News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

DIANE vrs LISA......HONEY CHALLENGE

• 31 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: DIANE vrs LISA......HONEY CHALLENGE
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 06:49:44 PM »
giving diane a good wedgie, i can see the pain in her face and in a desperate attempt to get me off her and stop my attack, diane rakes her nails down my legs...i can feel the burn as large red welts crop up down my legs, "you bitch" i hiss as i let go of her swim suit and roll off her holding my legs...diane acts quickly grabbing my hair and i do like wise grabbing hers as we both pull each others heads back and roll back and forth on the hotel room floor.."dirty bitch"..both of us getting on top of the other in turn, twisting the others head and neck as we pull on the hair, both of us yelping with each sharp tugg, then i manage to get her in a position where im behind her and i grab a firm hand full of pussy and squeeze..."i can fight as dirty as you slut|"

Offline diane p

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 02:09:47 AM »
as lisa grabs my pussy I cross my legs squeezes tight pulls my right hand back tugs on her long blonde hair hisses "  skanky bitch dream on !!!! i'll rip your blonde roots out !!!
 while crowd watches on I twist and  turn my body pulling yanking hard on lisa's long blonde hair hoping to have her breaking her hold thighs tighly clenched together battle rages on between us only one victor goes spoils loser having to lick honey from her rivals body

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 08:54:43 PM »
my scalp is burning from dianes constant hair pulling..i let go of her pussy and join with her in some wild hair pulling, both of us wrap our hands deep in the others hair and tugg, shake and twist as hard as we can..both of us yelp and scream out as chunks of hair are scattered over the bedroom floor, but neither of us is giving an inch.both on the floor i keep one hand deep in the bitches hair and with the other hand i grab and squeeze her breasts through her tight little swimsuit causing more pain and distress to her...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 08:56:42 PM »
bitch..!

Offline diane p

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 08:11:38 AM »
as  lisa tugs on my top chest exposed chest heaving as lisa pulls  my hair tugging pulling hard on her blonde roots long strands of blonde hair torn spread on carpeting slides my right hand down tugs on her top hisses " bitch i'll rip it off you !!!! "  slight tear from front crowd looks on flashes start to flickering for scrapbooks spreads my legs apart pulling harder on her hair and  top keeping some distance from her legs

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2019, 02:54:03 PM »
Both Diane and myself have given everything we have in an attempt to kick the other bitches ass, both laying on the floor, hands deep in each others hair we both agree to get go of each other and slip out of our swim suits...not trusting the bitch i let go of her hair with one hand , keeping a firm grip with the other as diane lets go..i then let go of her hair and roll away from her...both of us glare at each other and catch our breath, then i slowly get to my feet, diane still on the floor i slip my swim suit from my shoulders and over my breasts before stepping out of it...watching me diane gets to her feet and slips out of her swim suit, both of us then step towards each other, hands on hips, out tits heaving up and down, we both exchange hard slaps before grabbing each others hair, yanking hard, then when both of us hit the floor i let go of her hair and grab 2 firm hands full of dianes tits and twist, out wrestling match quickly turned in to a vicious catfight as i try and get the upper hand....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 03:31:57 PM »
many manny thanks to everyone so far who has taken time to vote and comet , both myself and diane love to hear from you all..feel free to comment on how you think the match is going..

vote vote vote

lisa  x x

Offline diane p

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2019, 07:56:22 PM »

Both Diane and myself have given everything we have in an attempt to kick the other bitches ass, both laying on the floor, hands deep in each others hair we both agree to get go of each other and slip out of our swim suits...not trusting the bitch i let go of her hair with one hand , keeping a firm grip with the other as diane lets go..i then let go of her hair and roll away from her...both of us glare at each other and catch our breath, then i slowly get to my feet, diane still on the floor i slip my swim suit from my shoulders and over my breasts before stepping out of it...watching me diane gets to her feet and slips out of her swim suit, both of us then step towards each other, hands on hips, out tits heaving up and down, we both exchange hard slaps before grabbing each others hair, yanking hard, then when both of us hit the floor i let go of her hair and grab 2 firm hands full of dianes tits and twist, out wrestling match quickly turned in to a vicious catfight as i try and get the upper hand....
lisa and I our large orbs exposed wraps my hands around twisting pulling on her large orbs pulling stretching on your orbs bites my lip moves to left of you back to right I glance at  your large nipples moves my hands down nails digging into  your nipples pointed nails tugging hard down hisses "  give up or i'll milk your udders lisa!!!! "

crow watches on knowing one will have to lick honey from winners body the pain from both of us brings pain and pleasure unsure wether to embrace or hate lisa isn't the point its part of our world we share how much we given to taking part in part we'll have another battle down the road I might have to give lisa time to healing !!! what a grip she has dam bitch has a lot of hair to pulling I found  strands of both of us hairs all matted on the  floor dam lisa's blonde has tightess curls then split ends to !!! gawd next time its going to be a war !!!  " oh lisa  dear wheres the honey ??? mines still ontop the dresser uh I think you have some payback use my bottle too seems you brought bottles dam things are so small !!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 11:24:04 AM »
both of us tangled up, both of us yanking on each others hair, diane now digs her nails deep in to my ample charms and as a last resort i just couldnt resist...dianes breasts hanging so, so close to me i cup one of her breasts in my hands and clamp my lips around her hard nipple sucking hard..diane winces, i then clamp my teeth in to her fleshy breast as our fight comes close to ending.....

Offline diane p

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 07:35:06 PM »
both of us tangled up, both of us yanking on each others hair, diane now digs her nails deep in to my ample charms and as a last resort i just couldnt resist...dianes breasts hanging so, so close to me i cup one of her breasts in my hands and clamp my lips around her hard nipple sucking hard..diane winces, i then clamp my teeth in to her fleshy breast as our fight comes close to ending.....

as lisa clamps her teeth down on my tit I squirm in pain feelin lisas tongue slides my hands up yanking back on her hair TUGGING  back harder bites my lower lip slips my left hand down squeezing pulling hard on lisa's ample 38d cup rolls my hand cupping it hard working my way my nails digging into lisa's meaty flesh almost feeling how hard her nipple is curls my nails  around it like small dagger cutting into it pants " filfthy bitch i'm  going to enjoy you licking hone from my body !!! make sure you use both bottles !!! dam there so small for either of us !!! "

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 07:57:46 PM »
dianes constant hairpulling from the start weakens me and she eventually gets me on my back..slowly she slides herself over me facesitting me..asking if i would submit i refuse, but diane grabs my hair giving my head a shake then slides over me again face sitting and i tap out and submit to her.....the bitch gets up smiling and looks down at me, but i know now i have lost what i must do as arranged...i slowly get to my feet after a few minutes and go over to the side where my large jar of honey sits, and i tell dianes to lay down on the floor spreading her legs and arms...i get down on my knees, and take the top off the honey jar, then taking a large handful of honey i reach down slowly rubbing the honey on dianes legs..i can already see that dianes  enjoying this and even more so when she feels my hand full of honey sliding up her inside leg...i then straddle her legs and slowly drip the honey on dianes breasts and down to her stomach, she is enjoying this to much as she squirms...gently rubbing the honey over her breasts and then her face i lean in and from her belly button up between her breasts i run my tongue up to her neck licking the honey from her..i then slide down and lick the honey from her inside leg to moans from diane...by now i am enjoying this to much and lay flat on top of diane, pinning her arms with mine i writhe my body in to hers and the honey squirts out between us both...not being able to resist i lick dianes face and our passions take over and we both have a sticky honey kiss...

"youve won this time bitch but i want a rematch some time"i hiss...diane smiles.....

Offline diane p

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 08:12:46 PM »
rubs lisas face into my body as her tongue licks me squirming from her tongue slides my hands along her back  our orbs touching together as lisa licks my body while squirming under her while rubbing her back slides my legs up back over scissors her body rubs honey around her body works my hands unable to resisting some hairpulling chest both throbbing erect nipples soaked in honey tugs back on lisas blonde hair hisses  " rematch !!!! sure  besides the wars just begun !!! bitch !! " jerks lisa's head back rolls my tongue teases her licks my lips

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2019, 08:29:00 PM »
great match girls... congratulation Diane...  :-* :-* :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2019, 09:18:28 PM »
congratulations to diane on her win, i hope for a rematch in the future... ;) 

a big thank you to everyone who took time to vote and comment..

lisa  xx

Offline diane p

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2019, 05:38:20 AM »
congratulations to diane on her win, i hope for a rematch in the future... ;) 

a big thank you to everyone who took time to vote and comment..

lisa  xx
 oh we''ll have a rematch soon !!!  I hope some of your hair grows back geez cludder left !!!  :) :D