News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New User, Taking Requests, and Question about Big Bang Theory fights

• 6 Replies

Offline falseT

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I used to be on the old Titfight.org forum a million years ago, as well as the Hostboard sexfighting/titfighting board, to say nothing of Kim and Ginny, etc etc.  Whatever.

I have been looking for Big Bang Theory catfights/sexfights for years and somehow JUST found this place now, having utterly failed to find anything anywhere else.  It looks like the RedForman works are the best, and the last couple are numbered, the final one I can find being #13 (Amy vs Ramona Rematch).  However, the other's seem sporadically numbered and stop at #10 (Bernadette vs Leslie Winkle).  I've found some of the other posts but I am definitely not seeing 13 of these stories, and as they seem to go in order I feel like I'm missing out.

My question: are all 13 stories (or more) on here?  Does anyone have links?  Is it possible to search by post author?  I tried doing this for RedForman and could not find an option to find all created topics (or whatever), a function many other boards have.

That said this place has some great stories, really loving the r_u_alive Indian actresses work, always nice to be introduced to new beautiful women and the Ultimate Surrender format is very very effective.

All this said I am an author myself though I have no stories I can currently link to for a variety of reasons.  However, I am open to doing a piece or two to establish myself here so if you have a request please contact me.  I'm currently working on a cast of Salem series (yeah I know it ended but I just watched it and god damn if some of those women weren't hot) focusing on rough catfights that become sexfights with humiliating finales.  Because what's the point if someone doesn't lose, humiliated and in tears?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: New User, Taking Requests, and Question about Big Bang Theory fights
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 01:16:32 AM »
Welcome!

I did a quick check (searched for "Cuoco" and got a bunch of hits in Celebrity Fights. I'm not sure how sophisticated the search engine is... worst case, I guess you'd have to scroll through all the "hits" to see which were stories and which ones just mentions.

Good luck, and please post and let us know how you did finding what you wanted... or not!

Ginny (of K&G)

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 01:27:45 AM »
Welcome aboard. Can’t wait to see what you bring to the website.

Will PM you some questions.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:23:20 AM »
Welcome!

I did a quick check (searched for "Cuoco" and got a bunch of hits in Celebrity Fights. I'm not sure how sophisticated the search engine is... worst case, I guess you'd have to scroll through all the "hits" to see which were stories and which ones just mentions.

Good luck, and please post and let us know how you did finding what you wanted... or not!

Ginny (of K&G)

To further what Ginny said you can also do that with Salem star 'Janet Montgomery'  I agree it was a great show and I look forward to your takes on the actresses involved

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 08:10:53 AM »
Welcome aboard, we can definitely use more writers and as a big fan of sexfights/titfights, I can't wait to read your stories.
I know that in the Finish Her threat there are plenty of Penny (Kaley Cuoco, Big Bang Theory) vs Max (Kat Dennings, 2 Broke Girls) stories.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 06:56:14 PM »
Hi, I'm new to the forum but I used to be on the old Titfight.org forum a million years ago, as well as the Hostboard sexfighting/titfighting board, to say nothing of Kim and Ginny, etc etc.  Whatever.

I have been looking for Big Bang Theory catfights/sexfights for years and somehow JUST found this place now, having utterly failed to find anything anywhere else.  It looks like the RedForman works are the best, and the last couple are numbered, the final one I can find being #13 (Amy vs Ramona Rematch).  However, the other's seem sporadically numbered and stop at #10 (Bernadette vs Leslie Winkle).  I've found some of the other posts but I am definitely not seeing 13 of these stories, and as they seem to go in order I feel like I'm missing out.

My question: are all 13 stories (or more) on here?  Does anyone have links?  Is it possible to search by post author?  I tried doing this for RedForman and could not find an option to find all created topics (or whatever), a function many other boards have.

That said this place has some great stories, really loving the r_u_alive Indian actresses work, always nice to be introduced to new beautiful women and the Ultimate Surrender format is very very effective.

All this said I am an author myself though I have no stories I can currently link to for a variety of reasons.  However, I am open to doing a piece or two to establish myself here so if you have a request please contact me.  I'm currently working on a cast of Salem series (yeah I know it ended but I just watched it and god damn if some of those women weren't hot) focusing on rough catfights that become sexfights with humiliating finales.  Because what's the point if someone doesn't lose, humiliated and in tears?
I have looks for the big bang theory catfights by using the search function myself with no luck
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 11:23:23 AM »

Thanks Man. Appreciate the love.