News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THIS IS IT!!! British Babe Jackie vs. Blond Devil Laurie Part 1

• 1 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
   THIS IS IT!!! British Babe Jackie vs. Blond Devil Laurie: Part 1
                                             By: Supporturgoddess

No battle I’ve ever written of compares to this one. It was brunette vs. blonde, Brit vs. American, experience vs. youth. Two seemingly unbeatable women fought an epic battle for supremacy. In the end, only one remained undefeated.
       The warriors were brought together by an amazing alliance. It all began when British beauty Jackie Addams called me, asking for help. I could never refuse Jackie, but I knew my girlfriend, Samantha, would hit the roof if she knew I was going to visit my old flame. Long before Sam and I were officially a couple, she had locked horns with Jackie. Jackie beat Sam in just about every way one woman can defeat another, in the boardroom, the bedroom, and in two brutal fights. Jackie only left me to Sam out of pity, a fact that came as a serious blow to my proud girlfriend’s ego. Jackie’s call for help was genuine and innocent, but I doubted Sam would believe that, so I tried to keep my rendezvous a secret. Sam found out anyway, but at the time, she didn’t let on that she knew.
       I might have been more honest with Sam, but I was having other woman trouble. Several weeks earlier, my company had hired an attractive brunette named Kimberly Piper. The woman was friendly…too friendly. She hung all over me at the office and even made several sexy calls to my home phone! I had to race to erase them before Sam heard them! (Actually, Sam HAD heard them, but I didn’t find out until later) Kimberly seemed desperate to have a man…ANY man.
       Believing Kimberly was merely lonely after her divorce, I invited her to our summer block party, hoping she would meet someone. She did. She met my girlfriend, Sam! Thankfully, after a brief clingy, flirtatious start, Kimberly settled down and behaved that day. Kimberly had brought her adult daughter, Ellen, along. Ellen was an odd bird. She was very quiet, preferring to follow her mother around, recording everything on her handheld camera. Ever-friendly Sam insisted I take Ellen to meet her sisters, Jen and Melanie. While we were gone, Sam and Kimberly talked.
       Needing a sympathetic ear, Sam confided in Kimberly, telling her all about her old feud with Jackie and her fear that the Brit had returned to steal me away.
       “She said she needed him because of an emergency,” Sam whined, “but I know better. After her first call, she dropped her accent, trying to sound like an American. She can’t fool me! I know she’s the one calling!  I fought her before and lost. I…don’t know if I can beat her.”
       That was the moment. Kimberly explained she too had lost a battle with another woman. According to Kimberly’s version of events, a young, blond devil of a babysitter worked her way into the family’s good graces. When her stepson grew old enough, the blond, Laurie, tried to seduce him. According to Kimberly, when she tried to stand up to the manipulative shrew, Laurie attacked her at the beach. Kimberly said Laurie not only beat the hell out of her in front of her husband and stepson, she also attacked her daughter, Ellen, when she intervened.  Neither Kimberly’s husband at the time or her stepson did anything to stop Laurie, a fact which led to the breakup of the family.
       Sam and Kimberly swapped stories of the battles they had fought and the women they despised. They became friends. Their only argument was over whose enemy was more formidable. They debated who was more dangerous, Laurie or Jackie.
       Kimberly’s eyes lit up. “That’s perfect! Don’t you see? Maybe we can’t beat our enemies, but what if we trick them into fighting each other?”
       A wide smile spread over Sam’s lips.
       During the next few weeks, Sam and Kimberly worked on a wicked plan. First they pooled their resources and created a fake company, making it appear valuable. Kimberly called on her loyal--and greedy--cousin, Daniel, to pretend to be the owner. They had him approach British Babe Jackie, acting as a potential client.
       Once they had their hooks in Jackie, they turned to American blond bombshell Laurie. Kimberly explained that Laurie’s mother had died after a battle with an evil woman. Although the fight played no direct role in her mother’s death, Laurie developed a psychotic fixation on women like the one she held responsible for her mother’s death. Laurie set out on a mad crusade to humble such evil women. Kimberly located “blond devil” Laurie. Sam then had her sister Melanie play the part of Daniel’s broken-hearted daughter. Melanie just “happened” to run into Laurie, telling her how a “cruel and manipulative British bitch” had stolen her “father” from her “mother” in order to gain control of the family business. As Sam and Kimberly hoped, Laurie instantly saw the Brit as a woman like the one who had destroyed her mother. Laurie set out to destroy Jackie!
       Sam and Kimberly just sat back and watched, as two forces of nature clashed. Laurie tried to seduce Daniel away from Jackie, believing him to be Melanie’s wayward father. She hoped to convince him to refuse to sign any deal with Jackie. Though millionaire Jackie didn’t need the money, she never backed away from a challenge. When the Englishwoman learned of the “young American tart” trying to seduce her client away from her, she tried to seduce him, too. Kimberly’s brother had the time of his life, as two indescribably beautiful women fought for his attention. He would spend one night with the American, the next with the Brit. Finally, each woman insisted he spend the weekend with her. Each woman spent that Friday evening lying on a hotel bed wearing sexy lingerie, waiting to learn who he had chosen as more desirable. It was a true test of each woman’s assets. He knew what they could offer. By the time the clock struck midnight, Jackie knew she had lost. For the first time in her life, a man had chosen another woman over her. The loss came as a devastating blow to the forty-year-old woman, already insecure about her age.
       Jackie vowed revenge. She knew men far out of Laurie’s league. She worked her magic on politicians and officials. To Laurie’s utter dismay, she soon found every place she parked became a no-parking zone. Her rent doubled and then tripled. She came home and found a new lock on her apartment door, her belongings thrown out a window onto the street. Homeless and uncertain of her next move, Laurie was on the ropes. Figuratively speaking, the British brunette had the American blond down on her knees, twisting her arm as the blond cried out and pounded the floor with her free hand, on the verge of defeat. However, instead of crying for mercy, Laurie fought back. Jackie came out of a fine restaurant and found her beloved vintage sports car vandalized beyond repair. The women were ready to scratch each other’s eyes out.
       Sam reluctantly agreed to Kimberly’s diabolical choice of battlefields. Sam then called up Laurie, faking  a British accent. She claimed to be Jackie, and challenged Laurie to meet her for a showdown. Somewhere within a stream of vulgar profanity, Laurie accepted. Kimberly then called Jackie. Mimicking Laurie’s thick, Southern California Valley accent, she taunted Jackie over her age and the loss of her client and then called for a fight. Jackie accepted the challenge. Sam and Kimberly had convinced Laurie that Jackie was the absolute embodiment of the kind of evil shrew who had destroyed her beloved mother. Laurie was out for blood! Laurie had beaten Jackie for the attention of a man, an act Jackie had believed impossible. The forty-year-old brunette Brit desperately wanted to utterly demolish the barely legal blond American girl and listen to her cries for mercy. World War 3 was about to begin!

Clouds raced across a sickle moon, like ghosts fleeing their graves. Shortly before midnight, Jackie Addams parked her rented car. The British brunette stood at the edge of a 200-foot-long, 90-foot-wide abandoned limestone quarry and looked down. Only two narrow service ramps, one at each end of the quarry, led to the floor. Difficult to traverse under the best of conditions, they would be impossible to climb if under attack. Steep, forty-foot-high walls would bar any escape once the battle started. Jackie’s heart pounded, knowing this would be a fight to the finish.
She climbed down. A long, dark, metal trailer stood at one end of the pit. At the opposite end, a steep incline led to a seemingly bottomless hole. Between them stood a number of hills made of piled gravel and several old, rusting company vehicles. Only a few lights on tall poles illuminated the pit. She felt she was stepping into Hell.
       Laurie leaned against a pole, waiting for her enemy. She held a water bottle in one hand, acting as if she planned to engage in an exercise class instead of fighting for her life. The blond American sat her bottle and handbag down on a long, wood barricade and stepped forward. The Englishwoman knew the American was trying to intimidate her by acting unafraid, so the Brit played a mind game of her own. Jackie held up her palm in Laurie’s face, disdainfully holding the blonde off. She then casually removed her shoes and jewelry, letting Laurie know she didn’t  feel she would need them as weapons.
       The women faced off. On one side stood 5’4” tall, 110 lb British brunette Jackie, wearing a skin-tight yellow mini dress cut off high on her thighs, now barefoot. Across from her, 5’5”, 122 lb American blonde Laurie stood barefoot, wearing tiny “Daisy Duke” shorts and a bright, red bikini top.
       Laurie taunted, “You never should have come here, old woman. You can’t last, but I can go on and on….”
       “I’m sure,” Jackie retorted. “No doubt your endurance is described in detail on the bathroom walls of truck stops across the state.”
       Laurie sneered. “I’m not holding anything back. I’m gonna’ give ya’ all I’ve got!”
       “No doubt you say that to every man you meet with keys to a motel room and a few dollars to hand you.”
       Jackie was cutting Laurie to pieces. The American sexpot simply couldn’t match the aloof, cool Englishwoman in a battle of wits.
       Jackie said, “I believe I should give you fair warning. I’ve been in many battles. I’ve never been defeated.”
       Laurie scowled. “I’ve never lost, either! I’ve been in plenty of fights, too!”
       “You’re far too young to be an accomplished fighter.”
       Laurie shouted, “I’ll show you how good I am!”
       Laurie lunged. Jackie caught her in a front face lock, bending low over her and driving her knee up into Laurie’s breasts. Laurie huffed, but she reached down, grabbed Jackie’s slender ankles, stood erect, and flipped Jackie over her back. Jackie’s cat-like reflexes allowed her to land on her feet. Laurie spun, throwing a fist. Jackie leapt down, sweeping her leg to trip the blonde, but Laurie hopped over Jackie’s leg. Laurie kicked, but Jackie blocked with both hands, tossing up Laurie’s foot and sending her crashing to her back. They raced up. Jackie kicked at Laurie’s head. Laurie jerked back, eyes wide, staring into the bottom of the Brit’s foot as it missed Laurie’s nose by an inch.
       Jackie said, “I’ve beaten women with skills far superior to yours.”
       Laurie shrieked. “I’ve fought better women than you, too! Lots of ’em!”
       Jackie dismissed Laurie with a brush of her hand. “You’re not an accomplished fighter, but I now know you ARE an accomplished LIAR!”
       Laurie held her hand high overhead. “Wanna PROVE who really has more? What’s wrong, Brit? Are ya scared to go toe-to-toe with me?”
       Jackie’s eyes blazed. A hands-to-hands test of strength began. Beautiful bodies writhed and heaved. Muscles flexed under golden flesh. The women stared deeply into each other’s eyes, each silently declaring SHE would be left standing! Two minutes of grunting, undulating conflict passed before arms folded and legs gave in. Jackie fell to her knees at Laurie’s feet.
       Laurie taunted, “I guess that proves American girls rule, huh? Don’t feel bad. After all, you’re ONLY British.”
       Laurie’s eyebrows suddenly tilted up. Jackie rose. Bodies shaking violently, the battle resumed. Jackie rose halfway up before Laurie forced her hands back over her wrists, sending the Englishwoman back to her knees and then to her back. Laurie rubbed her foot in Jackie’s face.
      “Like I said, America rules! Give up, grandma!”
       Outraged, Jackie shouted, “GRANDMA?” Jackie kicked free. She struggled hand in hand again, but unwilling to lose a third test of strength, she thrust her fabulous body forward between their arms, slamming it against Laurie’s body. Laurie cried out, but responded in kind. An impromptu sumo-style match began, as, holding each other’s arms wide apart, the women rammed their breasts and bellies together, again and again. Both women cried out, but Jackie fell at Laurie’s feet. Holding her aching breasts, Jackie looked up, mouth agape in astonishment, unable to believe Laurie’s body had defeated hers. She tried to rise, but a wicked fist to her full lips sent her flying. Jackie ran. Laurie followed. The women chased each other up fifteen-foot-tall gravel hills and rolled back down body-to-body, fighting all the way. The battle tore Jackie’s flimsy, yellow mini dress completely off, leaving her in only her bra and panties.
       Laurie teased, “You wear black panties? Why am I not surprised?”
       The two beauties collided like wildcats. Laurie’s attack consisted mostly of scratching and biting, until almost all of Jackie’s body was covered with tiny, shallow cuts and scrapes. Jackie felt Laurie’s “death by a thousand cuts” strategy was amateurish. While Laurie merely inflicted pain, Jackie’s kicks and blows were doing serious damage.
       Jackie ran again, but the move was a strategic one. She ran six feet up a nearly eighty-degree wall, crouched, kicked off, spun in mid air, and wrapped her thighs around Laurie’s face, flipping the American blonde head-over-heels to the ground. Laurie sat up in time to see the bottom of both Jackie’s feet flying into her face. The diving kick flattened Laurie. As Laurie struggled to regain her wits, Jackie sat her up, crouched behind her and applied a sleeper-style choke hold. Laurie tugged desperately, but Jackie’s silk-smooth arms proved amazingly powerful. Laurie reached out for anything to use. Her fingers curled around a chain. She whipped it at Jackie’s head. Jackie shouted and rolled away. Laurie used the chain like a whip, but Jackie caught it by the far end. When a brief tug-of-war ended in stalemate, they ran together, whipping each other with the chain and trying to tie each other up. Spinning wildly, they broke apart and found they each had one wrist tied in the chain. Laurie tugged hard, sending Jackie flying down in the sharp gravel. Jackie pulled with all her might, flipping Laurie over her by the chain. The impact freed each woman’s wrist.
       Glistening with sweat, two beautiful women marched together. What followed was all-out war. Fists and feet flew. Choking, scratching, and eye-gouging followed. Lovely hair was torn from the roots. Teeth sank into mouthwatering flesh. The ballet of brutality lasted more than four minutes. They ended up face-to-face, one hand in the other woman’s hair, the other used to pound away at her face and body. Jackie fell to her knees twice, but rose. Laurie wheezed with each breath. A moment later, her gasps sounded like wheezing sobs. She drove her fist deep in Jackie’s stomach. Jackie retaliated. Thighs shook violently. Hair whipped, as a head shook in disbelief, unwilling to accept defeat. Laurie’s fist drove deeper and deeper in Jackie’s stomach, lifting the Englishwoman off her feet. Jackie could barely accept that she had finally met a woman whose body she could not match. After twelve unanswered punches, Jackie trembled and fell awkwardly on her face. Laurie stomped her into the ground for more than a minute before backing off.
       Laurie gloated over her. “Take all the time you need. When you’re ready, get up and I’ll finish you off.”
       Jackie’s pride demanded she stand. As they fought, Laurie let loose an almost incoherent diatribe, explaining how she lived to destroy women like the one who had destroyed her mother, the kind of woman she believed Jackie to be! Laurie’s fists overwhelmed Jackie. The Brit’s ankles turned under. A savage punch sent Jackie into the air. She crashed face down at Laurie’s feet…almost unconscious.
       Laurie pressed her advantage. Jackie regained her senses and found chains wrapped around her body. Her hands and feet were tied behind her back. To her absolute horror, she realized Laurie was dragging her chained body up the steep incline at the back of the quarry, the incline which led to the seemingly bottomless pit! Laurie had repeatedly called for Jackie’s surrender. Unaware the Brit had been unable to respond, she took her silence as defiance. Enraged, the blonde rolled Jackie over at the very edge of the abyss. Terrified, Jackie looked down at a hole which seemed deep enough to lead to Hell. The beautiful Brit feared she would never leave that pit!

To be continued in: THIS IS IT!!! British Babe Jackie vs. Blond Devil Laurie Part 2!

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
Re: THIS IS IT!!! British Babe Jackie vs. Blond Devil Laurie Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 06:35:04 AM »
       The poll I put up ran in Laurie’s favor, but all the comments left after stories were unanimous in their support of Jackie. Although Laurie has an edge over Jackie physically, Jackie’s keen mind and greater experience prevailed. The story, however, is NOT over. I’ll try to post the finale of this story very soon. Thanks for reading.

Supporturgoddess