News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Interest in a wrestling RP Discord?

• 3 Replies

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Interest in a wrestling RP Discord?
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:11:02 AM »
So I've noticed we have a celebrity RP discord, and I'll be honest, it seems amazing from what I can tell poking around in it right now.

Unfortunately for my particular tastes though, you can't sign up as wrestlers to take part in it, which I 100% understand and get. :)

So, I'm curious now. If I was to set up a similar type of discord server for people who wanted to RP as IRL wrestlers, would anyone have interest and want to take part?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:24:45 AM by Mandy Rose »

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Re: Interest in a wrestler RP Discord?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 05:03:32 AM »
I've decided to go ahead and set up a discord for this.

https://discord.gg/n4ZKuVK

If anyone is interested, give it a visit and let's see if we can get this thing off the ground! <3

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Re: Interest in a wrestling RP Discord?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:32:13 AM »
We've got a handful of members already in here, and things are proceeding along nicely. If you're on the fence about joining, you might be interested to know that our roster now includes...

Mandy Leon
Candice Michelle
Kelly Kelly
Mandy Rose
Taeler Hendrix
Michelle McCool
Velvet Skye
and Paige!

Come check us out!

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Re: Interest in a wrestling RP Discord?
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 03:41:36 AM »
While I'm no longer directly involved with this, the discord is still running and seems to be doing really well! Check it out!

https://discordapp.com/invite/n4ZKuVK