News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

rookie.newcomer of the year/round2

• 16 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
rookie.newcomer of the year/round2
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:59:26 AM »
WELCOME  TO ROUND TWO  OF THE ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR  2018

FOUR LADIES  SURVIVED AND ADVANCED  TO THE  SEMI FINALS

KARAANNE31300
CHRISTANADELBASSO
SEXYJEN
FRANCESCA CAPRIANI

FCF MEMBERS  HAVE TWO VOTES THIS ROUND...AS ALWAYS  COMMENTS  ARE ENCOURAGED  AND APPRECIATED\

ROUND TWO WILL BE SET UP  DIFFERENTLY...THERE WILL BE  NO PREDETERMINED  MATCH UP

LADIES YOU MAY PICK AND CHOOSE  THEOPPONET TO DIRECT YOUR COMMENTS  TOWARDS

YOU MAY CHOOSE 1 OR MORE  OF YOUR OPPONETS  IN THIS POLL FIGHT

LADIES  REMEBER THIS IS A POLL FIGHT...ACTIVITY IS A PLUS....IF THERE SHOULD BE A TIE BETWEEN TWO OR MORE    YOUR ACTIVITY WILL BE USED AS A TIE BREAKER.

THERE WILL BE AN UNEXPECTED TWIST IN THIS ROUND.....AT A TIME OF MY CHOOSING

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOUR OF YOU :)

KARAANNE31300         https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54843

CHRISTANADELBASSO   https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54331 

SEXYJEN     https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=57647                     

FRANCESCA CIPRAINI  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54322     
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:08:02 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: rookie.newcomer of the year/round2
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:10:49 AM »
 KARAANNE31300

SEXYJEN

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 08:43:06 PM »
Stepping into the ring, adjusting my Hawaiian print thong bikini. My heart slamming in my chest as I look around at the others inside the ropes.....wondering how I got into this as I look around and see nothing but Boobs, Boobs and bigger boobs....Geeeeez easy to see how they got here! Wondering what got me here, but that is short lived and I start to stretch my 5'4" 115lbs body by reaching behind me and gripping the ropes as I lean forward. My long blonde hair hanging loose and firm 34c breasts pushing out in front of me (Some reason I doubt they are intimidated). I glare at my rivals as I go over my plan of attack and who is going to feel my wrath first...hmmmmm thinking she might do just fine, a smirky smile comes over my lips as I eye KaraAnne.
It's all about excitement

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 09:22:17 PM »
I think Christina and Franceska will definitely clash, both being jealous about the other, I will only give one of them my vote.

Have to think if Jen or Kara gets my second one.

Offline CristinaDelBasso

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 08:43:31 AM »
I enter in the ring wearing only my skin, i look my rivals, and i'm sure to win without problems, i immediatly approach Jen pushing mybig body on her

Offline francyboobs

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 09:04:13 AM »
I enter in the ring wearing only my skin, i look my rivals, and i'm sure to win without problems, i immediatly approach Jen pushing mybig body on her
I go on the ring with a mission, win and punish my adversary, so when i see Cristina attack Jen i grab her from beyond and close her in a reverse bearhug
I fight boxe titfight sexfight catfight i fight men and women

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 07:24:35 PM »
I go on the ring with a mission, win and punish my adversary, so when i see Cristina attack Jen i grab her from beyond and close her in a reverse bearhug
I am getting impatient watching Kara stand in her corner as if she is in a coma. So when out the side of my vision I see Cristina start to approach, I suck in a deep breath to try and slow my slamming heart.Taking a few steps out of my corner, I arch my smaller body to prepare  for the impact as we meet! My slender toned thighs flex trying to force my body into hers but her huge breasts and my smaller orbs *SMACK* .... the thin covering does little to protect my tits and they instantly start to sink into my frame! My eyes go wide as I am forced to take a step backwards!...I start to slide my arms around her warm skin when I feel her body suddenly jerks away and see the other big titted cow yank her back from me, instantly gripping her in her strong arms. Francesca traps Cristina in her bearhug leaving me an opportunity I can not resist! I take a step toward the trapped, olive skinned, naked beauty and *SLAM* my fore arm into Cristinas large menacing breasts!  "Big tit, small brain loser!"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 07:30:32 PM by SexyJen »

Offline CristinaDelBasso

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 10:45:06 AM »
right when I was beating hard Jen, Francesca closes me in a beahug, my big boobs are crushed and jen takes the opportunity to beat them savagely, I cry out for the pain

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 11:58:23 PM »
great round 2 lets go girls...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline francyboobs

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 09:42:35 AM »
right when I was beating hard Jen, Francesca closes me in a beahug, my big boobs are crushed and jen takes the opportunity to beat them savagely, I cry out for the pain
en hits Cristina's boobs hard, so I take advantage that she is focused on beating Cristina, to push Cristina's defenseless body, against Jen's, and so I trap Jen in the corner and she pitylessly squeezes her with Cristina's body and mine, turning her into a slice

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 12:38:29 PM »
i voted for jen and anne since the other two contenders are having blank profiles and hope my two choices are passing by soon :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 06:04:15 PM »
en hits Cristina's boobs hard, so I take advantage that she is focused on beating Cristina, to push Cristina's defenseless body, against Jen's, and so I trap Jen in the corner and she pitylessly squeezes her with Cristina's body and mine, turning her into a slice
Suddenly I feel myself back peddling despite my legs trying to resist, then  "OOOOUPPPHH!" my lungs explode in pain as Cristina's massive tits crush into my body! My breasts compress under the pressure driving deep into my core!...my eyes go wide and my arms fly over the top ropes exposing myself to the the driving force of Francesca's body "OHHGAAAWWWW You fat COWS!".
Cristina's large brown eyes staring into mine showing her pain, as she is trapped between us! In desperation my arms fling forward reaching beyond Cristina and my finger tips rake across Francesca's eyes hoping to stop her crushing momentum!!!

Offline francyboobs

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 01:57:30 PM »
Suddenly I feel myself back peddling despite my legs trying to resist, then  "OOOOUPPPHH!" my lungs explode in pain as Cristina's massive tits crush into my body! My breasts compress under the pressure driving deep into my core!...my eyes go wide and my arms fly over the top ropes exposing myself to the the driving force of Francesca's body "OHHGAAAWWWW You fat COWS!".
Cristina's large brown eyes staring into mine showing her pain, as she is trapped between us! In desperation my arms fling forward reaching beyond Cristina and my finger tips rake across Francesca's eyes hoping to stop her crushing momentum!!!
the two bodies are tight under mine, Jen tries uselessly to stop me, while I use Cristina as a puppet, so I start to move Cristina's shoulders, so her huge boobs start to slap nonsense Jen, which is now used like a speedbag from Cristina's boobs

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 05:54:58 PM »
SexyJen should run away with this thing, with Kara the only other one even coming close. The two silicone models aren't anything to look at.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 10:47:56 PM »
moving into the final weekend of the second round   still  pretty much up for grabs   for the final two
the prez tramp