News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

DIANE vrs LISA......HONEY CHALLENGE

• 31 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
DIANE vrs LISA......HONEY CHALLENGE
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:50:51 AM »
GOOD MORING FOLKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR......Diane has challenged me to a wrestling match,but this match has a slight twist...THE LOSER MUST COVER THE WINNERS BODY IN HONEY AND LICK IT FROM HER.. so we both agree to book a hotel room and meet up..after chatting for a number of weeks here on the forum we both find we share our interest in wrestling and after being challenged i decide we have to do this...On the actual day of the meeting i turn up at the large hotel complex and find Diane sitting in the lounge waiting with her bag..i instantly recognise her and as she stands up i walk towards her and we give each other a tight hug before checking in...After check in we both step in to the elevator and eye each other up, the teasing starts and you can feel the tension between us both...exiting the elevator we walk to our allocated room and as soon as we enter the room we stand, hands on hips toe to toe and both agree to get changed right away and get started....firstly moving the small sets of drawers we push the huge king size bed to one side of the room giving us lots of floor space to get down and wrestle in, then we both slowly start to get undressed, both eyeing the other up as we do so..Both naked we both reach for our bags and take out all in one swim suits and put them on..both swim suits fit snuggly leaving nothing to the imagination, Diane in an all in one bright yellow swimsuit and i am wearing a pale blue all in one swimsuit..both swimsuits cut nicely lower down and fit tightly around our ample charms...

We both next take a jar of honey from our bags and place it on the small set of drawers to the side, both of us knowing that if we lose we must cover the winners body in honey and lick it from her..
MATCH RULES...wrestling with hairpulling, slapping, breast squeezing, mild catfight rules

YOU CAN ALL MAKE 2 VOTES, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...XX

DIANE 5'8' 140lbs 38c  im 50y/o
LISA    5"6 140lbs 38D im 50y/o

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: DIANE vrs LISA......HONEY CHALLENGE
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 12:01:50 PM »
Both of us now in our snug little all in one swim suits, we take our jars of honey out of our bags and place them on the set of drawers to the side of the room...both of us tease the other, "your gonna be licking that honey from me diane honey " ..both now standing in the large space where the bed and furniture was we both circle each other, hands on hips, then diane reaches out and i clasp hands with her, both of us push against each other showing our strength..we dance around in the early seconds of the match before i push diane back against the wall, our hands still clasped i push my breasts in to hers...

Offline diane p

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 09:25:48 PM »
grins " I been looking forward for our match lisa !!! bounces on bed  I look back at honey then turn back to you   :)  I am going to enjoy you licking honey from my body !!!!" blonde hair bouncing back and forth adjusts my straps leaning in pushing my breasts into lisa's our bodies meet slides my hands up grasping at your thick blonde hair hisses "  come on lisa let's pull on some hair !! cheap hussy !!!!" curls my hands around your hair tugs and pulls back on your  blonde strands early on in our encounter pushes my body against yours back over to the center of room trying to getting an early advantage I look  across at you sizing you up  smirks "  you been on  vacation to long lisa !!! seems you gained some weight !!!!  ;D adjust my yellow suit looks across at  you bounces on my feet looking across at  you 

Offline Busty Sarah

• My tits are better than yours.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 12:21:08 AM »
I think Diane edges this one with face sitting

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 01:07:50 AM »
I do not know Diane but I must say she has quite a derriere. Lisa will have to be very careful as I suspect Diane is quite adept at facesitting.. However, I have great confidence in Lisa and she will persevere !!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 06:19:10 PM »
Diane getting a little to smug, to early as i reach out grabbing her hair i twist sharply getting her in a head lock and take her down to the hotel room floor...Diane struggles with me but i keep her tight in my grip before pushing her on her back...i then straddle her, my pussy right up at her chin, i reach back grabbing her legs and pull then back over her head, "lets see what you have now bitch" now its my turn to sxxxxxxx at her as she writhes beneath me trying to escape...

Offline diane p

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 09:50:32 PM »
wiggling undernearthe you pushes from under you my arms secure I try to moving my hands over raking side of your  legs RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE  breasts heave under your ass I twist and turn trying to bucking pushing hard with my weight hissing "  fat cow !!!"  :)

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 07:06:33 AM »
Diane wins.. After a nasty catty battle, by sitting on her foe's face.
Submit to me!!

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 06:33:06 PM »
Diane you got this!.Go Diane

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 06:36:03 PM »
Diane writhes and wriggles beneath me, grabbing at my swim suit she manages to pull me off her and i quickly roll to the side ..looking over at diane i can see how annoyed she is, her breasts heaving up and down in her tight little swim suit and i can see her eyeing up my ample charms as i catch my breath..before i get a chance to get to my feet Diane is over beside me, grabbing a firm hold of my left arm, she squats down throwing one leg over me and puts me in a tight arm lock..the pain shoots through my shoulder as i grab the front of her swim suit pulling it down....

Offline diane p

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 06:45:31 PM »
while wretching your arm pulling hard up on it pulling back to right stretching your arm harder straddling your body squatting down over your body  chest heaving slips my right hand down tugs on  your long blonde hair pulls back on  your  blonde roots crowd watches on I hisss " i'm going to love having you licking honey from my body slut !!!! you'll be begging after I smother you bitch !!!!"
 crowd looks on not sure what to expect

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 07:07:27 PM »
DIANE has my left arm locked tight and now gets dirty pulling my hair, but i continue to pull on the front of her swimsuit until her ample charms are exposed..."bitch, want to fight dirty"? seeing her breasts exposed she lets go of my hair to pull up her swimsuit and cover her breasts and as she does so i manage to reach back and grab at her hair with my right hand...now having a good handful i pull hard, both of us moaning, me being in pain from my arm lock and her her hair being pulled, both of us tangled up with each other as the fight between us gets nasty on the hotel room floor....

Offline diane p

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 09:31:57 PM »
pants " dirty blonde bitch wars just begun !!!!!" while we both struggle our orbs so well formed as lisa grabs my neck feels her nails pulling at my blonde hair I snarl " fucking tramp you'll pay for that !!!" moves my  body  right to left reaches back with my left hand tugs on her long strands of  blonde hair yanks forward on her hair pushes my  body back into hers moves my hips right to left SMACK hoping to breaking your hold  room cleared I look over at both dressers point " oh your going to love licking honey off me skank !!!!!"

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 06:45:15 PM »
DIane attacks my hair constantly as we are tangled together on the hotel room floor, pulling and yanking every chance she gets, but i manage to grab hold of her left ankle as i get to my feet and drag her to the middle of the room...as i drop down to the floor to get to grips with diane again she sticks her hand down the front of my swim suit and squeezes my breasts, but i grab the back of her swim suit, i then yank it hard giving her the mother of all wedgies...diane instantly lets go of my breast and hair and cups my hands with hers as i try and cut her in half with the wedgie.....

Offline diane p

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 06:40:32 AM »
bites my lips " get off me skank !!! feels wegging bites my lips my hands free from lisa's knees slides  them up rakes her thighs RRRRRRRRAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE  drags my nails up and down hoping to getting her off my pain shoots from weggie release my nails from her legs raises my fists up hitting hard into  her sides hoping to  getting her off me crowd looks in  knowing times near for one of us  my mind wonders " hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm its so going to be nice having licking honey off my body !!! I might have her bottle too if she looses !!!!