her kinky hair and stared at me.  As we continued our stare down the people at ringside began to cheer for the both of us for the show, we had just put on for them.  Her gaze grew more menacing as we stared at each other and I had a feeling that things were about to change.

We came to our feet and circled the ring.  She put up her hands for the collar and elbow again and I went along with it, but when I closed the distance between her and me, Jaiya wrapped her right arm around the back of my head at the same time she was lifting her knee into my tummy.  I bent over from the impact and as I bent over her arm was pushing down on my head. 

She took a step back and raised her beefy arm over her head and brought it crashing down across my upper back like she was swinging a club.  I winced in pain and scrunched up my face as my back had not fully healed from my match over the weekend.  I as beginning think that someone had told her how my back had been savaged on Saturday night since she attacked my lower back this time with a hard kick from her heavy right leg.

The impact stood me up and caused me to lurch forward toward the ropes, before I could turn she shoved me backwards into the turnbuckle and I was thankful that there was not a lot of force to her shove, but there was a lot of force to the forearm smash she delivered to the center of my chest just above my small pert breasts.

I felt the air rush from my lungs from the impact and once again I found myself gasping for air just as I had done in my last match.  She turned her back toward me as I slumped down in the corner with my backside resting on the middle turnbuckle.  Jaiya turned and came back to me and lifted me up into a standing position in the corner then launched her fist into my exposed tummy.  It was then that the referee started warning her about the closed fist strike and started counting for her to back up and let me off the ropes.

Once again, she backed off and I slumped down with my butt on the middle turnbuckle until she came back into the corner and lifted me up by placing both of her hands around my throat and choking me as she lifted.  Once again, she went downstairs and pounded her fist into my tummy as she bent me backwards.  I lowered my arm to try to guard my tummy as I felt like I was about to hurl.  Thankfully I had nothing in my stomach at the time.

The referee warned Jaiya once again and this time when she backed up, I started walking along the ropes bent over guarding my gut while my other hand held the top rope to keep me from falling over.  Jaiya came up behind me and grabbed onto my hair and pulled me to my feet.  I was standing in the middle of the ropes when she bent me back over the top rope and clubbed me once again with her forearm.  By now I was hurting high and low and was struggling to breathe.

I knew I had to do something soon but as soon as I started to move again, she bent me over the top rope and was once again punishing my chest with her thick tattooed arm.  This time she walked away and was mugging for the crowd and while she had her back to me, I moved along the ropes to the far corner where I worked feverishly to fill my lungs with air.  She circled the ring and when she came back to me, she took hold of my arms and moved me along the ropes to the center then whipped me across the ring toward the ropes.

After Jaiya released me, she was in the center of the ring and as I came off the ropes, I launched myself at her feet first and scissored her head and twisted forward.  I had a lot of trouble with the hurracarrana in training, but that night I did it better than before but not quite good enough.  I hit the move on her and got her down but my technique was poor and I did not get the full effect that I needed from the move.

I knew she was going to get up quickly and I had to force myself to do the same even though I was sucking in air like a vacuum cleaner.  Even in my winded condition I was quicker at getting to my feet than she was and by the time she got to her feet and faced me, my feet were smashing her cantaloupe sized breasts and knocking her back down to the canvas with a dropkick.

Once again it was a race to see who could get up first and by now my conditioning was paying dividends as she rolled to the corner and was pulling herself up by using the top rope.  I was up well before her and as she turned around, I was already moving toward her.  When I was in range I stopped and swung my foot upward and kicked her in the side of her face with the top of my foot.  The impact echoed through the arena and I wondered if Shonta heard the noise back in the locker room.

She dropped like a rock and landed on her ample butt on the canvas.  Now it was her sucking air and I was feeling much better about myself.  As she was willing herself to recover, I had moved to the opposite corner where I sized her up and came at her on a dead run.  As I got close, I left my feet and hurtled toward her feet first.  My dropkick caught her in the chest and slammed her back against the turnbuckle.  She sat there with her head rocking from side to side like a little fuzzy bobble head.

I got up quickly and took hold of her legs and pulled her away from the ropes.  I folded her up like a matchbook and went for a quick pin.  She tried to kick out as the referee counted one, then when that did not work, she reached for the bottom rope and the referee forced me to let her go as her fingers tightened around it.  I cursed myself for my inexperience.  I knew now that I should have dragged her farther away from the ropes, but in my defense, she is one heavy woman!

After I breaking the hold, I took hold of her ankles and dragged her toward the center of the ring having learned from my previous mistake.  It was a monumental task rolling her over onto her belly but after a while I had her positioned the way I wanted her.  She knew what was coming as I dropped her right leg and focused my attention on her left leg, and at this point she lifted herself up to support her body on her elbows and one knee.  As I faced her feet and tucked her right leg under my armpit for additional leverage I started leaning back toward her head as my right hand slipped below her knee as I adjusted my position.

Once I had her in position, I dropped my full weight down onto her butt forcing her back down onto her belly.  Her fists pounded the canvas as her screams echoed across the arena as I increased the pressure on my one-legged Boston Crab.  As she screamed a second time the referee lowered himself down by her head to ask if she wanted to submit.  She did not so I bounced a little on her backside to increase the pain of the hold.

While she was still screaming and pounding the canvas I reached down and pulled her other leg up under my armpit to trap her in the full Boston Crab hold.  Again, the referee asked her if she wanted to submit, and still she refused.  I did my best to keep the hold in place and keep the pressure on her lower back, but soon she started to use her hands and elbows to drag herself across the ring.  She was a very strong woman and she pulled herself along the canvas as if I were not sitting on her backside.

Jaiya was just about close enough to touch the rope when I stood up, dropped her left leg and used her right leg to drag her back to the center of the ring without losing my position over her butt.  Once I had her where I wanted her, I sat back down sharply causing her to bellow like a wounded frizzy headed animal.

Once again, I took hold of her other leg and pulled it back under my armpit and with control of both of her legs now, I leaned backwards to put the pressure back on her lower spine.  Once again, she started crawling and dragging me along, but this time she crawled faster and was able to get her hand on the bottom rope as the referee called for the break.  I broke the hold but wanted until he counted to four then dropped her legs.  I thought it was a good idea to inflict just a little more pain on her while I could.  I felt the total heel waiting until the last second to break the hold.  I was sure that if Jaiya ever got the upper hand she would pay me back for my making her suffer for a few extra seconds.

As soon as I stepped away from Jaiya, she rolled over on to her back and started working her left leg to try to get the feeling back into it.  I saw this as an opportunity and I latched onto her left leg then stepped over the leg and began to twist, as I twisted her foot, I dropped down to one knee and folder her twisted leg over my knee and continued to twist her foot while pushing down hard.

Jaiya screamed in pain as I put pressure on her knee and ankle and several times she tried to sit up and swat at me but every time she did, I put more pressure on her ankle until she got the message to stop swatting at me.  I kept he hold on her for a few minutes until I realized that she was not going to submit.

Suddenly I changed my hold on her ankle and used it to flip her over onto her tummy.  When I had her where I wanted her in the center of the ring, I dropped her leg then stepped over her to straddle her back.  She tried to get up to her hands and knees and I let her do that, but once she was up, I slipped my left arm under her chin and pulled back sharply.  Once I had her up in a kneeling position, I shoved my left knee into her back then used both of my hands under her chin to pull her head back with as much strength as I could muster.

As I pulled harder her hands came up to try to dislodge mine but I had a pretty good grip on her chin that she was having a hard time breaking my hold in her current position.  Like I said before, she is a very strong woman and was able to get some leverage on my hands.  As my grip started to slip, I changed tactics and took hold of her arms at the wrist and before she could react, I pulled them back straight behind her.  With my knee still in her back I began putting pressure on her shoulders and spine as I pulled harder on her arms as I pushed her wrists inward in an attempt to make them touch each other.

I was having some success with this hold, which was evident from the way she was screaming.  As the referee distracted her by asking if she wanted to submit, I pulled my knee away from her back and sat my butt down on the canvas while still holding her arms.  Once I was on my butt, I rammed the bottom of my foot into the center of her back.  As I was pushing my foot against her back I was pulling back on her arms, which had her looking up at the ceiling screaming as loud as she could.  The way she was screaming I was hoping that Shonta could hear her all the way back in the locker room.

My arms and legs started to cramp after I held the hold on her for quite a few minutes.  I knew she was never going to submit even though the referee kept asking her.  I pulled my other leg up and pressed it against her back as I still held her arms, then suddenly I released her arms and kicked both feet into her upper back.  Jaiya’s body lurched forward and before she could get her arms under her to stop her fall her face smacked loud and hard against the canvas.

As I got up, she crawled to the ropes and used the second rope to attempt to pull herself to her feet, but I was on her before she could do that.  I grabbed a hold of the wiry bird’s nest that was her hair and helped her to her feet, and at the same time I helped her move toward the corner where I used her hair as a handle to slam her forehead into the top turnbuckle.

The referee warned me about using the turnbuckle and her hair, so I put my hands up and feigned innocence as Jaiya turned in the corner to face me.  As soon as I could see her face, I took three running steps and charged the corner, then on the last step I grabbed the top rope with both hands and sent the bottom of my foot deep into her belly.  Her arms shot up over her head as she groaned loudly and slumped down in the corner until her butt came to rest on the middle turnbuckle.

The referee warned me back and chastised me while ordering me to let her out of the corner.  Once again, I backed up with my hands in the air, and once again I got a three-step run going toward her and like before I took a hold of the top rope and rammed my foot into her exposed belly.

This time her butt slipped off the middle turnbuckle and came to rest on the bottom turnbuckle as her hands clutched her wounded gut.  I moved in cautiously and took hold of her hair and helped her up to a standing position.  She tried to resist but she was rapidly sucking in air and I could tell that her lungs were depleted of oxygen.  Once I got her standing, I used one hand full of her hair to bend her back over the top turnbuckle to open her up as I drove my right forearm down across her chest just above her massive mammaries.

The blow to her chest expelled whatever air she had left inside and once again she slumped down onto the bottom turnbuckle.  Just like before I helped her up with the aid of her frizzy black hair, but this time instead of torturing her chest I took hold of her arm and whipped her into the far corner of the ring.  It was not easy flinging that nearly dead weight but after a few steps I got a good whipping action going and completed the task.

She hit chest first into the turnbuckles and I charged in after her with the intention of ramming my knee into the small of her back but as I got close, she pushed back out of the corner and wildly swung her elbow in my direction.  With me moving forward and her elbow streaking backwards toward me, there was no way to avoid the impact and her elbow struck me in the right eye and her forearm connected with my nose.

I was slightly stunned as I grabbed my face to comfort myself and check for damage and I was thankful that my nose was not bleeding.  My right eye was tearing up and my vision was becoming blurry.  I had a feeling that I would have a decent black eye in the morning for sure.  I do not know how she did it after all I had done to her but the next thing, I knew she was kicking at the back of my knees and jerking back hard on my hair.  Quickly I was falling backwards and hit my head on the top turnbuckle.  Stunned by the blow and the quickness of her move I slid down the turnbuckles until my butt came to rest on the canvas with my back resting against the bottom two turnbuckles.

Where she got the energy from, I had no idea but the next thing I see is her running across the ring at me from the far corner.  About three quarters of the way across the ring Jaiya executes a hand spring and as her body came over the top her butt was crashing down onto my face, which slammed the back of my head into the second turnbuckle.

I lay there unable to move.  I tried to get up but my arms and legs felt like rubber.  The next I saw Jaiya she was running towards me from the far end of the ring, and when she got in range, she left her feet, bent her knee and sent the knee into the side of my head.  Before I could react, she was dragging me out of the corner, rolling me onto my back, lifting my leg and going for a quick but sloppy pin attempt.

The referee was slow getting into position so by the time he got to two I was able to realize what was happening and was able to kick out before he got to three.  Now it was her turn to torture my back, which was still sore from my previous match with Shonta.  She stepped over my body and positioned me on my stomach then pulled my arms back over her legs.  Once she had me positioned, she cupped her hands under my chin, leaned back and started pulling my head back toward her.  It felt as if she were bending me in half in a way that my body was not meant to bend as she secured me in her Camel Clutch.

As I screamed in pain she pulled back harder and then when she got me bent back as far as she could, she held my chin back with just one hand and jammed her right elbow into the side of my neck right at the point where my neck meets my shoulder.  This new combination was torturous for me as my neck, shoulder and back were radiating pain in all directions.  The referee was asking me if I wanted to submit, and even though I could not talk, I was able to shake my head enough to let him know my intentions.

As I shook my head Jaiya moved her other hand back to my chin and increased the pressure.  I was thankful that her elbow was off of my neck since that was one less pain I had to contend with as I plotted some sort of escape.  As the referee asked me again if I wished to submit, I was able to say no through closed lips in between screams.  As I refused to submit, she once again held my chin with one hand and slammed her bent elbow down onto the top of my head.  She did not have a great swing at my head but with her strength it still hurt and caused me a few seconds of confusion as I plotted my escape.

I remembered what she had done earlier to escape one of my holds so as she pulled back, I tried to crawl forward.  Thankfully she did not drag me into the center of the ring and for once I was glad that I let one of my trainers talk me into working on my legs more than I had wanted to in the weight room.  It took me several attempts but I was slowly getting close to reaching the ropes.

When Jaiya watched me reaching for the ropes she stood up quickly the stomped her foot down onto my lower back that had just been assaulted by her Camel Clutch.  I screamed in pain as my spine rattled and the pain impulses sped to my brain.  As I rolled over toward the ropes she wound up and punted the toe of her wrestling boot into the same spot that she had just kicked.  That stopped my movements and caused me to roll onto my back in an attempt to keep her from kicking the same spot again.  As I looked up at the ceiling, I heard a voice come over the speaker staying, “Ten minutes…  ten minutes to remaining!”

I could not believe that ten minutes had passed since this match started.  It seemed like it was less, but that got me to thinking that I only have to survive ten more minutes to secure a draw, but I was not fighting for a draw.  I wanted my first win no matter how much she had tortured my back I was not going to give up.  I promised myself that I would go down fighting.

Jaiya circled around me to position herself where she could bend over and yank me up by my hair.  When she got me to my feet, I was leaning against her for support as she pulled my head under her left armpit and wrapped my left arm across the back of her neck.  I had been here before and I knew what was coming next, I did my best to block it by trying to get my leg around the back of hers but I was too slow.  The next thing I knew I was being jerked upside down just a split second before I came crashing down onto my back on the canvas.  As she completed the suplex my back once again exploded with pain as the ring shook from the impact.

She did not waste a second after we hit the canvas.  The next thing I felt was her pressing her body across my chest and pulling my left leg back toward my chest as the referee hit the canvas next to me and started to count.  At the count of two I was able to summon enough strength to kick out, but where that strength came from, I had no idea since I was once again sucking in air as fast as I could to refill my lungs after the suplex.

Once I was free, I rolled away from her with my left hand clutching my lower back.  While my opponent was screaming at the referee to count faster, I made it to my hands and knees and was crawling toward the ropes to pull myself up.  When she stopped jawing at the referee, I felt her hands in my hair once again as she pushed my chest against the second rope.  She kept a tight hold on my hair and threw her leg over my back and straddled me before she dropped her full weight down upon my back.  I now had her full 147 pounds pushing down on my back and compressing my chest against the rope making it impossible for me to breathe.  I tried to scream but no sound came out and I was thankful that the referee had started his count.

Before he hit three, she slipped off my back as the referee issued her yet another warning about her use of the hair and the ropes.  Instead of backing off she slipped between the ropes to the ring apron where she took a hold of my hair and rammed her knee into the center of my forehead.  My head was unable to move from the impact of her knee since she had a tight grip on my hair, which increased the force of the blow and caused me to see stars for a while.

Just as the referee got to three, she let go of my hair just in time, but then she grabbed on again and slammed her knee into my forehead.  The referee was really yelling at her now to get back into the ring and started to count her out.  She released my hair and backed away from me and I was thinking that she was climbing back into the ring, but instead she was running on the outside of the ring and when she got to where I was, she lifted her foot and kicked me in the side of the head.  This not only got Jaiya a warning from the referee, her actions also got her a loud round of boos and jeers from the audience.

I felt like I was going to pass out and thought that for a few seconds I had because the next thing I knew I was laying on the canvas on my side.  There was no resistance from me when Jaiya rolled me over onto my back, lifted my leg as her back was resting across my chest in a Back Press pin attempt.  The referee began his count and I have no idea how or why but before he counted to three, I was able to get one shoulder off of the canvas and roll onto my side facing my opponent’s back. 

Now it was her turn to work on my legs.  She knelt down beside me and moved my left leg in a bent position behind my left, and then she sat down on my left shin stretching the muscles and ligaments behind my left knee.  As she transferred more of her weight to my leg I started to scream and pound the canvas, which caused the referee to ask if I want to submit.  I quickly shook my head from side to side to let him know my intentions.

Jaiya stretched out lengthwise and we were now back to back as she changed her method of attack.  She still had hold of my leg but now was pulling on it hard as she used her weight to keep me from trying to crawl to the ropes.  I do not know how much time had passed since she had applied the hold to my leg and after the referee asked me several times if I wanted to submit, Jaiya realized that I was not about to do so she released my leg and rolled off my back.

I lost sight of her for a second and then I felt myself being pulled up to my feet by my hair.  Jaiya shoved me forcefully into the corner with my back impacting the top turnbuckle.  I was standing on wobbly legs and my knee was throbbing with pain, but as quick as she was to slam my back into the corner, she was just as quick to follow me in and deliver a backhanded chop to the center of my chest just above my breasts.  The A Team jiggled a bit from the impact and once again I found the air forced from my lungs and was struggling to breathe.

I did not have time to get out of the corner as I found myself receiving a second chop to the same spot before I could get my wobbly legs to move.  The referee warned her to let me out of the corner, and as she was shaking her hand that she had chopped me with I stumbled out of the corner clutching my chest.  If her hand was stinging from the force of the last chop, you can imagine how my chest felt.

Before I could get to the far corner away from her, she was behind me and with a firm hold of my arm she whipped me into the opposite corner back first, and once again she followed me into the corner with another chop that had her hand stinging for a second time.  Before I could devise a plan, she was on me and was sending me for a ride back first into the opposite corner.  The impact jarred my bones as the ring shook.  As Jaiya did before she followed me into the corner but this time I had to fight back.

This time her intention was to ram her shoulder into my gut, so when I noticed that she had bent over I used my arms to lift myself up by using the top ropes.  I was not expecting to find myself sitting on her back and at first, I was at a loss on what to do next until something that I had seen in one of the Japanese videos quickly came to mind. 

While I was sitting on her back, I bent my legs and hooked them under her arms, as she tried to fight her way out of my grip, I used the ropes to turn us so that her back was against the ropes and then I lunged forward over the top rope.  When I stopped moving, I had her arms locked with my legs and her back against the top rope with my full weight, pulling her back into the top rope just under her shoulders.  She started to scream and stomped her feet but as she stomped her feet I reached for her legs and held them up off the canvas as I secure my Tarantula hold on her.

Of course, it was an illegal hold since I had her over the top rope.  The referee soon started to count, but I had the feeling that he waited a second or two before he started the count.  When I released the hold Jaiya staggered forward with one hand clutching her chest and the other rubbing her back where the rope had left a small dent across the length of her upper back.   Jaiya was still in better shape than I was, but when I released the hold, I found myself on the outside of the ring.  It was a difficult clime to the top of the ring post with my knee and back protesting every movement.  I had a few seconds to steady my breathing as I waited for my opponent to stand fully erect.

It did not matter if she turned toward me or had her back facing me, I was going to attack the second she was standing upright.  I got an added bonus when she stood upright and began to turn toward me.  As soon as I noticed her turning, I launched myself off the top turnbuckle feet first and as she turned to face me my feet were mashing her breasts against her ribcage and driving her backwards as my Missile Dropkick hit is target.

I tried to go for a quick pin but I had not done enough damage to get more than a two count before Jaiya kicked out and sat up.  I was a little quicker than she was getting to my knees so I was behind her when she started to get a foot under her in preparation to stand.  Before she could I locked my fingers under her chin and press my knee against her back as I knelt behind her.  I needed a bit more time to recover and decided that keeping her trapped in this hold would give me a few minutes to catch my breath and make her expend some energy to escape my Crippler Crossface.

The referee asked if she wished to submit, but of course she did not.  She borrowed a page from my book and used her fingers to work on mine.  She bent them back in the hope that I would release the hold and finally I had to release her, but not before I spread my legs behind her before clamping them around her waist just above her hips.  I knew this scissor hold well as one of my trainers often caught me between his legs in the same way.  Unfortunately, my legs were not as strong as his but thanks to my strength training, my legs had enough strength to elicit a scream from her as I cranked up the pressure.

She started to use her elbows to try and push down on my knees, but once she did that, I placed my hands flat on the canvas and bridged up until my butt was about a foot off the canvas.  Now I was squeezing Jaiya and making her support half of my weight as she tried to free herself.  This hold was not doing any favors for my back or my knee but it was allowing me to catch my breath and I had needed to do that for quite a while after she had so violently attacked my chest and belly earlier.

I still had a headache as well and my ears were ringing a bit from her assault on my head, but that too was a minor inconvenience that I was able to block out as I concentrated on keeping my legs around her as she struggled to get free.  Every time I would squeeze harder and ratchet up the pressure she would scream and the referee would ask if she wanted to submit.  Jaiya still was not ready to submit, nor was I ready to release her.

Jaiya started to twist and wiggle in an attempt to loosen my hold.  When she did that, I reached forward with one hand and grabbed onto her hair to jerk her head back sharply.  She got the message and stopped wiggling but I also got the message as the referee started to count.  I released her hair before he got to three and when I did, Jaiya reached for the referee’s hand and tried to use him as an anchor to pull herself sideways as she attempted another escape. 

Jaiya’s pulling at the referee brought laughter from the crowd but as the referee tried to pull his hand away, his pulling away and her trying to pull herself to him caused her to pitch sideways and land on her side but she still had not broken my scissors.  Once she was rolling, I used her momentum to keep her rolling and soon I found Jaiya on her back with my legs around her and my belly was lying on the canvas.  I was surprised when I heard the referee start his three count as he slapped the canvas as each number was sounded.

To stop the count Jaiya lifted her legs in the air and used the weight of her tree trunk like legs to roll herself over.  Once we were on our sides I went with her roll and used my arms as leverage to put us back into our original position with me seated behind her with my legs around her waist and my ankles locked together in front of her. 

Jaiya started bouncing and using her legs to power herself forward in an attempt to reach the ropes.  I did my best to put on the brakes but her legs were too strong to stop her.  I did make her pay a bit of a price by grinding my legs against her sides, with every move she made until her hand touched the bottom rope and the referee made me break the scissors.  Thankfully I held onto my scissors long enough to catch my breath and allow the sharp pain in my back to decrease to a dull burning sensation.

When I got to my feet, I thought that I would have the advantage but as I dragged her up by her hair, she clobbered me across the chest with her right forearm.  The blow staggered me backwards.  As I backed up from the force of the blow, she moved with me, clubbing my chest with each backwards step I made until my back was against the ropes on the other side of the ring.  Her forearm smashes came too quick for me to get an arm up to block them as she had caught me off guard with the first one. 

With my back touching the ropes she took my arm and whipped me across the ring.  I turned so my back would hit first and while I was catapulted off the ropes, I found myself heading straight for Jaiya with her arm outstretched as she attempted to clothesline me as raced toward her.  I was just able to duck low enough to get under her arm and once I did, she took off running for the ropes on the opposite side of the ring.  We both sunk in the ropes and were propelled toward the center of the ring.  As we came closer together, we both had the same idea to side step each other’s charge.  She stepped left and I stepped right and we met chest to chest in the center of the ring.  This brought a loud round of laughter from most of the audience.

The next thing I knew I was laying on my back looking up at the ceiling gasping for air.  As we both lay on our backs on the canvas the referee started his long count towards ten.  Once again, I wished this match were in Japan since we would have until the count of twenty to get up.  I could have used the extra ten seconds to compose myself after the great collision we just had.

When the referee got to six in his count I started to roll over, and as I came to rest on my side, I noticed an Asian man with a camera near the ring apron with his camera in such a position that he was taking pictures of my crotch as I was laying on my back on the canvas.  When he noticed that I had seen him he quickly darted away from my side of the ring.  The referee got to eight and we were both on our knees.  Jaiya was pulling herself up by using the ropes while I was doing the same without any assistance. 

We both made it to our feet before the count reached ten.  Since I was a bit slower than Jaiya was she made it over to me before I was fully standing and sent a backhanded chop to my chest before I could steady myself.  My hand clutched my chest as the impact radiated outward from the center.  As she was assessing my condition and was pulling her arm back to club me across the back, I turned toward her and sent a chop of my own across her chest that stopped her in her tracks.

Jaiya took no time to comfort herself or rub away the sting; she just reared back and sent another chop to my chest.  I did find out this time that if I held my breath as her hand hit, I was able to keep breathing normally as the shock did not deflate my lungs and force the air out.  I think she wanted to have a battle in the center of the ring where we exchange chops until our chests were bright red but I was having none of that.

As Jaiya lifted her right hand over her head to chop at me again, I sent my foot up under her arm.  The top of my foot impacted in the center of her armpit.  The smack of the impact echoed throughout the arena.  Jaiya bent over and quickly clutched her arm that had gone numb from the kick.  She was making noises that were hard to describe and I knew that I had damaged her.  She straightened up and I could see the pained expression as she used her right hand to chop at me again, and as the blow struck, I knew that there was very little force on it and I was able to stand without moving to face her.

I moved my arm like I was going to return the chop but instead I went with another kick, but this time her arm was down so I aimed for the joint where her arm connects to her shoulder.  Jaiya screamed, clutched her upper arm and looked at me with a pained expression on her face.  I was surprised when she came toward me and hit me with another chop from her right hand.  This time there was even less force on it than there had been the last time. 

We stalked each other around the ring and she was expecting me to kick at her wounded arm again so she kept it turned away from me so instead I targeted her uninjured arm that she was using to guard the injured one.  That really pissed her off and she came at me and started chopping at my chest.  Jaiya plastered my chest three times with chops from her good as I was backed up to the corner.  The chops lacked the power that she had earlier but she still backed me up mostly from her charge and body position.

When my back hit the corner, she attempted to give me a chop with her left hand but I quickly ducked under the chop then shoved her back first against the top turnbuckle and sent in three quick chops of my own while she had nowhere to go.  She screamed from the last chop and rightly so, the last chop I delivered hurt my hand. 

After the last chop to her chest I took a hold of her arm and pulled her out of the corner and used her arm to whip her across the ring into the opposite corner.  She ended up with her back against the turnbuckles and before she had a chance to react, I was charging into the corner after her.  When I got in range, I launched a kick toward her head but she was quick enough to drop down onto her butt to dodge my kick.  My foot ended up landing on the top turnbuckle and hit nothing but air. 

Jaiya rolled and came up behind me.  When I turned, she met me with a clubbing forearm across my chest as she launched herself at me from a few feet away.  She followed the forearm with her body crashing against mine and pinning me in the corner.  After having been freight trained, I ended up sliding down the turnbuckles until my butt was resting on the canvas.

I attempted to get up but I was a bit stunned from the impact and when I finally composed myself, she was running at me from the far corner at full speed.  As I tried to sit up and roll, she kept running toward me until she was close enough to leave her feet and slam her knee into my chest at full speed.  Her knee hit my chest as my back impacted the turnbuckle.  I found myself trying to decide which hurt worse my chest or my back after having 147 pounds of force slam into me.

I was dazed and looking up at the ceiling as my mouth hung open while I was trying to fill my lungs with air.  My concentration was focused on the pain I was experiencing while trying to breathe normally.  As I got my first full breath into my lungs Jaiya was dragging me out of the corner by my feet and then she pounced on top of me and went for a lazy pin.  She did not pull me far enough out of the corner and I had the presence of mind to reach out and grab onto the bottom rope as the referee’s count got to two.

I was laying on my side after I rolled a bit and I was taking in my second full breath when I was snatched off of the canvas by my hair.  Jaiya pulled me up to my feet and moved behind me as she held me up.  My legs were like rubber as she hoisted me up over her shoulder.  I tried to struggle as I found myself across her back looking up at the ceiling.  I started kicking my legs violently and soon I found that I had disrupted her balance enough that she tilted sideways and dropped me.  Thankfully she dropped me on the side of her body where my feet were and I was able to break my fall.

She paused for a moment, why I do not know but I was not going to question her about it.  Instead I found myself behind her and as quick as I could I wrapped my arms around her belly just above the hips and flipped backwards.  It sure was hard lifting her up after the pounding I had taken, and I have to admit that this was probably the worst German Suplex I had ever attempted, but at least it was partially successful and bought me a few seconds where she was not attacking me.

She rolled after the impact but she was in better shape than I was now and as we both got to our feet I attempted to charge and clothesline her but she ducked under and caught me from behind as I ran past.  Her hands wrapped low around my waist and she returned the favor of the German that I had given her a few seconds earlier.  The problem was that her German was executed perfectly and I landed on my head and neck.  When she released me from her grip I flopped over like a dead fish on the canvas.

Well, I thought she had executed it perfectly from the position that I landed in but for some reason she was slow getting up.  Not to pass up an opportunity I took a deep breath, composed myself and grabbed onto her hair to help her up into a sitting position.  The referee had long since stopped warning us about using the hair since neither of us were listening to him when it came to this subject.

I continued to help her up by her hair until she was standing.  I did not know if I had the strength left for this or not but I pulled her head between my legs while she was bent over in front of me.  Once I had my thighs locked against her head I leaned forward, wrapped my arms around her belly and attempted to lift her into position for a pile driver.  Three times I tried to get her up and three times she resisted.  I did not know if it was just her weight or her weight combined with her resistance that prohibited me from completing my pile driver on her.  Out of frustration I started dropping forearm smashes across her back one after the other when I realized that I could not lift her up.

Jaiya was stunned from the blows to her back, at least that is what I thought but since she was not fighting back, I released my thighs from around her head and backed her up to the ropes.  I pushed my hand up under her chin to bend her back over the top rope to give me an open shot.  Quickly I raised my arm over my head and brought it down into the center of her chest.  She grunted as the air escaped her lungs before she sagged into the ropes with only one arm holding her up as it was draped over the top rope.

I took a hold of her arm at the wrist and was about to send her running toward the rope on the opposite side of the ring, but as I pulled her arm toward me, she pulled my arm toward her and the combination of our pulling doubled the force of the impact when she kicked her foot into the center of my tummy just below the ribs.  As I bent over in front of her guarding and comforting my stomach, she hooked her arm around the back of my head and pulled me in tightly against her hip, then quickly she fell backwards and as her back hit the canvas, so did the top of my head.  Once again, I was seeing stars as she drove my head into the canvas with a DDT.

Jaiya quickly rolled me over and dove on top of me with another lazy pin attempt.  I felt her weight pressing down on me and heard the referee begin to count.  When he got to two, I was able to kick out before he got to three.  I believe I would have been finished this time if she had taken the time to pin me properly, because I had very little left and I was fighting on instinct.

My opponent took her time standing up, and then took even more time before she dragged me up by my hair.  I suspected that she too had very little left in her tank but unfortunately her experience tank was full and mine was just about on empty.  I did not know what she had planned for me but her plan was cut short when in desperation I punted my foot into her belly.  It was not my best kick but it was enough to stop her long enough to give back the DDT that I had just learned how to do a few seconds ago.  Hers was better than mine, but it still took its toll on her and gave me a few seconds that I used to try to gather my wits about me.

I got up holding my head as it had impacted the canvas as well.  Like I said, it was a DDT but not a good one.  She was still laying on her back when I walked over to her, but I have to say, the way I was walking I would have failed a police field sobriety test.  I grabbed onto her legs at the ankles and tried to pull her away from the corner but I did not have enough strength left for that so I gave up on that and climbed the ropes in the nearest corner to where Jaiya was laying. 

I got to the top rope and was planning on frog splashing her until I remember what happened to the blonde girl Saturday night.  I changed my mind and was just going to drop down onto her chest with my butt.  However, Jaiya had just gotten to her feet as I reached the top rope and as I was about to turn around, she started shaking the rope, which caused me to lose my balance.  Instead of falling out of the ring or falling into the ring I dropped straight down onto the turnbuckle with my legs splayed to either side on the outside of the ring.  The worst part was my poor little kitty landed on the turnbuckle causing great internal pain and a wave of nausea to wash over my abdominal region. 

Now that I was stuck on the top ropes and it felt as if my insides were churning over and over, Jaiya came up behind me and started launching forearm after forearm into my lower back.  I tried to get off the turnbuckle but there was nowhere for me to go except down to the floor outside the ring and that was a fall that I did not want to take because of the distance of the drop.  She kept pounding away until I lost my balance and tipped over backwards.  But instead of falling on her or falling on the canvas, my right foot got caught under the turnbuckle where it connects to the ring post.

I tried to hold on to the ropes to keep from hanging down in a totally helpless position.  I knew that if I held onto the ropes, I could at least try to free my foot in this position, but if I let go, I was totally screwed.  While I was holding on and struggling to free my foot Jaiya came up behind me and started kicking me in the back.  Each kick was aggravating and already existing injury, still I did my best to hold on until I could hold on no longer and dropped down into a position that is known as the Tree of Woe.   

I was at her mercy and she could have done any of a hundred different things to me, and as I expected her to kick me in the torso repeatedly, she exited the ring and started climbing up the ring post on the outside of the ring.  I have to admit that I would not have let her off the hook had our positions been reversed.  Anyway, her choosing to stop kicking me gave me enough time that I was able to pull myself back up into a sitting position on the top turnbuckle.  As she got near the top of the ring post I started punching at her and was landing wild shots on various parts of her body.  I was off balance so my punches did not have much on them, though they did slow her down a bit.

She got to the top of the pole and I had no idea what she was planning on doing but I did remember that I was in a similar position on Saturday night.  While Jaiya was standing on the second rope with her butt resting on the turnbuckle I tucked her head under my left arm and draped her arm over my neck.  She struggled to get free as I continued to set her up.   When I was ready, I tried to suplex her from the top rope the same way that Shonta did to me, but after three attempts to lift her I did not have the strength to pull it off.  This is when Jaiya started pounding my ribs with her fist in an attempt to get free.

I lost my hold on her and when that happened she grabbed me by the hair and launched her head into my forehead.  Her head butt quickly scrambled my thoughts and sent me off balance and soon I found myself hanging upside down in the corner with my foot caught in the turnbuckle again.  I tried to pull myself up and got to a point where my back was parallel to the ring’s canvas and that is when she dropped off the turnbuckle and came crashing down on top of me.  Her knee hit my chest and her weight crashing down on me freed my foot from the turnbuckle, but that only put me in a position for her full 147 pounds to come crashing down on top of my chest and stomach as I landed first in a heap in the corner.

Jaiya quickly pounced on top of me, and I have no idea how I had managed to do it but as the referee was between two and three, I was able to get my hand on the bottom rope forcing the referee to stop his count and call for a break.  Jaiya went into a rage and screamed at the referee and said that he was too slow and that he should count faster next time.  After she was done arguing with the referee, I was still laying flat on my back looking up at the ceiling as she took hold of my ankles and dragged me a few feet away from the corner.

Once she had me away from the corner, she stomped her boot into the center of my chest causing me to gasp and sputter as my chest burned once again as the air had been driven out of my lungs.  I tried to sit up but was unable to.  My main concern was breathing, my second concern was finding out if I had any internal injuries from her fall on top of me.  My thoughts were on many things but one of those things was not Jaiya until I caught her out of the corner of my eye and noticed that she was perched on the top turnbuckle and in a position to execute a frog splash or worse.  I kept watching her in a way that she did not know that I had seen her and when she pushed off and was airborne I rolled toward the corner so that when she landed there was nobody home.

She did a full belly flop onto the canvas and quickly rolled over onto her back holding her tummy and her overly large breasts.  She was close enough to me and we were close enough to the ropes that I was able to get up on the second rope with my foot then drop down with my knee aimed between her two arms as they comforted her previously injured upper lady parts.  She bent in half like a matchbook and when she settled down onto the canvas, I hooked her leg and spread my back across her breasts for a quick Back Press pin.  The referee began his count but only got to two before she kicked out.

When I got to my feet Jaiya was still laying on her back and just as she did earlier I looked out over the top rope and as I was looking at the spectators I smiled and drew my thumb across my throat.  This got a roar of approval from the crowd as I started my climb to the top turnbuckle of the near corner.  When I got to the top I stood on the top turnbuckle then jumped off and descended with my knee aimed at her belly.  I was surprised that she was still in the same position as my knee sunk into her gut.

I went for a quick cover and as the referee’s count hit two and his hand was coming down for the three count Jaiya once again thwarted my victory and kicked out. I was wondering what I needed to do to this woman to put her down for a three count.  I was tempted to yell to someone in the font row and ask them to throw me a wooden stake that I could drive through her heart because just like Dracula, she kept coming back at me just when I though I had her.  I bet she was probably thinking the same about me as well.

Jaiya rolled over onto her side so there was still life left in her.  In frustration I heaved a big sigh as I looked up to the ceiling in frustration.  She was starting to stir behind me as I put my hands on my head and gulped in oxygen while I tried to figure out what else I could do to her that I had not already done.  While I was catching my breath the referee was checking on Jaiya’s condition. 

When I felt her moving again behind me, I slowly got up to my feet and dragged her up to her feet but kept her bent over as I pulled her head between my thighs.  I knew that I could not lift her for a pile driver but I did remember something that I had seen during a wrestling match in Japan.  Once I had her head between my legs, I hooked her right arm, then went to hook her left but she started fighting me before I could drop down and plant her face into the canvas.  This is when I felt her start to straighten up quickly and as she did, I went flying and I was just able to tuck and get myself into a position where my back would hit the canvas first instead of my head or my neck.

As I was rolling over in an attempt to get up, Jaiya bent low and scooped me up onto her shoulders.  I found myself across her back and shoulders looking up at the ceiling.  I tried kicking like I did before but this time she had a death grip on my legs.  She took a deep breath then dumped me off her right shoulder in a way that had the back of my head hitting the canvas before my body.  I was able to save my head the last time but this time there was no escape and once again I saw stars.

This time Jaiya did not bother to go for a pin, this time she intended to inflict more damage and pain before trying to pin me.  She duplicated my last move and pulled me up and put my head between her legs, she hooked my arms and then lifted me, but instead of dropping me down she flipped me as she dropped down to the canvas executing a Sit Out Power Bomb.  My back impacted the canvas and the pain once again was radiating up my spine, it was at this point that I started thinking about how I had failed my team.

I knew I was still alive but I was dazed and in so much pain but I was still able to hear the announcer say, “Two minutes…   two minutes remaining!”  Two minutes I thought…  I have to hold out for two more minutes.  But first I had to survive what Jaiya was setting me up for.  She had once again used my hair to get me up to my feet, and like before she pulled my head between her legs.  I tried to resist and I was hoping that this was not another Sit Out Power Bomb but yes it was.  She pulled me up, set me up and then dropped me down once again on my back, but this time instead of letting me go she pushed her shoulders against my legs and used her weight to hold me down. 

I heard the referee begin his count.   When he got to two, I tried to lift my shoulder as I tried to kick out but the strength was not there.  I tried to think of something, anything to try but as my mind was awash in sea of pain and confusion, there was nothing that I could come up with to save myself as the referee’s hand struck the canvas to finish his three count.  Shortly after I heard the bell ring.  I lost a few minutes after that, then the next thing I remember was that I was laying on my side holding onto my head with both hands.  The crowd was cheering and clapping as the referee was on his knees bent over me to check on my condition.

The referee assisted me as I rolled toward the edge of the ring, and just as my legs were under the ropes and I was about to drop down to the floor below, Jaiya was standing over me and reaching down to take a hold of my head.  From what Shonta said about her I was expecting more abuse but there was nothing I could do to stop her.  I was in pain, dizzy and had nothing left in the tank as far as my energy reserves were concerned.  My body was running on empty.  She pulled me up to my hands and knees as the referee watched from outside the ring and as she pulled me to my feet inside the ring the referee sensing trouble slid back into the ring under the bottom rope. 

Once she had me in the ring, she raised my right hand into the air as I clutched my head with my other hand.  As she held my hand up, she turned to me and said, “That was one hell of a match, you should be proud of yourself.”  As she held my hand up the crowd began to cheer and clap louder than before.  I think they had expected her to pulverize me some more after she helped me into the ring since that was her style.  I was happy that she was impressed with my performance tonight, and I was also thrilled that I hung with one of the women that no one else wanted to fight for almost twenty minutes.

When she dropped my arm, she took two steps back and bowed to me, and I returned her gesture of respect.  I knew I was hurting and still breathing heavy but what she had just done for me in the center of the ring after the match made me forget about every ache and pain that I was feeling.  I knew that night that I wanted more matches like this one with or without great pain.  Win or lose I was hooked on this sport, but I knew that I had a lot more work to do before I was ready to take on other wrestlers at this high level, but I knew that I would do whatever it took though I vowed to try to match up with other wrestlers closer to my size and skill level.  This would be a conversation I would have to have with William.
Tessa The Red