News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THIS IS IT!!! British Babe Jackie vs. Blond Devil Laurie Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
     THIS IS IT!!! British Babe Jackie vs. Blond Devil Laurie Part 2!
                                                          By: Supporturgoddess

(This battle began in British Babe vs. Blond Devil Part 1!)     
       Deep in an abandoned limestone quarry, hell reigned. Exquisite British beauty Jackie engaged blond American babe Laurie in an epic battle. After a brutal exchange, Jackie lie face down at Laurie’s feet, almost unconscious. As Jackie fought to regain her senses, she realized Laurie had tied her wrists and ankles together behind her back with a chain. Worse still, Laurie dragged Jackie up an incline toward the edge of a seemingly bottomless pit at the far end of the quarry.
       Jackie’s head dangled upside-down over the edge.
       Jackie screamed in fear. “Don’t do it, Laurie! Don’t do it!”
       Laurie looked down and sneered. “I like the way you sound when you beg me. Admit America rules, Brit. Admit I’m a better woman than you are, or I’ll put you down, w-a-y down!”
       Laurie reached down and clawed Jackie’s breasts. Jackie heard a little girl’s voice crying, and realized with considerable shame the voice was her own.
       Whether Laurie really would have carried out her threat or if she merely hoped to frighten her enemy into surrendering is unknowable, but her plan backfired. Terror forced Jackie to accept the pain of tearing one hand free. She pulled Laurie’s shapely ankle out from under her. Laurie tripped and fell halfway over the edge. Laurie struggled to climb back up. As she rose, her eyes grew wide with fear. Jackie stood over her, eyes smoldering with hate, holding the chain. She wrapped it around her fist and slammed both it and her unaided fist into Laurie’s face in rapid succession. Laurie fell to her back. Jackie sat on Laurie, pinning the blonde’s shoulders with her knees. She quickly wrapped the chain around Laurie’s magnificent breasts, surrounding each with a slipknot. Jackie pulled the chain tight. Laurie screamed in sheer torment, as the knots tightened. Jackie then executed a wide split over Laurie, using her feet to keep the chain tight, freeing her hands to maul Laurie’s tortured breasts.
       The English brunette spat in the blond American’s face. “Now, beg for MY mercy!”
       Fear motivates equally. Laurie broke free, however, where Jackie had risen to fight, Laurie ran, shaking her head in tears, arms crossed over her breasts. Jackie gave chase.
       Devastated, Laurie ran back toward the long trailer where the battle had begun and toward the exit ramp beyond. Jackie shoved her down.
       Jackie taunted her foe. “Get up, American. Get up and give me your best shot!”
       Laurie hissed, “Arrogant bitch, I’ll--”
       Laurie leapt up into a fist. The women traded punches until a fist to Laurie’s lips sent her spinning into the dirt. Laurie scrambled to reach the handbag she had left sitting on a wood barricade. Jackie grabbed it from her, pulling it away. Several credit cards and a photo fell out, as Jackie dug her hand into the small handbag. She pulled out Laurie’s keys.
       “Looking for these?”
       Jackie bludgeoned Laurie’s forehead with the keys until she fell over the barricade.
       “Actually,” Laurie gasped, “I was looking for THIS!”
       Laurie leapt up, popped open the water bottle she had left by her handbag, and splashed the contents in Jackie’s eyes. Jackie let out a mad cry, falling at Laurie’s feet. Only then did Laurie’s strategy of “death by a thousand cuts” make sense. Only then did Jackie realize she had never seen Laurie actually drink from the bottle. It did not contain water. It contained straight alcohol. Jackie felt as though acid had been poured into her eyes. Laurie stood over her, smiled wickedly, and poured the rest of the bottle out over the Englishwoman’s body, head to toe. Every cut and scrape on the Brit’s perfect body blazed like fire. Jackie had never before screamed so long or so hard.
       Laurie smiled, smugly. “You didn’t expect me to fight fair, did you?”
       As Jackie struggled to sit up, Laurie picked up a very short length of broken-off hose and used it to choke Jackie from behind. Jackie gagged and spat. She finally managed to pull the hose from Laurie’s hands. Jackie ran, but the half-blind Brit stumbled and fell. Laurie gave her vicious kicks to her ribs, sending her tumbling out of control down a twenty-foot hill. Jackie finished sitting up on her feet, her back to Laurie, slumped over so the top of her head rested against the abandoned company vehicle in front of her. The way the Englishwoman’s slender shoulder blades rose and fell suggested she was crying, hard.
       Laurie stood behind her, gloating. “What’s wrong, Brit? Can’t handle a dirty fight?” She seized a handful of the Brit’s brown hair and lifted her to her feet.
       Jackie spun, pulling the hose from her lips and spitting the mouthful of gasoline (petrol) she had just siphoned from the company vehicle directly into the blonde’s eyes. Laurie fell to her back, kicking and shrieking at Jackie’s feet.
       The Englishwoman stood over the American, hands on hips. “Did you believe only you could use dirty tactics? I prefer to fight fair, but if necessary, a British girl can fight just as dirty as an American girl. In fact, we can beat you at your own game, every time!”
       Jackie sat Laurie up, wrapped her arm around the front of Laurie’s throat, and sat back, executing a reverse-guillotine dragon sleeper hold. Kicking and flailing madly, Laurie managed to hammer free. Losing badly, she leapt up to run. A swift kick to the American’s hips sent her face-down in the dirt. Gasping, Laurie rolled over and tried to crawl away backward, hands up, meekly.
       Jackie stomped the fleeing blonde. “Oh, not so certain you want an all-out fight with me now, are you?”
        The American crawled and rolled through the dirt, backing away from the Brit. Laurie backed herself into a corner, her back against the bumper of a very old, rusting car. Still trying to retreat, Laurie backed up onto the trunk (boot) of the old car, seizing a long, old-style radio antenna attached to the car and pulling it back along the way. As Jackie crawled up toward her, Laurie let the antenna go. It snapped back like a whip, directly into Jackie’s face. Jackie cried out and fell back, her legs wide apart up on the trunk (boot), lying over backward with her shoulders on the bumper and her head dangling just above the ground. Laurie pulled back the long, straight antenna and let it fly again. It snapped back between Jackie’s legs. Jackie screamed and fell writhing on the ground. Gasping, Laurie slid down and forced Jackie to stand. The Brit suddenly seized the Yank’s legs, lifting her off her feet and spinning her around. Laurie barely had time to cry “N-O-O-O!”  before Jackie drove Laurie spread-legged down over a protruding trailer hitch on the bumper. Laurie’s scream must have been heard a county away.
       Jackie pressed her palms to the bottom of Laurie’s bare feet, spreading her legs. She then brutally stomped between them, again and again. Jackie sat on the blonde to finish her with a choke hold. Laurie’s feet flew up onto Jackie’s shoulders, pulling her down backward. The enemies sat up, facing each other. After a few kicks, their legs wrapped together for a leg wrestling match. Each woman poured all she had into this very personal battle. Thighs slapped and calves slid together, as beautiful legs fought like clashing pythons. Jackie’s eyes grew wide, as Laurie’s legs proved decisively superior! Jackie fought with all her strength to save her pride, but Laurie’s legs won. She rolled Jackie into a ball. Jackie jammed fingers to Laurie’s eyes.  Determined to redeem herself, Jackie wrapped her legs in with Laurie’s and sat back, punishing Laurie’s legs with her own in a figure-four leg lock variant. Laurie cried out, and fought back. For several minutes, the battle raged. Laurie prevailed again. She broke Jackie’s hold and then reversed it, using her legs to torture Jackie’s legs. Jackie fell back screaming, feeling her legs about to break! Unable to power free, Jackie sat up and rubbed gravel in Laurie’s eyes. Laurie shrieked and fell to her side.
       Jackie tried to rise, but her legs were rubber. She almost fell. Laurie spun Jackie so the Brit’s back was to her, and, from her back, crossed her ankles behind Jackie’s neck while pulling back Jackie’s arms, catching the Brit in a lotus lock.
       The American growled. “So ya wanna fight with rocks, huh?”
       Laurie kicked Jackie face-first into the stone wall of the pit again and again until Jackie’s legs gave out. Jackie fell to her hips, eyes crossed, dazed. Laurie crouched over her from behind, slapping her thighs around Jackie’s face and holding it tight while pulling back her arms. Laurie then stood, forcing Jackie to stand stooped over, only her face protruding out from between the front of Laurie’s thighs, the rest of the Brit bent over behind them. Laurie suddenly dropped to her knees, driving Jackie’s face down onto a large rock. Laurie repeated the brutal act. Jackie screamed, certain her skull had shattered like an eggshell. Laurie sat on Jackie’s back, wrapping her arms around the Brit’s neck to choke her out. She felt Jackie wiggling under her. Suddenly Jackie, who had managed to pull her feet under her, stood straight up, lifting the shocked blonde up on her shoulders! Jackie rammed Laurie face-first through the cracked window on the side of one of the vehicles! Glass shattered! Laurie’s body went limp. She fell motionless in the dirt.
       Almost out of energy, Jackie went after Laurie’s strength, wrapping both legs around one of Laurie’s thighs, both arms around the other, and pulling her legs wide apart into a forced-split leg spread. Laurie wailed in agony. Laurie leaned forward and bit Jackie’s hip! Jackie cried out, but bit the bottom of Laurie’s foot! A test of wills ended when Jackie had to let go.
       Sobbing hard, Laurie tried to crawl away. Jackie seized her ankle, trying to pull her back. Laurie grabbed a light pole, pressing her free foot against it to use as leverage in the tug-of-war. Jackie gave Laurie a devilish grin, put her own foot against the pole, and kicked back while still holding Laurie’s ankle. As Jackie flew back, she jerked Laurie’s womanhood forward, directly into the steel pole! Laurie almost fainted. She looked up in tears, as Jackie prepared to attack. Laurie seized Jackie’s slender ankle and tripped her down. Instantly Laurie leapt back, pulling Jackie’s most vulnerable area into the pole! Jackie cried out. Nauseated, they silently declared a tie, rolling slowly apart, holding themselves.
       Neither woman would accept defeat. They rose, turned, and simultaneously launched themselves into drop kicks. Their feet missed, but their momentum carried them together, legs between legs like two open pair of scissors coming together. Their already wounded and most vulnerable areas crashed directly together. They fell together, writhing in agony. Laurie crawled on top Jackie. Jackie kicked her legs around Laurie’s face, taking her down. Instantly, Laurie’s legs snaked around Jackie’s head. Heads trapped between each other’s thighs, they engaged in an end-to-end double leg scissor battle, 69 style. Each squeezed her thighs around her foe’s head with her last drop of strength. For four full minutes they fought, pumping, squeezing, quaking and trembling, each woman determined to prove superior. Their sweat pooled. Finally, thighs shook in violent spasms. Ankles unlocked and trembling legs fell to the dirt, as one woman succumbed, unable to take anymore. For the first time, Jackie had found a woman whose body outmatched her own. She looked up at the sky, fearing she would never leave that pit! Then, suddenly, Laurie’s legs were off her. She glanced over and saw Laurie desperately sucking in air, having almost blacked out from the strain. Laurie rose. Jackie tried, but her body couldn’t respond. Her heart wanted to fight on, but Laurie’s body had beaten Jackie’s body into submission.
       A tiny voice cried, “Get up, Jax! Oh please, Jackie, get up!”
       The American blond spat in the British brunette’s face. “Yeah, get up, unless…you’re a coward!”
       Jackie’s heart was breaking faster than her body. All she wanted was to rise and fight.
       Laurie sneered, lifting the Englishwoman into a bear hug. Instantly Jackie rammed her forehead to Laurie’s teeth. “Thanks for the lift!” Jackie poured all her remaining strength into her own bear hug, trying to crush Laurie before Laurie could crush her. Belly-to-belly and eye-to-eye they fought, each squeezing the life out of the other with a bear hug. Huge, perfectly-formed breasts smashed together, as they engaged in a final, all-out battle of bodies and hearts.
       After two minutes of punishment, a voice filled with both physical and emotional anguish cried, “N-O-O-O-O-O!!!” Jackie felt her feet slide down Laurie’s legs. Her hands fell limply at her sides. Her head swooned and fell back over her shoulders. She tasted blood in her mouth and heard her back cracking. As if to pose, Laurie lifted the Englishwoman onto her shoulders before driving her back down across her bent knee. The backbreaker almost snapped Jackie in half. The American stood over the Brit, rubbing her foot in Jackie’s face, daring her to get up. Laurie laughed. “I guess this proves American girls beat British girls, huh? Face it! America rules!” Jackie couldn’t respond. Laurie finally sat on Jackie and choked her. Darkness came for the Brit. A tear rolled slowly down her cheek.
       “Y-our m-mother!”
       “What?”
       Jackie gasped. “I knew…your mother! I saved her life!”
       Laurie roared, “You lie!”
       With a last breath, Jackie hissed, “Maisey!”
       Laurie let go of Jackie’s throat. She sat back between Jackie’s legs, eyes wide.
       Gasping for breath, Jackie said, “Your mother’s middle name was Maisey, wasn’t it? How could I know that, if my story isn’t true? I fought to protect your mum. I saved her!”
       Total confusion filled Laurie’s wide, blue eyes. She fell back, head against a light pole. “You knew my mommy?”
       Jackie suddenly sat up, baring her teeth to such an extent the tiny gap between the front two showed, slamming one foot over Laurie’s face and driving the other into Laurie’s throat. With the back of her head against the steel light pole, Laurie’s face took every bit of pressure Jackie’s legs and feet could provide. A demon awoke inside the blonde and struggled to reach the surface, but the Englishwoman dug her elbows into the gravel and kept smashing her feet in, determined to win the final battle. Laurie weakened. Although most of the damage came from the ball of Jackie’s foot to Laurie’s throat, the Brit couldn’t hide the satisfaction that came from knowing the last thing the American would see and the last taste on her lips would be the bottom of the Brit’s bare foot! Jackie shook as the last drops of strength left her, but she kept smashing and grinding her foot in Laurie’s face. Even when Laurie fell limp, Jackie kept grinding. Finally, Jackie took her foot off Laurie’s face. The American was out cold. A blond devil lie motionless, eyes closed, sleeping like an angel. British beauty Jackie Addams had won her greatest battle.
       Unable to stand, Jackie lie on her side and stared at the unconscious American. After a few seconds, she whispered, “Actually, Yank, Britain still rules.”
       Too weak to stand, Jackie stared up at the walls of the pit. She knew she might have to crawl to her car, but that didn’t matter. The American blond was in worse shape. All that mattered to Jackie was the knowledge that she remained unbeaten. She had won.
       Ice cold water suddenly splashed over Laurie, waking her. She sputtered and choked, sitting up, wide-eyed in confusion. A blinding light came on atop the long trailer at the front end of the quarry. Jackie and Laurie stared into the light, eyes wide and jaws agape, as two silhouetted figures approached. The light went out. Jackie’s old nemesis, Samantha Bryant, stood on the left. Laurie’s old enemy, Kimberly Piper, stood next to Sam.
       Kimberly sneered at Laurie. “Stupid, blond bitch, you cost me fifty dollars. I bet Sam my enemy was tougher than hers. Don’t you understand? We tricked you two into fighting each other! We set the whole thing up, just so we could sit back in that dark trailer and watch you two rip each other to pieces!”
       Sam looked down at Jackie. “Did you really think I’d just stand back and let you steal my man…again?”
       Shaking her head, Jackie tried to respond, but Kimberly broke in.
       You don’t get to steal our men without paying a price, bitches! I hope you enjoyed your fight. We sure did! Even so, it’s not enough. Now, it’s OUR turn! The fight you’ve been through was only the opening act. Get ready for the main event! When Sam and I are done with you two, you’ll never go near another woman’s man again! The Brit’s all yours, Sam. The blonde’s butt is mine! Ring the bell, Sam! Let the fight begin!”

To be concluded in “British Babe vs. Blond Devil Part 3!!!

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
Re: THIS IS IT!!! British Babe Jackie vs. Blond Devil Laurie Part 2
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 06:27:18 AM »
       The poll I put up ran in Laurie’s favor, but all the comments left after stories were unanimous in their support of Jackie. Although Laurie has an edge over Jackie physically, Jackie’s keen mind and greater experience prevailed. The story, however, is NOT over. I’ll try to post the finale of this story very soon. Thanks for reading.

Supporturgoddess