News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clash of the Champions - Part 1 (Caution a teaser work in progress)

• 1 Replies

Offline Wyldewood

• Tough backwoods gal
Clash of the Champions (Pumarah vs. Herta)
By Wyldewood

A message from the writer:
     The characters in this story are real, but I used their names as they played in an alternate computer world called Second Life, but in Real Life they also wrestled and were part of the international underground wrestling networks. Unfortunately both of them have left both Second Life as well as Real Life, both having fallen victim to the one foe they could not defeat, that foe’s name was ‘Cancer’. But I knew them both, fought one of them (and lost), and I created this story as a tribute to both their style and skills, Those who know them in both worlds, likely also know whom I speak of, however whether or not you knew them, I hope you enjoy this long multi part adventure you are about to embark upon.

Prelude:
     Herta was sleeping in her first class seat as the jet from Munich (Munchen) Germany flew to Orlando in the United states, while others seated near her or passing her darted glances at the athletic and powerful looking woman and wondered who she was and where she was going to do what? Indeed Herta was powerful, and many could easily look at her and call her an Amazon.
     Indeed she was one, though many if not most would not realize it, for Herta was the European heavyweight wrestling champion of several underground wrestling leagues, and she was even more than that for the money she had earned as she soared up through the ranks she invested carefully in to those same leagues to the point she had a controlling interest if not outright ownership of most of the European leagues.
     Herta however was not content to simply control the European leagues and be champion there, she had set her eyes on the America’s and wanted to take over there as well, and her first target was the women’s champion whose own record as almost as good as her own, named Pumarah.
     Like Herta, Pumarah had a very good ability to wrestle, and had risen up in the ranks of several leagues she fought in, and also a strong business sense that allowed her to gain control of virtually all underground leagues in the United States and a considerable control of both the Canadian and Mexican leagues as well. Both women had met and fought about three years ago in Germany and after a long and heated battle, the fight was stopped because both women were injured and exhausted, the fight called a draw, something both women strongly protested, wanting to finish the battle.
Herta as she was flying to see Pumarah had a record of 181-1-3 and Pumarah had a record of 153-4-0. Herta had messaged Pumarah that she was coming to America to see her about something, and Pumarah had quickly agreed to meet her believing she was there to seek a rematch, and made arrangements to meet and host her in a cordial manner, little suspecting that when Herta arrived, it would soon trigger an all out war between them.

And Now . . . The Story:
     “You want me to what?!?” was Pumarah’s exclamation when Herta made her demand, and Herta allowed a smirk to cross her lips. “I didn’t stutter girl; I want you to turn over all your holdings to me. You can remain the champion for as long as you can hold it, but let’s face it girl, you’re no longer a spring chicken, and I am the European champion, so why shouldn’t I just take over here as well!” The callous and blunt demand by Herta had Pumarah livid with rage and her voice after a few deep breaths when it did come out was suddenly icy cold. “I hosted your coming here, believing you wanted a rematch, not this insane idea you can just waltz in and expect me to cower in fear and hand over all that I have carefully built up.” Pumarah’s eyes flashed her anger as she continued, “Let me remind you, you’re not exactly young yourself, or should I remind you that three years ago you suffered your first tied match at my hands because you could not make me break and submit to you?!?”
     That got a dark scowl in turn from Herta, her few losses had come at the start of her wrestling career, and her draw to Pumarah was the only mar to her otherwise unbroken since then winning streak, and that tie still to this day three years later still rankled her. Her own voice grew cold as well, and with a definite tinge of anger and spitefulness to it as she replied, “I had hoped to do this in a peaceful manner, but if you refuse my offer, then consider this as a declaration that I will now begin a hostile takeover of your holdings and bit by bit, I will get in and take control of the leagues and force you out of them one at a time.”  Now it was Pumarah’s turn to show the anger she felt as she stood, and pointed at the door behind Herta. “Out” she snapped, “The only way you’ll take over these leagues is by taking me inside the rings, and you know what happened the first time we met. You want a piece of me and mine, I can guarantee if we meet in the rings again, the next matches will be a lot harder and a lot worse!”
     That got another scowl from Herta and she turned for the door, but as she opened it, she looked over her shoulder at Pumarah. “We’ll see about that girl, I’ve been itching for a rematch with you since that draw, and I intend to get it time and again as I take your leagues away one at a time!” and then she was out the door and the door closing with a hard click suggesting a door slammed shut.
     Pumarah walked from around her desk from the chair she had been sitting on to the nearby window, and watched as Herta left her home, entered the limousine she had rented and rode down the driveway and in to the street. As she did so, Pumarah went to the nearby desk and placed the first of several phone calls, this being to her legal team. “Prepare for me a contract between me and Herta of Germany for a best 7 out of 13 matches tournament. She spelled out the matches, and certain conditions before concluding with, “Make sure the contract is air tight and allows her no wiggle room, she wants a piece of me and to try and take my leagues, she’s going to have to do it in the ring, and no other way.”
     That was her first call, for the next several hours Pumarah contacted the owners and other high positioned members of the various league, and made them aware of Herta’s planned hostile takeover, and spelled out her own plans for the woman and made it clear that she wanted Herta to have absolutely no way to buy her way in or even be granted a wrestler’s position to try and fight her way up. Each that she spoke to quickly agreed, they knew of Pumarah’s power, and also her fairness, for she had stopped the feuding between the leagues as she rose in ranks and gained control, and turned most from struggling entities in to highly profitable ones, no one would willingly throw that away.
     Indeed, if Pumarah’s plans for Herta were successful, every one of them stood a chance to greatly benefit financially. But they would not tell Herta that if she contacted them, that was a surprise Pumarah wanted to spring on her personally.
     Herta was indeed fuming as she rode back to the hotel and the suite there, she had figured she could make Pumarah capitulate on her word alone, or worst case scenario, surrender at least a couple leagues, just to be rid of her, but it had not worked out that way. Flat out rejected and spurned by the American champion, she would do as she had promised and try to start a hostile takeover, and it would begin as soon as she returned to the suite, and picked up the phone and began to make her own calls to those same owners and shareholders offering to buy out their share of the leagues.
     Pumarah’s calls had however beaten her own calls in most cases, and even if she got to them first, she was essentially met with laughter and derision, and complete rejection. As one shareholder put it bluntly, “Let me get this straight, you want me to sell you my shares, and you are offering me two times what I paid for it?” When Herta affirmed it, he snorted and asked her if she was drunk. “Why on earth would I or anyone else accept that deal? Pumarah has made my shares earn five times their original worth, and you want to offer me just two times?!?He slammed the phone down in her ear, but not before he uttered a strong vulgarity that left her own face turning a bit red.
     This kept on going all day long, and well in to the evening as call after call was met with derision and rejection, and in the end it was a very frustrated Herta who gave up the calling for the night, though not without gleaning out the information that Pumarah had warned them about her intent to force her way in, and also that she might be open to a personal struggle for some of the control she was seeking inside the ring itself.
     After some personal thoughts and reflections, Herta was nowhere ready to give up her plans to take control from these people, if persuasion by phone would not work, she knew she could be very persuasive to some when she confronted them in a face to face setting, so she called and made plans for the rental of a private luxury jet for the next month to make the rounds to the leagues, and would start in the morning. After that, still pissed off that the phone talks had failed, Herta decided to set out among the bars, looking to hurt someone. It took some time, but she soon found the perfect one, a young male, in his early twenties, very athletic looking, most likely he played sports and was proud of his physical abilities, in short the type the Americans called a jock.
     It didn’t take too long to convince him to get him to come up to her suite and try to out wrestle her; winner enjoys the loser their way for the night. Once up there, she half played with him, letting him get a few holds on her, and got him to raise the stakes a bit, and once he accepted she dropped her false mask and released her own skills and took control of the match and him, An hour later, he was broken and crying as she tossed him naked in to the hotel hallway but not before tearing his clothes apart with her bare hands and throwing it out the window. The now terrified young man hid where he could until he finally found the maids closet and it was unlocked, in there, he found a dirty blanket to wrap himself in, went down the fire stairs and outside to recover the rags of his clothes and made it to the car where he took himself to the emergency room at the local hospital.
     Some of her anger abated, Herta finally turned in for the night,, though for her it would prove somewhat of a fitful one, her mind was so busy with the Pumarah affair, that her battle with her three years ago, crept in to her dreams and she began to relive the long grueling match that ended with the tie. It brought her awake and sitting bolt upright in her bed, but barely had she fallen asleep, and the dream returned and again the hated stopping of the match and declaring it a draw. This time awakening her once again, and finding herself drenched in a cold sweat.
     Giving up on sleep for the night, Herta picked up the phone and called to have the jet made ready, and an hour or so later, she was taking off on her face to face efforts. Those efforts would cost her a small fortune, and essentially after nearly four weeks of this she settled back in her current hotel suite and reflected sourly about the past month.  She now owned about a 5% stake in one Canadian league, and it was one of the smallest, and she got that only because the stake holder had died and she had conned the heirs out of it with lies of its value, She also held a 20% share of a Mexican league, but only because she got the owner of it drunk and then wrestled and destroyed him and collared him, and took it that way just to be free of her collar. The richest prize however were the several American leagues, and there she had netted absolutely nothing, Most of them she could not even get to meet with the owners and shareholders, they wanted nothing to do with her, and word about her and her poor offers had gotten around quickly.
     The only good news was she had confirmed the rumor that Pumarah might consider risking some of it based on a match, and after all these flat out rejections, Pumarah’s implied offer was beginning to sound even better and better as she was sure she could take the American champion this time. Her mind finally made up, Herta picked up the phone and tried to call Pumarah, but almost at once hit a stone wall as she found out Pumarah had gone home for the day. She managed to get in touch with the secretary, but even then she was told she was off work for the day and told to call the office in the morning during normal business hours.
    Annoyed beyond belief after she was hung up on Herta slammed the phone down, and had to wait the whole night to try again, and even then had to be passed up the line from person to person until she finally was connected to someone who knew about the offer, and it was confirmed Pumarah might consider such a deal, They got Herta’s current address she was staying and arranged to overnight a packet with the entire offer to her, and Herta hung up, somehow suspecting she would not like it, and when it did arrive around 8:00 AM the following morning she would soon discover she was right.
     Pumarah was indeed willing to risk her empire, and not just part of it, but all of it, but to get it she had to defeat her fully in the ring, and also in turn, she had to offer all she had as a stake as well, also the loser would also end up collared and a slave to the winner. Finally it would not be decided by a single match, but rather in the form of a best 7 out of 13 matches series, each requiring a different win condition. There was also more details about the terms and such, and at the very top, a hand written note from Pumarah to Herta which read. . . . .
     “I’ve been wanting a rematch, just like you, but your crazy deal was so off the wall I realized there can be only one way to settle this and that IS in the ring. But girl, understand this, it’s an one chance limited time offer, the clock started ticking when the front desk signed for this packet, and you’ve got 72 hours to read it, agree to it, have it signed by you and notarized, and then fax a copy at once and overnight the original back to me. Fail to do this and when the time runs out, I withdraw my offer, and won’t re-offer it, and you can hop a jet back to Europe and rule there instead. It’s your move girl, we both know your attempts of the last few weeks failed, and this is your one and only chance, think and choose carefully if you want to accept it.”
     A second quick read through left her still frowning, and she took it down to the hotel front desk and had the packet faxed to her lawyer in Europe then placed a call and demanded she hop the next flight to meet her face to face to discuss the contract for these matches. That alone would require a number of hours for her to get there, but it was the best she could do for now and she returned to her suite to read it more carefully.
     A few hours later, she was still scowling, the matches were both simple as well as complex and unusual, and the collared slave clause also rankled, she was one to do the collaring and had never been collared herself and was not in the mood to risk it possibly happening, she then turned to be best 7 of 13 series and read the winning conditions once again.

1)   Basic Submission Only match: This was the same type that ended in a tie those three years ago, but this time, there would be no referee, as it was no holds barred for all the matches, this time there would have to be a submission, as even a KO would not count here.
2)   Special Submission match: The key here was the winning hold had to be declared even before the match started, so the other side was forewarned what they would need to win, Add to this the fact that submissions to other holds could not be acknowledged, even if a person wanted to submit, and a KO would not win it either. This was in fact a favorite type of Herta’s because she could indulge her sadistic streak and torture with various submission holds knowing if it’s not the declared one, they could not surrender.
3-4-5) The KO  Trifecta matches: This was a set of three matches that had to be won using a hold to cause a KO, and blows would not work here to cause it. One round had to be won using crushing style holds, scissor holds, bearhugs, and the like were mentioned as winning holds. A second round had to be won using a smother hold of some kind to cause the KO and this triggered the image of breast smothers, crotch smothers even hand and foot smothers as possible ways to win that round. The third one might be the hardest because the person would have to be forced to their pain threshold and it didn’t matter what the hold was, it had to be the pain that made them pass out. Also, it didn’t matter in which order you won these three rounds, however, you DID have to win one round each way.
6) Beggar’s KO match: Another KO based round, however for it to count the winner had to make the loser beg not only for the match to stop, but as extra humiliation, they would have to also beg for the final hold that would KO them. If someone passed out before they begged, it simply meant a nap for one of them, and perhaps a chance to catch ones breath for the other before the one out cold woke up.
7) Total Domination Match: The final round, a full breaking of the eventual loser’s body and spirit, the loser in the end would be begging the match to stop, be forced to verbally admit the winner is the superior wrestler as well as the superior woman, and finally to address the winner as “Mistress” and admit they are now their slave. And since slaves were considered as non-entities, the winner claims all the loser owns including their wrestling empire, essentially leaving the loser a stone broke and homeless slave at the mercy of the winner.

“That” thought Herta darkly, “Is something that you’ll never get to pass from between my lips bitch!” then imagined Pumarah begging instead, “But you’ll beg long and hard before I accept your own ultimate surrender to me.!”

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:39:14 PM by Wyldewood »
Available in Second Life as Wyldewood Roddenham and on Trillian as Wyldewood

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Clash of the Champions - Part 1 (Caution a teaser work in progress)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 03:42:07 PM »
I like the premise and build up. Would you consider locking yourself in a room for the weekend, unplug the phone and internet and finish the story?

One concern, best 7 of 13 and you describe 7 fight scenarios, hope there are several rounds with alternating winners, not a blow out.

Regardless looking forward to more