News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for rough erotic catfight partners for chat!

• 2 Replies

Offline falseT

Looking for rough erotic catfight partners for chat!
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:43:07 PM »
I see this place is pretty busy compared to a lot of similar boards, so I'll dive right in.

Like it says in the title, I'm up for rough, nasty, catfights with overt sexual overtones.  I'm a damn good writer and I'm up for anything that isn't boring (standard bdsm) or too weird (scat, blood fetish, etc).  I'll do one on one, join a group, whatever, just looking for dirty fun via chat.  I don't do pics or cams, I'm a very private woman, but my avatar is close to my looks (if somewhat idealized, my tits are nowhere near that big).

Send me a message or reply if any of this interests you.  I especially enjoy showing younger bitches their place (I'm deep in my dirtythirties and loving it)!  Reply to this, pm, or I'm crystaldreams on Trillian.

I'm waiting for you, sluts!

Offline falseT

Re: Looking for rough erotic catfight partners for chat!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:27:14 AM »
Just wanted to thank the many challengers that have approached me in a very short time!  I've been having a lot of fun and wish I'd known of this place YEARS ago!  I have updated my profile to be a little more informative and accurate and hope I meet some more of you soon!

Offline Giga

• im ready to show what i got in me! i only play on emaill or vk (ask to rp there im kinda easy to find look up the futa fight comunity on vk and red and blue haired pfp is me ) i play as a shemale or futa if you will or female so hit me up to rp.
Re: Looking for rough erotic catfight partners for chat!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 03:42:20 AM »
is it fine to take ya on still?
im ready to rock and roll bitches come at me in a cyberfight rp style