News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Agonophilia podcast episode

• 2 Replies

Offline DavidUK

• I love strong, competitive women - Kik Agonberksuk
Agonophilia podcast episode
« on: January 09, 2019, 12:11:17 AM »
Found this episode from a podcast on fetishes from ‘Must Love Fetish.’ A great discussion, between a hot sounding host discovering more about erotic fighting and her interview subject into mixed fighting....

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/must-love-fetish/id1213694864mt=2&i=1000394029977

Offline aabee

• I love catfights!
Re: Agonophilia podcast episode
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 02:33:28 PM »
I have queston , wat is agonophilia anyway?How is different between another fetishes because it seems not very common, but not very rare.Does it means that every kind of boxing,wrestlng etc is involved with agonophilia or just only mixed ones

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: This is AMAZING!! Agonophilia podcast episode
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 08:26:26 PM »
Found this episode from a podcast on fetishes from ‘Must Love Fetish.’ A great discussion, between a hot sounding host discovering more about erotic fighting and her interview subject into mixed fighting....

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/must-love-fetish/id1213694864mt=2&i=1000394029977

If we get enough of us together (not IRL of course but just an online presence) we can create a demand for a diagnosis and cure for this "symptom".  Maybe the cure begins with access to well defined and specified FvsF content so the patient can be properly diagnosed and begin recovery. However I prefer the term "manage" their 'condition'. Like alcohol or drugs, there's no guarantee of your complete recovery.  You may always find yourself living with this 'symptom'.  But unless you can afford my fees your symptom won't be profe$$ionally managed.  My counseling fee would start at $150 an hour with an option for discounts for monthly fees for patients attempting to locate appropriate FvsF content.  I'm thinking a 3 phase course that includes appearances by current and former FvsF wrestlers to appear and be questioned by patients during the 2nd and 3rd segments. Symptom management might include a few se$$ions with a wrestler? :o Geezus H - I could write a book!  "You may have a condition. Don't live with shame. We understand your pain."  Can anyone else hear the sound of West Coast Story:  "Therrre's a Naaaamme for us!"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:54:33 AM by ParadigmSift »
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.