News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nina Dobrev vs Torrey Devito

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Nina Dobrev vs Torrey Devito
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:53:10 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

story takes place in 2016)

Nina Dobrev was a champion and she got the championship in the most satisfying way possible.  Defeating Emma Watson, the two now had two highly equal and combative fights.  After the fight the two sat down and hugged they talked.  Emma wanted to prove she was queen of the nineties and Nina knew she was part of the reason.

As she entered the bar she thought about it and knew Emma was going after Victoria.  She heard Miley was trying to jump Emma after their fight.  That was a woman who truly hated Emma Watson.  Then there was Chloe Bennett who called to congratulate her on winning and asked for advice on how to beat Emma.  The nineties born women were going to war and she was born in 88.  She would seat back and enjoy what was going to happen and she felt sorry for any woman who got 100 % of Emma Watson.

Nina had not been challenged one time but heard there was a TV show filled with women that didn’t take part in the tournament

Nina saw former Vampire Diaries co-star Torrey Devito who was seating with other Chicago cast.  One was blonde Kara Killmer who seemed to be telling Tracy Spiradokos something but Tracy ignored it and walked up to Nina

"Well been a long time didn’t you get owned by Ashley Benson and who is the little scaredy cat."  Nina said purring looking at Kara Killmer

“I like how you talk to me like this I heard you were itching for a fight and no she ended up with a lucky win on me and quite frankly she wasn’t worth rematching..  Now how about you concentrate on me and not Kara”

“There an issue here ladies”  Torrey DeVito

“I’m just having fun with the pathetic bitch… Remember back in the day when you would call me out but then season two of Rev “

Nina never got to finish as her chair was kicked out from under her and then Torrey was seating on top of her hand on her throat “That’s enough of all that I warned you when I was on your show what would happen if you ever got to big for your britches.”

A Crowd gathered and torrey stood up “I warned her years ago that if she acted like she’s acting that would be what happens now all she has to do is get up and apologize”

“Oh I’ll leave her alone .”  Nina got up “You though I’m not some little kid so if you want to make me stop then MAKE ME.”  Torrey kicked at the ankle as Nina rose and dropped her down to her ass.  She sat on Nina’s shins and slapped her down

“You want me to own my word then fine lets go outside.”

Nina stayed down aghast at what had just happened.  Torrey stood up and her two cast mates Killmer and Spiradokos on either side of her .  Kara Killmer smiled so Nina tripped Torrey up ow both were on their ass

Nina got up “they don’t want us to do it here than fine I’ll kick your ass outside and blondie you should watch what happens..”

Nina started walking outside to the back.  Torrey was right behind her and as the door shut both women had their high heels off and Torrey pushed Nina “Now its too late for you to back out.”

Nina pushed her back “You’ll wish you did this when I was a little kid afraid of you because you were older.”

Nina and Torrey started to circle each other and there was no fight readiness there was hands down staring daggers at each other.  “Any of the three of us could and would beat you I’m just keeping my promise to you.”

“When I beat you I doubt either of them will ever try anything.”  Nina’s friends were now out and it included Ruby Rose who smiled at Nina

“Bitch I’m not afraid of you.”  Kara said her voice cracking

“Come on Torrey, I fought better than you and beat them its why I have a championship.”

‘You’re no champ you’re a god damn bitch now lets go.”

Nina threw a punch but it was blocked and Nina got hit with a slap.  It put her back and she was not sure but she looked thinking another slap and it was a jab.  She backed up again and Torrey came in with a jab and cross combo

Torrey wanted a fight with a woman she didn’t like so she had no excuses for holding back all she learned.  She had been close many times but Nina was a cocky bitch who bullied others and she was going to get her ass kicked.  She should have done this years ago and taught Nina some humility

“Come on Torrey, show her what she’s really worth.”  Kara again was the one trash talking

Nina was distracted looking at a woman she never knew in Kara Killmer “You need to shut your mouth.”

CRACK a very stiff jab with a lot of weight behind it smacked Nina Dobrev in the chin as once again she allowed Kara Killmer to distract her.  “And you need to fight me or I’ll be ending this quicker than what it should be.”

Nina began to circle around her chin stung.  That jab was nearly a cross with the way it hit her, torrey had some legit skills and she was built like someone that would give any woman problems.  Yes she was 5’7 she seemed to have the limbs of a woman who was six foot.

Nina threw a jab and went for a single leg take down pushing Torrey into the wire fence.  She grabbed a hold of the wire and stopped the take down.  She then pulled herself up and pulled her leg out.  She then kicked Nina in the back of the head and put her down and dropped to the ground her knee getting Nina in the lower back.

Torrey was up on her feet and high fived both Tracy and Kara.

“Come on Champ!”

Nina was up, she was getting a little upset which was very noticeable.  This was her first fight since winning a championship and being recognized for her talent at this.  A few feet away from her was a woman she never liked but fighting her was a woman with all the technical skills  in the world.  She threw a punch but it was cut short by an upper cut from Torrey that put her down at Chicago PD and Fires casts feet.

“I wont touch her.”  Tracy was saying and got down in a squat position.  “I wish so much we fought years ago but here watching you get owned by my friend … God Nina you have no idea how great this is and especially when its all your own fault.”

Nina got up and was staring directly at Tracy who was smiling at her.  “You are such a …”

Torrey grabbed her by the back of the hair and threw her at the door.  “This is about us, Its about a promise I made to you if you became a bully… You became a bully with an ego well I’m going to burst that ego”

“Beat her ass Torrey.”

“Difference between me and you is I need NOONE to help me… So at no point will any of my friends need to say or do anything.”

Nina’s friends nodded and Ruby Rose spoke up “No matter what happens here this is all on you then.  We won’t help under any circumstances what so ever.”

Nina looked over at Ruby and was cracked in the jaw then the stomach and thrown to the ground “I’m just going to beat on you and your friends will watch me do it.”

Nina was at the feet of Tracy Spiradokos and Kara Killmer and was allowed to get up by Torrey who began to circle trying for angle.  Nina kept her hands down and said “They wont have to do anything and I love that you think a fear I had as a kid wold be something I still have. Who are you to think this and guess what Torrey soon you’ll find out that Tracy should be the one here.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Nina Dobrev vs Torrey Devito
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 11:54:48 PM »

“I want to be but this is a promise she has and if you go to far someday I’ll make you pay.”
Nina was using a lot of movement and Torrey was having trouble keeping up.  She was getting lost in the shoulder moves when Nina threw a hook that connected with the ear than faked a right shovel hook to the left ear and hit a jab between the tits.

Torrey threw two hay makers both of which were slipped and Nina hit a kick to Torrey’s thigh then bounced away and was reseting.  “Like what you’re seeing.”  Nina said to Ruby

That little distraction gave Torrey a moment to bull rush Nina lift her up by the legs and throw her to the ground.  Torrey was on top grabbed Nina by the hair and slammed her head down twice before Nina out powered Torrey and pushed her away.

Both were up an Torrey pushed Nina into a chain link fence and hit two lefts and two righs to the ribs then went for a elbow to the face but Nina blocked it turned Torrey around and hit three knees to the stomach and went for a upper cut which got blocked

Nina got her arms into Torreys hair and swung her.  They switched spots and when Nina went for a body shot she got hit with a short elbow.  Torrey then grabbed Ninas hair an they went around the chain-link fence

Nina stopped it and kept slamming Torrey into the fence.  Torreys friends begged her to quit “She’s to strong for you just stop it.”

“You should have done this when I was 20.  Then you wouldn’t have been embarrassed in front of your friends.”

“End the fight!”  Tracy Spiradokos was stepping forward

“You stop”  Ruby Rose decided to intervene as it seemed Tracy was about to

Nina let Torrey go “I told you not to do that and its because no matter what these jealous bitches are  cowards who won’t do anything.  That was the only one who had the guts.”

Torrey grabbed Nina by the back of the hair and threw Nina back a the cage then ripped open Nina’s shirt .  Nina tried for Torrey’s shirt but got her wrists grabbed and hit with a knee to the stomach.  Torrey then grabbed the back of the shirt and hauled it off Nina then spun and hit a kick to the stomach putting her back

Torrey fell back against the fencing but bounced off as Nina looked up.  Torrey legs hit into Nina’s face and nina was down on her back with Torrey Devitio sat on her face.  Torrey looked up at her friends then over at Ruby Rose and the rest of Nina’s friends “You disapprove of what I’m doing to her?”

“Its not how I fight its beneath me.”

Torrey sat up and slapped Nina twice “Well Nina’s beneath me right now.”

Torrey reached back then looked at Ruby and smiled “if it were you I wouldn’t do this.  She needs a lesson though”  Torrey then twisted a nipple of Nina Dobrev

“If it were me you’d already be knocked out.”

Nina through the kicking and screaming pushed Torrey off her chest.

Nina was up and was wild.  She was throwing punches without thought or set up so Torrey was able to dodge and slide out from each and after ten it was Torrey who clipped Nina’s jaw with three lefts and two rights putting Nina down

“Is she done?”  Kara asked as she looked down at a fallen Nina Dobrev who was at her feet.

Nina kicked Torreys shins putting her down then swung and kicked Torrey in the face. Nina got up still dazed but clearly not done.  “No you virginial wimp. You coward, look at you practically pissing your pants having me this close to you topless and sweating.  Are you that intimidated by me?”

Nina sized up Kara “You physically look more of a match than Torrey still not as much as Tracy here but end of the day you are”

“Leave her alone and make sure you won this fight.”  Tracy said flippantly

Torrey began to get up and Nina turned and kicked her in the ribs then faced a red faced Kara Kilmer.  Nina wiped the sweat off her tits and wiped it on Kara’s face “Watch me finish your friend”

Kara stood there disgusted “Come on Nina that’s enough”  Tracy said grabbing Nina Dobrev by the arm and she was smiling and was about to look at Torrey Devito again when Kara turned Nina and drilled her in the stomach then a upper cut

“Leave me alone”

Kara grabbed Nina by the hair with her right hand and hit two left hooks to the ear .  Nina pushed forward taking her down only to get flipped by Kara.  Both women got up and Nina threw a punch which Kara ducked under and nina slipped forward into a knee of Torrey Devito.

Torrey locked Nina into a guillotine choke and didn’t have perfect position but Kara began spanking Nina Dobrev and stopped.  Looked up at Ruby Rose who was stopping anyone from helping Nina “She said she didn’t want our help.  I think this is what she wanted”

Kara hammer locked both of Nina’s arms and wasn’t long that Nina Dobrev was out cold.  “She kept embarrassing me I want photos of my spanking her.”

“As far as anyone is concerned Nina Dobrev just lost to Torrey Devito.  I won’t allow any more.”
The Chicago girls got up and began to leave.  Tracy Spiradokos stopped “We follow the rules..”

Nina began to get up “Let me tell you a rule that little girl is going to regret what she just”  Before Nina could finish Kara Killmer knocked her out cold

“I’m ready for you bitch… You tell her when she wakes up I’m READY FOR HER!!!!”

(Upcoming:  Heather Graham vs Shannon Elizabeth;  Dina Meyer vs Victoria Pratt; Isabel Lucas vs Sarah Butler)

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:04:08 AM »
Great story Interac! I love Nina as the overconfident loser and have enjoyed writing a couple stories about her losing myself but think it’s about time for her to get some wins.

I’m a huge fan of your work and always look forward to your stories!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:04:35 AM by jtmatt »

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 03:26:07 PM »
Thanks.  I like writing Nina as well.  Its fun to find ways to make her lose and writing her as a winner is fun as well.  She is definitely one of my ten favorites to write about