News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My mom vs my brother's wife

• 3 Replies

Offline kidkid

My mom vs my brother's wife
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:14:24 PM »
They had a fight few years ago. Since than I became very interested in catfights. I don't know why, maybe because of the age difference ( mom was 46, my brother's wife was 22), maybe because mom lost the fight in front of dad and me. I can't stop thinking of it, I mean they do not get along, but my brother's wife proved that she is more woman than mom, even since they were in a relationship only. My brother's wife said that mom deserved to be punished and she won't have a doubt to do it again. She talked about the fight in front of my girlfriend and I noticed an excitement in my gf's eyes while they both laughed...

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
Re: My mom vs my brother's wife
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 10:58:35 PM »
They had a fight a few years ago. Since then I became very interested in catfights. I don't know why, maybe because of the age difference ( mom was 46, my brother's wife was 22), maybe because mom lost the fight in front of dad and me. I can't stop thinking of it, I mean they do not get along, but my brother's wife proved that she is more woman than mom, even since they were in a relationship only. My brother's wife said that mom deserved to be punished and she won't have a doubt to do it again. She talked about the fight in front of my girlfriend and I noticed an excitement in my GF's eyes while they both laughed...

Would love to hear more about the stats and the actual fight.  Also, do you think your GF is interested in taking on your mom?
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 01:47:37 PM »
Sounds hot all around. I'd jump on that.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline Put11

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 01:36:55 AM »
I`ve had a similar situation when I was young. Let`s talk...